44

"Default font" = talking in japanese"Italic" = talking in german Italic = thoughts (without quotation mark(""))

"Italic" = talking in german
Italic = thoughts (without quotation mark(""))

"Kurokawa Izana. He was the 8th leader of the Black Dragons and also the leader of Tenjiku." Draken said as he just finished with tying Mikey's hair to his usual hairstyle.

The four of you are having a small meeting about the new gang, Tenjiku in Mikey's room. You guys are laying all the infos you got about them.

"Does he have any connections with us or something? Was it because of jealousy? Crazy for power?" You asked as you rest your cheek on your palm.

"I think it's because of the connections he has with Shinichiro." Draken said as he looks at you.

"Were they friends?" You asked.

"Before I explain even further.. Takemitchy, Venti." Draken said, turning his head to look at you two. "Our discussion stays here, alright? This is considered as our secret meeting."

"Well, I accidentally got involved with this meeting. But yeah sure." You said as you lift up your cheek from your palm, sitting up straight.

"Anyways, the reason that I said Izana and Shinichiro may have connections because Shinichiro is the founder of Black Dragons."

"Woah.. so this is the gang that you told me your brother leads, Mikey?" You asked, turning to Mikey as he nods at you.

"Huh? Shouldn't you be more surprised Takemitchy?" The three of you turn to look at Takemichi who sweatdropped.

"Ah! N-no! I was so shocked that my voice couldn't come out!" You tilted your head at him. He's being obviously suspicious now..

He must've stalk the Black Dragons in the future. You deduced, also thinking how bad he is at acting.

"Well uh.. anyways, the only people that know about this are me, Mikey and Baji. We thought to keep it a secret since Kazutora got in trouble with the Black Dragons back then." Draken said, pushing aside the oddness he felt for Takemichi just then.

"Before we fought with the 9th gen of Black Dragons, I talked to my brother about it." Mukey said. "He told me that Black Dragons are already corrupted since the 8th gen and that he left the gang for me.. He said I can do whatever I want with them." He said with a distant look in his eyes.

You look at him, frowned as you pat his shoulder as comfort. In return, he hug your arm—left arm this time.

"And the 8th gen's leader that Shin talked about is.. Kurokawa Izana.." Draken concluded with a stunned face.