ARKNIGHTS:THE MYSTERIOUS EYES...

By Wasboredsowhynot

(so uh hi, I guess..? so... this is my first ever Wattpad story, I read alot of other storys and I got bored... More

ANOUNCEMENT
part1: the start
part2: I never thought they would find us again...
part3:this is big brain time
PART4:THE SUPPLY RUN
just a heads up and explaining
PART5:RUN LIKE HELL
PART6:A "chilling" day
PART7: are you a Disney princess?
PART8: the storm,before the disaster
PART9:KAZDEL
PART10:we will see each other again...Doctor
PART11:wake up...other me..
PART13:did the doctor just speak suracusan?
PART14:the meeting in lungmen..
PART15:Misha
PART16:Misha(part 2)
SIDE STORY:past Yami and Taisin...
The Doctor's Bio (Rewritten)
PART17 Misha (part 3)
PART18:Misha(part4)
PART19:Misha(FINALLY)
PART20:Lungmen's alleyway massacres
PART21:who are you?
PART22: PLANNING FOR FUN~
PART23:SO CLOSE YET SO SLOW..?
I AM FREEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!
I AM STILL ALIIIIIIIVEEE!!!
PART24: LET'S PLAY... PROTECT THE PRINCESS~
(Rewritten) FIXED RELATIONSHIP SFW
HEADS UP WITH THE YUKIO BROTHERS
PART25:FUN IS FUN,RIGHT~? =)
PART26:FUN OF MADNESS =)
PART:27 A HURRICANE OF MADNESS
PART:28 MADNESS TO... KINDNESS?

PART12:my days in Rhode Island was interesting...I guess?

105 1 28
By Wasboredsowhynot

(Hello everyone!,so in this part it will be our boy Dr.Yami in his days in Rhodes Island after escaping from chernobog in part:11 this is basically his occurrences and events that is happening to him in Rhodes Island including on some of the interaction with the fellow operators and his co-workers.this part is special because you will be seeing a certain child that belongs to Yami and Kal'tsit.
and this is also special because you will also be seeing a tiny winy sneak peak of one mysterious person in the events of Ace and Scout.well without a further ado,let's get to it)

================================

After the events in chernobog the Doctor upon arriving in Rhodes Island
was told about the rest of who he is
and what he does, the sudden change of the once cruel and cold Doctor of Babel to a friendly and warm person that can calm anyone to a relaxed and rejuvenated state made them surprised and shock.they weren't expecting the Doctor to change into a friendly person,well...he has Incountered some operators who are slightly none-friendly to him but through the courses of the mouths he BARELY managed to befriend them he has been working in Rhodes Island for about a month and in that month Ace and Scout came back to Rhodes Island which made everyone very shocked and surprised,some were confused on how they were still alive since they were left behind to fight off the leader of reunion some were relief that they were alive and made it out,some just cried tears of joy like amiya and blaze.
Ace and Scout were practically being surrounded by some of their fellow operator friends and being hugged the heck out them and were also asked on how they escape which Ace just answered that they were saved by a mysterious person in black thick robes which might have caught the attention of some of the operators including a certain green haired grumpy old cat lady named Dr.kal'tsit.
Speaking of Dr.kal'tsit...she is very not friendly towards the Doctor since she acts very cold towards him all the time.the day the Doctor arrived at Rhodes Island she acted very cold to him and doesn't even bother on being with him more then 3 second she also acts very rough around him, however.
dispite her being cold and rough to the Doctor she can be slightly nice at... sometimes..I think?...besides her there is actually another person that looks similar to her and has been known to be her daughter in Rhodes Island.and that person is a young green haired lynx named Kal'lina.

Kal'lina is known as Dr.Kal'tsit's
(and Doctor's *cough*) daughter and to be the heir of Rhodes Island if ever Dr.Kal'tsit retires (or something...?)
but when she was asked to be that someone she diclined it, the reason being?

Kal'lina:nah,it's too boring I'd rather be out there where the all action is.
besides, my little sis amiya is waaaay
more capable in leading Rhodes Island better then me..

Kal'lina is a energetic and a very hyper girl.she is very kind to others and doesn't hesitate to help others in need just like her little sister amiya.
her specialty is melee combat and first aid which she got from her mother,she finds the thrill in combat very fun. the harder the fight,the more exciting she gets in the fight and more willing to go all out and pass her limits, so for that she gets scolded by her mother for being reckless and putting herself on the line.she is extremely skilled in hand-to-hand combat including melee,and arts.she also very much have inherited the past Doctor's intelligence in commanding people on the battlefield except she cares for people getting hurt unlike the past Doctor who used people like chess pieces.

Kal'lina uses a weapon which she made all by herself and named it
"hellbringer" which is basically a giant great sword but the blade is a chainsaw the sword itself weight over 700lbs but dispite the weight she is able carry it with great ease if you ask her if she even feels any weight when using it she will answer this..

Kal'lina:huh? what do you mean "do I even feel any weight from my weapon?" of course it doesn't weight anything,duh! it's like holding a box of feathers!!

This made other people dumbfounded by her answer. either she was lying or she really doesn't feel any weight from it..regardless of her weapon she also carries other weapons such as two pairs of knifes,one crossbow gun that is made by herself(bolts included)
a katana Incase she lost her main weapon and....bombs..alot of bombs
(Doctor/Yami as a small child:bombs go boom,boom) and as for her clothes.
she wears a white shirt with a protective vest under it,a black coat that is similar to the Doctor,the difference of the coat is that it has green stripes going sides ways and a giant K letter on the back,thick black pants with brown boots.she also has long green hair that reaches her back slightly,she also wears a belt with multiple knifes on it and a small pouch as a first aid kit.

and as for her arts,she is known to be capable in using four different types of elemental arts like fire,wind, lightning,and ice. seems like she is very much powerful with these types of arts, however.she can only use one element at a time and she can only use them for a specific amount of time,for instance. she can only use fire for only 15second afterwards she can no longer use it for 30seconds.however if she switches to another element such as ice after using fire for just 5seconds
she can switch back to the fire element with the remaining time she had use after her switch.(basically after switching to fire to ice then back to fire, the remaining 10seconds on fire can still be used until the cooldown starts)many people were shocked knowing she can use four types of elements even Kal'tsit herself was also surprised and worried also since having multiple arts would increase the amount of oripathy of ones body but to their surprised the oripathy in her body didn't increase even in the slightest which made them confused since using too much arts would increase oripathy significantly but Kal'tsit theories that the Doctor
could have something to do with it, speaking of the Doctor.

when Kal'lina heard that her father known as the Doctor came back she immediately ran through the halls in blinding speed just to meet him but was meet with a cruel fate when she heard he had amnesia,at first she didn't believe it but upon seeing her father tilting his head to the side in utter pure confusion was enough to make her believe he did not know who she is,but..dispite that. she didn't fell to sorrow, if her father forgot about his past memories why not make new ones? and so she did...well her mother did told her to stay away from him but being the stubborn brat she is,she didn't

2 months later...

The scene starts in a office where we see the Doctor scribbling away some paperwork on his desk none stop.he has been signing on paperwork all day to afternoon in the morning as there is a few of cup noodles and coffee mugs on his desk,his mask on his desk on the side his eyes with bags under his eyes very much making him look very exhausted just by a glance.
speaking of his eyes, I think it's time for a face right guys? here we go!.
The Doctor now without his mask is very much a handsome person with black hair and blue eyes.

Pretty much his days on working in Rhodes Island he unknowingly have attracted some of the female operator's to him which is why he sometimes kept getting flirted by the female operator,however.just like the past Doctor he is dense then a neutran star,he may have forgotten his past but his sense in sexual interactions with the female ops still makes him clueless to this day and since Ace and Scout are alive they also kept their best to protect the Doctor from any female since well... Kal'tsit.

Swoosh...

Then a sound of a door sliding automatically opened is heard in the Doctor's office.

Amiya:dokutah! here's another batch of papers!

Doctor:oh..hey amiya*smile* please put them on my desk please with the others...

Amiya:am sorry that you have to do this much paperwork dokutah.I wish that we could take a break but we currently don't have that much time for it...

Doctor:nah,it's ok Amiya I understand
*smile*our goal is to a make a cure for oripathy and save the infected afterall

Amiya:your correct dokutah so we need give all our best to achieve that goal.

Amiya said with a hopeful smile on her face, meanwhile the Doctor is currently trying his best on not passing out due to the excessive paperwork on his desk.

Amiya:well dokutah,I have to get going now Kal'tsit-sensei asked me to meet her in the office.are you going to be alright doing this much paperwork
all by yourself dokutah?

Doctor:*smile* of course Amiya..I will be 100% fine on my own doing this.so don't worry about me *smile*

Amiya: alright then dokutah,just be sure to take a break if you feel anything strange ok?

Doctor:alright Amiya,now get going am sure that Kal'tsit is waiting for you in her office.

Amiya:oh! right, bye dokutah and good luck with your work!

Doctor:okay,amiya good luck with whatever you have going with Kal'tsit
ahaha....uggghhhh...Soo much work... how does anyone have the sanity to do this much work.

