Rachel's Rolls

By RebeccaBuckley9

*NEW CHAPTERS PUBLISHED EACH WEEK!* Welcome to the story of Rachel Benson and Bradley Clearwater. Who knows... More

This is for...
Book Description
Chapter One- Rachel
Chapter Two- Rachel
Chapter Three- Rachel
Chapter Four- Bradley
Chapter Five- Rachel
Chapter Six- Bradley/Rachel
Chapter Seven- Rachel/ Bradley
Chapter Eight- Rachel
Chapter Nine- Bradley
Chapter 10- Rachel
Chapter 12- Rachel

Chapter 11- Bradley

25 4 2
By RebeccaBuckley9

We drive for another couple of hours before we finally make it into London. Traffic is quiet thankfully, as it's almost 11pm and Rachel is fast asleep next to me. I pull into the drive of my house and wait for the electric gates to open. I put the car into park and gently brush the hair off Rachel's face from where it's fell, making her stir. She blinks sleepily at me, before stretching her arms above her head.

"Where are we?" she asks, yawning.

"We're at my house, baby." I say with a smile.

She look's over at me in shock. "Wow! This is your place? I don't know why but I thought we'd be staying in a hotel."

She leans forward in her seat, trying to get a better look down the drive. I chuckle at her wide eyed expression and start driving up the driveway. As you pass through the ornate black metal gates, you find a long drive surrounded by trees and open expanses of grass on either side. Further up sits an open courtyard which sits my 4 other cars and a water fountain which is illuminated by the soft glow of lights from under the water. I pull to a stop by the front door and get out to round the front of the car to open Rachel's door. She distractedly thanks me while looking up at the front of the house. I leave her peering through the windows and let Nellie out of the boot. She darts off running around before going to sit next to Rachel with her tongue sticking out the side of her mouth.

"Your house is beautiful!" Rachel exclaims with awe in her voice. It's a traditional home, with huge windows either side of the arched wooden front door.

I join Rachel at the top of the steps and open the front door, ushering her in. As you step through the door, you're greeted by a wide hallway with original hardwood flooring, the soft glow of lights highlighting the pictures I've put up on the walls over the years I've lived here. Some are of the achievements me and my brother have accomplished with our business, but they're mostly of our parents and happy moments from my childhood. Rachel stops to look at all the pictures one by one before wandering down the hallway, into the open-plan kitchen and dining space at the back of the house. I follow along quietly, listening to her mumble about how much she likes the house. I'm smiling like a love drunk fool and I fucking love it.

She gasps when she see's the kitchen. "Oh my god! This kitchen is a dream!" she says while running her hands over the marble counter tops, beaming.

The kitchen is the beating heart of any home so when I designed it, I wanted it to feel warm and homely. As you walk in, the whole back wall is completely made of glass which opens up fully when it's warm out. To your right, is a wrap around kitchen which has shaker style cabinets with cream-colored marble countertops and a huge kitchen island in the same style with a double sink which is overlooking the garden. All the appliances are top of the range, with an American style fridge/ freezer and a wine cooler. On the left, is a large 10-person dining table with pendent lights hanging over it. Then there are double doors that lead into the living room behind the table.

"I thought you'd like it. That's one of the reasons why I brought you here. I wanted you to see it before I sold it."

She spins to look at me, her eye's comically wide. "What? Why are you selling? I've only seen a little, but I couldn't imagine letting this place go, it's amazing." she say's while running her hands around the edge of the 6 ring cooker.

"I do love this house but I'm relocating to Pine Brooke to look after the new office there. Jeremy is staying in London to oversee the business here and he's been looking for a new place. I offered him my house, rent free seen as I won't be here, but he refused. So, he's buying it instead. We had had many heated discussions about him buying it, but he was adamant and wouldn't budge. So, I settled on a fraction of the actual house price. He's happy and I dont have to give it up completely, I can crash here when I'm in town for meetings. Win win." I say, shaking my head, laughing.

Rachel blows out a breath. "Oh good. It's beautiful and I'm desperate to see the rest of the house. Show me around?" she asks excitedly.

