LET ME HAVE CRUSH ON YOU [ENG...

By Laervaa2nd_

ENGLISH VERSION ♥️ COMPLETE ✅ BOY X BOY ⚠️ Fort Peat Fanfiction 💞 Thank you for reading, voting, commenting... More

Peat : 01
Fort : 01
Peat : 02
Fort : 02
Peat : 03
Fort : 03
Peat : 04
Fort : 04
Peat : 05
Fort : 05
Peat : 06 🔞
Fort : 06
Peat : 07
Fort : 07
Peat : 08 🔞
Fort : 08
Peat : 09
Fort : 09
Peat : 10
Fort : 10
Peat : 11
Fort : 11
Peat : 12🔞
Fort : 12
Peat : 13

Fort : 13 (END)

514 32 4
By Laervaa2nd_

In the morning.....

I understand what Boss's smile means, it's just that I don't want P'Peat to interfere....if he finds out I'm 100% sure he'll interrogate my friend but anyway....

"Fort... Boss often goes traveling, doesn't he?" he asked.

"Umm he's always traveling... he travels more than P'Ana and Nick", I replied.

"Do you think... we should just recommend Noeul to Boss? I'm worried about Noeul going alone or ending up going nowhere," said P'Peat.

Doesn't he know, it's like giving high quality meat to a hungry tiger?

"But first, let me ask you...does Boss have a girlfriend?", he asked.

"No idea."

"Then find out naa"

"P'Peat if phi didn't mention P'Noeul at the beginning I would have thought phi was asking that for yourself", I said, I didn't really mean it but...oh well I'm jealous 😒

"Is it okay?"

"You can...but don't blame me if phi just stays in our room until phi changes your mind," I said.

"So mean."

"Then according to phi should I be kind when phi asks others?"

"hehe"

P'Peat has been teasing me a lot and being so very sweet lately,  he always sweet every day that I'm always thinking of tying him to the bed so that he's crying my name all the time...

"Fort"

"khrub"

"Have you seen the news?"

"What news?"

"Don't pretend not to know naa"

"I really don't know phi, I'm innocent," I said with a big smile.

"Company C went bankrupt," Peat said seriously.

I know exactly who C Company belongs to, C Company is owned by Cream's father....the girl who made me almost lose P'Peat with her sneaky ways...

"I see"

Company C had planned to invest in my father's FP company if Cream and I got engaged or married, but since it failed they retracted their words and tried to compete with my father's company...

But they failed...

"Why are you reacting like that, do you not intend to help them?" asked P'Peat.

"They came to my father a while ago, apologized and asked for help but my father just said they did nothing wrong to him....and as for help, there probably won't be any because it's all in my hands," I explained.

"Aoo..then why didn't you help them?"

"P'Peat....phi knows in the business world we cannot easily help and be helped, because those who help can change and be helped too"

"But..."

"Anyway... actually all my decisions are in phi's hands, if phi says yes then I'll do it but this is not included"

"Khruuubbb, I understand now so can you let go of my waist, I have to go to the office naa"

"Can't we be together a little longer?"

P'Peat couldn't possibly not understand what I was saying....so as soon as he heard what I said he immediately turned red....

"phi has to go to the office"

"But I need phi.... last night phi went straight to bed"

"But I'm afraid my salary will be cut"

More concerned about the salary than me?

"Who dares to cut phi's salary? Tell me I'll cut them off."

"Fort"

"phi...naa..."

"Hfftt...umm...I'll take the day off," he said finally.

"Then let's get started", I said.

"What? I'm just accompanying you."

"No...I don't want to...."

"Then I'll go to the office," he sounded sulking.

"It's not that I don't want phi to accompany me, I don't want to just sit like this let's do something fun"

"Crazy."

"so where are we going to do it?"

That face is getting redder and redder, I don't know when I started flirting with him even though he claims to be angry, but I can't believe I keep flirting with him...

"room has been too often"

"..."

"Bathroom too"

"..."

"The kitchen, we've been there too...the dining table...we've been there too...the balcony..."

Bukk!!!

"ouchh phi", I squealed.

"You deserve it"

"I'm just kidding...but by the way....we've never done it on the couch..let's play on the couch", I teased him again.

"No way...hard to clean"

"aooo.... why clean it, we can throw it away, I'll buy a new one (sofa)", I joked.

"....", he looked at me with a gaze that seemed to be getting angry so I pulled his waist and kissed him on the lips.

"If it's hard to clean...let's play on the floor," I said.

"My body will be in pain."

"If the phi is below..."

"Umm", he nodded and we moved to the floor with him on my lap.

Actually, if this was many years ago, I probably wouldn't have believed that he and I would be reunited and even go this far in our relationship.

And I can't believe I could love someone this much...would I have become so obsessed with him?

It seems like...

"I'm going to be so obsessed with you", I said to the tiny man who was now sleeping in my arms exhausted after the hot activity that made him take the day off...

He suddenly turned towards me.... ....

"It's not just you... but I'm obsessed with you too," he said and bit his lip.

"Tease me?"

"Is it not okay?"

"Say this...do you want a fourth round?"

"Pervert"

"thank you"

"I'm not complimenting you"

"Haha"

I hugged him back and kissed him, my eyes staring at his backside which was covered in red marks if he saw this in the mirror tomorrow he would definitely grumble...hehe 😁

THE END

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

154K 7.3K 96
BOY X BOY ⚠️ GeminiFourth Fanfiction [COMPLETE] Thank you for reading, voting, commenting 😊 NOTE : English is not my first language, I'm still learn...
198K 11.5K 68
A fic having Sky - Phai as main leads and Phayu - Rain as second lead. If you are a fan of Lita couples,you can check other stories as well on my pr...
138K 7.7K 27
* What if a prank results in two people getting married by chance? Can they deal with the aftermath? Or will they lose their sanity, their patience...
132K 3.2K 25
Prapai X Sky Fanfiction