š„š“š„š‘ššˆš“š˜

By Boyinatown

"š˜ š˜°š˜¶ š˜øš˜¦š˜³š˜¦ š˜¢ š˜øš˜°š˜Æš˜„š˜¦š˜³š˜§š˜¶š˜­ š˜¦š˜¹š˜±š˜¦š˜³š˜Ŗš˜¦š˜Æš˜¤š˜¦, š˜‹š˜¢š˜Æš˜Ŗš˜¦š˜­." "š˜ š˜°š˜¶ š˜øš˜¦š˜³š˜¦ š˜¦š˜·š˜¦š˜³š˜ŗš˜µš˜©š˜Ŗ... More

Information/intro! šŸ—Æļø
A new face
Cafeteria chaos
Back off!
Little sister
Gossipin' geeks
Udon boy!
Keep it up!
Jongun Park, so what?
Festival Strike 1
Daddy's money
Fashion famous
Quick note + thank you šŸ¤
You said it not me
goodmorning vasco
ā€ damn it jiho!
ā€ Pull , daniel pull!
ā€ Upcoming popstars!
ā€ Classy or class-c?
suck it, hairbob! ā€
it's ma'am to you, bitch . ā€
me? awsome? yeah! ā€
It can't be that far gone, right? ā€
Next level stalker ā€
Notte world ā€
Dissapearance of the dogs ā€
Apology? I forgive you. ā€
desperate times, desperate meassures ā€
ā€ fake bank account
Everything's fine, right? ā€
A sudden dissapearance ā€
A promise that's promised ā€
Runaway Family
Goodbye, Olly wang.
One mcn
I'm a friggin vip!
Let's go party!
Fuck you , four eyes
the bitch came back
I forgive you, jiho
Underground circus? Who's the clown?

Wanna be my secret friend? ā€

298 16 11
By Boyinatown

WARNING: VIOLENCE, FORCED NUDE SHOTS!
——————-

we all stood there watching vasco grip onto the bodyguard's arm not budging a inch making sure he tightened more and more every second each time the bodyguard tried to retrieve his arm making him wince in pain.

"Vasco don't do that.."
"He was gonna hurt you and f/n, I can't accept that."
"No, he's like a teacher..."
"I apologize."
"Lettin go that easy?" 

I deadpan at how easily vasco let go of the guy making him sigh in relief as Daniel did the same happy the situation didn't escalate...

And it was almost a solved problem, until the bodyguard had to act tough again and grab onto duke's harmed left ear that he pierced with a needle.

"Do you want a piercing like this piggy's ears?"
"You did that to duke by force..?"

Me and Daniel both shared a look knowing where this was going, I nod at Daniel signaling I'd take care of it. if vasco hits him it's over for us all. Reaching my arm to vasco's arm who was about to extend again to the guy.

"Hey vasco, leave it please. let's just not escalate this, I know how you feel but it—"
"F/n , I can't let this slide.."
"Don't, come on your better then this. Duke wants this opportunity for so long.."
"..your right."

patting his back he turns around to me and Daniel with a small smile, despite saving the morons life he still had to get on vasco's nerves again.

"Yeah listen to that stupid bitc-"

And that's all it took for vasco to launch the guy into a wall next to aru and the other manager blowing wind past them as he flew making them frozen in shock and turn behind slowly.

"AHHH!!! Is he a gangster! Look what he did! Call the cops , report this! He's unconscious his teeth fell out!"  Aru started yelling , but she's the one that let it escalate this far.

me and Daniel just stood there while he pat my shoulder as a ' you tried your best.'  Is this how he felt whenever I did the same thing? I should give this poor guy a cookie basket..

————-
DAY LATER!

"Hey guys, why are we at this warehouse thingy? "
"Crystal said something is going inside there, with aru.."
"so? Shouldn't we let her get hurt? She was the problem from the start."

"F/n this is worse, it's a nude shot against her will."
"Move aside.."
" wha-"

turning on my heel and spinning I perform a back kick to the door who was locked inside with chains and a lock destroying the door in the process making one fall over and the lock and chains making loud rattling noises spread on the floor.

"Voila , door is open."
"I don't even wanna know how you know how to do that.."
"Let aru go right now!"

while I stood there not doing anything and lasol playing a recording that exposed the other managers  everyone else was super impressed , me and vasco just gave each other side eyes sharing a confused look.

But one thing we knew, is when the thugs held weapons and locked the door behind us me and vasco nodded standing infront lasol with the only copy of the recording evidence.

"If you want the recording..."
"You have to get past us."
"Vasco, we look so bad ass rn.."
"Focus, there's to many of them."

Vasco was Bashing some guys their heads into the walls I force him to duck and use his back to balance myself with one hand and kick a guy's face who was about to hit vasco with a bat.

soon he grabbed my hands spinning me around while I keep kicking the thugs their faces in as they surrounded us. With one final 2 man punch to a thugs face we defeated them.. until another set came again.

"I'm out of breath."
"Your so out of shape f/n."

"Hi?"
"Right it's only two of us."

Lord no, please no.

"GUN? WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?!?"
"Oh, nice to see you to."
"So they're just letting anyone in here huh?"
"huh? Who's this gun? another side chick?"
"He wishes, who tf ru?"

"Goo, goo Kim."
"Add fy to goo and it fits you perfectly. That outfit is not it."

"What would you know about fashion? Your wearing a t-shirt that says: I love money."
"Well you don't look like you love money judging from that outfit."
"I'm richer then you."

"Fix that hair first it's like I'm talking to French fries."
"HUH????"
"Would you two please stop, we're here for a reason goo."

rolling my eyes I cross my arms and get out of the way with vasco making way for gun and goo, judging them I notice they have a powerful aura I'd only get in the way..

I'm not strong enough.

—————

"Wait! Wait! Wait! How are they so strong?! he's dodging all the punches and he's wearing shades. Are they glued to his face?"
"Hey me to! I got shades to!"
"Goo your not special."
"Ah man...I was hoping you'd cheer me on, I'm better."

Watching goo snap weapons with just a kick and showing off the weapon he was holding I regret my choice of words he's strong as well.. though gun was honestly scaring me the most.

Those two they're actually cool...and what's this successor they're talking abt?

I was busy admiring them until a thug grabbed me from behind and put me into a strangle hold with his arm and held a knife to my neck.

"Move and this ugly bitch gets it."

Suddenly everyone stopped moving but one thing sticked with me despite being threatened with my life.

"Tsk."
"What? You say anything ugly mug? You jealous we takin pics of aru? Maybe if we put a plastic bag over ur face it would work..."
"I wouldn't keep going if I was you."

Daniel spoke and nervously smiled at the thug making everyone confused, vasco also stood there looking calm not afraid at all.

"What are you talking abt? I'll let you guys have copies...is there a kink for fugly girls?"
"Man. I. Am . Not.-"

I grab the thugs arm off me with ease and grab the knifes sharp side with my hand ignoring the stinging and the bleeding.

"UGLY."

Swinging the guy around above me in the air with just his arm I set a step forward with my right foot and use all my strength to fling the guy from behind me into a wall. Finishing him off by the wall causing the ceiling to crumble and fall on top of his body.

"I'm a fucking 10."

Man I'm so cool!

"F/n....are you crying?"
"Grabbing the knife was not a good idea...I'm a big girl I got it."

fuck.

goo frowned and gun just shakes his head but gets punched by goo suddenly making even me look to them, what is even going on.

Now they're flinging poles around? Hitting each other. Suddenly Oliver is on all fours getting stomped on and making me stand there with a wtf look. The pain making this a even funnier experience then it had to be, vasco was running around looking for something to aid my hand with and Daniel was fighting bodyguard. Duke was trying to protect crystal and joy, I don't even know anymore.

"Man what the fuck is happening rn."

Finally gun and goo stopped throwing hands since a new presence made its appearance: Charles Choi. Crystals dad, walking in with dg.

Gun and goo retrieve next to him while he sat on a chair all high class like dogs, and is he missing an arm?

While dg and Charles Choi were talking business the dizziness got the better of me and everything turned black around me making me faint and fall to the ground with a loud thud. Everyone turned around but kept continuing after they saw vasco lift me up in his arm supporting me.

——————

" fuck my head."
"Your awake!"
"Hey vasco, how did it end?"

"All is well, Daniel wants to quit and duke is confusing what will you do? I'll stay if you stay."

"Very sweet of you vasco, but whatever Daniel does I follow after him."

"Then it's settled."

With a nod I smile but it quickly changes when I hear goo's voice.

"Arise and shine princess!"
"Oh your still not gone?"
"I just wanted to offer you a small job."
" what? Job? It's not a Starbucks barista is it?"
"No, something better."

I take a peek at Daniel who was talking to crystal and the others, blinking back at goo signaling him to continue. He puts his hands into his pockets and leans closer to my face with a grin.

"wanna be my secret friend?"

TO BE CONTINUED
—————————

A/n : should she be his friend or not? 👀

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

905 36 20
editing... not a ship btw!! idk what to put here. basically vasco and jace are on summer break and then a lot of bad things happen. ik the blurb is...
100K 4.1K 25
Lookism Various Characters x Female Reader Fanfiction Dissociative Amnesia. A type of amnesia where you'll experience difficulty remembering importan...
2.7K 160 10
from the city of angels, to the great people's nation is quite the adventure for a crazed, advancing teenager that's always up to no good. lookism x...
182 14 2
ā EVERYONE TREMBLES AS SHE WALKS, THEY CRY IN FEAR AS SHE SMILES, AND PEOPLE BOW DOWN LOWLY FOR MERCY IN HER PRESENCE. THEY WOULD FREEZE AT THE S...