๐‚๐ฅ๐š๐ฌ๐ฌ ๐Ÿ๐ โ™ฅ๏ธŽ ๐’๐ฎ๐ง๐  ๏ฟฝ...

By nujscntes

Being from the countryside in Korea, Raeil finds it hard to fit in inside of the city side of Korea (especial... More

โ™ก information (updated)
โ™ก countryside
โ™ก๏ธŽ girlfriend
โ™ก๏ธŽ broadcasting club
โ™ก๏ธŽ night walk
โ™ก๏ธŽ volleyball game
โ™ก๏ธŽ awkward dinner
โ™ก๏ธŽ hot chocolate
โ™ก๏ธŽ friend nicknames
โ™ก would you go to prom with me?
โ™ก a billion questions
โ™ก birthday
โ™ก i just confessed?
โ™ก i like you as a friend
โ™ก i'm sorry for doing that
โ™ก ice cream
โ™ก concerns
โ™ก i'm happy for you
โ™ก hoodie
โ™ก a night with you
โ™ก i missed you a lot
โ™ก the first kiss
โ™ก resign
โ™ก as hard as it is
โ™ก what happened?
โ™ก i want you back
โ™ก i will wait with you
โ™ก spending time with you
โ™ก i made a mistake
โ™ก why did you wait?
โ™ก the field trip
โ™ก purposely
โ™ก the patio
โ™ก overloading happiness
โ™ก watching the sunrise
โ™ก beautiful moment
โ™ก return to Seoul
โ™ก unable to comprehend

โ™ก i'm happy where i am

149 4 0
By nujscntes

RAEIL - "Why don't you leave me here in Seoul? I will come visit you two-" She said but her dad cut her off.

DAD - "No sweetiebunch, we aren't leavin' you here, we want to see you everyday." He said to Raeil.

RAEIL - "But don't you two want me to be happy? I'm happy here in Seoul." She said.

MOM - "We want you to be the happiest girl ever sweetiebunch, but we can't leave you here in Seoul alone-" She said to Raeil but she cut her off.

RAEIL - "I can ask Dayeon if I can stay at her house? She might say yes-" She said but her mom cut her off.

MOM - "Sweetiebunch....we won't be happy if we ever thought you are not by our side." She said to Raeil.

RAEIL - "Mom and dad please, let me stay here in Seoul?" She asked.

RAEIL - "I will come visit you two when I don't have school and I will stay with Dayeon." She said.

♡ My parents sighed and shook their head no.

RAEIL - "I guess you two don't want me to be happy after all." She said.

♡ My parents sighed.

————————————————

THE NEXT DAY

♡ It was the day I finally get discharged from the hospital. My parents came to get me at the hospital.

TIME SKIPS

♡ The whole car ride was silent. I was in the backseat staring outside my window and my mom told me somethin'.

MOM - "Sweetiebunch, are you hungry?" She asked Raeil.

♡ I didn't say anythin'.

DAD - "Raeil, your mom is talkin' to you."
He said to Raeil.

♡ I didn't say anythin'.

♡ My parents were talkin' to me still but I didn't say anythin' back to them. They gave up and stop talkin' to me and the car became silent again.

TIME SKIPS

♡ We came back home and I got out the car first. I put my house key in the door and went straight upstairs and closed my door.

MOM - "Honey, what are you goin' to do?" She asked.

DAD - "We can't let Raeil's feelings change our minds." He said.

MOM - "She's hurtin' really bad, maybe we should let her stay in Seoul-" She said but he cut him off.

DAD - "No honey! We can't let her stay here in Seoul, we have to take her with us." He said.

RAEIL - "But I'm happy where I am." She said coming downstairs.

MOM - "Sweetiebunch." She said.

RAEIL - "Please mom and dad, I love it here in Seoul, all of my friends are here." She said.

DAD - "But sweetiebunch, we don't want you to stay here." He said to Raeil.

RAEIL - "But I'm beggin' you, please let me stay here?" She asked.

♡ My dad sighed.

DAD - "I'm sorry sweetiebunch, we can't let you do that." He said to Raeil.

RAEIL - "But why?" She asked.

MOM - "We already told you why." She said to Raeil.

RAEIL - "But I think it's another reason." She said.

DAD - "Sweetiebunch, I know you're hurtin' but we can't leave you here in Seoul." He said to Raeil.

♡ I sighed and went back upstairs to my room.

TIME SKIPS
2 HOURS LATER

♡ It's been 2 hours and I haven't left my room. I cried ever since I came back to my room from talkin' to my parents. It's going to be so hard saying goodbye to my friends and especially Hanbin.

DAYEON - "Raeil? It's Dayeon." She said knocking on Raeil's door.

♡ I wiped my tears then got out of bed to answer the door.

DAYEON - "Hey, I've been calling you." She said to Raeil.

RAEIL - "I'm sorry." She said to Dayeon.

DAYEON - "It's okay, are you feeling better?" She asked Raeil.

RAEIL - "My body is but my mind isn't." She said to Dayeon.

DAYEON - "I'm not understanding." She said to Raeil.

♡ I sighed before I spoke.

RAEIL - "Dayeon, my parents and I are movin' in 2 weeks." She said to Dayeon.

DAYEON - "Wait, what? Where are you moving to?" She asked Raeil.

RAEIL - "We're movin' with my grandparents in Suwon." She said to Dayeon.

DAYEON - "Suwon?" She asked Raeil.

RAEIL - "Yes, I'm goin' to miss you and everyone else a lot, I begged my parents if I can stay in Seoul but they keep saying no." She said to Dayeon.

DAYEON - "You think maybe I can talk to them? You can stay with me." She said to Dayeon.

RAEIL - "They probably won't change their minds, I've tried everything I could." She said to Dayeon.