The Doctor complained.he has been doing nothing but doing paperwork from morning all the way to the afternoon,he just started working at 4 in the morning.why he woke up at 4:am you ask? he thought he would finish his work early and would give him a early head start at work but, unfortunately he underestimated the amount of work he would be doing in the morning and is also the reason why there's a lot of coffee mugs on his desk.

Doctor:*groan*ugh...I shouldn't have woken up in 4:am in the morning I instead should have gotten more sleep
now I feel more of my sanity slipping away.

U̴̬͍̅̓͛̔̇͆̈́͋̃͘n̸͚̖̺̣͎̞͙̺͂̀̈̆͠ķ̴̠̭̳̜͈̘͒̀͝ͅn̸̛̫̺͂͂̽̔̉͑̄̑̓͊̓̒͠͝ö̶̟̻͇̹̟͍̥͈̫̟̪̖̺̜́͌̑̓̆̆̅̓͆̇́͒͗̒́͝w̸̱̯̌͐͗̍͐͌͘̕ņ̵̥͇͈̺̻͔̟̥͔̯͍̤͚̩̭͖̆̄̈́̅̎̃̃̌̋̏̆͝:̸̨̛̣̫̰̞̟̤͚͓̼̪̟̪̩̙̦̼͒̂̇͛̈̑͛̑͐͗̾͒͌̂̕ ̴̢͔̞̼͙̰͇̞̰̟̮̲͍̾̉̋̓i̴̹͊͑͗̈́̿̒̊̀̐̕̕̚͘d̷̫́͒͒͌̀̂i̴̛̗̝̱͈̣̼̤̥͉͍̹͋̓̉͘̕o̸̢̢̧̢̨̢͖͇̭͔̭͙̝̣͈̤̼͂̋̎̌̚ț̶͕͇̥͍̗̯̠̅͐̉̿̒̏̎̚͝.̶̧̙̟̓̌̀͊̎̂̐́͒̆́͘̕͠.̸̦͈͚̱́̊͛͒́̔͑̐̏͗͊̓͠.̴̢͙͍̫̩͓̱͍̆͛͒̓̏̆̈̒

Doctor:oh,shut up...if you knew, you should have told me from the start you jackass.

Ű̴̱͔̮̗̘̒̇̔͛̂͒͝͝n̷̨̨̧̡̧͉̰͉̝̲̠̖͇͕͐̓̌̈́̆͝k̷̻̗͉̙͈̤̪͔͓̿n̴̨̹̦̖̜̙̟͔͎͉̭̞̾̆̒͒͐́̏̅̇͂̚̕͜͝o̵̢̡̨̼̲̙͉̙̯͖̻̬̹͎̣̅̃̾͗̊͗̀͠ŵ̴̹͕͙͚͓̘̠̮̿̒̈́̄̌́̾̃̈́̅̚̕̕n̸̢͎̮̦̜̥̈̒͑̎̏͊͑̌͛̃̐̚̚͠:̶̡̧̗͈͚͕̬͖̗̫̥̲̜̥͔͚̞́̉́͆̄̓̐̕͠͝.̷̧̧̹̠͔̙̫͙͙̟̻͆͋͛͗̀͘ͅ.̶̛͓̙͕̘̞̖̻̱̲̰̤̲̓̃̒̉

Doctor:what? nothing to say as per usual?...*sigh*..I really don't get you...
first you talk just for 3seconds and then boom! your done talking! never to speak again...

The Doctor as also been talking to a distorted voice in his head for quite sometime now,at the first week of his stay in Rhodes he has been talking to the distorted voice in his head.he haven't got any chance to have a full sentence conversation with them as they always only speak in a 5second
like bad plan,focuse,wrong or stop. he has tried some attempts on getting a conversation with them but to no avail,he also had to be careful to where he's talking with them since last time he tried to speak with them was in a empty hallway where he was seen by some operators giving him concerned and uncomfortable looks since talking to noone but yourself in your mind would pretty much make you look like a crazy person.

Doctor:...alright...let's do this..

The Doctor sat up straight at on his chair and took a sip of coffee,then he slapped his face hard to get rid of some drowsiness in his eyes then wore a determine expression on.

Doctor:alright! I can do this,besides it's just a few papers not like they'll multiply by someone coming in here
what can go wrong?

Timeskip 8 hours later....

Doctor:I was wrong, oh no....

The Doctor has been in his office for 8 whole hours doing nothing but writing paperwork, his eyes now have darker circles underneath them,his body on the verge of collapse telling him to stop but he kept on signing papers on his desk and WHOLE lot of coffee mugs and sanity bars in the trash bin.he at first was doing fine signing papers after papers until more paperwork kept on coming towards his office none stop all afternoon he first had the thought he can endure it but he was so terribly wrong this is more then he could handle,the papers have stacked on to the point it passed his height.(if you guys are wondering what's his height, his basically only 168cms so yeah there)

Doctor:uuughhh....I feel like am dying am not joking I literally feel like my soul being slowly pulled away out of my body if I don't stop...but I don't want to!!uuughh....I guess this is how I die...

TIP!,TAP!,TIP!,TAP!,TIP!,TAP!

Then,all of a sudden the sound of multiple taps of steps are heard in the hallway outside the Doctor's office.

Doctor:huh?,is someone running through the halls? and...why do I feel like so...relieved? *GASP* could it be!?

SWOOSH!!!
BANG!!

Then the sound of a door sliding opened fast, along with a bang like someone had opened the door while it was sliding open.then stood a person in a coat that's similar to the Doctors only it has a giant K letter on the back.

???:DONT WORRY PA-i mean...ahem..
DONT WORRY DOCTOR!! FOR I AM HERE!!

Doctor:*gasp* :0 its- its-

Kal'lina:IT IS I! KAL'LINA!! HERE TO SAVE THE DAY!!

Doctor:THE KAL'LINA!! YOUR HERE!...
why are your though?

Kal'lina:eh? Doctor I came over because I sense that you were in trouble! so I rushed out of the training room went over here! and that's where I heard that you said you were dying so I came to help!

Kal'lina then entered the Doctor's room after closing the door behind her.

Doctor:oooh,well in that case there's no need for you to be alarmed.
everything is ok am just a little bit drained of my sanity because of the amount of work I have to deal with.

Kal'lina:Oh...in that case, let me help then Doctor!

Doctor:no it's ok,besides am sure your busy yourse-

Kal'lina:nonsense!! am totally free right now!

Doctor:but I thought you said you were in the training ro-

Kal'lina:nope I didn't! and besides it will be quicker this way! with me helping you with the paperwork you can have more time for a break,that way! you won't pass out just like last
time!

Doctor:ahaha....yes it might be quicker this way but what about Dr.Kal'tsit? if she sees you with me she might get mad at you or worst...

Kal'lina:hmph! *pouts*

Kal'lina crossed both of her arms Infront of her chest then proceeds to sit down on the floor with her legs crossed aswell while she puffed her face pouting.she basically looks like a kid who is being all fussy because of their parents refusing to them the item they want.

Kal'lina:hmph!

Doctor:Kal'lina...please stop sitting on the floor its dirty

Said the Doctor who is trying to calm her down from her fussy attitude.

Kal'lina:hmph!,No! I won't!

Doctor: please Kal'lina...if Dr.Kal'tsit sees you in this state she will be angry..so please stop sitting on the floor..

Kal'lina:hmph!

Doctor:..........*sigh*.... fine..you can help me in my work but I gotta warn you that there is a lot, so if you can't handle it just leave the rest to me ok?

Upon hearing that,Kal'lina immediately sprung upwards happily and excitedly went up and grab half of the papers from his stack and placed it on the table between two couches then she looked at the Doctor with a look of happiness in her eyes.

Kal'lina:you can count on me Doctor!
I won't let you down!

Doctor:heh,alright then. just tell me if you think you can't handle the rest and I'll finish it myself okay?

Kal'lina:Roger that! Doctor!
[Yay! I can spend time with papa :D]

Doctor:[heh, she's a good kid I wonder where her father is? Probably somewhere far maybe...]

Ų̵̳̦̮̦̱̭̏́̉̐ͅň̴̩̼̩͚̟̾̅͜͝k̶̼͒̂̾͂͑̀̅̉n̶͚̯̠̑̃̏ơ̸̧̢̨̫͕͇̞͙̭̺͋̓̉̇̈́w̸̡̨̱̣͚̜͕̰̿̉͛̈́͋n̸͈̯͇̑̎͊̀̒̄̑͝:̵̟̳̌̿̌͌̈́͛͝͠*̴̢̜̝̲͔̯͚̣̎̍̇̄̕ṡ̵̡̖̝̹̈̇̎͂i̸̱̗̤̤̣͎̜̣̊̚g̶͕̘̣̭͖͑̂͐͊̔̑ḧ̴̞̼̙́̈́̾̇͝*̸̥̩̻̼͐͆̔̅̈͂͠.̴̨̱̖̮̐̈̊́.̴̮̬̽̓́̏́͆̈́͂͝.̴̢̙̆̈́̽̇͌̚̚.̴̢̤̳͓͐̿i̴͔͉̞̍͊̏̋̾̏̍͂̕̚d̶̦̫̀́ì̵̠͕̳͎̙̥̜̼̒͑̅́̀͝o̸̮͓̲̲̙̥̬̪̲͔͑̉̄͌̃̓̑͛̓̚t̵̤͖̯̻̖͕͎̟̑́̉́̌̑̂̚

Timeskip...

