Wrong To Be His Alpha || Tk 𐤀

By taekookv_ff

▪️Cover by : Taehyungwbk on Pinterest ▪️Alpha x Alpha Fanfiction ▪️ Taekook Fanfiction ▪️Heavy angst with H... More

▪️ CHAPTER 1 ▪️
▪️ CHAPTER 2▪️
▪️ CHAPTER 3▪️
▪️ CHAPTER 4▪️
▪️ CHAPTER 5▪️
▫️ CHAPTER 6▫️
▫️ CHAPTER 7▫️
▫️ CHAPTER 8▫️
▫️ CHAPTER 9▫️
🔹 CHAPTER 10🔹
🔹 CHAPTER 11🔹
🔹 CHAPTER 12🔹
🔹 CHAPTER 13🔹
🔹 CHAPTER 14🔹
🔹 CHAPTER 15🔹
🔻 CHAPTER 16🔻
🔻 CHAPTER 17 🔻
🔻 CHAPTER 18🔻
🔻 CHAPTER 19 🔻
🔻 CHAPTER 20🔻
🔻 CHAPTER 21 🔻
🔸 CHAPTER 22🔸
🔸 CHAPTER 23 🔸
🔸 CHAPTER 24 🔸
🔸 CHAPTER 25 🔸
🔸 CHAPTER 26 🔸
🔸 CHAPTER 27 🔸
🔺 CHAPTER 28🔺
🔺 CHAPTER 29 🔺
🔺 CHAPTER 30🔺
🔺 CHAPTER 31 🔺
🔺 CHAPTER 32 🔺
🔺 CHAPTER 33 🔺
💠 CHAPTER 34 💠
💠 CHAPTER 35 💠
💠 CHAPTER 37 💠
💠 CHAPTER 38 💠
💠 CHAPTER 39 💠
✴️ CHAPTER 40 ✴️
✴️ CHAPTER 41 ✴️
✴️ CHAPTER 42 ✴️
✴️ CHAPTER 43 ✴️
✴️ CHAPTER 44 ✴️
✴️ CHAPTER 45 ✴️
🫧 FINAL CHAPTER 46
Author Note #1
AN #2

💠 CHAPTER 36 💠

314 17 3
By taekookv_ff

                          Mate 👉👈

The Sun facing the world for the umpteenth of times in its life, preparing for another hard day, getting ready to be tired. The darkness slowly being evaded by the rays of the king of the world facing the temporary vanquish.

A dominant alpha stands by the window of a white enclosed room, a submissive Alpha yet to unfold the coils of sleeping medicines. Unblinking, the dominant alpha loses himself in the gloomy sky of calamitous thoughts. His parents being the reason of his current unrest.

Unfair. The whole world has been unfair to tae, unfortunately, he finds himself to be one of them. How much? How much far can one go that she seta up a whole scheme to ruin his perfect life? But, is his mother the only one to blam? Jungkook has found himself guilty of thousand faults that he can never forgive. But, he has pledged to make it better, for good.

He sighs for the uncounted time as his exhausted eyes move to the sleeping figure. Not a second of sleep blessed to him, but he feels calmer as he takes in the features of the older, basking in the twilight of the day.

Smiling in a transient peace, he ambles towards the love of his life. A slow bend and he gently kisses the other's forehead with love, stroking the lenient skin with his fingers with care. He senses a calmness as he closes his eyes feeling letting out the love, showing it unrestrictedly to the other.

Tae: "Good morning to you too."

And his trance breaks as he retracts himself. The older awake by now, his eyes half closed, a bright smile painted on his face, his untamed locks veiling his forehead partially. Jungkook feels a skip in his beat, not confused of it, he knows he fell for the other again.

Jk: "Sorry. Did I wake you up?"

He gently asks the other while his fingers start brushing the other's fine hair strands.

"Nope." Tae smiles through the sunlight, his grace unmatchable, competing with the sun, happy subconsciously, after waking up with a feathery heart.

.
.
.

The breakfast completes its course as the morning ages. The time passes by in an intricate silence as the talkative shows hesitation in a conversation for the time.

Tae: "Speak out. You are thinking something. Troubled?" Loving the person for years, knowing him for half of his life time, Tae has adopted to the other's expressions. They manifest every emotion so distinctly that he sees more than what words could say.

Jk:"We need to talk, Tae"

Tae: "We do?"

Jk: "Hm."

Tae: "Go on."

Hesitation. Jungkook feels it a lot. Never in his life does he remember being this hesitant of speaking. Just speaking.

