Marrying Miss. Insecure

By Sakshidevi712

❝Your past doesn't define your future. Embrace change, and let your dreams shape your destiny❞ In the bus... More

A Few Words From Your Author ♡
Epigraph + Dedication
° Prologue °
° Characters °
Chapter - 1
Chapter - 2
Chapter - 3
Chapter - 4
Chapter - 5
Chapter - 6
Chapter - 7
Chapter - 8
Chapter - 9
Chapter - 10
Chapter - 11
Chapter - 12
Chapter - 13
Chapter - 14
Chapter - 15
Chapter - 16
Chapter - 17
Chapter - 18
Chapter - 19
Chapter - 20
Chapter - 21
Chapter - 22
Chapter - 23
Chapter - 24
Chapter - 25
Chapter - 26
Chapter 27
Chapter - 28
Chapter - 29
Chapter - 30
Chapter - 31
Chapter - 32
Chapter - 33
Chapter - 34
Chapter - 35
Chapter - 36
Chapter - 37
Chapter - 38
Chapter - 39
Chapter - 40
Chapter - 41
Chapter - 42
Chapter - 43
Chapter - 45
Chapter - 46
Chapter - 47
Chapter - 48
Chapter - 49
Chapter - 50
Chapter - 51
Chapter - 52
Chapter - 53
Chapter - 54
Chapter - 55
Valentine's Special Spin Off Announcement
💗 Valentine's Special 💗
Chapter - 56

Chapter - 44

149 24 2
By Sakshidevi712

Hola mi Amors ❤😌
Double update in a day
Here is the chapter aesthetic
Happy reading
♥*♡∞:。.。  。.。:∞♡*♥

She didn't notice Vishalakshi was there too. Her father stood up from his place and took long steps towards her.

"We'll meet at home",he said and Ekantha couldn't process what was going on. She looked at her mother and everyone else who was there. Taking a deep breathe,

"And what makes you think that we will come?",she asked.

"I'll be waiting out",he said and went from there with no explanation given.

"Kanna, we have to go back there",Kanyaka stuttered as she said it to Ekantha while Vishalakshi was consoling her.

"Aunty, what happened here?",she asked Vishalakshi.

Flashback

It was around three in the afternoon. Vennela and Kanyaka were the only ones at home. Kanyaka was busy chopping vegetables and arranging thins in the kitchen while Vennela was immersed in some office work which she had to do.

The door bell rang, and Kanyaka went to answer it. As she opened the door Ketan stood at the door step with an emotionless face.

"What are you doing here?",she asked loud enough making it audible to Vennela and she came to the door step running.

"Go away, go away before I call the police",Kanyaka yelled gathering all her strength. She didnot want to see this wicked man ever again in her life and now he was standing in the door step. Vennela understanding that the situation was getting out of hand,tried to control Kanyaka.

"Uncle, please go away! How did you manage to come here? What did you say to the security?",Vennela said and immediately called for the security.

"That I was going to meet my wife and daughter and tell them a good news one last time",he said with a wicked smile on his face. Both Vennela and Kanyaka felt disgusted seeing his face.

"What is it? Huh? What is it? Wasn't all the good things you did in our both lives sufficient? Are you here to give us bonus good things also? Just leave from here, Ketan! I won't sit quiet this time and you very well know if I go to the police with all these proofs you'll be behind the bars",Kanyaka said.

"Oh my dear wifey, do you want to put a domestic violence case on your husband? Tch..tch Bad timing though, I am here with the divorce notice. I wanted to cut all my relations with both of you who are of no use to me in my life anymore",he said and in an instant he earned a slap from Kanyaka.

"I can still press the charges on you, Ketan and about the divorce the notice must have already been there in your door step in a week or less because I have applied for it even before you have thought about it? Why did you come here? To check if we were alive or dead?",Kanyaka asked.

In the meanwhile, Vennela asked them to step in since it was creating a group in the apartment. And that's how the vicious snake got into the home.

"Partially yes, but since your mother and father are at home looking for their daughter. I can't keep them at my home so you can take them to wherever you want. They got into some land fights and are "homeless" now. Save them with whatever you have"he said.

Meanwhile, Vennela called up her mother and also Anika. Anika informed Dikshit and the matter passed on till Vishalakshi. All of them came there within an hour or less and since then they heard whatever Ketan said and Kanyaka was clueless. Clueless how her parents got into land fights and got thrown out of their own home. She had to go back there to the place she dreaded and bring her parents. But where was she going to keep them? With her? She herself was living with someone who was kind enough to give her shelter.

Kanyaka's head was spinning and two things she didn't have the courage to talk with or face was her daughter and her parents. She didn't know what to do anymore.

"I'll take my parents with me, they don't need to live with someone like you or in such house where a- forget it. I am not cheap like you, if I am living on streets they will live with me there",she said adamantly.

"Alright if that's the case then pick them from my home before I kick them out from there as well just like I did with you both",he said and sat on the couch.

"Mind your words, Ketan! You didn't kick us out. We left from such evil place where we had no say in our own lives and are always forced to do things that bring you benefit and not us. One more word, out of that filthy mouth and this time I wouldn't think twice to murder you with my own hands",Kanyaka said.

Vishalakshi was trying to console Kanyaka about all the sudden happenings. Just then Ekantha entered the home.

Flashback ends

Kanyaka was never the person who would speak back, Ketan assumed that they would get scared and come back home since he had been bad mouthed in his neighbourhood because his wife and daughter left him. He made some connections and made sure Kanyaka's parents would get kicked out of their home and he would make an act like he was the best son in law they could ever get.

