21

"Default font" = talking in japanese"Italic" = talking in german Italic = thoughts (without quotation mark(""))

"Italic" = talking in german
Italic = thoughts (without quotation mark(""))

"WAHH! MITCHY-CHAN~! I AM SO PROUD OF YOU~" You yelled as you tackled Takemichi.

"E-eh?!" Takemichi blushed in embarrassment—with no hint of love interest, of course cuz he is loyal to Hina-

"T-thanks Venti-san!" He bows at you as you let go of him. You giggled at him, amused at his reaction.

Mikey once again invited you to their official meeting to conclude Bloody Halloween incident. Since this time you are free, you went with him to the shrine. Then, here you are feeling happy for Takemichi cuz he finally got his Toman uniform and is officially—and recognised as Toman's member.

"You are embarrassed now Takemitchy?" Draken chuckled as he ruffles Takemichi's hair.

"Stop that!"

"No need to be embarrassed Takemitchy. It's your debut!" Mitsuya chuckled as he softly punched Takemichi's side.

"Yeah. Stop being a pussy dude. You're not even a cat." Baji step forward with a smirk, showing his set of teeth.

Takemichi look at Baji with teary eyes, feeling relieved that he is still alive. A reminder that his mission succeeded with your help without you even knowing. "B-baji-san..!"

"Hey hey! Don't cry on me now, pussy!"

Draken smiled at Takemichi, actually feeling proud of him. You are standing beside him also with a proud smile. I feel like a proud mother! You thought.

"Welcome to Toman, Takemitchy!" Draken welcomed, along with the other member's cheers. "With that, Toman's meeting will start!" Draken announced, making everyone silence themselves.

From the shrine, Mikey walk out with Hanma and Chifuyu behind him, making everyone surprised.

"Ain't that the Valhalla vice leader?"

"Why is he here?!"

"What is Chifuyu-san doing there too?"

"What is going on??"

All the Toman members murmured as they cannot predict what the main topic of the meeting tonight will be.

"I told Chifuyu that I want to reward you with a little something. Since it needs to be official, I made him annouced it for me." Baji said as he smiled at Takemichi.