loved by you // j.b

De fangirl138

The journey of life is full of so many confusing emotions: love, hate, lust, jealousy. Trying to navigate new... Mais

prologue
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty-one
twenty-two
twenty-three
twenty-four
twenty-six
twenty-seven
twenty-eight
twenty-nine
thirty
thirty-one
thirty-two
thirty-three
thirty-four
thirty-five
thirty-six

twenty-five

334 15 0
De fangirl138

twenty-five: sleepover
word count: 1265

  Scooter and I had talked for two and a half hours about what all goes into this process. He told me that he wouldn't sign me until he had seen how much engagement my music earned; which I understood. I was fine with taking this journey step by step. I didn't want to rush into anything. I just wanted to enjoy the ride, no matter how bumpy or slow it may be.

Poo and Josh started teaching me some basics when it comes to professional recording. They worked with me as we rerecorded 'Nobody' and made it as perfect as possible. They were all so patient and kind to me. I was so beyond grateful for this opportunity.

Justin had gone upstairs to walk everyone out as they all went home for the night, and I stayed sitting down in the studio on my phone. As I was scrolling on TikTok, I received a text from Grace.

Today 8:27 PM

gray:
i see somebody's in cali tonight!! 👀

rylee:
how did you know that, stalker?!?

rylee:
N HOW DID JUSTIN KNOW WHERE I LIVED???

rylee:
i never gave you my address

gray:
BAHAHAHAHA WHOOPS

gray:
you share your location with me dummy 😋

gray:
he texted me and told me he wanted to see you and then he asked if i had your address

gray:
which i didn't. butttt before i texted your mom, i remembered we share our locations and got your address that way

gray:
you're WELCOME ☺️

rylee:
you could've told me 🙄

gray:
and ruin the surprise??? no thanks

rylee:
i thought he was a kidnapper coming to get me or something LMAO

rylee:
he didn't show up until like 1am

gray:
😂😂😂

gray:
sounds like bieber couldn't wait til daylight HAHAHA

gray:
i'm assuming that's who you're with rn

rylee:
... maybe 🤭

gray:
😂 that's a yes

gray:
how long are you staying???

gray:
i'll be in cali in two days and i would love to see you if you're not busy sucking face

rylee:
shut up lmao

rylee:
i'm not exactly sure how long i'm staying, but i'll definitely let you know

gray:
okay well just keep me updated

gray:
have funnnn

gray:
don't get pregnant ;)

rylee:
BYE GRAYYYY 🩷

Read 8:31 PM

I rolled my eyes and shifted back to TikTok, scrolling through videos on my for you page. Pulling me from my phone, I heard Justin's footsteps booming closer as he trumped down the stairs.

I turned to face the doorway, watching as he excitedly entered the room with a smile on his face. Finally able to show my excitement now that everyone had left, I jumped to my feet and dropped my phone on the couch. I ran to him, jumping and wrapping my arms around his neck as his hands flew up to catch me.

I squealed excitedly as he spun us around, giggling at how excited I was. "Thank you, thank you, thank you," I repeated into his neck as I just held him. I was so excited, I felt as if I could explode. His strong arms were wrapped tightly around my back, holding me to his chest.

"I told you they were going to love you," he snicked as he rubbed my back. I nodded against him, not saying a word. He placed me back on my feet, still holding me close. "Seriously. I can't thank you enough," I smiled sincerely as I looked deeply into his eyes.

"Kiss me," he hummed as my smile grew wider. I rolled my eyes teasingly before leaning into him and placing a quick kiss on his lips. With his eyes still closed, he hummed as closed-mouth, satisfied smile spread across his face. "You hungry?" he asked, opening his eyes and lowering his hands to my waist before pulling away from me.

I nodded, "I could eat." He laughed as bit as he led the way back upstairs and into the kitchen. I took it upon myself to sit in one of the barstools as he leaned against the counter. "What're you in the mood for? Anything you want, it's on me," he said as he pulled out his phone.

"Hmm," I pondered as I thought, "I'm in the mood for anything. What's good out here in California?" He looked up from his phone, seeming to think himself. "I'm good with a burger," a voice boomed from behind me. I immediately jumped out of my skin, screaming a bit on instinct as I quickly turned to see Chaz standing there.

"You scared the absolute shit out of me!" I grunted, smacking his arm playfully as he sat on the barstool beside me. An abundance of laughter flew from his lips as he laid his head on the counter. "I'm so sorry, Rylee. I swear... I-I did not mean to scare you," he choked out in laughs as Justin laughed along with him.

"I thought everyone left! Oh my god," I sighed, finally catching my breath and slowing my heart rate back to normal. "That's my bad. I didn't mention Chaz was staying here. He lives back in Canada, so he's just visiting for a while," Justin explained as he pouted in fake sympathy.

"Whatever," I replied sassily, laughing it off. "So, dinner?" Chaz asked, reverting the conversation back to food. "Burgers is fine with me. Like I said, I'm in the mood for anything," I said, looking between the both of them.

"Burgers it is," Justin said as he typed away on his phone. "I like you. You're not one to turn down a good, beefy burger," Chaz smiled. I laughed, "Oh, hell no. I'm not picky when it comes to food."

"Alright, it's ordered," Justin said as he looked up before locking his phone. As we waited for the food to arrive, we moved to the living room and just talked. Chaz was telling me stories from his and Justin's childhood and I was returning with telling Chaz about myself.

I liked seeing the way Justin was around his friends. He wasn't much different, but was definitely less gentle around the guys. He was more sarcastic and more playful with Chaz, but I'm sure that's because they grew up together. I liked Chaz. He was very attentive and full of witty, off the cuff humor. I liked the fact that I could vibe with him, as well as the others I had met tonight.

Our food soon arrived and we gathered at the barstools to chow down. Justin turned to look at me after taking a bite with some sauce on the corner of his mouth. "You got a lil something," I giggled, wiping it with a napkin for him.

"Thank you," he said after swallowing his mouthful. "What about me?" Chaz said through a mouth full of burger with a messy face. I laughed, reaching over Justin to wipe Chaz's mouth as he jokingly had leaned for me to wipe it clean. I could feel Justin's eyes burning into me as he watched me. He didn't seem angry, but I wondered if that had made him jealous.

"You need a damn bib," I joked, pulling my arm back and setting the dirty napkin on the counter. While they both laughed, I could see a little bit of a difference hidden in Justin's eyes. What is on your mind, babe? Are you jealous right now?

author's note
— hey everyone! i hope you enjoyed this chapter. i hope it wasn't boring, but it was kind of a filler chapter. anyways, more to come <3

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

3.7K 70 8
Rebellious 16-year-old mermaid (Y/N) is fascinated with life on land. On one of her visits to the surface, which are forbidden by her controlling fat...
58.4K 936 49
I hate this book with my heart and soul
1.1K 94 5
He is so simple for us... Just like OXYGEN... My simple thing... Where have you gone? 26 Mar 2023
545K 5.3K 94
Just some random NFL imagines about hot/funny football players written by a teenager who adores football. [REQUESTS ARE CLOSED] (Slow updates)