02

"Default font" = talking in japanese"Italic" = talking in german Italic = thoughts (without quotation mark(""))

"Italic" = talking in german
Italic = thoughts (without quotation mark(""))

Damn.. You thought as you walk back to your house.

It's been a week since you moved from Germany to here. Usually, Ei and Zhongli would walk home together with you. But that's not the case for today. Zhongli has a student council meeting—yeah he is one of them. While Ei has a Kendo practice for an upcoming tournament.

They are some active students for undercover— Your thoughts were cut off when you suddenly heard yellings and screaming—more like cheering at the distance. You walk towards the cheering and saw a fight unfold.

It's more like a fight club.

Ugh.. these people are disgusting.. You thought as you watch them fight. Fighter A clearly has more experience in fighting than fighter B since fighter B's punches are very weak and hesitant.

Fighter B is a coward. You thought as you continue watching fighter B trembling as he punches. He is clearly was forced to join.

"STOP!" A blonde gelled-hair boy yelled. Your mind didn't register what he is talking about with someone big—looks like the big boss of the fight club. But what you know is, it seems like the blonde gelled-hair boy is challenging the boss.

He looks weak physically. You smiled eerily as you tilted your head. But his determination is very inspiring~

The two fight. Clearly, the boss of the fight club got the upper hand. But the pissed-gelled-hair boy always get back up.

"THE ONLY WAY TO STOP ME IS TO KILL ME!" The boy yelled.

I love him. You thought. But that good mood of yours quickly turned to bad as the boss asked for his bat.

This bitch- But before the boss could even swing his bat, the familiar two blonds came in view. Wah~ like a grand opening for them

"Oi Kiyomasa. What the fuck is going on here?" Draken asked.

"Draken-kun!-"

"Ne, Ken-chin~ My dorayaki is already finished.." Mikey said as he look into his empty paper bag.

"GOOD WORK COMMANDER!" Everyone at the place bows at the presence of Mikey.

Oo~ some kind of a commander? You thought as everything started to make you even more intrigued. This is fun. I want to make my grand opening too!

You walk down the stairs happily, acting ignorant to the situation. "Halo Mikey, Ken-chin~ Didn't expect to see you here." You said.

"Wah! Venny~!" Mikey exclaimed as he ran and tackled you into a hug. Making you almost fell. But you hug him back nonetheless.

"Venny huh?" You said.

[I swear, it doesn't have anything to do with Fnaf security breach—]

"Interesting nickname." You commented as you break the hug. You and Mikey subconsciously walk together towards the pissed-gelled-hair boy. Mikey went down to the bog's height—the boy is on the ground, and grab his head gently. "Are you a middle schooler?"

The boy widened his eyes, clearly surprised. "What's your name?" Mikey asked.

"I-it's Hanagaki Takemichi.."

"Hm.. Takemitchy.."

"Huh? But that's not my name-"

"Yup yup! Mitchy~" You said.

"B-but-"

"Just shut up and accept that your name is now Takemitchy." Draken said which make the
pissed-gelled-hair boy quiet.

"I guess it's okay to call me that.." Takemichi muttered.

"You're my bitch from now on yeah!" Mikey said which make Takemichi surprised.

"H-huh?!"

"If you're his friend, you're my friend too, Mitchy~" You said. "I also love your determination. It is very admirable!" You said childishly. And delicious..

"What! Are you saying that you like Takemitchy now?!" Mikey gasped dramatically. "Are you cheating on me?!"

"I'm not cheating on you!" You said, playing along.

"Hmph! I don't want to talk to you anymore." Mikey stands up and walk away from you guys. He then walk towards Kiyomasa.

"And you.." Mikey said before smiling. Then, he kicked his nose, breaking Kiyomasa's nose in the process. And he proceeds to grab his hair and punch him.

Woah~ very strong You thought.

"Next time, don't go around dirtying Toman's name." Mikey said as he drop Kiyomasa to the ground and put his foot on his head. He turn around with two drops of blood on his face. "Let's go Ken-chin."

Draken chuckled softly before going to Mikey.

"Ne, Mikey~ You're not gonna call me too?" You asked while stepping on Kiyomasa in the process making all the people witnessing hissed in pain. Literally could feel Kiyomasa's pain.

"No! Until you apologise!" Mikey sulks.

"How about I treat you to a restaurant?"

"Oo! Yes sure!" Mikey's eyes brightened at the thought of a kid's meal.

"Venti.. you really should stop spoiling him.."

"It's alright, Ken~"