17

"Default font" = talking in japanese"Italic" = talking in german Italic = thoughts (without quotation mark(""))Bold = English

"Italic" = talking in german
Italic = thoughts (without quotation mark(""))
Bold = English

Edited (a little)
It was a relaxing Saturday on December, year 2000. The surrounding is calming adding the beautiful view of [park name]. From this fact, many parents and couples went there to spent time together. But that was another case for this one twelve year old girl named Y/n—you.

You ran fast to the park and climb up the apple tree, sitting on its trunk. You pluck one apple and eat them as you look at the people around the park.

Your gaze then, sets on a family. A mother, a father and.. a daughter. They are having the time of their life, laughing away as if they never had problems or pressures in their life.

"How lively.." You muttered as you take another bite of the apple.

"Y/n!" A familiar voice called out for you but you stay hidden on the tree trunk. Sulking at the owner's voice.

"Y/n! Don't make your brother worried!" Another voice called but you stay stubborn as you took another bite of your apple.

"Y/n.." You look down and saw a thirteen years old Zhongli and another boy who looked like you—your twin brother.

Unlike other fraternal twins, you both share the same features. A unique and unexplainable occurrence indeed. Just because of this, you always keep your hair short to match your brother's. It's easy to trick people like that. But people could still tell you both apart from your personalities. Your brother, is more to a caring and friendly person. Meanwhile, you are more to a wild and carefree person.

"Hmph!" You huffed as you fold your arm, looking away from them. "I don't wanna go back to the orphanage!"

"But it's already lunch time. And Lina wants us back home so that she can serve us food." Venti—your twin brother, said. Lina is the caretaker of the orphanage you three were in, at German.

"You better get your ass down right now. I have some stones in my pocket.." Zhongli threatened as he put his hand into his pocket.

You shivered as you remember the times when Zhongli would throw stones at you for being a bitch. He also almost throw a whole rock at you cus you annoy him. Thanks to Lina cus she stop him from proceeding.

You scoffed nervously. "Sheesh.. alright. I will go down.." You climb down the tree and landed beside your brother.

"You really shouldn't have gone like that! I didn't bring enough money to buy that cider for you. We will buy them next time, 'kay?" Your brother consoled you like a gentleman he is. You wanted to scoffed at him to continue your sulking but you saw the menacing glare Zhongli sent you. So you nodded instead.