Forelsket {Dokyeom, DK ff}

By Dokyeoms_tonkatsu

The euphoria of falling in love~ Falling in love is a beautiful experience that neither Hana, nor Dokyeom hav... More

Introduction
The invitation
A charming smile
Hangover cure and personal drivers.
A new contract
The shoot
PLEDIS representative
Favouritism
Next meet when?
Hike uphill
Pose for a picture
Concert invite
The concert
Question for the readers
Backstage talk
A scandal already?
Holiday house
Jealousy Jealousy
Tipsy
Joshua's birthday
New Years
Cosy mornings
The ride back home
Brownies for all
Drunk calls
Personal performer
Picnic under the stars
Lunch ft. Seok of BSS
Surprise!
Home dates
Reader's lounge
Nightstays
Debates of the unnecessary
Deadlines
Cats or Dogs
Motorcycle nights
Valentines gifts
Love, Lust and Kisses
Birthday surprise
A worrying phone call
Misguided frustration
Emotional wreckage
Mouse sisters
An unusual scare
Scandle
Scandal pt2
No calm after the storm.
IMPORTANT please interact.
Intentions and sacrifices
The break (up)?
There is no future 'me' without 'you'.
Behind the locked door. 🔞
Bickering our way back into love
Trauma disclosure
Winter nights
New old encounters
Immortal flowers
Meeting his parents
Fireflies
Mutual appreciation
Cold rides
Home is where the heart is.
Break up.
Forelsket of love
Just in case
London
"twt coincidence"
Reluctance
The haircut

New achievements

555 34 3
By Dokyeoms_tonkatsu

Soon Dokyeom entered the dorm with a cheerful face. He always did carry a cheerful face but this time he looked radiant and anyone could have spotted it from miles afar.

"What are you guys up to?" He asked, sitting next to me dropping his bag on the floor. I passed my beer glass to him and he gave me a smile and drank some of my beer. One thing I had gotten to know about him was, he really liked beer.

"We were just hanging out, waiting for you," I replied with a smile, feeling a rush of warmth as Dokyeom joined our little gathering. His cheerful presence was infectious, and I couldn't help but be drawn to his radiant smile.

He took another sip of my beer, and I chuckled. "You really love beer, don't you?"

Dokyeom nodded, setting the glass down. "There's something about the taste and the atmosphere that makes it enjoyable."

Mingyu, Jun, and Seungkwan filled Dokyeom in on our evening, sharing the highlights of our conversation and the game we played. Dokyeom laughed along with us, and it was clear that he cherished the bond I was making with his group members as well.

With the others dispersing to their own rooms and homes, it was just Dokyeom and I left in the kitchen. We moved from the kitchen to the living room and sat on the couch facing each other. The air felt cosy and intimate, filled with the warmth of our connection.

Dokyeom leaned closer to me, his eyes locked onto mine with a gentle intensity. "I'm sorry I'm late," he said, his voice soft and sincere.

I smiled, reaching out to gently cup his cheek. "Don't worry, I had a great time with your friends. They're a fun bunch."

He leaned into my touch, closing his eyes for a moment before opening them to gaze at me with affection. "I'm glad you get along with them. They mean a lot to me."

I brushed my thumb across his cheek, savouring the tenderness of the moment. "I can tell. And they seem to care about you a great deal as well."

Dokyeom's hand found mine, and he laced our fingers together. "They do. They've started caring about you too"

I smiled at Dokyeom's words and sat up straight tapping on his leg excitedly, as if remembering something.

"I forgot to ask, how was your meeting? It got extended right? Everything Okay?" I asked with genuine curiosity.

Dokyeom nodded, his fingers still intertwined with mine. "Yeah, the meeting went well. It did get extended, but it was productive. We're working on some exciting projects, and I can't wait to share them with you."

I leaned in closer to him, my eyes searching for any signs of exhaustion or stress. "You worked hard for it. Makes me feel proud about you" I said and he chuckled.

"I do have something to tell you." He said and reached out for his bag and took out an envelope and handed it to me. "Read it, it's in english so you'll read faster than me." He said, making me slightly frown about his low confidence.

I read the letter and realised Dokyeom's gaze on me.

"If you keep staring I won't be able to focus" I mumbled my eyes on the letter. 

"I can't not look at you all the time, it's your fault, being so pretty all the time" his voice sounding sincere in a whisper and I chuckled to myself blushing at his cheesy line, biting my lip and continued to read the letter.

As I reached the main part of it I looked at Dokyeom with wide eyes, full of surprise and astonishment and he just burst into laughter. 

