Strictly Business

By Lovestories3

Kylie is sure her hot young boss, Justin Bieber hates her as she struggles to keep up with his pace in the of... More

one
two
three
four
five
six
Seven
Eight
nine
Ten
Twelve

Eleven

2.4K 52 1
By Lovestories3

Kylie's P.O.V

I smirk to myself as I sit in my office. This stupid plan Chris came up wasn't so stupid after all.

I smiled and packed up my belongings. I think Justin would mind if I took today off.

I grabbed my purse and walked out closing my office door. Then right when I was going to turn I bumped into someone.

"Chris, what's wrong you looked worried?" I asked examing Chris's nervous face.

"We have one problem with the plan now." He said nervously.

"What is i-"

"I'm here to see Justin I'm sure he'd be want to hear my news." A voice echoed in the back.

I slowly looked behind Chris and saw.......

OKAY GUYS I KNOW ITS SHORT BUT THERES ABOUT TO BE SOME SERIOUS DRAMA COMING UP I PROMISE

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

582K 13K 40
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
113K 5.7K 54
(y/n) (l/n) a girl who was born in the modern world who somewhat ends up in the taisho era of demon slayer. Her sassiness and eccentric attitude capt...
872K 40.4K 61
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
633K 38.8K 103
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...