Tokrev x venti!reader

Autorstwa auxinryomen

"WHAT THE HELL DID YOU DO TO MIKEY, VENTI?!" "He said he wants to taste some of my favourite 'cider'~" Update... Więcej

00
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
Extra
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82

54

711 35 6
Autorstwa auxinryomen

"Default font" = talking in japanese
"Italic" = talking in german
Italic = thoughts (without quotation mark(""))

Edited a little 🤏

Eight years ago
1998

"我很感激..你试图拯救我的女儿但是— (I appreciate that.. you tried to save my daughter but—)" The grey-haired woman sobbed, which her husband immediately comfort her by squeezing her shoulder.

"—我的宝贝 (my baby)..!" The woman cried as her husband hugged her.

" 感谢孩子竭尽全力.. (Thanks kid for trying your best..)" The woman's husband turned and smiled sadly at little Zhongli. The couple then, walked away.

While Zhongli stood there frozen. He already tried his best but.. seems like it's not enough. He clenched his fist as he look at the ground. I thought if I brought her here, she can be saved! He thought angrily.

Angry at the situation, Zhongli also angry at himself. Why is he not crying? Someone precious to him just died, why didn't he start crying? He read in so many books that someone will cry when their loved ones died or left.

Was it so hard to cry? Or was it because he never cried ever in his nine years of living?

Was this why people called me heartless?

Then, he felt a hand on his shoulder. "不要碰我。! (DON'T TOUCH ME!)"

A ten-years-old you flinched away from his yelling. Zhongli's face quickly softened as he realised it was only you. "Y/n..! It's just you.." Zhongli said as he frowned, regretting the fact that he let out his anger on his friend.

"Nah it's okay." You said as you give him a smile and put your hands in your pocket. "Anywayyy, mind telling me what the hell happened? Don't leave me hanging."

You and Zhongli were hanging out at the park when you both suddenly heard a scream. You brushed it off and continued minding your own business.

But that's not the case for Zhongli. He immediately stood up and ran towards the scream. You yelled and asked him where he's going but he didn't answer. You also noticed the panicked expression on his face.

A new expression you see of him. You always saw him either being mad or irritated. That was except that one time when he's with this one girl..

What was her name again...

..Guizhong? You thought as you tilted your head.

"..." Zhongli kept quiet, still feeling overwhelmed with guilt.

You analyse his face before continue talking. "Was it so hard for you to tell me? If that's so, it's alright. Venti also does that sometimes when he came home with bruises."

"Whenever you feel comfortable to tell the whole story, I'm always here for you, oldie!" You smiled cheekily at him.

Hu Tao sat on the waiting bench impatiently, she really wanted to know if the surgery went good or not. She hoped that they got to the ambulance just in time.

Beside Hu Tao are Takemichi, Emma and Mikey. Emma is sobbing while Mikey tried to comfort her. Takemichi on the other hand is also holding on tears.

This is not supposed to happen! Takemichi thought. Zhongli isn't supposed to die! Takemichi bend into his seat as he put his hands together as if he's praying.

BAM!

They all turned to look at the door that was slammed opened. They were not expecting you to be standing there.

"Venti.." Hu Tao looked at you with shocked face. She is both nervous and scared to see you. Scared, that you would be mad at her for letting Zhongli hurt like this. Nervous, to see you since your face is blank at the moment.

This is all my fault Hu Tao thought as her breath gets heavier and she clenched her fists tightly on her lap.

At the same time, Mikey stood up from his seat almost immediately upon seeing you.

He wanted to go to you and ask; Are you alright? Where did they take you to? Why are you full of bandages? What did those bastards did to you? He wanted to ask them but he hold onto them since he knew this is not the time.

"Venti! I'm so sorry!" Emma cried as she ran to you and get on the floor to prostrate to you. "I'm so sorry Venti! It's all my fault! I should've be aware of my surroundings! I should've—"

"It's.. okay Emma.." You smiled sadly at her, looking down at her with tired eyes. Those eyes alone, explained everything you felt.

"It's.. also my fault.." You muttered but no one seemed to capture that.

Emma looked up at you and sobbed even more at your expression. Though, you assured her that it's okay and it's not her fault as you helped her up. You rub her shoulder and hug her.

Hu Tao quickly stood up and kowtow to you, slamming her head quite loud on the floor. Making Takemichi surprised. Is her head okay? He thought.

"It's my fault. I will take any punishment you're going to give to me." Hu Tao said in the most serious voice you ever heard she utter.

You narrow your eyes to her with tired eyes while Emma is still hugging you, sobbing. "I would've blamed you but.. it's not something that you had control of." You said as you walk with Emma to sit on one of the benches.

"Let's just wait for the news yeah? I'm.. quite tired right now." You said with a slight smile.

Mikey quickly sat beside you and tilted his head. "You can lean on me." He said. He's not so good at comforting someone. This is the most that he thinks he can do.

You smiled at him. "Thanks.."

Fun fact:
-Hu Tao purposefully slammed her head hard while kowtow as her own punishment to herself.
-kowtow is like a traditional way for chinese to prostrate to their royalty in the old days.

Also, I just realised that I've messed up on the year a little bit. So I went and correct them 👍🏻
—>>>
Venti and Y/n born on year 1988
Zhongli born on year 1987

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

22K 652 27
"𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗶𝘀 𝗮 𝗯𝗲𝗮𝘂𝘁𝗶𝗳𝘂𝗹 𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗱 𝗼𝗳 𝗳𝗲𝗮𝗿." . . . . ᴡᴇ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ʀᴇᴀʟɪꜱᴇ ʜᴏᴡ ꜰʀᴏᴢᴇɴ ᴡᴇ ᴀʀᴇ ᴜɴᴛɪʟ ꜱᴏᴍᴇᴏɴᴇ ꜱᴛᴀʀᴛꜱ ᴛᴏ ᴍᴇʟᴛ ᴏᴜʀ ɪᴄᴇ. ...
265K 11.9K 78
𝘈𝘧𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘣𝘦𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘵 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘬𝘪𝘭𝘭𝘦𝘥 𝘣𝘺 𝘢𝘯 𝘶𝘯𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸𝘯 𝘱𝘦𝘳𝘴𝘰𝘯, 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘦 𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘱𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘱𝘢𝘴𝘵 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘴...
398K 11.4K 18
"𝕀 𝕤𝕒𝕨 𝕙𝕖𝕣 𝕗𝕚𝕣𝕤𝕥, 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕓𝕖𝕥𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕤𝕥𝕒𝕪 𝕒𝕨𝕒𝕪 𝕗𝕣𝕠𝕞 𝕙𝕖𝕣" | | | | "𝕊𝕙𝕖'𝕤 𝕞𝕚𝕟𝕖." 𝕨𝕙𝕖𝕣𝕖 (𝕪/𝕟) 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕤𝕥𝕦𝕕...