29

"Default font" = talking in japanese"Italic" = talking in german Italic = thoughts (without quotation mark(""))

"Italic" = talking in german
Italic = thoughts (without quotation mark(""))

You turn towards the multiple sounds of people running towards you guys. Fuck! Your eyes widen in shock seeing at least a hundred of the gang members coming towards you guys.

"Woah! Let's fight, Vivi!" Klee exclaimed happily as she ran towards the angry crowd.

"KLEE NO!" You ran towards her and immediately snatch her hand before she went even further. "Don't do that.."

You sighed seeing Klee pouting. You grab her and carry her in your arms. "Huh? Why are you carrying me Vivi?"

"I will demonstrate to you how to fight, kiddo!" You said as you ran towards the crowd. With Klee yelling happily in your arms. She is a little too excited for this..

As you ran towards the crowd with a happy Klee in your arms, you landed a kick on one of the members. Then, you immediately duck down, holding Klee close to your chest as someone also tried to ambush you with a kick from behind.

"Hey! Uh.. you no.. kick! You no kick!" Klee said angrily at the guy that tried to kick you.

You chuckled at what Klee said as you continue dodging and kicking people away. You can't use your punches right now, since you are carrying Klee.

You give a roundhouse kick on one of the members. Before you get to recover from giving that kick, someone locks their arms around your head.

"Ugh!" You coughed while still holding Klee. Noticing that you can't do anything, Klee tried to take the guy's arms away by clenching her hand into the guy's arm.

"Let go!" Klee said.

The guys hissed in pain as his hold starts to break. Finally having enough energy, you headbut the guy, making him fall back. "F—Scram!" You spat as you kick one of the members' side. You almost said the F word, thankfully, you remembered that Klee is in your arms.

"Yeah scram!" Klee yelled happily.

You continue fighting for a while and it seems like you had taken down at least half of the gang. The remaining members were taken aback by the fact that you took down half of their members while carrying a child in your arms.

"That girl is a monster..!"

You breath heavily—with you, not feeling your arms anymore. Klee looks up at you in worry. "Vivi! Don't die!"

You laughed as you hear what Klee said. "I ain't dying, kiddo.." Not fully understanding what you just said, she started to bawl her eyes out.

"E-eh?! Hey hey! Kid!" You nervously pat her back as she hugs you tight.

The sounds of two motorcycles engines could be heard. You turn to the sound and found both Mikey and Draken. "Eh? Hello there!" You smiled.

"Venny-chin.." Mikey climb down from his bike and walk up to you. His vibe seems.. off. Is he okay? You thought, concerned for his wellbeing.

"Mikey? ..are you okay?" You asked.

Mikey caressed your bruised cheek, earning a hiss of pain from you. "Does it hurt too much?" He asked.

"Uh.. not quite.." You said while also seeing Draken walking up to you both.

"Seems like the impulse we heard is really Mitsuya's.." Draken said as he stand beside you guys while staring at the familiar bike. "Mitsuya is inside."

Mikey keep staring at you before eventually taking his hand away and walk towards the church. "Draken, you handle these guys. Venti, go and take a rest. I will go inside." He said before getting inside the church.

"Uh.. is he okay?" You asked Draken, with Klee in your arms— who stopped crying and only observing the situation unfolding in front of her.

"You should worry more about yourself, Venti. You are the one hurting here. Go and take a rest." Draken walk pass you and pats your shoulder gently, walking towards the crowd.

"I will finish them for you."