Forelsket {Dokyeom, DK ff}

By Dokyeoms_tonkatsu

The euphoria of falling in love~ Falling in love is a beautiful experience that neither Hana, nor Dokyeom hav... More

Introduction
The invitation
A charming smile
Hangover cure and personal drivers.
A new contract
The shoot
PLEDIS representative
Favouritism
Next meet when?
Hike uphill
Pose for a picture
Concert invite
The concert
Question for the readers
Backstage talk
A scandal already?
Holiday house
Jealousy Jealousy
Tipsy
Joshua's birthday
New Years
Cosy mornings
The ride back home
Brownies for all
Drunk calls
Personal performer
Picnic under the stars
New achievements
Surprise!
Home dates
Reader's lounge
Nightstays
Debates of the unnecessary
Deadlines
Cats or Dogs
Motorcycle nights
Valentines gifts
Love, Lust and Kisses
Birthday surprise
A worrying phone call
Misguided frustration
Emotional wreckage
Mouse sisters
An unusual scare
Scandle
Scandal pt2
No calm after the storm.
IMPORTANT please interact.
Intentions and sacrifices
The break (up)?
There is no future 'me' without 'you'.
Behind the locked door. πŸ”ž
Bickering our way back into love
Trauma disclosure
Winter nights
New old encounters
Immortal flowers
Meeting his parents
Fireflies
Mutual appreciation
Cold rides
Home is where the heart is.
Break up.
Forelsket of love
Just in case
London
"twt coincidence"
Reluctance
The haircut

Lunch ft. Seok of BSS

618 34 0
By Dokyeoms_tonkatsu

The next morning, I went to my office and finished up most of my work until afternoon. Dokyeom called me asking if I could meet him for lunch and I eagerly accepted Dokyeom's invitation to meet for lunch. As the clock struck noon, I wrapped up my work and headed to the traditional Korean restaurant we had agreed upon. The cosy atmosphere and the aroma of delicious Korean dishes filled the air as I entered.

Dokyeom was already there, waiting at a table with a warm smile. His presence instantly brightened up the place, and I couldn't help but feel a surge of affection for him as I approached.

"Hey," he greeted, standing up to greet me, a sign of respect in our relationship. 

We settled into our seats, and a waiter came over to take our orders. We both decided to go for traditional Korean barbecue, a shared love of ours. As we waited for the food to arrive, we engaged in light conversation about our day so far.

Dokyeom talked about his upcoming schedule with SEVENTEEN and some exciting projects he had in the works. I, in turn, shared updates from my fashion-related meetings and plans for the coming week.

"How was your practice?" I asked and he quickly pulled out his phone to show me the recording of the choreography. "Wah! This is so cool, you guys dance so well, I'm jealous"

"Training" he said with a straight face, and I shared a sympathetic look at him.

"You and members come here often?" I asked Dokyeom as we ate the meat.

"We do, it has great food, and the owners help us keep our privacy." He told me, I'm glad they had places like these where they got to keep their privacy to their fullest.

"That's really considerate of them," I replied, nodding in appreciation of the restaurant's staff.

The sizzling sounds of the barbecue filled the air as the waiter brought our order to the table. We took turns grilling the meat, laughing at our occasional mishaps and enjoying the delicious aroma that wafted around us.

We finished lunch in a while and Dokyeom paid for it after we fought about it for a good 10 minutes.

"We should do this more, I've never been more eager for lunch before" I told him as we got up from our seats and he chuckled

"We should. I'll tell you whenever I'm free and we can meet up, cool?" He asked and I nodded

Later in the evening I left my office and started driving towards Dokyeom's house and called him at our decided time.

"Noona, JaeSung speaking, Dokyeom hyung is still in the meeting. It'll take a while for the meeting to get over. He said the main dorm room is open, and a few members are there so you should go there if you want, or he'll directly drive back home and send you the door code." Dokyeom's manager, JaeSung told me and I told him I'll be going to the dorm. It had been a while since I had met the members anyways.

I entered the dorm, Jun welcoming me in. "Oh? Hana! Hi there" he spoke as he made way for me to walk in.

"What brings you here?" he asked as I took my coat off and kept it aside. "Dokyeom is in a meeting, he's still in the company building"

"Yeah, he told me. We were supposed to meet this evening but the meeting's going to go on for a while so he suggested I could wait here for him" I explained and he nodded understandingly.

"Hya!" I heard Mingyu's loud surprised expression as he walked in the living room. "I was wondering whose voice I was hearing from out here" he said as he walked towards me. "Why're you here?"

"I'm waiting for Dokyeom here" I told him and he made an annoyed face.

"Of course, now there's only boyfriend in your life, no more best friends. Good good" he spoke sulkily and I chuckled. 

I couldn't resist playing along with Mingyu's teasing. I put on a mock serious expression and said, "Yes, Mingyu, it's all about Dokyeom now. Best friends don't stand a chance."

Mingyu nodded in a hurt expression. "Betrayed by my own best friend. How could you do this to me, Hana?"

I couldn't hold back my laughter any longer, and we both burst into giggles. Mingyu had a knack for making any situation lighthearted and fun.

