Take Care, Grandson

By Agent_DUCK

A recent psychologist major graduate, Karin Jinusui as Karin Jacobs, is relocated to Chicago for the job of h... More

Take Care, Grandson. Legal
Take Care, Grandson. 1
Take Care, Grandson. 2
Take Care, Grandson. 3
Take Care, Grandson. 4
Take Care, Grandson. 5
Take Care, Grandson. 6
Take Care, Grandson. 8
Take Care, Grandson. 9
Take Care, Grandson. 10
Take Care, Grandson. 11
Take Care, Grandson. 12
Take Care, Grandson. 13
A NOTE

Take Care, Grandson. 7

680 41 20
By Agent_DUCK

Omniscient POV

Kay and Von had gotten home, packed out the the food in the kitchen and brought the other bags up to her room to be sorted. Kay showered and came to pack out the bags. She placed a fresh pair of boxer briefs, long socks and a T shirt in the bathroom for Von to change into.
Von had just finished showering again. He figured he'd freshen up after free balling since he'd gotten the new clothes.

"Von. Close ya eyes."  Kay told Von as he exited the bathroom.
Forgetting she bought him a book she hid it behind her back once pulling it out of a bag.

"Whut na'? You trynna set me up li folks?"
"Nigga, why would I buy you these shits just to set you up? I coulda did that before spending my money if that was the case."

He squinted at her. He took a pack of fruit snacks from the entertainment table under her mounted tv, and poured some in his hand. Shaking them, he then popped a few in his mouth. "Dat aint it right thea'. On king david sum aint right"

"Mmcht, hm. Surprise!" She handed him a little blue book.

"Whuts dis fa?"
"Its a journal Von. You can write in it when you back...you know. And If I can't see you in time you can write whatever you wanna tell me bout."

" Aw shit li folks. Imma beat they ass in dea' wit dis shit." He held the book with two hands swatting it. "I 'preciate you fasho, Come hea" He brought her into a hug and kissed the top of her head.

It was the little things.

Hearing the door open downstairs, they separated as she went to check the time on her phone.

3:36pm

"Jay and Dess here. You com-"

Before she could finish Von was out the door.
"Von!" She sped walk after him.
"Slow your bow legged ass down."

"Heyy Dayvon" Jayda gave a small wave looking in the fridge for a bottled water.
"Wassup Benn- oh.?" Looking up Dess' eyes trailed, downwards.

"Wassup. Yall good?"
"Yeahhh"
"Uh on, where yo clothes at?" Jayda finally turned to see why Dess' reply sounded dragged.

Realizing "Freak ass, my fault." Von turned to fix his print, and bumped into an already speaking Kay.

"Von. I know you heard me calling you. You cannot walk around the house like that and expect people not to stare."

"I can't keep wearing dem pants. Ma dick a be too hot." Von began pulling his boxers down, trying to fix his print.

A.N.: Von def gave bde but ion knowww, that live aint go in his favor. 🌝😬🤷🏽‍♀️

"Yeah cause yo dick need to be cold, finna come out the bottom of your boxers. Hm" She had brought him her Versace robe, hoping it'll be long enough to do its job.

"Hey guysss"
"I was just finna say"
"Right. Like gurl?"

Going over and hugging them.
"Mmcht don't even. Hey short stuff, Wassup Fire hydrant." She placed her hands around their necks pulling them into a huddle.

Jayda immediately fell out laughing and Dess just kissed her teeth. "Move. You so fucking foul fa dat." Kay just laughed and hugged Dess tighter before letting go.

"Li folks, whuts yo password!?" Von yelled from upstairs.
"8021012413"
"Huh!?"
"8021012413"
"Whut!?"
"VON!"
"Man whut da hell twin? Dat shit too long on foenem. Type dat shit in folks."

He came and handed her, her phone going to the fridge for a gatorade.

"Hm. You hungry? I can order something."

"Where you ordering from?"

Shrugging Kay replied, "what do you want?"

"Some chicken and fries"

"We could get popeyes yall"

"You eat popeyes?"
"Yea, who'ont eat popeyes folks?"

