After the male protagonist Ba...

By Demens88c

Summary too long, read it in the first chapter. NOT MINE MTL (no editing) NO VOTING https://www.shubaowb.com... More

Summary + Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87 if met in previous life
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 97
Chapter 98

Chapter 96

215 5 1
By Demens88c

Strawberry Toffee×Rum Rose

In the morning, after Jiang Baiyu arrived at school, he always vaguely smelled the mellow aroma of spirits mixed with the fragrance of roses. The rich and warm smell contained an indescribable aggression.

He suspected it was the smell of pheromones released by a certain Alpha. But he observed the Omega classmates around him, and they all seemed to be chatting and laughing without being affected by the smell.

Maybe he was overthinking it.

Jiang Baiyu was still feeling uneasy, always feeling that something was going to happen. He subconsciously touched his schoolbag and found a suppressant inside, which made him feel a little more at ease.

After transforming into an Omega, he had seizures every one to two months, and each time he relied on inhibitors to survive the hot flashes and discomfort caused by the seizures.

Long-term use of inhibitors will cause irreversible side effects on the body. Unfortunately, his pheromones are extremely special, and so far he has not found an Alpha that matches him.

It would be great if he could find an Alpha that matched him. He really hoped that his Alpha would be a gentle, elegant, personable person who could take care of him.

In the classroom, the students were gathering around and talking excitedly.

Zhou Nan, who was at the same table, saw Jiang Baiyu walking in, waved and shouted to him: "Xiaoyu, have you heard? Our class transferred a new student today, from the Yan family!"

Jiang Baiyu was thoughtful and inadvertently hummed.

Zhou Nan: "The Yan family belongs to the imperial aristocracy. It is said that the eldest young master's mental power directly reached the SS level when he differentiated, the top Alpha. He began to receive education from the imperial elite in elementary school. It is said that he will be the supreme ruler of our planet in the future. "

No matter how strong his mental power is, it doesn't matter if he is a beta like you. "

Jiang Baiyu said silently in his heart.

On the contrary, he is an Omega. If he encounters an Alpha who is too mentally strong, he will blush and his hands and feet will become weak, which will affect his normal study in class.

So he didn't want to get too close to Alpha, especially one with strong mental strength. Beta is very good. He likes to be with beta. He really hopes that he is also a beta who is not affected by pheromones.

Zhou Nan from Beta: "When I first went to the homeroom teacher's office, I saw the transfer student. He was so handsome. Even though I couldn't smell his pheromones, I thought he was awesome. I felt like if I stayed with him for a long time, I would be able to differentiate into Omega!"

Jiang Baiyu:......

Zhou Nan was not the only one in the classroom, the other Omegas were particularly excited. They blushed and whispered, and some began to quietly take out their makeup bags and start to tidy up their appearance, dressing themselves up to win Alpha's favor.

The Alphas in the classroom were not very happy. The mental strength of Alphas at this age was probably below C level, and even the all-around student council president was only a B level Alpha.

Alphas all know what SS level means. Looking at the precious, rare and beautiful Omegas in the classroom, they are jealous and unwilling.

The class bell rang, and the moment the head teacher walked into the classroom with a tall boy with straight shoulders, the chattering classroom suddenly became quiet.

The tall and stern Alpha just stood on the classroom podium, his deep black eyes faintly scanning a circle of classmates below, lazy and casual, but with a sense of oppression born from a high position.

A layer of solemn dark clouds seemed to be shrouded above the classroom, making the proud Alphas surrender and dare not show their dignity. The delicate Omega blushed, her heart beat, her hands and feet became weak and she dared not raise her head, and the weak-willed Omega trembled and cried softly.

This is the mental suppression from SS level.

The teachers in the school are all betas, and they are not affected by pheromones.

But after seeing the reactions of the students below, the class teacher looked at Alpha next to him in shock. He even quietly glanced at the pheromone detection meter hanging in the classroom to see if the transfer student had deliberately released pheromones to suppress his classmates.

The scary thing is that the pheromone meter shows normal.

The head teacher had no choice but to comfort the classmates with a smile and introduce the transfer student: "This classmate's name is Yan Jinzhou. From today on, he will be in class three years in our class. Everyone welcomes him."

Those who applauded were almost all betas who were not affected by pheromones.

Class teacher: "Classmate Yan Jinzhou, there is an empty seat at the back of the classroom, how about you sit down first..."

"There."

Yan Jinzhou raised his finger and pointed at Zhou Nan, who was at the same table as Jiang Baiyu, and said, "I want to sit in that seat."

Zhou Nan:? ? ?

Beta is confused, not knowing whether Alpha wants to sit with him at the same table or if he wants him to leave.

The class teacher looked over there and asked, "Jiang Baiyu, would you like to sit at the same table as Yan Jinzhou?"