Doctor:phew! that actually didn't take us too long finish, thanks Kal'lina

Kal'lina:no problemo! am always happy to help when someone is in need! so how about next time when your doing too much work just call me to led you hand!

Doctor:heh,I'll remember that.by the way, are you hungry by any chance?

Kal'lina:NOPE! am certainly not hung-
*Stomach growls*.........ahaha,maybe a little?

Doctor:heh,come on let's go to the cafeteria it might still be open since it's only 10:30.

Kal'lina:alright Doc,let's go! onward to the cafeteria!

Doctor:alright,alright..just slow down

The Doctor stood up from his seat and walked towards the door with Kal'lina
by his side.Doctor then opened the door and let Kal'lina go out first then they head on out to the cafeteria.

As they were walking to the cafeteria they greeted other operators Along the way such as Noir corne and Yato
carrying boxes to the storage room,
Nearl the radiant knight walking through the halls with her shield in hand and mace on her waist,
Exusiai roaming through the halls with Texas while talking about some limited edition apple pie,and Ace with Scout heading towards a bar to which the Doctor was tempted but remembered that he was with Kal'lina
so he politely decline they also pass by Warfarin who's asked for the Doctors blood,Silverash who they chatted for a while until he brought up his sister's marriage contract to continue the bloodline which the Doctor instantly said "No" before picking up Kal'lina with one hand on her waist and walked away.

Finally after a few minutes they arrived at the cafeteria where there is no-one in sight since it's basically almost nighttime and noticed that the cafeteria window is closed.

Doctor:damn,we were Abit late it's closed already...

Kal'lina:awww...that's a bummer and I was really hungry for some food...

Doctor:hmmm....oh don't worry Kal'lina! we can still eat something delicious while where here

Kal'lina:really!? that's awesome! but....
can you like put me down right now Doctor?

Doctor:huh?

The Doctor looked to his side where he sees that he is carrying Kal'lina with his hand by her waist by his side to which he widened his eyes and instantly placed her down then he turned his head around seemingly checking his surroundings for a certain green haired lynx as he sweatdrop.

Doctor:phew...good thing she isn't here or worse she could have saw that...

Kal'lina:huh? what do you mean Doctor?

Doctor:nope nothing at all! just feeling hungry is all...now here come follow me..

The Doctor then walked towards a door that leads to the kitchen of the cafeteria.he then picked up a pot from one of the shelf and placed it on the sink he then rolled back his sleeves and opened the freezer and grabbed some ingredients out of the freezer and placed them on the kitchen table

Kal'lina:uhm Doctor...what are you doing?

Doctor:hm? oh! well...am cooking us dinner *smile*

Kal'lina:cook? I didn't know you can cook...

Doctor:heh,there's alot things that you don't know about me...

Kal'lina just watched as her Father cuts up some onions,carrots,potatoes very swiftly and fast she didn't know that he could cook honestly, nevertheless know how to use a knife so dam well! she watches as he twirled a knife while cutting up some onions, though she would tell him to stop since it was dangerous but she wanted to see what else he can do.base on her time being with him often she found out a while ago that he can use a knife very skilledly and that he can cut anyone's throat faster then the blink of an eye,she also noticed that he is very fast as she seen her father dodge a unexpected frisbe from behind while not knowing. meaning dispite losing his memories his body still remember how he moves from before,so as his senses and instincts.

While she watched him do the  cooking she contemplating whether to ask him something that's been on her mind for so long.it took a few minutes before she had the courage to do it.

Kal'lina:uhm...Doctor..can I ask you something?

The Doctor who was in the middle of his cooking answered without looking back to her from behind.

Doctor:hm? sure what it ?

Kal'lina:[okay,here goes nothing...]
do you think if I...

Doctor:if you what Kal'lina?

Kal'lina:can I...call you papa...please..

The Doctor then stopped from his cooking activity and slowly turned and looked at her.and sees that she is looking at him before turning to look at the floor not she had done something bad like breaking the dishes.

Doctor:[............what?......]

The Doctor was surprised and confused,he didn't expect that she would have asked him that, I mean they were a few times where they acted like father and daughter,he treated her as his own child(cause she is *cough*)but he didn't expect she would just ask him to be called that, so he did the most logical thing to do........

Doctor:sure,you can

Upon hearing that Kal'lina's eyes then shined in bright yellow light with stars in them as she hugged the Doctor happily while giggling like a child.

Kal'lina:THANK YOU PAPA!!

Doctor:hey,hey calm down and keep your voice down!

The Doctor said as he trys to not cut his fingers with the knife his holding while being hugged by a green haired Lynx.

Timeskip.........
(I feel like am rushing this....)

The Doctor was in the kitchen Washing the dishes that he and Kal'lina finished eating,speaking of Kal'lina she is currently asleep,her head resting on the kitchen table while sitting.

Doctor:phew...done! now the only thing left is to bring Kal'lina back to her room..........shiiiit.....I have to bring her back to her room.....

The Doctor said with nervousness and fear as he started to sweatdrop.
now you might be wondering...
"what's wrong about bringing his daughter back to her room?"well bringing her to her room is not the problem,the problem is...is...is that Kal'lina's room is the same room as
Dr.Kal'tsit and I shit you guys not... she and the Doctor are NOT on good terms with each other, in fact Kal'tsit actually doesn't like Kal'lina being around the Doctor all the time.

Dr.Kal'tsit also known as the founder of Rhodes Island and also the known mother of Kal'lina is a stoic and cold person and very much a person to be feared of.the first day the Doctor arrived on Rhodes Island he was introduced to Dr.Kal'tsit known as the founder of Rhodes Island at first he thought if he were to greet her nicely they can become friends,Oh boy! It didn't work!.the moment the Doctor greeted her she was cold to him heck he even felt her cold stare in her eyes,
he had no idea why she acted cold to him even though he did nothing wrong..or did he?...the Doctor would always get a cold piercing stare from her everywhere,everytime,all the time and since the Doctor lost his memories he didn't know why she acted that way to him.but dispite she acted rough to him he felt something else with all of her cold and scary attitude...he sorta felt something..deep inside her something he couldn't really understand...he felt like she was...sad? guilt? regret? so many feeling he felt deep inside her,he wasn't able to get why she felt those emotions but he just did... sadness..pain...regret...guilt... frustration...and grieve....

Doctor:......*sigh* I dont get you Dr.Kal'tsit....well no use in thinking about it...first things,first!

The Doctor then lifted up the small green haired Lynx and carried her on his back like a piggyback ride.he then carefully checked the halls to see anyone around the area, when he confirmed it was clear he walked down the halls on his way to bring Kal'lina to her room.along the way the Doctor made sure to check every hallway to see anyone near,he's basically doing some kind of stealth mission to bring back Kal'lina to her room then drop her off there and hopefully that Dr.Kal'tsit is not in her room when he arrives there,because that would cause a awkward scene and a scary one.

Doctor POV:

I had finally long last reached my destination after playing a stealth mission to get there. I let out a sigh of relief now that I have reached it.now all I have to do is just to open the door quietly and quickly put Kal'lina on her bed then dip, a quick and easy plan.I let out a small smile on my face when I looked back and saw that Kal'lina was still sleeping, making small snores and purrs in her sleep while on my back, I admit she kinda looks similar to me because of her blue eyes and similar to Kal'tsit because of her green hair.

Doctor: alright just have to put her on her bed and I'll be having my Mary way

I extended my hand to reach the door knob, my hand just an inch away from the knob when all of a sudden I heard a cough noise from behind me that instantly made me freeze.

???:what do you think your doing Doctor....

Doctor:!!!!! [Shit!!]

I cuss in my mind knowing full well who that sharp and cold voice belongs to.

Doctor:h-hey! Dr.Kal'tsit h-how are you tonight?

Dr.Kal'tsit:that is none of your concern and what are you doing with Kal'lina Infront of her room?

Doctor:oh!..uhm..well she and I were having a late night dinner and she fell asleep after we finished eating.so I thought on bringing her to her room

Kal'tsit:.......

Doctor:of course! I didn't do anything harmful to her I promise! she just fell asleep in the kitchen

Kal'tsit:*sigh*...alright your dismissed,
you can give her to me so you can go..

Doctor:you sure? she's quite heavy you know?

Kal'tsit gave me a glare as she starts walking toward me While I just stood there like a statue not moving an inch.she stopped right Infront of me as I stand still while holding onto Kal'lina for dear life but not too much to the point I might wake her up.then Dr.Kal'tsit extended her arms out and held Kal'lina out of my hands,now she's carrying her instead of me.she looked at me then closed her eyes for 5 seconds for speaking again.

Kal'tsit:your dismissed,you can go now I will this on my own...

Doctor:you sure Dr.Kal'tsit?

Dr.Kal'tsit then looked at me with a hint of irritation in her eyes telling me if I don't leave she's going to beat my ass if I don't.and this I did!

