74

"Default font" = talking in japanese"Italic" = talking in german Italic = thoughts (without quotation mark(""))

"Italic" = talking in german
Italic = thoughts (without quotation mark(""))

Still 2018
2 months later (June)

It was finally the day to open the time capsule they buried 12 years ago. Everyone was present except for Mikey and you—they waited for you both until nightfall.

Mikey didn't come because... yeah

Meanwhile, Takemichi was left wondering why you're not attending. He also wondered where have you been. That time when he barged into Draken's bike workshop two months ago was the last time he saw you.

Did you got into another trouble again? Takemichi thought as he frowned.

"Guess we just continue without them.." Draken said as he looked at the dark sky.

Everyone already opened their time capsule. Some were hit by nostalgia and some were hit by sadness as they read their own letter.

Since Mikey was not present, Draken decided that Takemichi should read it. The content made everyone felt blue since Mikey was just playing guess of what they would do in the future but also saying that he's pursuing his own journey of finding what he wants to do.

Was distancing himself one of his acts of pursuing his journey on finding what he wanted to do? This makes everyone wonder what he's doing now—except for those that knew.

Now it's your time capsule's turn. Since you weren't there, they would just open the capsule themselves like what they did with Mikey's.

In the capsule, there was only a letter and a bottle of..wine (?!) with a flower beside it—cecilia flower with a note attached on it.

"She drinks?!" Chifuyu said under his breath as he looked at the wine bottle that have a foreign language as it's tag. This is a shocking discovery.

"But.. wasn't wine just a fermented grape juice? So wasn't it considered as grape juice?" Smiley asked with Pah and Peh make a '😮' face from the new discovery.

"Wine still can make you drunk depending on how much you drink it, Smiley. So it's quite concerning how she got this 12 years ago.." Mitsuya said as he sweatdropped.

"She's a yakuza, remember? I bet she got it from a friend of hers." Baji said, grinning.

Takemichi took the note—since he was the one that opened the time capsule.