"Yah! Lee Dokyeom!" I said loudly and he giggled making my smile go wider. 

"Global Brand Ambassador? That's crazy! This is amazing" I said and hugged him with the letter still in my hands. Dokyeom hugged me back and kissed my temple.

"Thank you" he answered modestly as neither of us let go of the hug.

"I am so proud of you, this is amazing" I repeated, feeling elated and proud about it and he chuckled. 

"I'm going to be at a few fashion weeks now. You'll be there too, I can't wait" He said softly and my face turned soft at his words making me snuggle closer to him.

"I can't wait either," I said and rubbed his back, caressing it. "Bally is a genius though" I said and he asked me the reason for my words.

"Well you see, they have you, The Lee Dokyeom, aka The Lee Seokmin, their GBA. You can sing, you can dance, you can be a model, you are a living proof that the gods spent a generous amount of time making you because you're beautiful inside out. They couldn't have found someone better" I spoke feeling proud of him, my happiness overflowing me.

"Alright alright, stop buttering me up" He said embarrassed and I slapped his back lightly.

"I'm not buttering you up, shut up" I said with aggressive affection and he chuckled

"Is that how much you like me, Hana?" he asked and I let go of his hug and faced him.

"Yes, why is that even a question?" I asked a small frown on my face about his uncertainty about feelings. "I like you very much, more than I can explain to you, and right now if you don't like me as much that's fine, we've just started dating" I said my hands resting on either of his shoulders.

He gave me a small smile and placed a hand on my cheek, "No, I do like you very much, so much that I believe it's more than just liking, it's emotional. I feel comfortable with you, I feel safe, and mostly I feel like we've known each other for so long already, I like you, Hana, don't think otherwise." He explained and I just kept watching him in appreciation.

Neither of my previous boyfriends had ever expressed their feelings this way to me, especially about feeling safe. I knew I had said it to a few but none of them had ever said that to me so Dokyeom saying that he felt safe with me melted my heart and gave me a feeling of comfort. 

He continued "I asked you because I was surprised how much you like me. Nobody's ever shown so much appreciation or excitement as you and that's new for me, which is why I asked."

"Don't be surprised, I like you tremendously, and I'll always be happy-  happy and excited for whatever nice things happen in your life," I assured him with a soft smile and he pecked my lips. We both smiled because of the quick peck when Dokyeom's stomach growled, calling desperately for food and had us both laughing.

Our laughter filled the room as we got up from the couch and walked towards the kitchen together with his hands on my waist holding me close to him.

"Do you want kimbap?" I asked him, opening the cabinets to look for ingredients.

Dokyeom opened a drawer and gave me the nori sheets and took out the vegetables for me.

"Do you want to eat ramen?" he asked innocently, taking out 1-2 packets from a cabinet filled with different ramen packets.

"Oh I thought you were hungry right now, but if you insist" I said teasingly and he looked at me confused.

"I am hungry, and wanted ramen which is why I asked-" he spoke but then it clicked that I was referring to the double meaning of that sentence.

"Hannie! That's not what I asked. "He spoke laughing, getting shy "Not that I don't want to, but right now I need food" He spoke and I patted his back giggling at his flustered face. 

"You didn't take out cucumbers" I said as he got the water boiling for ramen.

"Ah, you'll find them in the fridge, but don't add any in mine, I don't like cucumbers" he said making a bad face at the name of cucumbers

"Okay, then I'll make without them" I said and got to making the kimbap

"No, no you can add in yours, let's just make two different kimbaps" He said and I shook my head

"No, it's okay, less vegetables for me to cut" I said genuinely and continued making the kimbap 

After trying to convince me for a while he finally let go and we decided on making no cucumber kimbap. We finished cooking everything and talked throughout dinner, laughter spreading in the room as we speak. Later at night, I dropped Dokyeom off and drove back home. 

Please comment and let me know your thoughts

also THE COMEBACK! SO GOOD! I LOVE THE SONGS.

what are your favourites? I personally love Yawn, SOS and headliner the best but other songs are also so amazing 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

61.2K 1.2K 75
A little K-Pop fan takes a little tumble after meeting another big star. How would that turn out?
15.7K 637 25
she fell in love with the most unexpected person at the most unexpected time and it gave her the most euphoric feeling .. || idol au || oc x skz ...
35.1K 1.6K 18
To fall in love with your best friend without realising it is nothing but pure innocence.
1K 42 14
i thought you were an angel. & lost myself while i caught sight of you. - in where seventeen finds themselves deeply lost in the thought of you. SEVE...