Offering her my hand, I show her around the rest of the downstairs. She falls in love with the library/ reading room that's off to the right of the staircase as you walk in. I show her the living room last as it's the next best space after the kitchen. As you walk in off the dining area, on the right in the middle of the wall sits a large fireplace with a real log burning fire. The fireplace is exposed brick which has been limewashed to not look too harsh against the cream-colored walls. I'd seen it on a programme one day and fell in love with the idea. It compliments the room beautifully. There's a 60-inch TV on the wall above the fireplace with a U-shaped, coffee colored couch sitting opposite. Infront of the fire sits a fluffy rug which Nellie has happily claimed as her own.

I lead Rachel over to the couch and laugh when she flops into the corner with her glorious arse in the air.

"I want this couch as my own. It's so comfy, leave me here!" she announces. Not being able to resist, I give her a sharp slap on her behind which makes her yelp. "Hey! Leave my arse alone, I'm comfy!"

"Hmm but baby, it's such a glorious one and you're taunting me with it." I say, while smoothing my hand over where I slapped. She wiggles it at me, giggling.

"Pardon me sir" she says, while looking over her shoulder to wink at me.

"Fuck, please dont call me that." I growl out.

She sits herself up and looks at me puzzled. "Why do you look like you hate me when I call you that? I've called you it once before and you had the same look on your face then as you do right now."

"I don't hate you. Hearing you call me that turns me the fuck on, so if you dont want me to make good on what I said before, I wouldn't call me that again tonight" I say while staring down at her.

Rachel looks up at me, before yanking me down next to her on the couch. She hesitates for second before deciding to sit on my lap, straddling me. I place my hands on her hips and look up to her smirking face. Leaning forward, she kisses along my jaw. "Hmm, remind me again what you said earlier. It seems to have slipped my mind" she says, rolling her hips over my already semi hard cock. I always seem to be sporting a semi when I'm around her.

"Fuck Rachel. I only have so much restraint and with you rolling on my dick, it is not helping the situation right now" I say, grabbing her arse to bring her closer to me.

She lets out a moan. "Maybe you don't need resist. Maybe you should just sit back and enjoy, sir." Kissing down my neck, she slides her hands up into my hair. "Maybe you should let me take care of you" she says while easing off my lap and going onto her knees in-between my open legs. I moan when she runs her hands up the inside of my thighs.

"Baby girl, you don't have to. It's been a long day." Please don't stop. I've had a case of major blue balls since the moment I met you. Ignoring me, she unbuttons my jeans and taps me to lift up. I shift my hips to give her room then lean back and look down at her. Fucking hell, this girl. She looks up at me before bending her head to kiss her way from my knee up my thigh. She glides her right hand up the opposite thigh, and cups me through my boxers. She slowly starts to rub up and down my shaft teasingly. Fuck. I feel like I could cum just from this. "Rachel, fuck... if you want to stop, this is the time to do so...." I start but she cuts me off.

"I want to taste you. Take these off" she says, grabbing hold of the waistband of my boxers. Yanking them off, my cock springs free. She flicks her eyes up to me before licking her lips and cupping my balls in her small hands. She massages them while kissing across my hip bones, I let out a rumbling moan. Spurred on, she takes hold of me at the base and runs her tongue up the length, stopping to lick the precum from the head.

My head rolls back as she takes the tip into her mouth. "Fuckkk. Your mouth feels so fucking good. It feels better than I've dreamt about" I growl out. Not wanting to miss anything, I look down as she takes more of me into her mouth, bobbing her head. I wind my fingers into her hair, loving the feel of her lips wrapped around my cock. I curse when she takes me right down to the base, holding there for a second before pulling back to the tip. "Shit, baby" I moan, thrusting my hips up in time with her movements. Cupping my balls, she quickens the bobs of her head, taking me down her throat every time.

"You're going to make me cum doing that. God Rach, you're such a good girl." She let's out a moan which vibrates right down my shaft. Thrusting up into her mouth, I feel my balls tingle with the need to release. "I'm going to cum baby. If you don't want me to cum down your throat, I'd stop now. I'm so fucking close."

She continues bobbing her head. I grip her hair when she takes me down her throat again. I hold her there and thrust a few times before pumping everything I have down her throat. Moaning, she swallows every last drop before pulling away with a sly smile, licking her lips.

Feeling totally spent, I relax back into the couch. "That was amazing" I say before pulling her up to straddle me again. Not caring that she's just had my dick in her mouth, I kiss her.