"Right"

"If we being honest, he don't look like he eat shit"
"Oop now Kay. You aint have to do that boy like that"
"Nah slim, let ha run ha mouf. You wasn't calling a nigga skinny when you seen my d-"
"VON!" Covering his mouth she continued.
"Oop" Dess and Jayda said in unison side eyeing the two.
"Take ya skinny ass up stairs. I'll call you down when its here. Bye."

"Wanna get ta' dissin' a mafucka an all types a shit. Let cho friends anem know how big my shit is" He spoke, walking back to her room on her phone.
"Oh my fucking gosh! Yall this nigga don't got no filter. Like at all"

"Oh we see" Dess said.
"..Sooo how-"
"No Jayda, don't ask me bout that boy dick now."

"You aint say no when he said it though."
"It was an accident Jay."

"Mmcht." Jayda only kissed her teeth in response not believing that was ALL the tea.
"So yall accidentally fucked?"
"I never said we fucked Dess. Ion do period sex"

"So how you know?" Jay asked.
"Damn, yall hella irra. I was coming out the bathroom earlier and seen his shit"
"Tf was it doing out?" Dess questioned.

"Dess for real, now you noisier than Jay"
"Thats twin, you know how we coming" Jay added.

"Aint shit twin bout yall but yall complexion"
"Aht aht, what was it doing out" Dess repeated.
"Trynna switch the subject. How you see his dick Kay" Jayda instigated continuing,
"Half assed story. If you gave him head just say dat girl."

"Mmcht, If I did and yall asked, I would've said that. We know ion kiss and tell but don't play me like I'm scared or some shit. I-"

"So- my fault, go ahead"
Rolling her eyes at Jayda, Karin told them the whole story from earlier.
"But we got his ass some drawls earlier so I won't be seeing that no more."

"Unfortunately" all three said sighing in unison. They sighed out of sympathy, but mostly because they wouldn't be getting anymore of these stories.

"Tf yall sighing for?" Kay asked.
"Fuck ya got going on foenem?" Von reappeared with Kay's phone ringing making the girls jump. Kay turned to walk away to talk in private but Von grasped her shoulder.
'Hold on' she mouthed to him before walking off.

Von turned to Dess and Jay.
The girls zipped their mouths and threw away the key. Going around the kitchen. While walking out, Jayda looked him up and down, "mm" twitching out the kitchen.
Dess laughed and followed behind her, going to her own room upstairs.

Von opened the robe and sat leaning back in a bar stool at the kitchen island waiting for Kay. He needed breeze and the robe was too warm for him. He only wore it cause he didn't want the other females to feel uncomfortable. Kay already seen his dick, so fuck what she felt.

"Von, what, the fuck.."
Von followed her eyes to her phone screen, seeing a slim thick redbone gagging on a dread head's BBC. He forced her head down and her eyes rolled back.

'They kinda look like-'

"Mannn fol-" she looked up at him, glimpsing his stuffed boxer brief in the process, doing a double take. She just stood with her eyes wide.
"DAYUM" Jayda exclaimed seeing Von's print upon re-entry to the kitchen.

"Mmcht folks look at you makin' it hot." He put his hands over his lower half trying to cover his print and the new spot where he had precum leaking out of his tip.

"Kay throw them drawls away! You hear me!? Let that man be free!" Jayda yelled running to Dess' room. Eager to tell her what she just witnessed, she forgot what she came in the kitchen for. Typical Jayda.

*Ding Dong*
The doorbell rang. Von placed his hands on Kay's waist as she stood there still stuck. He stood behind her, walking her to the door, opening it, but it wasn't the food.

It was India.

"Oh my fuck folks!" Von rubbed his hands on his face, flinging his head back before continuing. "King David, tf you doin' hea'?"

Turns out, India was more than just a stalker. She was also their new "neighbor". She had just moved in their community, not even 15 minutes away. She had been texting Karin since they got home earlier, and she called asking if she wanted to chill at her house today.
Karin declined trying to summarize the situation with Von without giving her the actual details. But, India insisted, she would come over and bring games and a bottle. Karin agreed seeing she might really just be in need of friends empathizing, because she knew how it felt to be the new girl.

