05

"Default font" = talking in japanese"Italic" = talking in german Italic = thoughts (without quotation mark(""))

"Italic" = talking in german
Italic = thoughts (without quotation mark(""))

"What are we 'playing' now, Mikey?" You asked as you are being dragged by Mikey to who-knows where. "To another meeting?" You added to your question.

"Yup!" He said with the pop sound for the 'p'. "It was actually a meeting with our third division captain and his vice captain—"

"So, it's top secret? Am I even allowed to hear the conversation?" You asked.

"You are excluded~" Mikey said as you both arrived at a warehouse.

There, you saw Draken and the weird duo—as you call them. "Huh? So you told me to go first just so you could bring Venti here?" Draken asked.

"Hehe~" Mikey giggled as Draken sighed.

"Are you sure about this tho? Cuz I don't want her to get mixed up into our shit when she herself is not even in Toman." Draken said, actually concern for you.

"But I want her to be here with us!"

"Is Pah-chin alright with this?" Draken look at Pah-chin.

"If Mikey's alright with it, I guess it's okay. I'm too dumb to make a decision." He said.

"As Pah said!" Peh-yan added.

"Now, let's start the meeting." Mikey said.

They were about to conclude the meeting when Takemichi suddenly came crushing the meeting and told them to cancel the war.

"The fuck you just said, piss hair?!" Pah-chin grab Takemichi by his colar.

"I told you guys to hold off the fight! Or Toman will be in dismay in the future!" Takemichi said fearlessly. But that is his first mistake as he was being punched hard in the face.

"So you're just gonna tell me to stop fighting those fuckers when my bud and his girl got beat up?! YOU WANT ME TO SIT BACK AND JUST LET IT GO?!" Pah-chin screamed at Takemichi's face.

Takemichi, not knowing how to change Pah's mind, he turn to Mikey. He attempts to change Mikey's mind instead. "Please Mikey.. Hear me out!" He said.

"P-please hold off the fight! I don't want to see Toman corrupted in the future!—"

"No." Mikey said. "The war will still go on. I'm not changing my mind." He said, making Takemichi widened his eyes.

He turn to look at you. Thinking that maybe you can change his mind. "V-venti-san.. please..!" But to his dismay, you also shook your head.

"I'm sorry Mitchy. I'm not in the place to say anything. But if I were Pah-chin, I would also feel mad and want to avenge my friends. They deserve to get a beating." You said menacingly as you remembered that Pah's buddy got beaten up and his girlfriend got raped. That is just awful.