Doctor:okay,yep! you definitely got this.guess I'll be seeing you tomorrow Dr.Kal'tsit well...I will take my leave now,bye Dr.Kal'tsit! have a good night

As I said that I turned around and quickly left the area leaving Dr.Kal'tsit with a sleeping Kal'lina in both of her hands.

Kal'tsit POV:

I watched as that idiot turned and quickly left the premises by walking around a corner, honestly...I then looked at Kal'lina sleeping peacefully in my arms as she let out small snores and purrs in her sleep,she looked completely vulnerable in this state,as much I hate to admit it,it was good that idiot was the one who brought her here.i don't trust anyone to care of my daughter except for Ace,Blaze and Warfarin there the only exceptions...
*sigh* and maybe that idiot is also included...why am I even acting like this to him? it's true that he hasn't done anything wrong,oh I know! he left me behind along with Kal'lina and amiya! while he just fucking disappeared out of fuckin nowhere without even sending a message or a FUCKIN CLUE!? unbelievable! *sigh*
though I have to at least be grateful for him I guess, for bringing back Kal'lina to her room. otherwise I would gone out looking for her myself

Kal'tsit:what an idiot.....*smile* but I guess thats just your trait from before
right?....Yami...

I then realized what I just so instantly looked at each of the hallways for anyone who could have heard me. I swear if someone heard me say that and posted it online am putting a bounty on their head!! after checking the hallways and putting my Lynx ears on maximum hearing capacity including my senses I confirmed that there were no-one in the area that could have heard me at least...for now...

I turned around to confront the door and used my other hand to slide in the keycard and opened the door, while the other was holding onto Kal'lina.I opened the door then I went inside and closed the door behind me,I then walked across the room where I stood Infront of a door and turning the knob opening it.there I see amiya sleeping on her bed with a blanket over her, I walked over to her quietly and gently placed Kal'lina next to amiya,I made sure that I didn't wake them both afterwards I placed a blanket over them and made sure they were comfy I then gave them a small peck on their forehead then I placed Kal'lina's coat on the rack where amiya's coat is aswell then I quietly walked out of the room and walked towards the room at the end.I turned the knob slowly and opened the door

Creak....

As the door opened it made a small creak noise as I stepped inside.the room was just a normal room with its own bathroom a TV and a balcony to see the landscape outside, this room was mine and...Yami's.....*sigh*...

I shook off the meaningless thoughts in my head and went inside the bathroom and took a shower *sigh*
What a day...there's loads more to come for tomorrow aswell I need to get some early sleep form tomorrow.
after I was done taking a bath I changed my attire into my sleep wear,
it's basically just some green colored pajamas with the idiots face in the middle this wasn't initially going to be my sleep wear but my daughters kept on pushing me to me wear it so I had no choice[it's actually not that bad,it's actually soft and fluffy not going to lie....]I guess now I know why that idiot kept on going around touching other operators tails...*sigh* you just had to lose your memories that day...
that day...you promised...that you would come back to me....

FLASHBACK...

Doctor:I have to go...I'll come back...I will keep my word...I promise...

Kal'tsit:good luck and be careful...

FLASHBACK END...

you came back but at the cost of losing your memory...you had no idea how much I suffered after hearing that...I couldn't sleep well for days,I managed to sleep most the time because my two precious were here for me...meanwhile I just watch as you just walk right pass me, paying no mind to at all...all you did was greet me as if I was just a regular person....
BUT.AM.NOT! AREN'T I YOUR SPECIAL
LOVE ONE?? AREN'T I SOMEONE WHO YOU CHERISH THROUGH OUT YOUR DAMN LIFE!? AREN'T I THE ONE WHO CLAIMED YOU FIRST!!!
I CLAIMED YOU FIRST!! I GOT TO YOU FIRST!! AM THE ONE WHO PROPOSE TO YOU!! ME! NO-ONE ELSE!!
WHY DID YOU HAVE TO GO AND FORGET ME!! AM I NOT THAT IMPORTANT TO YOU!?!? WAS IT BECAUSE OF ME YOU LOST YOUR MEMORIES!? IT WAS BECAUSE OF ME ISN'T!? WELL GUESS WHAT!? MAYBE THE NEXT TIME I SEE YOU, I'LL MAKE SURE TO KNOCK YOU OUT AND TIE YOU UP IN MY-WAIT!!! What am I thinking!?

Kal'tsit:*sigh* I need some sleep these thoughts are getting to my head...Yami

I stretch my arms and yawned its been a whole day of nothing but work
tomorrow there would more to come
I also need to remind myself that my meeting with chief wei yenwu is in four days I'll bring Amiya along with my belo-wait what? I mean that idiot!! *sigh* forget it I need some sleep for tomorrow...I then closed my eyes finally letting dream world take me away.

Meanwhile....

Doctor POV:

I let out a sigh after drinking my late night tea, it's been a long day I never thought I was going to finish all of that paperwork it was a good thing that Kal'lina came by and helped me am pretty sure if I continue to work myself out I would have probably passed out again.

Doctor:it's kinda weird that Kal'lina wanted permission from me to call me her father....strange..do I like? resemble her father? or like something else?

It was kinda strange for me to just straight out say yes so that she can call me that but I just said it,I should have said no but I was afraid it would have made her sad and if she does Dr.Kal'tsit is surely going to kick my ass,but at least it made her happy but if her REAL father shows up one day and hears that am her father he's gonna be piss...anyway I going to go get some sleep my body's been hurting me for the whole fuckin day!
I took off my coat and hanged it on the rack then I took my shirt.upon taking off my shirt I saw the large cut Infront of my chest it was large cut that goes straight down in the middle.
I don't know where I got it but I assume that my past self got it from a fight which I don't remember.
everytime I see it by taking off my shirt I felt a slight shiver down my spine and it might be anxiety but... sometimes...I felt as if someone is breathing heavily down my neck like some kind of...crazy person panting from it's prey, I tried not to think about it but...it would always feel like
the person was real,one time as I was walking in the hallway I would always have a vision of a woman in a lab coat
smiling creepily at me at the end of the hall...a shadow over her eyes while smiling at me not to mention her outfit would change in a blink of an eye at first it was a lab coat,then some kind of battle wear.most of the time I ignore her but she's been REALLY creeping me out but the most creepy thing... everytime I see her...
she would have blood all over body aswell as missing pieces of her flesh and heavy burn marks like she had caught into some kind of fire or an explosion.

Doctor:*sigh* I need to get this off my mind I can't think straight with this always fuckin up my head maybe I should ask someone to help me with this.......nah! probably shouldn't besides I can handle this is nothing compared to work hell

I layed down on my bed and cover myself over with the blanket, I then turned off my lamp and turned over to my side to get into a comfortable position to sleep after I got myself comfy I closed my eyes and fell asleep.
it another day of work tomorrow so I gotta get up early...

The scene then slowly turned to black

In the city of lungmen some thugs are seen chasing a woman or well...a Nun with...knifes? quite strange for a Nun to be carry knifes around her body.
speaking of her,her body was covered in blood as well as her nun outfit was slightly torn Abit, some parts of her outfit were revealing some parts of her body such as her thick thighs and her stomach no melons were revealed
(Back away perverts this is NOT the time yet! go back to playing gachas!)

Thug:GET BACK HERE YOU BITCH!! YOU JUST KILLED OUR FUCKIN BOSS!!

Thug:YOUR GOING TO PAY FOR THAT!! WITH YOU FUCKIN LIFE!!

Nun:huff,huff [tsk these people are persistent I need to get away and come back to the children in the orphanage. I figured that man had a alarm button I also didn't think he would have a hidden hand gun..I was too careless of thinking of that it would be easy in assassinating him.tsk!]

The Nun then jumped in the air  turned around and threw three knifes at the enemy.

Thug:WATCH OUT!!

Thug:WHA-GAH!!

The warning was too late as one of the thugs was pierced through the head by a knife,then two more were hit,one of them was hit in the throat making the Thug gurgle with his own blood in his mouth then he fell on the ground while holding his throat before dying the other one was hit right between the eyes of a thug killing him instantly
his body then fell to the ground dead.

Thug:DAMN IT!!

Thug:WHERE ARE THE OTHER!?

Thug:HEH,IN THEIR POSITION..SOON SHE'LL BE DEAD!

The chase went on through the night the Nun continue to throw knifes back at the thugs as she managed to kill two more thugs, while they were running a figure is seen on one of the buildings looking down at them while having a smile underneath their white smiling mask.

???:my,my~ what's this? a poor Nun being chased by thugs for no reason?
awww how sad~ well...might aswell see the fun!

The figure then vanished into thin air.

The chase was over has the Thugs surrounded the Nun by a alleyway as the Nun was trap being cause of a dead end of an alleyway.one of the thugs wasted no time for dialogues as he rushed at her.the Nun ducked down to avoid getting hit by his sword
then she popped out a knife underneath her wrist and sliced the thugs throat with a clean cut.
(If you people want to know what her weapon is, it's basically a assassin's Creed weapon)

she then moved to the side and dodged a incoming blade above her,she backed away then side step and avoided a stab wound from behind next she then dashed forward and kicked the thug in the stomach sending him flying back then she dodged a slash from behind and performed a leg sweap making the thug fall to the ground.she then stabbed the thug in the throat killing him.