♡ Dayeon sighed.

RAEIL - "I'm sorry Dayeon." She said to Dayeon.

DAYEON - "It's not your fault, I can come visit you in Suwon." She said to Raeil smiling.

RAEIL - "I'd love that." She said to Dayeon.

♡ My eyes started to form tears and Dayeon sighed.

DAYEON - "You are going to make me cry, Raeil, stop crying." She said to Raeil.

♡ Dayeon wiped the tears that was flowing down my cheeks and that's when she started to cry too.

♡ Dayeon pulled me in for a hug.

TIME SKIPS
13 DAYS LATER

♡ Tomorrow was the time we have to leave for Suwon. My parents and I were sittin' at the dining room table.

DAD - "So we are leavin' at 7:00am because our bus is coming at 7:30am." He said.

MOM - "So we have to be out of the house 30 minutes before." She said.

♡ My dad nodded.

DAD - "Raeil, are you almost done packin'?" He asked Raeil.

♡ I nodded slowly. My parents looked at each other.

THE NEXT DAY

♡ I think I overslept 'cause my clock said it was 9:00am. I hurried and got out of my bed and headed downstairs.

♡ I went to the kitchen and my parents weren't there. I checked all around the house and they were nowhere to be found. I went back to the kitchen and I saw a note on the counter. I picked it up and it said:

To Raeil our sweetiebunch:

We're so sorry to make you ever think we don't want you to be happy. That's the first thing we want you to have is happiness. We decided to let you stay here in Seoul where you're most happy. We love you so much our sweetiebunch!

sincerely,
mom and dad

♡ I put down the note and someone knocked on the door. I went to answer it and it was Dayeon.

DAYEON - "Did your parents tell you?" She asked Raeil.

RAEIL - "N-no, they left me this note, am I actually staying in Seoul?" She asked Dayeon.

DAYEON - "Yes! And you're my roomie!" She said to Raeil excitedly.

♡ I smiled.

TIME SKIPS

♡ I packed my things and I was movin' into Dayeon's home. This was my first time meetin' Dayeon's parents and they were so welcomin' and sweet. And this was my very first time livin' on the city side.

DN'S MOM - "This is your room, we tried to make it nice for you." She said to Raeil.

RAEIL - "I love it, thank you." She said.

♡ Dayeon's mom smiled and nodded.

DAYEON - "Do you like your new room?" She asked Raeil.

RAEIL - "I do! It's very nice, you and your parents made it beautiful." She said to Dayeon.

♡ Dayeon nodded.

DAYEON - "So are you going to get back together with Hanbin now?" She asked Raeil.

RAEIL - "I-I don't know, I haven't seen him since he visited me in the hospital." She said to Dayeon.

DAYEON - "Hanbin hasn't been coming to school ever since." She said to Raeil.

RAEIL - "Why? Is it 'cause of-" She said to Dayeon but she cut her off.

DAYEON - "His dad? Yes." She said to Raeil.

RAEIL - "Have you talked to him recently?" She asked Dayeon.

DAYEON - "No, he's been MIA, I even talked to his friends at cheer practice but they told me that he hasn't talked to them either." She said to Raeil.

RAEIL - "Maybe I should talk to him." She said to Dayeon.

DAYEON - "But we don't know where he is." She said to Raeil.

RAEIL - "I think I might know where Hanbin is." She said to Dayeon.

RAEIL - "I will be right back." She said to Dayeon.

TIME SKIPS

♡ I remember when Hanbin and I were together, he would take me to this place in the forest where he could clear his mind, I figured he would be there.

♡ I went farther into the forest and saw Hanbin sittin' on a big boulder. I tried to make my presence a secret but I had to step on a stick and Hanbin quickly turned around.

HANBIN - "Raeil? What are you doing here?" He asked Raeil.

RAEIL - "Hey, I just came to check up on you." She said to Hanbin.

HANBIN - "I'm doing fine." He said to Raeil.

♡ I sighed and sat next to him on the boulder.

HANBIN - "I heard you were leaving today, did you come to say goodbye?" He asked Raeil.

RAEIL - "I'm not goin' anywhere, I'm staying here in Seoul." She said to Hanbin.

♡ Hanbin looked at me.

HANBIN - "W-Why? Maybe if you moved, you would've felt much better." He said to Raeil.

♡ I shook my head no.

RAEIL - "Honestly, I wouldn't have felt better, I'm happy here in Seoul." She said to Hanbin.

HANBIN - "Are you?" He asked Raeil.

RAEIL - "Yes I am, Dayeon, Gyuvin, Youngeun, and Yeseo....and you are here." She said to Hanbin smiling.

♡ Hanbin smiled but it faded away fast.

HANBIN - "I think it would've been best for you to leave Seoul." He said to Raeil.

RAEIL - "Hanbin-" She said but Hanbin cut her off.

HANBIN - "Even though it wasn't my doing....it was someone that's apart of my family that did it, my family really hurt you all these years and you don't deserve me." He said to Raeil.

RAEIL - "Hanbin, you got it all wrong-" She said but he cut her off.

HANBIN - "I.....I don't think we can be together again." He said to Raeil.

RAEIL - "H-Hanbin-" She said but he cut her off.

♡ Hanbin jumped off the boulder and left the woods.

-to be continued-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

145K 3.1K 52
It's just my imagination and hope, no hates in my story:) Start: 11 December 2022 Finish:?
10.5K 355 27
The same man has consistently appeared in her dreams for as long as she can remember. She doesn't know his name, doesn't know where in the world he i...
67.1K 3K 32
!ยก Angst | Matured scene ยก! They inevitably in love. Despite all of the minefields they risked to go through, their love had always been forbidden. U...
5.1K 688 3
@Bintthew Fanfiction Gift for @ZenSungChan ๐ŸคŽ