76

"Default font" = talking in japanese"Italic" = talking in german Italic = thoughts (without quotation mark(""))

"Italic" = talking in german
Italic = thoughts (without quotation mark(""))

Two days after opening the
time capsule

"Huh?" Draken frowned in confusion as he saw boxes of motorbikes' mechanical parts in front of his shop. He never remembered ordering anything of the sort.

Draken was just on his way to his shop from his home when he saw the boxes—alone without Inui since Inui was in his day off. Recognising the logo on the box, it seems to be some expensive and high quality parts from a known brand.

He crouched down to look at the sender—the boxes have a sticker on them that shows who sends and to who. He looked at the sticker and the sender was..

"Y/n..?" Draken was shocked to see that name after a long time. It's.. been two months since he saw or contacted you.

He also wondered.. why did you post him this package instead of coming here to send it to him in person? Maybe she's busy..?

"Woah.." Hakkai said as he saw the patterns of the fabric. "This must've worth a fortune!"

"How much does this fabric costs, Mitsuya?" Yuzuha asked as she looked at him—seeing Mitsuya's eyes widened.

"This costs.. thousands of yen!" Mitsuya said as he felt the fabric in his hands.

"Eh? Weren't you the one that bought it? It sounded as if someone bought it for you—"

"If I ever bought this fabric, I would go bankrupt and live under the bridge!" Mitsuya said exaggeratingly, still surprised at the package he found in front of his shop.

"Then, who sent it?" Hakkai asked as he looked at the sticker on the box to see who's the sender. "..Y/n?!" Hakkai said in shock.

"What..?!" Mitsuya said in disbelief as he turned to Hakkai with surprised expression.

"Uh.. who's this Y/n..?" Yuzuha asked, never knew a person with that name.

"Y/n is Venti's real name.." Mitsuya said to Yuzuha. 

"Say what now?!"

"Uh.. did any of you guys ordered for more animal toys and food?" Kazutora asked as he opened a crack of the break room's door behind the cashier.