The Mikaelson's cousin

By balletdanse

Aurora is the cousin of the famous Mikealson family. She was transformed by Ester along with her cousins when... More

Back to Mystic Falls
First day of school
Summary / jump in time
Masquerade Ball
Not really an after party
Elijah
What up, it's been a while...
Home Sweet Home
Next step
Fresh blood
Author's note
Katherina
Quite a plan!
Curse
A hundred witches
Another evening of the founders
A dinner at the Salvatore
New York
The 60s Dance
A family story
Family is complicated
The sacrifice
Farewell my trip to Hawaii
Happy Birthday
Tennessee
A bar in the middle of nowhere
A massive failure
In the middle of the night in my dreams
Contact a relative

The little story of the Originals

20 0 0
By balletdanse

There I was again tonight
Forcing laughter, faking smiles
Same old tired, lonely place
Walls of insincerity, shifting eyes and vacancy
Vanished when I saw your face
All I can say is, it was enchanting to meet you

Your eyes whispered, "Have we met?"

'Cross the room your silhouette
Starts to make its way to me
The playful conversation starts
Counter all your quick remarks
Like passing notes in secrecy

And it was enchanting to meet you
All I can say is, I was enchanted to meet you

This night is sparkling, don't you let it go
I'm wonderstruck, blushing all the way home
I'll spend forever wondering if you knew
I was enchanted to meet you

The lingering question kept me up
2 AM, who do you love?
I wonder 'til I'm wide awake
And now I'm pacing back and forth
Wishing you were at my door
I'd open up and you would say, "Hey"

It was enchanting to meet you
All I know is, I was enchanted to meet you

This night is sparkling, don't you let it go
I'm wonderstruck, blushing all the way home
I'll spend forever wondering if you knew
That this night is flawless, don't you let it go
I'm wonderstruck, dancing around all alone
I'll spend forever wondering if you knew
I was enchanted to meet you

This is me praying that
This was the very first page
Not where the story line ends
My thoughts will echo your name, until I see you again
These are the words I held back, as I was leaving too soon
I was enchanted to meet you
Please don't be in love with someone else
Please don't have somebody waiting on you
Please don't be in love with someone else
Please don't have somebody waiting on you

This night is sparkling, don't you let it go
I'm wonderstruck, blushing all the way home
I'll spend forever wondering if you knew
This night is flawless, don't you let it go
I'm wonderstruck, dancing around all alone
I'll spend forever wondering if you knew
I was enchanted to meet you

Please don't be in love with someone else
Please don't have somebody waiting on you

Arg! that someone turned off the music, oh, but it's the ringtone of my phone, I really had a headache. I got up and looked for the device, it was in my pockets. The events of the previous day come back to me, Bonnie and my neck broken. That could explain why I was in the locker room and saw the lingering smell of chlorine. It's those overlooking the school pool. I guess one of the Salvatories moved me there knowing that no one would come during the party.

"Hello?" I replied to the device whose number was hidden. "Aurora, join me to the Lockwood's as soon as possible." Asked me a voice that took me a few seconds to recognize.

"Elijah?!? Are you all right, what's going on?" I asked, I was happy to hear his voice, he was no longer a dagger.

"I'll explain when you arrive." He just answered.

"Okay, I'm there in 10."

While crossing the deserted school I made a stop at my locker since I always kept spare clothes there, nothing extraordinary, a pair of black leggings and the jersey of the school team, it was however much better than my dress of 1960.

On my way I went to the living room where my cousin's voice came from. Elijah was there with Elena. Seriously, she temporarily killed her and they took tea as if nothing had happened. I passed close to turning away and let them fend for themselves.

However, Elijah had heard me and he invited me to join them. Well, invite implies that one has the choice, except that the tone of my cousin indicated to me that it was not really a proposal. I took my place as far away from Elena as possible, let's say that I was bad hairy for having my neck broken by Bonnie. I quickly understand that Elijah was resenting the history of our family. To say that I made efforts to avoid trips to the land of memories, the day was a real pleasure, note of sarcasm.

"Klaus is my brother." Say Elijah. The girl does not react.

"Which makes him my other cousin." I added, hoping to make her react.

"I get it, I'm just doing it. I mean, I thought the relationship between the two of you was a comedy to avoid questions from Carole."

"I'm a little behind the vocabulary of young people, but I think the term you're looking for is OMG." My cousin said with humor.

"There is a complete family of Original." Elena said in shock.

"Elena, darling, follows a little bit, please, I didn't claim to have any parented ties to those two idiots for nothing. " I told her, I was slightly annoyed by his slow analysis.

"Aurora!" scold Elijah.

