Love Stories

By iraliyawrites

A collection of short stories. Explore the world of Pakistani novellas✨ 1. Love Lessons by Professor ✓ 2. Bit... More

Author's Note
Dedication
Copyrights
Content
Love Lessons by Professor
Asthethics
N E W B O O K
Epilogue
Bitter Sweet Love
Asthethics
°
°
°
°
°
°
°
°
Epilogue
Silent Tears
Asthethics
Epilogue
The Dazzling Beauty
Asthethics
R E A D
Epilogue
N O T E
The Entangled Love
Asthethics
I M P O R T A N T

12.4K 615 16
By iraliyawrites

"I am just asking you, what happened with you? I know something happened. You are looking so disturbed. Don't try to hide it from me" He repeated softly.

Liyana was looking at his face. He seemed worried for her. He always used to be protective of her.

Always.

Her eyes filled with tears in a moment. He was so worried for her, she was disturbing him, giving him tension for nothing.

What was she giving him in return of his care?

She was ashamed of herself for arguing with him. She shouldn't have spoken to him like that. She was feeling guilty.

"I had a fight today" She lied to cover up.

"Really? On what scale?" He didn't expect it.

"It wasn't very serious though" She said, tried to smile, but badly failed.

"With whom?" He made her sit him on the sofa.

"Hamna" She briefly told him about her made up story of what happened today.

"You shouldn't have said that to her. It's too disrespectful Lina!" He politely tried to correct her.

"I have realized that" She mumbled.

"Now what will you do?" He asked.

"I will apologize to her tomorrow and I will try not to do this again"

"My good girl!" He said in appreciation, patted her head.

Liyana sighed in relief. He was convinced with her lie. He didn't seem worried either.

"Do you still like me?" She looked into his black orbs, and wanted to hear something special.

"Of course baby bird!" He smiled at her.

Her heart fluttered hearing his words. He always like to call her bird. It was a nickname given by him.

"I like you too" She told him happily.

"Thank you" He said getting up from his place.

Later on the bed, when they laid down to sleep he took her into his arms. She rested her head on his chest and felt nothing but peace.

They didn't had relationship like other couples but what they had was very special.

Very meaningful.

Ezad was her comfort zone. He was so much to her. She couldn't imagine her life without him.

Her life was incomplete without him.

Indeed, he was her life.

...

Liyana's eyes were fixed on the professor Ezad Murtaza.

He was writing on the white board. Nothing was going into her head today, she was so engrossed in his personality that she couldn't hear his words properly.

He was looking very handsome in white dress shirt and black pants, his sleeves were folded at his elbow. His bearded face was stern.

His soft smile disappeared the very next moment, they splits as they reach university.

"Why he is so handsome" A girl from her group complimented his deviously handsome face.

"He looks like a hero. We have never got a professor like him. Man I can't decide if I see him or concentrate on what he is teaching" Another girl helplessly.

Liyana chuckled hearing their compliments. They weren't wrong. Ezad's charm was too much to handle.

"Miss Maryam what's funny?" He asked firmly, raised his eyebrow.

Liyana mentally scolded him. Why did he point her out again?

"Nothing Sir!" She shook her head.

"Then why did you laugh?" He asked further.

"Nothing important Sir!"

"Sir! I heard something funny that's why I laughed" She answered confidently.

He couldn't control her in class. She had no reason to be scared of him. He was her Ezad. Not a grumpy professor.

"What did you hear? Enlighten us" He asked a typical question asked by every teacher. He was no different.

"Tell us what made you laugh Madam. We also want to laugh"

"What I am gonna say will definitely make everyone laugh but you Sir! I doubt it" She was enjoying this.

"And why so?" He rested his back on the table  and gave her his full attention.

"Sir! I assume nothing can make you laugh" Only she knew how she controlled her smile at the moment.

"Behave yourself Miss Maryam!" He didn't like it.

"Sorry Sir!" She muttered with obviously no guilt.

He kept staring at her for an answer. She deeply sighed and uttered those words which she already knew will make him angry.

"I heard someone saying, Sir Ezad is so handsome that I can't decide if I should just see him or concentrate on his teaching" She answered blantly.

Everyone burst into laughter. They just couldn't control it. Nobody was expecting her to say this on Ezad's face.

On the other hand, Ezad was taken aback by her words. He never imagined to her those words from her in the classroom.

What was she trying to do?

"Enough" He said loudly in anger.

The very next second, the class was filled with silence.

"Who said it?"

"I don't know Sir" She shook her head innocently.

Ezad stared at her, deciding what to do next. He couldn't just snap at her. She would be angry with him again and he couldn't just let it go in the class.

"Listen to me girls! I am your professor, not your sassy boyfriend. How dare you talk about me like that" Without pointing at anyone he roared,

"Is this the way you respect your teachers. Don't you know about class's decorum. Shame on you!" He threw the board marker on the stage and collected his belongings before leaving the classroom without saying anything.

"Ohhh" Someone muttered as he walked out.

"What the hell guys! You guys didn't even let him complete his lecture. How would I do it on my own now" A nerd sitting in the first row protested.

"Oh please! We can do it on our own. We don't need him. He is so arrogant" The not so interested student exclaimed.

Liyana was expecting a similar reaction from him. She felt a little bad as he left the class in the middle.

She averted her attention to her friends.

"I thought if you say our names. He would drag us to VP's office" They were relieved.

"You guys should control your tongue. He is our teacher. We shouldn't talk about him in such a way" She tried to make a point.

"Bus ab izzat kara li hy to samjh bhi a gai hy" One of them spoke up.

(After facing his anger we understood it)

"Good! I will be back in five minutes" She put on her bag's strap on the shoulder.

She knocked at the door of his cabin.

"Come in" She heard his composed voice.

He was typing on his cell phone when she entered the cabin. He wasn't expecting her to be there.

"What are you doing here?" He asked watching her making the door lock.

"We don't have cameras here. Do we?" She asked looking around in the room.

"No, there are no cameras" He didn't understand, why she was asking this.

She walked towards him with confident steps.

..........................................................

Thank you so much to each and everyone who is voting and giving feedback. Keep supporting guys🫶💜

What is she up to😂

Don't forget to vote✨

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

518K 20.6K 31
A collection of short stories which are cliches, euphoric, dark, crazy and what not. Make yourself comfortable and share this gamut of emotions with...
607 184 11
Hey so this is my first story based on my imagination 💌 He hates her she also does but there's is a something she couldn't deny The feelings she h...
25.9K 890 56
𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐈 𝐌𝐔𝐍𝐃𝐀 & 𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐍𝐄𝐖 𝐘𝐎𝐑𝐊𝐄𝐑 𝐖𝐈𝐅𝐄! 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐣𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐧𝐞𝐲 𝐨𝐟 𝐒𝐇𝐄𝐇𝐑 𝐄 𝐄𝐃𝐀𝐀💞 #𝟏 𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐈𝐬𝐡𝐪 𝐒𝐞...
519K 23.8K 125
A collection of short stories that will blow your mind with the drama, set the bar higher for love and vows to be a roller-coaster ride.