Jun joined in, shaking his head with a smile. "You two are like siblings, always bickering."

Mingyu and I gave Jun a look and Dino walked in Seungkwan following behind him; and upon seeing me, his eyes lit up. "Hana! What a pleasant surprise! Are you here to save us from Dino's nonsense?" 

I chuckled and Dino made a frustrated face and walked towards me, "He's always chirping like an annoying alarm, ugh"

"Hya, you're even more annoying" Seungkwan retaliated and I watched them, this kind of dynamic becoming normal for me more and more everytime I met them.

"Where are the rest?" I asked sitting down at the kitchen table along with Mingyu and Jun, with Seungkwan and Dino joining after finishing their bickering.

"Done fighting?" I asked Dino and he nodded like a good kid, making me chuckle internally.

"I know my priorities, you're here, why would I spend that time fighting with Seungkwan instead?" Dino spoke in a flattery tone and Seungkwan raised his eyebrows side-eyeing Dino. 

"You left the argument because you had nothing more to say!"

"Ah! Enough already" Mingyu interrupted them and turned towards me "Shua and Vernon are out to meet some friends from the States, Jeonghan hyung, NaEun and Coups hyung are outside for dinner, Wonwoo hyung is playing games, Chan and Seungkwan are fighting kids like you just saw. Woozi and Hoshi are in the studio, Minghao is in China to meet his family." Mingyu let me know everyone's whereabouts.

Mingyu suggested we order fried chicken and beer while we wait for Dokyeom and other members to return. As the chicken arrived, we dug in and chatted about various topics.

We asked random questions as everyone answered. The topic came down to speaking languages and everyone answered, Mingyu, Chan and Seungkwan said they were only properly fluent in Korean but were learning English.

"Jun hyung is good at languages, he can pick up really well" Seungkwan told me and I was amazed at his talent, especially after knowing that he could understand English and Japanese to an impressive level.

"I thought you spoke only Mandarin and Korean, you should speak more in those as well" I tell him and he shyly nods,

"I don't know about that, others are pretty much better than me, so I'd rather them speak than me." he spoke and everyone on the table frowned and cheered him on encouraging his talent. 

"Okay, next question, who's the most famous person on your contact list?" Chan read out from the questionnaire we had found on the internet. Everyone took their phone out and started going through their contact lists.

"Seungkwan has to be the winner" Mingyu mumbled as he went through his phone and I looked up waiting for context.

"Seungkwan attended most of the variety shows on our behalf, he has met most people in the industry and has a lot of connections." Chan explained. As much as the two of them fought, it was pretty visible about how much adoration and respect they had for each other.

"Hana, if you need any celebrity contact,   you know who to ask now" Seungkwan spoke with a playful expression.

"I'll keep that in mind, Seungkwan," I replied with a playful grin.

"Alright! Let's go, Seungkwan first"

Seungkwan looks up and opens up a contact showing us, "Lim Young Woong sunbenim" he says bowing with respect and all of us drop our jaws.

"You're kidding"

"When did that happen?"

"He really does not share his contact details with anyone, how did you do that?" I asked him surprised amongst everyone

"You know, being people's favourite person that I am" Seungkwan said proudly and we all chuckled.

"I get why you said he's going to be the winner" I tell Mingyu while taking a sip of my beer

"Alright, I have Jeon Jungkook and Cha Eunwoo on my contact list." Mingyu announced and no one got surprised but it was a powerful duo to have in your contact list, especially being such close friends.

"That is a good contact list" I told him and he nodded, clinking his beer glass to mine.

"Dokyeom also has them, so you can ask him for those anytime" Mingyu told me and I nodded, knowing they're all friends.

"I have them too, both of them" I told him while taking a piece of chicken and Dino nodded with a knowing expression. "Of course you do"

"Hana, your turn" Jun said 

"She has more than half of the kpop industry on her phone, she just said she has Jungkook and Dongmin" Mingyu said, so they asked me if there's anyone outside the kpop industry.

"Son Heung Min" I say opening his contact list, "But I think he gave this number to his manager now, this used to be his number a few years back" I tell them and they look at me wide mouthed.

"She won," Seungkwan said, dropping his phone on the table and gulping down the beer from his glass.

The 4 of us laughed and had chicken and beer as we waited for Dokyeom and the other members to return. Having Dokyeom as my boyfriend was amazing but I had gained many new friends because of him. 

Please comment and let me know your thoughts.

Kind of a filler chapter, I was going through a little bit of a writer's block while writing this, but I'll get back on track soon <3

Thank you so much for reading

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9M 47.2K 192
This book composed of Seventeen short Imagines series . --- Stories, one shots, fanfic imagines dedicated for carats and kpop group name Seventeen...
10.4K 234 39
β€’Β°β™ͺβ€’Β°That feeling when you desperately want something but you knew that you can't get it. So you go beyonds of the earth to get it.β€’Β°β™ͺβ€’Β° [COMPLETED]...
1K 42 14
i thought you were an angel. & lost myself while i caught sight of you. - in where seventeen finds themselves deeply lost in the thought of you. SEVE...
28.3K 706 50
Jeonghan and Seungcheol fall in love. There are ups and downs but they trust each other.