Then another thug came up behind her and slashed at her but she quickly grabbed the dead thugs sword and used it to block the attack.she then used her weapon and shot out the blade directly at the thugs throat making him widened his eyes as he backs away before falling backwards and laid dead on the ground.

Nun:six killed a few more left...
[many were chasing me!?]

As she was in thought a bullet whips passed her ear making her eyes widened in shock before she narrowly dodged another one this time it came from above she looked up to see multiple thugs with guns and crossbows all aimed at her.she clicked her tongue before she sense a death warning behind her so she quickly turned around and blocked a incoming sword that was nearly going to cut off her head,she then parried it and stabbed the thug in the chest before kicking him.she then noticed that the number of thugs she was fighting had increase now...there were more...she clicked her tongue before picking up two swords from the ground,she could have handled them all with her arts but she was too exhausted and haved to many wounds on her not to mention she was losing some blood pretty fast.

Thug:well? There's no where to run might as well give up!

Nun:.......

Thug:tell ya what? how about we let you go in exchange you become one of our dancers we'll even pay you extra if you plea-

Nun:I refused

She cut off the thug before he could say something inappropriate which made the thug very pissed off.

Thug:fine have it your way... EVERYONE LETS GO KILL THIS BITCH!!

all the thugs then charged directly at the Nun,the Nun prepared herself and did a prayer to give her strength in the fight.

Timeskip

The fight was short as the Nun was being up by her hair by the thugs.she was able to put up a good short fight but she wasn't able to last long,it was pretty much obvious she wouldn't last lang I mean what can a single Nun do against a crowd of thugs all by herself in a alleyway?.she gasped in pain as her hair being pulled by one thugs as her arms were held up by two other thugs.

Thug:you should have accepted our little offer that way you could have just walked away with no scratches but you just to dicline and just had to fuck us up and kill our boss but no matter...at least we'll have a little bit of fun before we kill after all..it would be a waste kill such a beautiful woman with that round ass of yours...

The thing then smirked before grabbing the fabric of her chest and ripped it apart revealing the Nun's breast with a bra on.the thug then grew a even larger smirk and as for the Nun stayed silent and watched the thug extended his arms towards her breast as she brace for what's about to happen to her.

Nun:[am sorry my children...it seems like I won't come back home..am so sorry....]

The Nun closed her eyes and waited for the feeling of a hand to touch her breast but it never came...

Nun:[huh?,why isn't he already laying his hands on me? is he taking pictures of me before doing? huh?, what is this cold feeling?

Nun POV:

out of curiosity I opened my eyes slightly Abit to see why they were taking their time before doing unspeakable things to me.but that's where I had gotten my answer the thug that was Infront of me had...no..
head.. his head was cut clean off as blood trickle down his body. I looked to both of my sides and I saw that the two thugs that were holding me had the look of fear and terror in their eyes like they the one who did it or was it because they were too shocked? seeing this I slowly freed my hands from their grasp but once I did

Thug:a-a-AAAAAAAHHGHHH!!!!

Thug:RUUUUN!!!! MONST-

Then all of a sudden I the heard the sound of multiple flesh being ripped apart I looked back and saw the thugs were running in panick like they being hunted by someone abominable
I couldn't process what was going on as I got pushed to the ground and hit my head on the ground hard but not enough to knock me out but I couldn't move my buddy and my vision was too blurry for me to see what was going on the sounds of screaming were being muffled in my head as I saw numerous heads being ripped off from their body along with their limps.blood splattering on the ground staining the ground in crimson red.after seconds became minutes and minutes became hours,all of the thugs that were once running for dead life were now nothing more but chucks of flesh that were torn apart.
multiple limps laying on the ground,heads and eyes scattered everywhere their organs splattered on the walls of the alleyway,bones that have been snapped in half as blood drips down.

Thud...

Then I heard small soft thud along with loud echo steps that sounded that they were stepping on something solid making loud echo clicks

Then I saw figure in thick black robes walking towards me in slow pace I couldn't clearly see who it was nor was I able to identify if it was a ally or foe...in just a few minutes the figure stood right Infront of me, looking at my laying body on the ground with blood and wounds,my Nun outfit was in ripped my breast out in the open with only my bra covering it.the figure then crouched down to me and examined me I don't know if they are examining me since my vision is too blurry to see but what I could make out is that they are wearing a white mask,Reunion? no..the mask is different it's similar to of Reunion but the difference is that it had two lines standing far from one another acting as eyes and a big wide smile
(Kinda like this---> =) )

The figure the extended their both of their hands towards me,I closed my eyes in fear thinking he must be going to the same thing that was going to do to me.as I closed my eyes I felt a warm feeling on my body and the sudden shift of air I opened my eyes to see he was carrying me bridal style I got confused "aren't they going to do the thing that thug was going to do?"I said mentally then all of a sudden he jumped in the air and landed on the rooftops of a building.

???:man they sure did a number on you miss Nun~ am surprised that you managed to be still conscious after you got pushed to the ground and as for your question you asked in your mind,nope! am not going to do that to you...unless you want me to~*smirk*

"What! how did he know what I was-"

???:thinking about? well it's quite simple! it's because of your emotions!
now that's sorted let me bring you home now miss Nun~

Nun:b-b-ut yo-you- d-don-

???:but I don't know where you live?
oh great terra yes! I of course know where you live!,you live as the caretaker of an orphanage correct?
don't worry I know where

The figure said in a cheery and hyper voice that sounded like a male and also sounded like he was...insane but he didn't look like one more likely he looked more...kind and caring...[what is this warm feeling in my heart?] I looked up and he extended his hands curling them into a fist like he was grabbing something then I felt his hands on me tighted.

???:right now hold on tight! cause you may or not fall to your death

Then suddenly I felt a slight tug of the wind before I felt the wind once again but this time it felt like we were going faster then the speed of light my eyes were so I couldn't see what was going on.then I heard the sound of solid steps I opened my eyes again and saw that we were on the top of the rooftop building of my orphanage.

Then I felt something cold behind me and saw that I was laying on the roof of the building I tried to look what was going on buts when my eyes were covered by a piece of fabric

???:can't have you going inside looking like that now can I? nope! we gotta fix you up before that

Then I felt something was injected inside of me and I felt my body was numb and that the feeling of the cold floor was gone just I was started he spoke again.

???:relax it's just some medicine I injected into you so that you wouldn't feel any pain when am tending to you
now just hold still and relax this will be quick

I hear the sound of what sounded like
threads? then I felt I got stinged by something but it didn't hurt much
"Is he stitching my wounds?"I then felt the fabric of my Nun outfit being ripped is he stripping me of my clothes?" him stitching up my wounds was unexpected I thought he would have just disinfected them then bandaged them up instead of just stitching my wounds I didn't felt any pain because of what he injected me with,I also got nervous also cause this man was stripping me of my Nun
outfit why would he need to do that? if there are places where wounds are places couldn't he just bandage them up? I laid there while he just was stitching me and tearing some parts of my clothes to the point am basically almost naked the thing I could guess was the bra over my breast and my panties after a couple of minutes he told me that he was finished patching up my wounds not paying attention to that fact that am still naked.

???:well! now thats over I think it's time put some new clothes on you hmm,since your Nun you should have a Nun outfit your old was basically ugly hmmm,oh! I know!

Then all of a sudden I felt my body was covered in some sort of fabric I took off the blindfold on my eyes and I was surprised!

(Hello everyone WB here! I just want to say this is my first time putting a picture here so to all who are upset because of the low frame am sorry but this is my first picture to put in Wattpad,don't worry I'll get better.btw
pretend that she has Sarkz horns on in the picture)

???:so what do you think? its ok to be honest if you think it's ugly am basi-

Nun:I love it...

???:oh! straight forward huh?....well!
my job here is done it's time for me to go now

Nun:wait...allow me to introduce myself if we happened to meet again!

???:no need! I already know who you are,the cold night assassin "twilight" with over 3,122 kills and 40 completed
missions and zero fails

My eyes widened,how did he know!?
no more likely where did he heard all of this from!?

???:why the surprised look?...Kiseki?

How does he know my name!? I never told anyone of my real name unless...

Kiseki:I have question to ask you...

???:it will be my pleasure...ask away!

Kiseki:can you read minds?

???:nope!

Kiseki:......

???:am telling the truth though! please don't look at me like that,am not a lier I swear!

Kiseki:*sigh*...I will believe you..

???:oh really? Go-

Kiseki:for now...

???:that's Abit harsh don't you think?
I just save your life and all I got is this? Boohoo your making my tears come out bohoo

Kiseki:......

???:.....well how about this,I will give you my name then in exchange you don't tell a soul about this deal?

Kiseki:...deal...

Deceiver:great! well then! my name is "Deceiver" a pleasure to meet you miss Kiseki~

Kiseki:likewise...please excuse me I will be going on my way,am grateful for you saving my life Mr.Deceiver

Deceiver:awww it's nothing! am very much thankful for saving people afterall...I dislike people such as those insignificant pest...but anyway I will be going now! bye hope we meet again! bye,bye sweetie~

I stood there as he happily jumped off the edge of the building while I stood there with a blank expression though...why does heart feel warm when he called me that word in the end? I shook off those thoughts and I proceeded to jump down the building grabbing onto pipes and ropes using those to swing myself to one another I've been doing these assassinations for a while so I developed some skills.
as I landed on the ground I looked around to see anyone for anyone who could have saw me,I walked towards my orphanage house I was about to open the door when I released something very crucial.