"But Elijah, if you had listened to me, you wouldn't have been dagger twice," I said sternly.

"This is not the time," he said authoritatively with a stern look that told me not to contradict him again. I looked up to heaven without adding anything.

"Our father was a wealthy landowner in an eastern European village. Our mother gave birth to seven children. They adopted Aurora after her parents died. Her father was my father's youngest brother." Elijah slowly explained.

"Your parents were human." Asks Elena.

"Our whole family was human." He said. I closed my eyes for a few moments remembering the moment but quickly drove away the memory, most were painful and were better to keep them at the end to make my mind. I opened my eyes again and Elijah, who had continued to speak, no longer looked at the girl but at me.

" Our vampire origin is a very long story, Elena. Understands that we are the oldest vampires in the world. We are the Original family and it is from us that all created vampires." He concluded.

"That's why most of us fear and want our approbation, if the supernatural had a royal family it would be us." I told him to make him understand the situation more simply.

Although Elijah was not totally in agreement with this statement he says nothing about it.

"Okay, so Klaus is your brother and you want to kill him?" Elena asked to Elijah.

"I need to get some air. I still feel a little dead, come." Answered the original bypassing the question.

Elena followed him and I told myself to grumble in base voice while following him in my turn without much desire.

"As you know, nothing kills an Original. Not the sun, not the fire, not even the werewolf bites." I made a slight grimace at the mention of the third element, although it was not mortal it was extremely painful in addition to the fever and the hallucinations it caused, I had experienced them and did not recommend them.

"Only the wood of a very rare tree is fatal to us. A tree that our family took great care of burned. That's where the ash comes from for the dagger. Witches could not allow real immortals." My cousin told her.

"It had to maintain a sort of balance to allow nature to maintain its cosmic balance. All creatures must have a weakness to maintain this balance." I said to allow Elena to understand.

"If the sun does not kill an original, why is Klaus obsessed with breaking the curse of the sun and moon?" She asks seriously as I burst out laughing. She looked at me as if I were crazy, she was possibly not wrong.

"I'm sorry, I thought it was obvious." I said to her, I don't want to laugh anymore. As Elena was always lost, Elijah took up his explanations.

"Ah, yes the curse of the sun and the moon. It sounds so biblical, what do you think?" He replied, he hid his laughter to the best of his ability.

"What is so funny?" Asks Elena, annoyed not to understand.

Elijah explained to her that we were at the origin of the writing of this legend.

"I don't understand Klaus drawing the runes of the Aztec curse?" Asked number three always in the misunderstood.

"He not only drew the Aztec, he made the Roman and even African, he drew them all. Moreover, you owe Aurora a debt of gratitude for composing the curse so poetically, She has always had a beautiful prose." Answered Elijah by boasting my merits in the composition of the legend.

"My poetry would not have had the same effect without Klaus' highly authentic drawings. And then, it is you two who have spent the most time on that project transcribe and translate my text in all the known languages of the time." I answered him a little embarrassed by the compliments on my writing.

"Why?" asked the last Petrova.

"The quickest and easiest way to track down a doppelganger or get your hands on the long-lost moonstone is to have all members of both species looking for them." Replied the Original that in my opinion also began to find the slow-witted girl.

"She is not Aztec, then?" asked the girl.

"The curse of the sun and moon is false. It does not exist." I replied she was really beginning to lose my patience, a virtue that was not my greatest.

"WHAT?" said the young Petrova.

"Klaus, Aurora and Myself invented the curse of the sun and moon." Elijah replied calmly. "There is no curse, then?" she asked.

"There is a curse, but not this one. A much worse place on Klaus." Elijah replied.

I was really starting to have a long conversation and the phone that vibrated repeatedly in the vest of the Original nobleman was starting to hit me on the nerds. "Good God, Lijah. Answer that damn phone. " I said to him aggressively. He then handed the device to Elena.

She then announced that she had to go to Jenna who had been attacked by Klaus. To my astonishment my dear brother let her go with a vague promise that she would return.

To be continued...

I'm really happy Klaus has just arrived in the story... I hope you are also excited.

Share, comment and vote Happy reading!

Love,

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.9K 42 20
Mia was one of the few closet people to the Mikaelson family to Ester she was like a daughter so she turned her into the same thing she turned her c...
664K 16K 61
Rory Forbes, Caroline Forbes' sister, never knew what she was walking into when she came back to Mystic Falls. She had no idea about everything that...
14K 209 17
・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. She fell in love with him when they were together, then fell deeper in love with him in th...
216K 4.8K 43
I had to let him go. I had to give him up to Esther and Mikael for there were worse monsters that I was facing. They had no idea what I was or who. E...