She moans and relaxes into the kiss, rolling her hips. "Hmm, I definitely want to do that again" she says. Running my hands through her now wild curls, I can't stop the shit eating grin that pulls at my lips. I pull her back in for another kiss. I'm so gone with this woman.

Who knows how long later, we finally untangle and make our way upstairs with Nellie taking the lead. Taking Rachel's hand, I walk her down the hallway to the bedroom opposite mine.

"I didn't want to come across as presumptuous so you can either stay in the guest bedroom or my room. It's up to you" I say while opening the door to the guest bedroom. Inside a king size bed sits in the center of the room with a nightstand either side and wall lights above the bed casting a warm glow around the room. Off to the left is a small walk-in closet and private bathroom. To the right, is a dark wooden chest of draws with a huge, framed painting of London River resting on the wall above it.

Rachel walks into the room and goes straight over to the painting. "This is stunning, the way the light hits the river..." She starts but drifts off, lost in the art.

It is a lovely piece, but the woman looking at it is what holds my attention. Her brown curls shining in the low light, the small smile pulling at her lips, the twinkle in her eye while she looks at it. I walk over to stand behind her, wrapping my arms around her waist and rest my chin on top of her head.

"Want to know a secret?" I whisper in her ear. She turns her head slightly so she can look at me, nodding. "Jeremy did that."

Rachels eyes go wide when she turns back to the painting. "Wow. He's incredibly talented. Does he sell his work? I'd love a custom piece for the café."

"He usually does it just for fun when he has time. I'm sure he would love to do something for you. You should ask when we get back." I say, kissing the top of her head.

Hearing a soft thud, I let go of Rachel and turn to find Nellie curled up on the bottom of the bed. Giggling, Rachel walks over to her, sits down and strokes her head. "I think the lady has spoken; we will stay in here if that's ok with you?" she asks.

Smiling at the two of them, I nod my head. They're so fucking cute. "Of course, my room is the one opposite. If you need anything, I'll be right there." I say, pointing a finger over my shoulder. "I'll go grab our things then let you settle in."

I leave Rachel and Nellie in their room and get our bags out of the car. Dropping them off at the bottom of the stairs to take up, I check everything is locked and grab us both some water. Just as I'm making my way upstairs, I hear Rachel softly singing. I pause to soak up the warm, content feeling I have, by having her in my home. Even though I love this house, it's never truly felt like a home to me. But with Rachel here, it feels warmer, brighter, loved, somehow. I'm starting to realize that it's not what or how much you have, it's who you have. That's what makes a house, a home. She's my home.

I take Rachels overnight bag into her room and find her lay in the middle of the bed with Nellie curled up next to her. She peers up at me when I enter the room and the smile she gives me, makes my heart stop. Or beat faster, I don't know which one. I place a kiss on her forehead and wish her a good night before going to my room. Closing the door behind me, I lean against it listening to Rachel moving around her room, talking to Nellie. With a smile tugging at my lips, I strip out of my clothes and head for a quick shower. When I'm done, I pull on some clean boxers and slide into bed. Crossing my arms behind my head, I lie back into the pillows and stare at the ceiling. Knowing Rachel is only on the other side of the door has me itching to drag her in here with me and just hold her. I've never felt as complete as I do when I'm with her, she makes me want to be a better man.

Thinking of brown curls, hazel eyes and the sweet smell of home, I fall asleep.

---------------------------------------------------

Well.. thing's are getting steamy for our 2 favourite people.

Who knows what's going to happen next.

Read on to find out!

----------------------------

Don't forget to leave any comments or feedback :)

If you was a fan of Chapter 11, give it a vote!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

39.3K 1K 34
When Emma moved into her father's house she meets the kids from up the street Addie and Hunter, the trio quickly become inseparable and are attached...
140K 1.2K 8
"Now, Gary. I understand that you're twenty-four. But I need you to train in restraining your sexual desire, you're not a horny teenager. So, we will...
4.7K 249 60
All the teasing, the soft brushes of skin, the jealousy, the late night talks, the sexual tension so thick you could cut with a knife-they were all l...
43.7K 1.7K 34
"What the hell did you do!?" I heard a feminine voice behind me. I groaned and turned around to meet a very angry face. I have never seen a girl this...