Kiseki:[*GASP* I FORGOT MY KNIFES AND I FORGOT TO BUY GIFTS FOR MY CHILDREN!! NOOOO...what I am going to do!? I can't just go inside without bringing anything at all!! my children are going to be so sad and I can't stand it if my children are sad,hmmm maybe I can go back and do a quick pick up? No that won't work am clearly too far from my original place even if I were to go top speed I still wouldn't make it,what should I do!?]

As I was standing there I heard one of my children talking probably wondering why am late to come home
but that's where I heard something unexpected..

Child:yum! this is so yummy!

Child 2:yeah it is! am glad that mom sent us these gifts to us!

Child 3:yay mommy bought me a cute new dress! Yay!

Child 4:cool! I got a cool sword! hah! beware bad guys! for I coming to get you!

Kiseki:......Eh?..EH!?

Upon hearing that I quickly open the door and popped my horns through first then followed my eyes.

Child:hm?*gasp* Yay!! Mom's here!

I flinched when I got caught by my child Lorenzo as he dashed towards me and jumped Infront of my arms
and gave me a hug his brown tail swinging from side to side rapidly

Lorenzo:mom! your back from work!!
I missed you so much!

Kiseki:oh,uhm hello my child how are you?

Lorenzo:am great mom,oh mom come  quick! hurry!

Then my child grabbed my hand and proceeded to drag me across the room where my children were running around with toys,new clothes,and books and were also eating chocolate..

Kiseki:huh?[where did all these things come from?]

Child:MOMMY'S BACK YAY!!

My child starla yelled before running up to me and jumped,her halo shining brightly just like the star then Oscar,ockila,natar,finn,and several other of my children run up to me.

Oscar:MOM YOU CAME BACK!!,how was work?

Said Oscar, wagging his cute scaly crocodile tail from side to side.

Ockila/Natar:MOTHER WELCOME BACK! WE MISS YOU/WELCOME BACK MOM!

said Ockila and Natar both wagging their tails rapidly as they hugged me.

Child:now,now everyone back up can't you see mom came back from work and also she's very tired

Said my child,Lucy. Lucy is the only matured one of the children dispite being only 9 she developed rather fast

Lorenzo:mother look I have a cool sword look!!

Starla:mommy! Look I have new cute dress!!

Natar:mother!! Look I have a new book!

All of my children said with a smile on their faces.meanwhile me on the other hand..

Kiseki:[what just happened? I didn't bought these gifts I don't even have the money to buy all this...but at least their happy that's what matters]

Meanwhile outside the orphanage...

Deceiver:Lol...never thought I'd do something meaningless but I guess it's good to do something nice for once...don't you think so?...

The scene then shifts to morning in Rhodes Island....

We see the Doctor of Rhode Island or Yami in his office once again trapped in work hell but surprisingly they were a few papers for him to work.
normally the amount of papers for him to work on would stack to the point it surpassed his height but this time the papers only reached his neck which his glad but was confused on why today there were few work to be done.not like he's complaining about the small amount of work but was just curious on why just a small amount.

Dr.yami POV:

I finished the last remaining papers for today,I grabbed the stack of papers and placed them on the side,I wonder why we only had a few paperwork today? well as long I can take a break I have no complaints,maybe I should check the news for something interesting.I stood up from my seat and walked towards the couch and sat on it,then I picked up the remote and turned on the TV and watched the news.the news was about some kind of massacre in some alleyway in
lungmen city the L.G.D weren't able to find the culprit or any clues for the night alleyway massacre however witnesses said that saw some kind of blur flying in the sky they said.

Doctor:holy...shit...

They weren't kidding when they said it was a massacre lots of bodies were torn apart,limps and heads were scattered everywhere on the ground not to mention the amount of blood is on the ground is insane,the scene was too much that I had to look away in order to not throw up then I heard the reporter throwing as well seriously...
why the fuck would they even show the scene they could have just described it instead of just showing the the real deal ,"fuck...that's disgusting"

I stood up from the couch and walked over to the sink and washed my face to get rid of that disgusting feeling on my face.I then brewed a cup of coffee then I walked back to the couch and sat on it again.the images of the dead bodies flashed in my head then I had a vision again this time it was about me four other kids "who are they were they my friends or my siblings?"
we were  all running from a bunch of what look like thugs the one with a pipe yelled something but I didn't know what the. Everything changed to black as I was standing on some kind of black abyss then I see someone in the middle of the abyss just standing there looking at me so I did the most logical thing....I waved at him...

Doctor:hi nice to meet yo-

Suddenly the person appeared right Infront of me and jabbed his hand straight through my chest I tried to scream in pain but my voice won't come out, I tried to fight but I couldn't move,