India had just called to tell her she was pulling up, but Kay got sidetracked with Von, forgetting to tell the others about the guest.

"Uh come in, Hey, come in come in."
Kay had been shook from her thoughts from Von's dramatics.

"Thanks, this must be yall's food." She stepped to the side, allowing them to see the bags of popeyes on the front porch. Karin stepped out to grab the bags but Von took them from her.
"I got it Kay. Just grab da drinks."

India placed the games and the bottle of 1942 on the kitchen island counter.

"I'm gonna call the others and change."
"Uh okay. Do I stay in here?" She asked following Kay who was walking to the steps.
"I mean you can go in the living room and Von ca-"
"No. Von can't do shit wit ha." He said smacking with his mouth full.

"Mmcht, he just like talking. He like you foreal." She whispered to India earning a giggle.

"Im already knowing you in thea' lyin ta dat poor li' girl. Don't lie ta dat li girl na' folks. Das bogus as hell." He said shaking the ice in his finished drink.

"Here, imma bring the games and you could set up how you want to. Ill be right back." Going to the kitchen to get the games, Kay gave Von a little pep talk. But she knew it was pointless, he's so stubborn.

"Von please be on your best behavior. Just move the center table for her."

He aint even listening, he just shook his head moving his dreads out the way as he ate the dry ass Popeyes biscuit.

Kay left Von in the kitchen, going to the living room to give India the games to set up. Then, she went up stairs to her room, the first door on the right, to change.

After changing, she went down the hall to the Dess' room, the next door on the left. She knocked but it was already cracked so it opened wider.

"Oop, my bad." Karin had walked in on Dess bent over drying her legs, luckily she had on underwear. They were cheeksters but it was still covered what it needed to.
"The food came though. So put on pjs so we can have a lil game night."
She stood up throwing her towel on her bed, turning around with her breast on full display.
"Ight, gimme 10" She began lotioning her body.

Karin just turned and exited the room thinking.
'Can't say she embarrassed now. She the one that turned to me.'

She went further down the hall, going to the end to Jayda's room, on the right.
Making sure she knocked because, Jayda was a wild card.

She heard her groan from the other side of the door.  "Wh-who is it!?"
"Mmcht, just come d-"
"Fuhhck okayy im cominggg"

__________________________

Karin Jacobs^

Destiny Bailey^

Jayda Cheaves^

India Westbrooks^

The girls were in the midst of a chaotic drunk uno game at their own pajama party, while Von sat back, using Kay's phone.

"No bitch its Indie turn! 2 for your mistake! "

"How its India turn if-"
"Cause she skipped us Kay" Dess said.
"Thats 4 skips though, thats pose to be my shit now."
"How bi-"
"Noo look-"
"You could skip ya self?"

Everyone started talking at once.
They were all drunk and confused, meanwhile Von was getting irritated from all the yelling. "Play a next game damn, yall bout dumb ass hell."

The girls shushed for a second before cursing him out, slurring.

"Mmcht. Hea', dumbass li' gurls. Play dis shit." He threw a pink and black little box in the center knocking over their uno game.

"Vonnn!"
"Dumb ass lil boy."
"Fat forehead ass"
"Kay ya friend irritatin."

"Nah dey ca' say whuteva dey want. But yuh li' chinese ass bet not say shit. On Tooka, slow ass stoopid ass li' gurl."

India busted out crying.
"Awwwe babe stop crying." Jayda pulled India in for a hug resting India's head into her chest.

"Vonnn stop being a asshole. Say sorry" Kay said getting up slurring. She shouldn't have drunk any liquor with the pills she took earlier.

"I aint sayin' shit li' folks. Ha ass weird as hell on david."

Sitting in his lap, Kay squinted her already low eyes and stared at Von. He was too tense for something so simple. "Why you-you don't like her? Sh-She so little a-an-and cute. Yall should fuck and make cute little babies." Kay rambled while hiccuping.

"Whut if I want kids witchu li' folks?"
Von whispered in her ear gripping her neck.

Kay lowly moaned at Von's actions. Her neck was her sensitive spot. Usually she'd be ticklish but his grip around her neck, made her feel otherwise. Immediately, she perked up remembering who they were to one another.