He asked them to stay in his house and leisurely went to Vennela's home after knowing they were living there through Anika's home after playing a melodramatic emotional husband role who was being sad for everything that he was doing.

He also got ready with his trump card of divorce notice, but got shocked when she said she herself sent him the divorce notice. This wasn't a part of his plan, everything was going so well and then this had to happen. She wasn't scared of him anymore and that was something which was making him go mad.

Meanwhile, Vishalakshi narrated everything that happened there. Ekantha was trying to digest everything that just happened in a couple of hours. Now one thing she was sure of, she wasn't going to stay here like a burden on Vennela's head. But where were they going to go?

"Amma, can we go back to village and see what the issue is? If everything settles down there, can we go back there only?",Ekantha asked.

"We'll see about it,kanna. We need to go and bring ammamma and thathayya(grandmother and grandfather) here",Kanyaka said.

"Just a few more days, Vennela. I promise we won't create any trouble",Ekantha said earning a smack from Vennela.

"Did I tell you that you were causing trouble here? We don't have any problem Ekantha! First go and pick them up! I'll book a cab just wait",she said and Ekantha held her from doing anything else.

"I'll do it, no worries! Anika, please ask him to go away from here and we'll go in an auto or something and pick ammamma and thathayya",Ekantha said and Anika nodded.

"Aunty, I'm so sorry you also had to be here leaving everything",Ekantha apologised to Vishalakshi.

"Oh c'mon, Ekantha! What is family here for? Aren't we supposed to stand strong when we are facing some hardships. I did message Abhi, he should be here anytime soon. Why don't we wait for him? You can pick your grandparents along with him",Vishlakshi suggested.

"Aunty, he did ask me to call before I start from work but his phone was switched off, maybe he has some work. Its not a big deal we will manage",Ekantha said and Vishalakshi hugged her tight.

"You are strong, Ekantha! Keep up the brave act, I am happy and don't forget you have me no matter what. Just a call and text away, even if that idiotic son of mine doesn't come into the scene, I'll be there! You are doing really great ra, at this young age though there are many things that you need to take into your hands and take the responsibility, you are doing it very well. Proud of you",she said and patted her head gently pulling away from the hug.

No matter how many things we do, sometimes appreciation makes wonders and when someone tells us they are proud of us that completely gives another feel to us. Ekantha was no different, happy tears brimmed in her eyes and there was a knock on the door again. Ekantha quickly wiped her tears and waited as Vennela opened the door.

"Abhi? Come in, we were talking about you only",Vennela said and moved aside making space for him to enter into the house.

His eyes were searching for his girl, and as soon as he got a glimpse of her he was in peace that she was safe and sound.

"What happened, amma? Why is everyone here?",Abhi asked and Vennela narrated him everything that happened. All the time, though he was listening to what happened from Vennela, his eyes were on Ekantha. She was lost in deep thoughts, he badly wanted to run to her and cage her in his arms and assure her everything is going to fine and she got him on his back.

"Abhi, they have to pick their grandparents from his home. Will you go with them and help them shift here?",Vishalakshi said and he nodded.

"Aunty, Ekantha please come",he said and both of them nodded. They started from Vennela's home, Ekantha sat beside him in the front seat while her mother sat in the back seat. Both of them were completely lost in thoughts and Abhi was angry as well, how could Ketan do something like that? How much more worse can he get? He badly want to confront him but this was not his place to do so and when right time comes he wouldn't stay calm like this. No talks were initiated and they reached Ketan's house in around half an hour.

He went in along with Ekantha and Kanyaka, Kanyaka broke down as soon as she saw her parents and Ekantha cried hugging her grandfather. He was just like a father figure to her when her father wasn't there for her.

"Don't cry, kutti! We'll manage everything. I have already called some of my friends and they are ready to help us out. I know everything, don't worry your thathayya is not that weak and meek. I will teach him a lesson for making my precious lifelines cry like this. I don't want to stay here for one moment also. Pack all your things, if there are any. No need to leave him anything here. Every single thing that you own pack it and we are leaving to our village from here. The car will be here soon",her grandfather said.

"Who is this boy?",her grandmother asked seeing Abhimanyu there standing in a side listening to everything.

"He..he is my fiancee, ammamma",Ekantha said in a meek voice.

To be continued..

Holaa, holaa dear readers!

Double update, yes yes that's me your author!

How was the update?

Ekantha's father was someone inspired from real life, people like him are who I despise.

Do you think Ekantha would be going back to her village? What about her jobs then?

And finally, she introduced Abhimanyu as her fiancee, Who else is dancing along with me? 💃💃💃💃💃💃

Please vote and comment your views guys, it really disappoints me when I see the reads count increasing but the votes count remains the same,do you not like the way the story is going so far?

It hardly takes a minute or less to press the star button and a few words, little things like this makes us writers happy.

Thanks a bunch for reading, we'll meet with another update tomorrow! Till then stay tuned and do you guys still remember what was the important thing that Ekantha had to talk with Abhi? You'll know that in next chapter.

Adios guys, take care and live your life to the fullest! Sending loads of love and chocolates

~ Your Author
Sakshi Devi

SakshiDevi712

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

281K 20K 83
Abhisekh Rao, a gynecologist, he worked constantly with women yet never found the one who made his heart flutter and run a marathon the way his two b...
30.8K 842 19
background info: the bau, and the team, had always been understanding of your mental health, letting you take days or weeks off when you weren't feel...
454K 17.3K 41
Abhimanyu Malhotra and Shivani Khanna had been school mates and best of friends..... But the rejection brought them apart!!! After years both were ti...
2.3K 123 10
"What the hell are you so scared of, Ishita? Why can't you love me back?" His voice boomed in the room with an echo. "I'm afraid of falling in love w...