Ù̶̡̧̩͖͕̭͕͕̺͎̯̰͔̯͒n̷̻͚͔̊͂̏k̴̝̝̼͎̲̥͂̀̈́̒̿͗̃̆͊̓͠͝n̶͇͕̰͚̞͉̾͆̐́̀̀͆͆̒̍́͛̌̂̓͝o̵̢̻̩͕̗͕̳̱̼̰͙̖̤̜͖̒̓̆̂̀̃͝w̸̺͎͖̑̀̄̌̿͌̍̓͗̍̓́͛́̚͘͝n̶̡͎̭̯̥̻͔͕̞͛̒̅̔̌̂̈́̒̆̾͘̚͝͠:̵̧̢̪̖͎̦̳͚̝̥͚͌̈́̾͝ ̷̧̤̞͔̩̙̼̝̊̀̏ý̸̢̨̠̼̩͍̫̻̙͔̅̍̒̀͑̓́̑̇̎o̷̧̟̳̰̼͈̲̝̠̠̞̖̙̾̑̍̅̏̌̿̀̑̎̾̆̔͋͘͝ủ̵̢̨̘̮̮̩̠̬̫͙͖͕̺̩̓̎͌̿̆̂̇̾̚̚͜͝͝͝͝͝ṙ̷̜̮͛͌ ̵͚̠̜̹̅̔̎̚͜͠ͅm̶̧̪̼͍͉̘͍͚̦̱̀̒͒̆ã̴͔̙͕͇͚͉̋̆̐͛̃͘̕ǩ̵̢̗̱͙̪̝̩͎̜͙̟͎̜̰͖̀̆̏́̉̈́́͌̓̔̂̔̿͘͜͠i̵̱̤͕̦̊̐͋̈́̊̾̽̐̔̀̑̅̍́̌n̵̛̛̳̦̆̉̾͛͜͝͝͝ǵ̷̛̭̖̬̖̙̻̻͊͘ ̷̜̗͉̟̠̼͋͘͘m̴͙̹̺̟͇̺̞̪͇̭̺̝̱̰̑̒͗͋͊̽̅̀̋͘ȩ̵̙̘̖̳̱̜̞̄ ̵̳̥̝͌̉̌͐͜ī̸͖̥͖ṅ̵̢̻̰̘̲͓͇̰͓̔̊̾́̾͂͆͜t̶͓̖̋̒̊̈́̔̑̕͠͝ȯ̸̪̳͆́͒̎̇̾̕̕ ̵̘͆̉̈a̷̟̥̺̖͊̄̆̅͊́̉͗͘͝ ̶̡̯͉̩̝̘͎̘̮̳̑͊ͅf̴̺̞̩̘̝̰͆̏̓͋̀̇̄͜ȍ̸̧̪̫̤̮̤͉̰͈͍̿̔̾͊o̷̪̪̣͠l̸̞̅́̀͊̏͗̇́̚͠͠,̸̦̜͇̭̥̓̍̈͆̂͌̓̈̀͘ ̷̨̛̹͓̯̯̙͍̜̭̥̞͕͚͎̦̈́̿̿̓̂͛͂̃̋̋͋̌͝͝ḩ̸̲̟̰̯͕͇͎̫̿͐̾͑̄̎̓̍̑̆̅̓͑̍͜͝o̴̻̗͇̝̹͗̒̅͋̈́͗̒̒̈́̄͐̊̀̓̄̀͜͠ͅw̵̧̡̢̛̜̙̱̰̗̱̩̜̹̤͓͊͂͛̐̽̋͌̿̉̔̀͐́͂̋ë̴͙̩̞̺̼ṿ̴̧̻̟̣̙͚͗̋͛̄̐̓̇̿͆̽̄̚͠͝e̴͚̳̠͔͍͚̼̰̋̃̔̎̒̐̀͌̊̐r̸̡̢̢̭͕̩̼͓̮̳͕͎̯͗̑̔̈́̅͑̔̎̾͆̿͝ ̴̧̺̣͙̤͔̭̠͔̝͖͚̣̠̦̋͊̈́̆̓̊́̈̅̃́͘͜ͅĪ̸̡͈͉̟̗͈̞̭̦̪̅̿̎́̊̈̑́̊͛̌̇̊̑̌̚ͅ ̸̯͍̠̤̪̤̯͍͆͒̽̇̿͒̀̔̈̈̈͝͝h̴͙̫̖͕̯̫̊̂͌͋͒̈́͋̊͒̀̕͜͝͝a̷̡̜̮͓̰͉͎̪̦̲̪͂v̶̻͍̳̠̋̆̌͊ȩ̶̱͕̥̙͓̗̰͚̝͋̂̒̀̎̎̄̊̚ ̷͉̜̻͔͚̝̝̔͜t̶̡̜̞͔͎͉͛̋̀̍́̽̐͗͂̕o̴̡͉̱̳̼͚̙̼͑͆̄̐̐͂͛̑͂͛͗̒͋͘̕͝ͅ ̵̨͓̉͂̈͒̋̾̔̈̑̓̒̂́͝a̶̯̞͐̉̋̔͐̊̍̈̚͝c̶̫̱̘̪̐́̾̈̍̍̀̅́͛̌̚k̵̢̢̦͔͓͓̗̭͎̊̀̀̈́͒̈́͛͜n̷͈͕̙̖̻̜̗̤͖͆̌́͂͌̇̾̔ö̴̜̠͕̳͉̩̳̣͔̭́̍̀͂̃̅̂̈̀̾̅̓͗́̕̕ͅͅw̴̜̗̮͆̔̃̒͊̓͊͌͆̽̉̉̎̑l̷̡̤̯̣͖̘̠̣̝̳̼̭̩̗͆́͝ē̸̤͉̗͓̱̫͕̫̫̦͎̭̂́̕͜͜d̸͇̤̂̽͑̋͒̀̽̎̃̅̌ģ̶̛͓̱͇̟̝͓̳͙̱̘̼͆̒́̊̄͘͠ę̸̤̞̙̬̫͕̻͈̀ ̶̧̧̡͔̖̳̋̾̎̈́̔̊̾̆̐͘y̴̡̻̭̼̜̎͆̿͛̊o̷̡̬̜̜͓͈̗͔͙̼̖͓̳̓̔̆̓͒́̈́́͑͜ű̵̡͇̯͙̝̎̔̄̒̊̿̄̇̇͜r̴̨̹̤̻̟̣͕͇͕͍̪̠̣̣̪͊̈́͛̒̈́̌͑͗͗͋̑̋͠͠ͅ ̸̡̢̡̖̣̣̹͕͍͉͎̤̫̍̉̊́͂́̃̈̅́̔͜͝w̵̤͙̦̾͊̍͂͝ạ̸̢͔͙̮̰̖͔̯̜̯̰̖̫͕͍̎̈̒̓̓̉͆͒͛̔̽͒̕͝͠y̸̟̱̺̗̳̳̘̰͓̲̜̙͇̙̠̲͍͒̀̕s̶̜͉̟̣͙͚̬̱̝̼̞̯̩͈̅̀ ̷̡͎̟̪̙̝͈̙̫̯͖͇̂̏̒̄͊͠õ̴̧̡̡̟̺̙̥̺̠̼̲̭̻̮̺̦͝ͅf̸̝̉̉́̈́͛̄͘ ̸̢̢̨̥̦̮͓̲̼͕̭̹͙͒̎͆̈̾̉̊͗͝ḃ̶̡̛̜͔͓̣̤͚͕̰̘̮̤͚͎͔̫́̇̚ͅe̷̢̝̒̓̂̌̎͂͝f̷̧̠̺͇̼̰̩̖̥̥͍͆̂̆͐̂ṟ̷̛͒̋͆͌̃͒̈́̅̾i̵̗̾̓̋̃̀̑͑͠e̷̡̥̙̺̞̭̖͍̮̟̱̖̅̿̚͜ń̴̦͖͎̗̬̂̐͆̀͒͐͐̈̀̑̈̉̕͠d̴̛̞̭̺̯̗̯̹̩͖̞͗̇̍̓̄̏̊̚͘į̸̲̘̙̱̻͙̤̺͖͋͒̏͜͝ǹ̷͙̳͙̙̙͍̤̬̀̑́͆̋̆̐͌́͛́̊͒̈́͠͝g̴̬̠̼̒͋͗̈́̇͑̿̾̾̐̄͝͝͠ ̷̡̨͖̭̰̘̮͕̱̫͋͆͌p̶̧̺̟̱̤̥̻͇͕̠̖̮̟̈̓̐͛e̸͖̤̮͍̙͎̊ǫ̴̺͉̺̤̼̪̟́̓̉͝ͅp̵̧̡͉̘̝̙͕̠̣͈̹̭͎̱͕̻͒̽̍̎́͑̈́̃̂̓̀̐̈́͜l̸̢̲̠̹̙̼̭͍͖͍͙̠̥̝̼͒͆̅̓̈́̀͜͜e̶͉͍̰͈͈̜͐̄̇̃̄̈́̿̀̈͠ ̷̟̠͎͕͉̻̪̯̫̟̑̅̀̊̕s̶̛̟͚̺̪̹̙͒̉̌͊̑͛̈̑͑̚͘ͅȍ̸̹̠͔̗͕͉̮̬͙̀̈̈͊̋̒̈͗͠ ̶̢̝̘̩̮̤̣̇̀̇̏̒̃̇͛̋͊͌͊̓̽̕̚͜͠Ḭ̶̛͎̥̠̯̠̻̟͊̄̓́̋̈́̍̓͆͘͝͝ ̶͕̺͍͕̩͎̺͙͓̜͔̩̺̫͎̂̄̒̐̈́͛̈́̚̚w̷̨̜̞̦̯̬̘̰̪̩͕̜̭̯͑̌͌͗͜ͅi̵̬̥͕̩̲̜̹̟̼̪̠̘̣͋̄̐̓͊͌͑l̶͙͎̤͕̪̓͝ͅl̷̠̣̪̜͎̫̻̇̊̔̄̒͂̄̈̇̈́́̋̈́̎͌̚͜͝ͅ ̶̡̡̺̟̠͖̻̾͑͊͒̅͂̋̓͐̈͘͠͝ǵ̷͍͖̻̹̯͖ȉ̸̧̨̢̧̘̪̭̖̥̥̟̦̠̔̀̌͛͆̂ṿ̵̨̗̺͕̱̤͙̄̈́̅̇ḯ̷̛̩̺͚̺̥͑̍́͆͗́̅̿́̚̕͠n̸̨̧̢̧̠̟̙̩͓̮̼̜͖̣̜͛̐̆̈͑̂͋̓g̸̻̙̱͒̉͌͐̊̈͗͒́̑͆̏͂͛̚͘̕ ̷̲̹̮͔̦͚͍̘͈̠͌̌̐̋̔͌̅͐̅̌̚̚y̵̘̭͎͙̝̬͚̤̳͖̎͌́̄͑̅̏̈́̃͆͒͂̓͐̈́͘ͅo̷̡̺̫̯͈͔͓̬͚̎̉̊̆̔̆̋̀̇̚͠ǘ̶̧͕̔̐̊͋̈́̏̽ ̵̺̦̽̈́͑̾̃͝o̸̡̼̖͎̰̫̮̣̼̦̮̱̾̅́͐́̍͛́̂̍͛̕͝͝͝ͅn̵̨̻̻͉̤̑ͅè̵̢̬̳̦̰͓̒͑͘͜ ̸̳̪͍̪̣͂̀̊̓̽̈́̅ǭ̶̢͍̹͚̫̺̻̱̖̭̟͇̾̑̀̎́͆̈̀f̶̢͈̤̭̀̒̒̈́̎̋ͅͅ ̷͕̬̼̉̊̎̈́͂̿͛̌̈̔̍̇̉͘͝m̴͎̥̩̣̰͎̑̐͆̄̃̑̊̅̄̂͌̉͝ÿ̵̧̡͕͉̬͕̲̞͕̠́̎̄̀͐̎̄ ̷̻̱͍̰͚̖͍̱͈͈̙͔̤͙̑͗̒̑̆̀̇̎́̽͋̑̀̀͝͠p̵̢̛̭͇̱̬̱͔̤͉͎̾̅̓͑̋͠ö̸̢̨͕͙͙̝̦̙͓̙͔̍̈́͋͒̉̽͋̽w̶̧̲̞͍̜͉̥̭̎̔́̐́́̑͘͜e̷̱͇̮̱̝͇̱̫̘̗̰̳̟̖͗̈̓̎̃́̾͆̊̋̇̾̋̊ͅr̶̢͉̘̺͇̙̝̙̰̠̙̬̍͆̉͒̽́̃̂́̀̿̀͐̈́̕͝.̴̙͇̦̰̼͍͔̦̯̱̪̫̉̊͑̍̔͐̏͊́̔̊̃̋̿̔̕.̶̧̨͇̬̠̦̬̱̞̖̆͑̄̽͜͜.̵̖̯̲͎̻̿́͒͂͝ṉ̷̡̩̲̫̱̟̟̫̈́̑̀̈̈́́́ớ̷̧͉̯͚̰̟͍̪͔̭́̈́̎́̌̏̃͒̍̐͊̄̇͠w̸̛͎̦̭̳̙̋̆̃̂͝ ̵̘͕̤̳̙͇̐̏̊͐́͋̒͆͘͝͠s̸̢̨̤̦̘̘͕͎͓̝͕͕̓̐̈́̓͐̃̇̉̐͌͜h̶̡̺̯̣̱̬̝͎͈̪̽̑͐̾̈̓͗̓̔̊́͜͜͠ó̴̤̼̬̰̭̻̳̻̮͒̉͂̍̌͊̆͌̒̂̕̕͜ẁ̶̬̠̟̗̖̊͜ ̸̨̡̢͚͇͖̻̲̘͎̖̮̾̾̈́̏͑̉͆̓̚̚͠͝m̴̨͔͓̼͋̇̔́̕e̴͈̱͙̯̰̙̰̻̳̩̦̟̺̰̓͋̈͊̃͜ͅ ̸̰̪͇̺̪̖̤̠́́͊̃́͛͂͐̏̆͐͆̀̕͝͝ẁ̷̧̡̛̥̦̭̗͂̃̊̈̈́̈̃̕͠͠͝h̵̡͓̟̳̱̝̝͖͙̙͈̙̤͓͋̎̄̒̔̇̕͜͜ȁ̵̡̛̟͖̭̯̖͔͕̪͈̠̹̹̰͚͓̯͐̒̇̄̿͂͋͒͐̚̚͝͠t̵̼̗̩̩͚͚̥̭̘̲̰̼̆̑̊̍̌̄ ̴̖̗̱̬̩̫̘̫͉̖͔̘͇͍͕̘̻̄́̊̒̑̅̌͒͂̈́̏̈̀͒̚͝y̶̧̛̠̯͍̣̤̜͋͝ơ̷̭͙̿́̉̈́͆̚̕͜û̴̡̢͖̘̺̠̩̲̞̮̲͈̥̭͌̍̀̃̓̋̈͛̐ ̷͉̄̔̽͂̓́́̋͗̀̕͠c̷̙̥̙̀̌͌̓͒͂́̃̏̑͑͘͠ä̶̡̛̩̳͙̝̩̞̲̥̖̭̜̖̞̗̓͛̂̾̂̂́͂̈́̈́̇̈́̕͜͜n̷̡̮̜̗̟̄̃̈̈́̽͒̎̋̏͋͆̔͊̄͛̉͝ͅ ̴̧̬͇̣̬͉͙̪͈͕̇̂ͅͅd̴̲̣͈͕͖̯̲͗̽̑́́̋̐͐́̕͠o̴̢̗̪̼̰̽̈̈́̿͗̌̈͒͗̈́͋ ̴̨̯̻̥̫̙͖̳̯̭̰̞̈͛̉̓͛̋̍͘ẇ̸̛͓̬̰̘̮̏̀̽̓̽̌i̸̙͉̲̜̜̦͋ͅͅt̴̫͓͇͈̻̹͚̳̜͂͜ͅẖ̴͓̫͓̭̭̪̩̞͙͓̝̪̯͇̐͆̀̅͒̚͜͜͝ ̷̢̧̛͚̩̻̼̝͇͕̰̠̥͉̩̺͍̩͗͑̉͂͛̔̚̚͠͝i̷̧̱̳̹̘̫͔̹͓̩̥͖̖̟̙̓̂̑͠ͅt̵̫̯̲̮͚͖̠͇͑͊̔́͋̽̀̓̓̃͋̃̎̄̚͝ ̸̡̹͓̫̺͉͕̇̿̂̈́̅̉ḯ̸̙͉̘͑̋̈̈̉̅̈̃̑̆͗̕ṉ̸̢̱̩͔̞̦̆̊̆̈́̏̓̾̃͌̾̆̕͠͝ ̵̢̖͍̣̪͋͊̾͠͝3̷̱̾͋ ̵̬͉̝̬̤̪͚̮͇̆̓͋̎͆̍̋̅́ḏ̸̢̛̛̰̗̬̠̳̊̅̋̐̈́͂͌̐̎̄̚a̵̧̛̹̤̲̝̩̙̯̭͕̰͕͚̜̞̓̈́̌̆̊͑̒͂̊̊͌͘͜͜͝y̶̺͑͊̃̆̒̈́̓̊̒͑̇s̴̱͔̮̉̎̈́̃̔͂͂̀̾̍̐̔͆͆̊̄͝ ̶̛̞͎̾̀͐́̑͑͌͘̚͘͝i̷̝̪̭̬͓̠̘͎̠̗̽͒̋͠͠ń̷̛͓̞̤̹̭͓̲̯̯̹͖͓͕̹̹͋̆̉͒͐͠ͅ ̷̣̞̺̪̕ͅl̵̦̦̇͂͆̈́̆̾͑̈́ų̷̛̥͓̲̻̪̭̹̦̹̠͖͙̇̇̓̑̌͌̇͛̀̕n̵̢̘̺̳̤̥̦̲̬͍̐g̷̢̪̪̜͕͙̟͔̭̻͌̓̐̃̅͐̾̿̈͘̚͜͜ṁ̵͔͔̺̦͇̏̀̊ͅé̴̠̭̀̂̄̔͘̕n̶̼̲̞̞͙̤̟̞̓͜.̷̧̡̱̥̹͐̉̀̉̈́̃̍̀͛͜.̷̛̲͉̞̣̲͂̀̐͒̍́̅̈́͗̄̚̕.̴̡̣̼̔̏͒͌̏̎͂̋̅̅͌̔