How is he supposed to say it? How can he make up proper words for it? His ashamed self blames his fate for his life being always this hard. Apology, is very hard. Now, especially when he is hating his parents way more than what he did before.

Jk: "Park yeon..."

He starts, but as usual, his troubled self halts in the beginning. But, he cannot stop, he shall not stop.

Jk: "... My mother brought him in our life. So that..w-we.... I mean we can be seperated."

He utters the words in stuttering rush as he connects his eyes with the figure sitting on the hospital bed. Surprise, shock, disbelief, hatred, he had expected anything and everything from the older after his confession. But, he received none. He didn't get any of it. Instead he sees a blank stare directed towards him, unbothered.

And, silence.

Jk: "You don't have anything to say? Nothing?"

He confusedly asks as he finds the other's reaction unbelievable, unexpected, unknown.

Tae: "No. I don't, I knew it actually." Unfazed, straight faced, Tae responds, only to shock him more than what he already is. He knew it.

How? Since when? Why is he kept in the dark?

Well he knows why he is kept in the darkness. Judging the kind of person tae is, he will hide every truth, endure every pain and do everything to keep his loved ones happy.

The truth, if revealed, would have instantly created hate in his heart. But, is it evitable? Has the hate not appeared even after the truth is hidden?

"You hid it from me."

It wasn't a question. It was a statement that he directed towards Tae. Not angry, but he feels saddened by the fact that tae does so much for his enemies.

"I did." Tae whispers the truth out. Smiling like a child who achieved his first trophy, he continues, "But I am not sorry."Jungkook smiles again, gazing at the hopeless older alpha in front of him. Thanking the heavens for protecting the smile. Not letting it get blemished, ruined and faded. He is grateful.

No one extends the topic. As if both wanted no discussion anymore. A silent understanding is made between them. Tae wants to remain silent and Jungkook respects that.

.
.
.

Tae is to go home today, wrapped in a semi thick blanket, cuddled by Jungkook supported by Jackson. He feels like a newborn baby who doesn't walk, doesn't talk or mostly doesn't understand the worldly matters. He is being guarded to exaggeration.

Jackson listens to the nurses with attention about his medicines, doses, foods to be fed and the ones to be not, the ways to protect himself from any exterior germs viruses. Well, there he goes, overprotective mode on.

Tae: "Say Jungkook, shall I be looking forward to both of you being my babysitter?" He asks the youngest alpha, humor at his finest of capabilities, less, but his limit.

Jk: "Yes." Well, he doesn't expect any more from a person busy with reading his prescription. He sighs out of boredom. They are being extra worried for nothing. Why does it bother the so much? The doctor leaves us.

Nurse: "This medicine is for both night and day. You will " And Jackson halts. The attention of both his closest person is immedeately caught.

Tae glances at Jackson wanting to find the reason of this sudden reaction. Looking around his wandering gaze meets a figure standing a bit further away.

The lady is undoubtedly beautiful. Her eyes curved like that of a phoenix, her smile, angelic, warm, comforting, her whole demeanor, approachable and lovely.

Wearing a doctor's coat, makes her look even more professional and beautiful. If not reading it wrong at such distance, Tae reads it as Dr. Neyoen.

Glancing back at Jackson, he seems speechless, hypnotised by the female conversing with her patients.

A slight poke in his arms by Tae doesn't break his trance, he continues staring, gazing at the other's petite figure.

Minutes pass by as Jackson remains stiff, unmoving, shocked. His face shows scarred shock as the doctor connects there eyes. Probably feeling being looked at, her eyes connect with the male's and she reciprocates the gaze the dominant alpha has been giving.

Tae:"Jackson? What's wrong?" He asks with concern as he now lightly shakes the older.

.
.
.
.
.

His eyes take in the doctor moving to them as Jackson remains unfazed from his earlier condition.

"Mate."

The lady whispers to Jackson as she steps forward, reaching him with an endearing smile, happy from the core, delighted to see the other person in front of her.

Author N-Tk 𐤀

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

390K 13.8K 60
𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 noura denoire is the first female f1 driver in 𝗗𝗘𝗖𝗔𝗗𝗘𝗦 OR 𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 noura denoire and charle...
40.3K 2.9K 10
where Kim Taehyung is a tyrannical King and Jeon Jeongguk is his most loyal Knight who spends his nights at the capital in the King's chambers !! mp...
Aera By Afelix52

Fanfiction

199K 2.6K 119
Aera, Official Princess of YG. Maknae of Blackpink. Follow her through love and hate and make up your own opinion of her. Suzy will be the face of A...
196K 4.1K 46
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...