PROMISES // Stepbrothers // Y...

By jelcxy_

BTS Stepbrothers x Hwang Yeji ------------------------------ „Promises are meant to be broken" ... More

DISCLAIMER
MAIN CHARACTERS
<Chapter 1>
<Chapter 2>
<Chapter 3>
<Chapter 4>
<Chapter 5>
<Chapter 6>
<Chapter 7>
<Chapter 8>
<Chapter 9>
<Chapter 10>
<Chapter 12>
<Chapter 13>
<Chapter 14>
<Chapter 15>
<Chapter 16>
<Chapter 17>
<Chapter 18>
<Chapter 19>
<Chapter 20>
<Chapter 21>
<Chapter 22>
<Chapter 23>
<Chapter 24>
<Chapter 25>
<Chapter 26>
<Chapter 27>
<Chapter 28>
<Chapter 29>
<Chapter 30>
<Chapter 31>
<Chapter 32>
<Chapter 33>
<Chapter 34>
<Chapter 35>
<Chapter 36>
<Chapter 37>
<Chapter 38>
<Chapter 39>
<Chapter 40>
<Chapter 41>
<Chapter 42>
<Chapter 43>
<Chapter 44>
<Chapter 45>

<Chapter 11>

54 2 0
By jelcxy_

Yeji

Today was going to be my mom's wedding and I didn't know how to feel about it. Don't get me wrong, I'm really happy for her but I'll have to live with my stepbrothers and I'm still not over the whole threatening thing from Taehyung and Jimin. I know it's not a big deal anymore but you never know if they will do it again.

"Omg you look so beautiful, Unnie!", I just walked out of the dressing room, which was available at the venue and was already complimented by Chaeryeong. I didn't have to wear my wrist rest anymore as it was fully healed by now.

"Thank you, Chaer! You also look pretty. Pink really suits you. You should wear it more often!"

We walked to the dressing room of my mom to be greeted by the other Itzy members, who were all ready for the wedding. They wore the gowns, which Yoongi bought for us and cute jewelry, matching with Chaeryeong and me. My mom was sitting on a chair, a stylist doing the last steps to finish her make up.

"You look amazing! The gowns are so cute!", she stood up and complimented us.

"Thank you mom! You look like a queen, you know that, right?", she chuckled at my statement and took my hand in hers.

"Let's go. Everyone is here already"

I nodded, ready to walk her down the
aisle.

———————————🤍———————————

The whole ceremony was finished by now and I already stood by the snacks with a hungry Yuna, who was babbling about how good the cake was.

"Hey, Yuna?"

"Yeah, what's up?"

"Do you know someone named Jay?", I saw her body stiffening for a second before turning to me, putting down her plate and locking eye contact.

"You know the boys who bumped into me when I waited for you outside our favorite coffee shop, right?", I nodded hesitantly, seeing her serious face.

"One of them was Jay. He's the leader of a group called J3. They're known as troublemakers and 'bad boys' in our school. He's been bothering me ever since with crazy threat messages and pictures of you and Itzy, saying he was going to take revenge and I was scared to tell you till now. He's stalking you too, right?"

"How did you know?", my eyes widen in shock, hearing her explanation.

"I heard you and Lia talking about it in school. I think we should tell someone about it. He almost caught me on my way home from the dance studio last time and I'm really scared he's going to do something crazy and hurt you or the others.", she looked at me, worry written all over her face.

I sighed, knowing that she was right but I was embarrassed. I didn't want everyone to know that I had a stalker and wasn't able to defend myself.

"I know but let's not tell my family about this for now."

"Don't tell us about what?", Namjoon suddenly appeared next to me and raised an eyebrow at me. Oh come on.

"Nothing important. Just something about our next dance competition, don't worry", Yuna quickly smiled at him, knowing that I was a horrible liar and would have made it worse.

"If you say so.", he mustered me before taking a plate with cake and going away, surely knowing something was wrong.

"That was close!"

"You should really do something about your lying. You're not going to last long with them if you continue like this!", I sighed, knowing that she was right, again.

———————————🤍———————————

"Sweetie are you coming?"

"One second!", I quickly bade goodbye to my friends and followed Jungkook to BTS limousine as mom and Mr. Kim were already on their way home. The wedding was over and it was time to go home, meaning I'll move in with BTS and their dad. I was a little bit scared to be honest, mainly because of Jimin and Taehyung but Yoongi insured me that they were not going to hurt me anymore.

"Yeji we have to talk.", I turned my head to Namjoon, scared he would want to talk about our interaction at the food corner.

"Yeah?", I signaled him to continue.

"You're going to live with us from now on, so you'll have to follow some rules"

Rules? I'm almost an adult, what do they want from me?

"First, always tell us, mom or dad where you are going and don't sneak out of the house!" Acceptable

"Second, always come home before 12am!" Okay, I guess?

"Third, no boyfriend for now!" Are you kidding me?

"Last but not least, you're only taking part in dance competitions if one of us can attend and we allow you to!" No that's too much!

"No! I'm not going to follow the last two rules! You're in no position to tell me what to do! My life, my decisions!", I gritted my teeth.