Doctor:what!? I have no fuckin clue what you just said!!

PD(past Doctor):idiot...

Doctor:HUH?? WAIT WHY DO YOU!!
AAAAAAHHHH!!!

I screamed at the top of my lungs as I was snapped out of my vision.I looked around the room and sees that everything was fine.

Doctor:phew...what kind of vision was that!?...huff,huff, well at least am still oka- gah!! What...the...fuck...!?!

I felt a excruciating pain in my stomach I put my hand onto my stomach,my stomach hurts so damn much! aaauuugghh!!!

I tried to stand up but no avail Its hurts!! It hurts so much!! gaah!! Arrghh!! I wasn't able to take it anymore so I screamed at the top of my lungs and did the loudest scream I have ever done.

Doctor:AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHH!!!!!!
WHAT IS HAPPENING!!!!???

Then all of a sudden balls of flames appeared out of nowhere and started floating around me in circular motion
While I continue to scream in very agonizing pain in my stomach.

Doctor:AAAAAAAAHHHH!!!!

SWOOSH!!!

Then I heard the sound of my office door opening and I saw amiya along with Kal'tsit,Blaze,Ace,Warfarin, Kal'lina and a few other operators behind them.

3rd POV
Amiya:dokutah!!

Doctor:AMIYA!! STAY THE FUCK AWAY!!! I DONT HAVE CONTROL OVER THESE THINGS!!! GAAAAAH!!!

Blaze:WHAT IN TERRA IS GOING ON HERE!?

Kal'lina:PAPA!!

Blaze:WAIT WHAT!? PAPA!?

Doctor:AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!!!

Ace:Dr.kal'tsit orders?

Kal'tsit:..tsk...mont3r

Kal'tsit summons her sta- I mean...she summoned mont3r and made a stance
seemingly getting prepared for a fight
She then grabbed a divice from her pocket and yelled.

Kal'tsit: ATTENTION ALL RHODES ISLAND PERSONAL!! THIS IS A IMMEDIATELY AND EMERGENCY ORDER SO LISTEN CAREFULLY ALL ELITE OPERATORS HEAD OVER TO THE DOCTORS OFFICE AND FOLLOW THIS ONE ORDER ONLY......SUBDUE THE DOCTOR OF RHODES ISLAND!!

After Kal'tsit announced it through the speakers multiple footsteps are heard in the hallways that lean to the Doctor office.

Amiya:papa...

Then suddenly the Doctors screaming stopped making everyone in halls tense,amiya was pulled back by Blaze.
then the Doctor stood up straight and looked at the ceiling before turning his gaze towards the operators in the halls

Doctor:salve, cari spettatori, che bella giornata non è?

Blaze:......what?

The scene then changes to black...

END OF PART:12

(OH MY GOD!! THIS MIGHT BE THE LONGEST CHAPTER THAT I MADE HOLY COW!! anyway I hope you all enjoy this chapter Its abit long but there's reason for it so yeah...so yeah I hope you all have a healthy day I'll see you all in the next chapter,peace✌️)

words: 10,296

( I have sold my soul to write this long one my god! am a Chad!! Reeeeeeee!!!)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.1K 67 17
Tropes: Childhood friends to lovers, Soulmates, Twin Flames, she falls first but he falls harder (or is that the case . . .), you complete me, Tragi...
181 27 13
Hello people of the Wattpad ^_^ my name is Kevin and I have created my first story here on Wattpad. I do hope you'll enjoy it, I've worked hard on it...
436 44 19
Hi there! Welcome to my first ever Book I will be writing. This is called "Assassination: Across the Globe." This story will be based off the game fr...
222K 7.8K 35
{COMPLETED} This is my first story, so only constructive criticism, please. Also, there's no smut. Sorry not sorry. I ain't writing that shit. Also a...