"Uh on, why me?"
She was truly confused. She couldn't see herself having another kid, anytime soon.

"Why not'chu li' folks? You be-"
"I can't Von, I can't ha-"
"I'm sayin' tho li' folks. You holdin' a nigga down, and you know my rap sheet an it'ont mean shit ta' you. You da realest bitch I know ri' na'. Real shit, on david."
Kay being speechless just stared in Von's eyes as stared at her, his hand now holding her waist and other rubbing her chin.
"You took ya pills again yet?" His thumb brushed the corner of her lips.
"No," this talk had her sobering up, and she didn't like that. She looked down fiddling with her thumbs. This was too serious for her, he was going to get her in trouble.

"Awwww you guyssss" Jayda coed.
"This a real hood love story aint it?" Dess added on.
India pouted, picking at her nails as the other girls stared at the 'couple' intently. Breaking the two out of their little moment.

"My lady boner gone." India randomly stated. "Girl what tha fuck?" Jayda said as the girls laughed.
"Whattt? Im saying they fucking up the lit ass mooddd. Lets take a shot!"

Of course Jayda jumped up on board. "Wooo!"

"Told you ha li' ass bogus folks. Ion know what she on. She must trynna fuck on you a' sum" he said lowly shaking his dreads, fixing them out his face.

The girls got up to take a shot. Kay  handed Von one "take one with me." He took it straight then went upstairs.

__________________________

The girls had twerked their lives away, Kay not so much. She had a pad slapped under her twat, feeling uncomfortable if she moved too much. She was just glad these cramps weren't as bad as usual. When the pj party came to an end, the girls were too drunk to pack up. They made India sleep over since she was still under the influence. Accidents happen too easily for her to drive home, plus, she would be going home to no one.

Von been clocked out. After he went upstairs, he returned to give Kay her pills, then returned back upstairs. Figuring he was on a sleep schedule, she shook it off. Unbeknownst to her, he was just writing in his book, listening to new music. He even jerked off in peace since he didn't finish earlier.

It was now 3am and Kay was sitting up in bed. Usually Kay had insomnia, so the fact she was still up was no surprised. Only this time, Kay was actually dreading the day Von would go back to his cell, while she would be returning to work.

"Wassup ma?" Von asked groggily turning his head to Kay.
"Nothing...I might m-i-s-s your fat headed no filter ass saying wild shit."
"Imma miss you too li' dumbass gurl."
Von retorted making Kay gasp, hitting his chest.
"I tweaked out, imma miss seeing you everyday too though ma. Come hea'. Come hug on a nigga a sum. Take ya ass ta sleep." They chuckled and he pulled her down onto his chest. One arm over her shoulder and the other hand in boxer briefs.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yall fw India? I know why Von don't like ha, do you?....🌝🤭

But VON needed a little 'friend'(India) .

This was only Von's first day and already he can't be tamed. I can't wait till this shit get a lil messy. This chapter was completely free written, I didn't have any of this in my plot for this book. Like, Ion even eat popeyes.🤭😭 i will get them lil popcorn shrimp & a frozen lemonade, once a year😭😭😭 so I definitely wrote some random shit there.

Yall deserved it. I love reading comments, and seeing the votes. It actually makes me want to update so, thank yall 🖤.

2,783
~Scorpio🦂
🙂

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

131K 2.3K 31
Coming to Chicago to see her god-father after receiving some heart-breaking news from her mother. Caitlyn Jones is determined to discover the truth a...
265K 15.3K 95
Sequel! Continue on Cali and Key's journey. Read the first book before you read this story!! THIS IS THE SEQUEL!!! Completed✅
403K 13.7K 52
𝙀𝙉𝘼𝙈𝙊𝙍𝙀𝘿 ; 𝘼𝙛𝙛𝙚𝙘𝙩𝙚𝙙 𝙗𝙮 𝙨𝙩𝙧𝙤𝙣𝙜 𝙛𝙚𝙚𝙡𝙞𝙣𝙜𝙨 𝙤𝙛 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚, 𝙖𝙙𝙢𝙞𝙧𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣, 𝙤𝙧 𝙛𝙖𝙨𝙘𝙞𝙣𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣.