Trust me, Professor (Severus...

Por potionsinthedark

A story where Professor Snape's life gets entangled with a girl who is unbothered by his cold persona. Leoni... Más

Author's note
1 • Burning Tobacco
2 • Boat House
3 • The Innocence
4 • Muggle Studies
5 • Just Friends
6 • Forbidden Fruit
7 • Our Secret
8 • The Dark
9 • Porcelain Doll
10 • The ABC's
11 • The Bitch
12 • Dragon Pox
14 • Purple Potions
15 • Unpredictable Meetings
16 • Self-Restraint
17 • High Heels
18 • So Heartless
19 • One Night
20 • Blue Bird
21 • Good Boy
22 • Brick Wall
23 • Tea Cup
24 • Glow Worms
25 • Yellow Scarf
26 • New Year
27 • Snow White
28 • Fool's Paradise
29 • Devoted Lover
30 • Losing Touch
31 • Nothing Else

13 • Touch Me

1.1K 30 25
Por potionsinthedark

«I need more of the horned toad adrenin secretion», Professor Snape said with his usual deep baritone voice. Normally it would've made me feel something, but after four hours of running around with disgusting ingredients for him — I was more annoyed than anything else.

I groaned in frustration, and I didn't mind if he heard it this time.

«We are working towards avoiding a mass outbreak, Leonie. And you're complaining? Why? Are you tired?», he asked as he carefully and diligently poured a spoon of powdered dragon claw into the potion.

I placed the jar of the horned toad adrenin secretion on the desk and leaned against the desk, causing the jar of the black powder to fall to the ground and break. «Shit», I exclaimed and let out another groan.

Professor Snape straightened up and peered down at me as I attempted to scoop it into my hands.

«Perhaps if you'd just eat it instead — we could avoid another mishap», he pointed out dryly and grabbed his wand from the desk. Lifting it, he mumbled a spell causing the powder to fly into a new jar.

«Excuse me?», I asked as I got up and brushed my hands on my uniform. The powder gathered around my feet like dust.

Snape's face had contorted into the more dissatisfied one, more similar to how he looked during his classes. He put his wand back down, «if you tell me you do not know why I said so, then explain to me how you are still a student at this school?»

I huffed and let out another groan, totally obvious — hoping it would annoy him completely. «Of course I do, it boosts intellect», I pointed out, «my reaction was more linked to the mishap comment, Severus. I haven't eaten since last night, and I am still hungover. You've bossed me around for hours, and nothing I do is good enough».

Snape stared down into the eight boiling cauldron, the deep purple colour reflecting in his onyx eyes. «We do not reward rulebreaking, Leonie. The hangover is your own doing», he spoke slowly, «but if the lack of food is what is slowing you down, making you next to useless, then eat».

I furrowed my eyebrows, «if you think I'll let you fuck me after this using that tone, then you can kiss that wish goodbye», I spat and added a quiet profanity at the end. A plate of food appeared on one of the desks and I approached it quickly, starved for some fatty chicken and some buttery bread.

Snape looked up then, putting the lid on the cauldron so it could boil in peace. «I apologise», he drawled and walked to the next empty one, snapping his fingers for it to begin filling with a dark liquid.

I let out a chuckle and shook my head in disbelief, «you're unbelievable», I muttered before having a bite of a carrot covered in gravy.

«Only if my apology was unlikely to be true», he pointed out quietly as he dropped a peacock feather into his potion, «but I meant it».

I rolled my eyes, despite the fact he couldn't see. «Professor Snape never apologises, let alone mean it if he does — you only said so because you have something to gain. But you forget that I am not dumb, I see what you're doing. That's why I said you're unbelievable», I snapped and let out an exasperated sigh, «Merlin».

«I have never said you're dumb», he pointed out, his voice deep as he concentrated on stirring in the right pace.

«It's not something that always has to be said out loud, your actions speak for you. Besides, I'm pretty sure useless could be a synonym for dumb, or at least carry the same negative point», I said and pulled a yorkshire pudding apart before dipping it in the delicious gravy, «I think you should eat too».

Professor Snape was quiet for a moment, «I believe I said next to. Leonie, I need you to make one thing clear for me», he began as I could hear his steps coming towards me, «are you angry, or not angry?»

«Absolutely fuming», I said out loud, my tone sarcastic but snapping at the same time. I sighed and savoured the taste of the salty gravy on my tongue. Finally my tummy felt full, and my hangover seemed to fade a tiny bit. I was just about to lick food off of my fingers when the professor sat down opposite me.

«I sense sarcasm», he pointed out slowly as he reached for a piece of loaf.

I put my finger in my mouth and sucked it slowly while keeping eyecontact, Snape cleared his throat and looked away. I withdrew my finger and let it make a popping sound as it left my lips. Chuckling, I crossed my legs and waited till he looked back up, «you annoy me a great deal, Severus Snape».

He chewed slowly on his loaf and raised an eyebrow.

«You annoy me too, Leonie Lovegood», Snape said as he'd swallowed.

«But?», I smiled.

He stared at me, «but what?»

«I sensed a but, what is it?», I asked.

Professor Snape wiped his hands on his trousers before standing back up, «no but. You're just annoying».

My mouth fell open in shock, «okay, rude? That's so not true. Either you're trying to be funny, which is highly unlikely because — well, you're you. Or you're determined to be even more annoying».

«None of the above», he pointed out, «it's called honesty». Professor Snape returned to his cauldron and examined it.

«That would've been true if you were being honest, you're clearly not», I said as I walked over to his side, «you think other things of me».

His dark gaze fell onto me, «I do? Humour me».

«That's not my place to say», I replied.

He cleared his throat, «you think I am anything else but annoying?»

Raising an eyebrow, I didn't know what to say at first, «well, yes?»

«Tell me», he ordered as he poured powder into his potion.

«I asked you first», I protested, «why are you insisting on being so difficult?»

Professor Snape stopped pouring and looked at me, «so, annoying and difficult, those are your words?»

«Annoying, difficult, rude, mean, cold, inappropriate, exhausting», I started listing words, and his face lost that tiny bit of spark which had definitely told me he had been playing some game. But the change warned me he was just about done.

«I need another feather», Professor Snape replied dryly as he looked away, and walked over to his desk.

«And hot», I said.

«What?»

«You're hot, okay? I think.. you're hot. How's that for honesty, hm?», I snapped.

The professor turned to look at me, «a compliment... you're yelling a compliment. Why?»

I groaned in annoyance, «I don't know, you tell me? You yell all the time».

«I yell because students don't listen otherwise. Do you consider me a bad listener?»

«Just take the damn compliment», I raised my voice again and slammed my hand on the table. He didn't flinch.

Professor Snape cleared his throat, «who died?»

«Excuse me?», I hissed.

«You've lost someone», he drawled, «who?»

I clenched my hands into fists and felt my lower lip tremble, «I tell you I think you're hot and you want to talk about dead people?»

«Your anger, I can only assume-»

«Everybody knows my mum died. Why even ask? And it has nothing to do with my anger. You're being extremely annoying, and that is making me boil like a fucking cauldron. Don't assume anything», I yelled.

Professor Snape leaned against his desk, «I needed you to use your own words. Minerva-»

«Would you stop bringing her into this?», I kept on yelling.

«I don't know what this is», he replied dryly and held out a hand between us.

«This», I pointed between us, «was meant to be fun, until you decided to slap me when I was trying to explain to you how my lack of orgasm had nothing to do with your skills. Or lack thereof. Which you don't lack, by the way, and had you only listened then I could've told you that. So yes — maybe I do think you're a bad listener».

Professor Snape looked down at his hands, but before he got to say anything I held up my hand to stop him.

«Nevermind. I was wrong. I thought it could be fun and I was wrong. I made a mistake. Let's just finish the last two potions. I need a fucking nap», I said and sighed.

«Strong», he said.

I felt confused, «no, I said wrong. Do you need a hearing aid? You're not even that old. Perhaps this is why you're such a bad listener».

«I think you're strong», Professor Snape repeated himself, «not just annoying».

I clenched my fist again and felt my eyes get teary, «strong?»

He nodded, «indeed».

I chuckled and shook my head, «no, that's the last thing I am. And I don't find this funny at all».

Snape crossed his arms over his chest, «that's not true, Leonie».

«Whatever», I murmured and sat back down.

«Just take the damn compliment», Snape said, repeating what I had just said to him earlier. I looked up at him and rolled my eyes. He cleared his throat, «strength is what we gain from the madness we survive. You are strong».

I huffed and laughed nervously, «I don't want your sympathy. I just wanted you to comment on my body or something. Not dig into my emotions».

«The thoughts I have on your body shouldn't be said out loud — you're cocky enough as is», he replied slowly.

Looking up at him I sensed a faint curl at the side of his lips. «It's still nice to hear», I replied.

Professor Snape stood back up, «it'll have to wait. We have been distracted long enough. Now, get me another feather».

«Fine», I sighed.

-

«There», Snape drawled.

«We finished?», I asked and wiped my forehead, «about fucking time».

«I want you to double check if the potion is exactly as it should be», he pointed out and took a step aside.

I narrowed my eyes at him, «are you doubting yourself? You made it. I only helped».

«I could have done it wrong», he began and peered down at me, «for educational purposes».

«Really? So you'd risk having to do it one more time? Did the first nine not tire you out?», I complained.

«No», he replied, his voice deep, «look into it».

Groaning in frustration for the umpteenth time I did as told and looked down into the cauldron to examine it.

«I mean... it's definitely purple», I pointed out, «smells terrible too, so should be alright», I added, but then I noticed something different and I looked up at Snape with a frown. «Really? You popped a toad's eye in there? What if it had sunk to the bottom and I hadn't seen it?»

With a wave of his hand the eye disappeared from the potion, «they don't sink», he pointed out and raised his chin, «you did well. You are good enough».

«I don't know how I feel about kind-Severus», I said and walked away, finding another seat and resting my head in my hands, letting out a yawn.

He didn't say anything else, only put the lid on the cauldron and found a seat by his desk.

And as I was about to fall asleep right then, his deep voice startled me, «please check your skin for any abnormalities».

I looked at my hands and my arms, «nothing, why?»

«Just checking», he drawled as he began scribbling onto his scrolls. «Let me know when you need to sneeze».

«Sure?», I replied and sunk back into my seat, «can you turn that storage room into a room fit for sleeping now? I can't keep my eyes open».

«Not yet», Professor Snape drawled.

«I didn't sleep well last night», I complained, «I need that nap».

«You are the only one to blame for that», he replied, still not looking at me.

«Not really. I would've gone to bed sooner had you not interrupted me. And had you not done so then I wouldn't be here now either».

«Alcohol affects your sleep. I interrupted you for about thirty minutes, which is hardly long enough to make you sleepy at 5pm in the evening», Snape pointed out, «it was your own fault».

«Fine, can we just have sex then?», I suggested and stared at him. He dropped his quill in surprise and moved his gaze to me.

«Are you sure?», Professor Snape asked.

I let out an exasperated sigh, «must you make it awkward? Just get over here please».

«No», he stood up.

«What?», I hissed, not entirely ready to be rejected.

«In there», the dark haired wizard said and pointed to the storage room.

«Right, fine», I replied and walked over there with my head held high. For the first time I actually felt a bit nervous.

-

Professor Snape closed the door behind him. I was holding my breath till I heard the clicking sound from the door. And when it did, I sat down on the bed in the hexed room.

It looked like a Slytherin sleeping chamber, which was a relief. It felt familiar.

«Before we do this-»

«Wait», he interrupted me and approached me. I looked up at him and was startled when his wand touched upon my forehead.

Soon enough the slight pain I'd felt from falling the night before faded. I smiled, but wiped it away. «So you could've just done that last night?»

«An excuse to touch you», he replied quietly as he tucked away his wand into his robe, «guilty», he added, drawing out the word.

«How about you touch me now?», I asked.

«Are you asking, or demanding?»

I smiled again, «whichever you prefer?»

«Demanding», he admitted as he looked into my eyes. A shiver went down my spine.

I raised a surprise eyebrow, «I knew it».

«You have ten seconds to begin, or I am no longer under your control, Leonie», the professor replied in a low husk.

«Fine, so no teasing and degradation then, I assume?», I asked, crossing my arms over my chest.

«Degradation?», he asked, which made my lips curl into a wider smile. This was adorable.

I took a step closer and grabbed his cassock, my smile gone, «you are a bad man, Severus. Just a sad little man, yearning for my touch. So pathetic», I whispered.

His eyes darted between mine, and then he took a step back. My grip in his cassock lost.

«I have work to do», he finally said and turned to leave.

«No, wait», I exclaimed and grabbed his hand. He froze. «It's just a kink, a game — I didn't mean it. You don't like it, that's fine. Noted. But don't go», I said, feeling stupid for basically pleading, «trust me, professor».

Snape hesitated, but nodded. He seemed embarrassed and I realised I had to change that.

«There's this thing», I began as I took both of his hands into mine, «it's called a safe word and I want you to use it when you're uncomfortable. Instead of getting angry, or run away. You can decide what it is and I promise to respect it no matter what».

He furrowed his eyebrows, «safe word?»

«It can be anything, just make sure it's not something you say often», I explained and let go of his hands — lest it would become awkward.

«Purple», he suggested.

«Okay», I smiled, and looked at his lips. Closing the gap between us, I stood up on my tip toes to plant a kiss on his lips. He returned it softly, and I reached into his hair at his neck. I felt his breathing change, and then I withdrew. «Okay, maybe.. um.. sit?», I said.

Professor Snape sat down on the bed, and I couldn't for the life of me understand why this whole thing had turned so.. different.

«Lights on or off?», I simply asked and swallowed nervously.

He began stroking the duvet below him in a circular pattern, I figured he was nervous too. So I didn't wait for an answer, instead I decided for distraction and pulled my jumper off. And as I began unbuttoning my shirt, his hands stopped moving.

Snape swallowed, but as suspected his throat was dry and he had to clear his throat.

I snapped my bra off, and smiled as I noticed his eyes diverting its attention from my face to my breasts. He shifted quietly in his seat and with a quick peek I was able to observe how his bulge grew. Pleased by that I pulled my skirt down, leaving me in my panties.

He cleared his throat once more and ran his fingers through his dark raven hair, «shit», he murmured.

Snape's eyes wandered across my body and I was about to pull the last garment down when he furrowed his eyebrows, «green», he said.

Really?

«Green?», I spat unexpectedly, «do you mean purple?»

«No, green», he said and pointed to my inner thigh and then to my stomach, «your skin is green. It's a rash. You specifically said there were no abnormalities, Leonie», he said as he raised his voice.

Looking down I covered my breasts quickly. «But you didn't specify where to check», I replied, raising my voice back at him.

He glared at me then, «I said skin, Leonie. You have that everywhere», he yelled.

«Don't yell at me», I hissed, «is this a symptom?»

«Yes», Snape replied and stood up, leaving the room in an ungodly speed.

«Severus, you can't just», I tried to protest, but he had already gone back into the classroom, «for fuckssake».

I kicked my foot into the bed in anger, cursing several times as I growled in annoyance.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

33.1K 583 32
In which Kaylen meets five guys
1.8M 46.1K 79
Steve Rogers x reader x Bucky Barnes Steve and Bucky get into a relationship with a childhood friend. It was an unnatural relationship it was someth...
8.5K 323 8
Innocent Sin In another world, the hero and his party confronted the Ruler of Demons, Demon Queen Nixia. She soon finds herself in the body of a you...
2.3M 118K 65
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...