77

"Default font" = talking in japanese"Italic" = talking in german Italic = thoughts (without quotation mark(""))"Bold and italic" = talking in russian

"Italic" = talking in german
Italic = thoughts (without quotation mark(""))
"Bold and italic" = talking in russian

"What are you going to do this time?" Zhongli asked as he folded his arms. "Don't even think of lying to me. I can see through you, Y/n."

"Alright, alright~ you don't have to be so strict y'know?" You chuckled as you folded your arms and tilted your head.

Thinking of visiting the old man, you went to his restaurant. You haven't seen him in a while. This also could play a good part in your plan to provoke her.

Zhongli was doing his work when one of his employees—who is also an undercover yakuza, reported to him about your appearance in the restaurant. Since he already saw how suspicious your moves these past few days, he thought to confront you.

He interrupted you eating and brought you to his office.

"Obviously. You've been weirdly acting carefree about your location. Even after knowing how she is hunting you down..!" Zhongli sighed out of frustration, clasped his right hand on his face as he leaned against his desk. "You should be more careful. Otherwise, you would be—"

"Yeah, yeah. I know all that. Is that all you gotta say? You're interrupting my lunch, y'know?" You scoffed playfully as you put a hand on your hip.

Zhongli frowned deeply, concerned for your wellbeing. "Venti.. please be more aware of your safety.. I would be upset if something were to happen to you. And you knew your brother would be—"

"I already made up my mind, Zhongli." You said firmly as you turned away from him. "I already prepared myself for all the dangers that are to happen."

You walked towards the door and get out of his office, leaving behind the concerned Zhongli.

Y/n.. please take care of yourself. Don't die

"Miss Kiana, I have come to tell you my report." The masked guy said as he gets on one knee, head hanging low in front of her.

"Speak." She said without even looking at him, swirling the glass in her right hand with her elbow resting on the armrest of her chair.

"Our hideouts at Kyoto were all burnt to crisps along with our members that reside there. The ones in Okayama were invaded and all the members there were apprehended to the police." The guy reported.