I got angry. Really angry. How dare they order me around like this? I'm not going to let them stop me from competing and having a boyfriend! I thought we would have a good relationship by now but I guess I was wrong.

"Don't disrespect us Yeji! You don't understand why you'll have to follow these rules. It's for your safety!", Jin supported Namjoon.

"So you're going to take my favorite thing away from me and say it's for my safety?! Are you kidding me? You all are going crazy!", I shouted, tears threating to fall down my cheeks.

"Mind your words, Kim Yeji! There's no point in arguing, so just accept it!", Namjoon was death glaring at me but I wasn't going to back down. Are they really thinking I'm going to give up dancing just because they tell me to?

"No, I'm not accepting this! Don't think I'll back down just because you are older! Jimin and Taehyung literally threatened me last week to cancel the wedding and now you are ordering me around? Kind of pathetic, don't you think? You have no right to tell me what to do right now!", tears rolled down my cheeks.

"I don't think you understand what we want to tell you Yeji.", Yoongi tried to hold my hand but I backed away.

"Oh, really? I think I am well aware what you just told me is exactly what you want!", I scoffed, wiping my tears off my face.

"Listen, we just want what's best for you ok?", Jhope tried to calm me down while Taehyung and Jimin just sat there, staring at me.

"What's best for me? My ass! You could also just kill me at this point!"

"I already told you to mind your words Yeji! Don't provoke me!", Namjoon was about to get out of his seat but Yoongi held him back.

"Or what? Are you going to slap me? Punch me? Just like you do to all other people who don't follow your orders, right Jungkook? Or are you saying it was an accident that you beat up all those people in school?", I chuckled. I knew I was playing with fire and it wasn't going to end well but it was already too late stop.

"That's it! Stop the car! Get out! Now!", Namjoon was fuming with anger and ready to throw hands.

"So you're going to throw me out because I'm talking back? I really thought we could become a family but I guess you don't want that to happen!"

Jungkook and Yoongi looked at me with sad eyes. I knew what I said really hurt them but I meant everything and I would say it again if I had to!

Nobody said anything, Namjoon glaring at me. I scoffed and unbuckled my seatbelt before grabbing my bag and getting out of the big limousine. They drove away as soon as I closed the door.

Still not believing that they really threw me out, I started crying. I took my phone out of my bag realizing that it was dead.

I fucked up. I was all alone at night with a dead phone and I didn't even know where I was. My only hope was to find a stranger or a shop who could lend me a phone to call one of the Itzy members as I wasn't so keen on being in the same house as my brothers right now.

The only good thing was that I didn't wear my gown anymore. I had quickly changed into something comfortable after the wedding, which I was very thankful for. Wandering down the streets to find a convenience store, I suddenly heard a voice.

"I didn't expect us to meet so soon again.", someone grabbed my wrist. I looked up to greeted by Jay, my stalker. What did I do to deserve this?

"Jay, please just let me go. I'm really not in the mood right now!", I tried backing away, which only led him to tighten his grip.

"You really think I care about that? Don't try to defend yourself or it'll get worse", he dragged me to a nearby alley, pushing me into the wall.

"I told you to let me go!"

"Shut up!", I felt a sharp pain in my left cheek as my head fell to the right. Did he just slap me?

"You bitch need to know your place! Don't ever mess with me again!", my body started to shake as he slapped me again. He suddenly appeared in front of me, making my vision get blurry as I imagined all the things he used to do to me. I could feel the pain of his beatings and his voice cursing me.

"Stop it! Make it stop!", I cried, trying to free me from his grip.

"Stop defending yourself!", he punched my stomach, making me fall down to the floor due to the pain. I started to feel myself drifting away as I heard an unfamiliar voice shouting.

"Hey you bastard! Let go of her!"

~1660 words

———————————🤍———————————

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 33.3K 52
"ᴡ-ᴡʜʏ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴀɴᴛᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ʀᴜɪɴ ᴍᴇ?" ★彡[ꜱᴛᴏʀʏ ᴏꜰ ᴀ 17 ʏ/ᴏ ʏ/ɴ ᴡʜᴏ ʜᴀꜱ ᴍɪʟʟɪᴏɴꜱ ᴏꜰ ꜱᴇᴄʀᴇᴛꜱ ʏᴇᴛ ʜɪᴅᴅᴇɴ.ꜱʜᴇ ɪꜱ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴀᴜɢʜᴛᴇʀ ᴏꜰ ᴀ ꜱɪɴɢʟᴇ ᴍᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ᴡʜᴏ ᴀʟꜱᴏ ʜᴀꜱ ɢᴏ...
388K 13.4K 53
After some years of being devastated, y/n's mom got herself a new partner. And Y/n got seven stepbrothers...in disguise From not accepting her to pr...
92.1K 3.2K 60
A BTS Fan fiction Mafia BTS AU THE PENTHOUSE YN, 20 year old , savage, full of secrets. What will happen when she finds out that she is going to...
420K 11.2K 30
Y/N a cold, depressed and a savage girl who have a bitter past. She lived with her mother but what will happen if one day her mother will get married...