Jiang Baiyu was already soaked to the skin.

The first time he saw Yan Jinzhou, he realized for the first time how terrifying his body's reaction was in front of the SS-level Alpha.

Completely out of his control, his whole body was hot, his fingertips were trembling, and his feet were weak. If there was a bed here, he might have been lying on it.

He was too afraid to look up, but his physiological reaction made him instinctively want to pursue the more powerful Alpha and secretly glanced at him again and again.

Every time I looked at him, my breathing became a little more ragged.

The Alpha on the stage looked at him with dark eyes: as if to say, let me sit next to you.

He was so scared, but he couldn't help but want to surrender and obey this Alpha. His eyes were red, and his voice was trembling as he said softly: "...Yes."

The jealous eyes of all the Omegas in the class were swishing at him.

Under such sight, Yan Jinzhou walked down the stage step by step, walked to this place, used him once, and then threw him next to Omega.

He had been looking for him for a whole year, and the countless pheromone riots during the year made him miserable. He must let this Omega be punished, make him cry, and make him never dare to run away from him again.

Yan Jinzhou watched Zhou Nan leave with his textbooks and then sat next to Omega. He is tall, even when he is sitting, he is taller than Jiang Jiang Baiyu. He looks as small as an Omega sitting on one side with his shoulders hunched and his head straight.

He sat in a loose posture, his arms resting on the back of the chair, and his long legs were pointed toward Jiang Baiyu, occupying most of the space under Jiang Baiyu's desk.

Jiang Baiyu quietly hid inside again and again, leaning his thin body against the wall, fearing to touch Alpha. It was like facing a ferocious wild wolf, huddled in a corner and not daring to move.

If there is ten points of space between the two of them, Yan Jinzhou occupies eight points, while Jiang Baiyu hides pitifully in two points of space, without the slightest courage to drive Alpha out of his territory.

Yan Jinzhou sneered: Coward.

The classmates around him all looked at him curiously, smiled shyly at him, or talked to him politely. Only this Omega never looked at him or spoke, as if deliberately.

Could it be that he recognized him and deliberately pretended not to know.

Yan Jinzhou raised his long legs and touched him, and said gloomily: "Hey."

"What's wrong?"

Jiang Baiyu was startled. His leg was touched as if he had been electrocuted. He looked back at the tall and cold Alpha, and then hurriedly turned his head.

Even though Alpha only touched him a little, his heart was beating like thunder, his cheeks were blushing, and his body gradually getting hot made his fair and soft skin appear pink.

His little rabbit-like reaction made Yan Jinzhou feel inexplicably happy. He raised his face and narrowed his eyes to look at this timid and shy Omega, and asked: "Do you want to eat candy?"

sugar?

Jiang Baiyu didn't understand what he meant for a while.

Yan Jinzhou stretched out his hand and opened his palm. There was a piece of strawberry-flavored toffee placed in the wide Alpha palm. Jiang Baiyu's clear eyes widened in surprise.

Strawberry toffee is the flavor of his pheromone, and almost no one except his parents knows it.

Why did this person give him this flavor of toffee? It was... unintentional.

"Thanks."

Jiang Baiyu's heartbeat was getting faster and faster, and he reached out to take away the toffee in Alpha's hand. Just when his fingertips were about to touch it, Alpha suddenly took his hand and held the light pink, soft and fragrant toffee tightly in his palm.

Jiang Baiyu was so shocked that he immediately retracted his hand. His fingertips were almost held by Alpha just now. He looked at this Alpha with a bad personality in confusion.

Alpha looked at Omega with frivolous eyes and a half-smile. He pinched the pale pink strawberry toffee with his fingertips and pushed it into his mouth little by little. When he was halfway through the push, he bit down hard with his teeth, biting the soft toffee into two pieces from the middle. .

Jiang Baiyu couldn't breathe evenly.

It was obviously just a gesture of eating sweets, but Jiang Baiyu's body suddenly softened when he saw Alpha's sticky and aggressive eyes. The most secret and soft glands on the back of his neck suddenly stung as if they were bitten.

"tasty."

Alpha commented cheerfully.

Jiang Baiyu felt offended, but he couldn't find any evidence.

After all, it's impossible for an Alpha to know the taste of his pheromones when they meet him for the first time.

He felt that he should be angry with him, but he couldn't find a reason to be angry. He simply hid by the wall, lowered his head and read a book, and ignored this Alpha with a bad personality.

Alpha didn't let him go and put his hand in front of him again: "Here's this piece for you."

There is a piece of rose-shaped chocolate in the palm of my hand, which is shiny and silky and looks delicious.

Jiang Baiyu declined in a low voice: "Thank you, no need."

As a result, Alpha pinched the chocolate and brought it to his lips, and the chocolate petals touched his tight lips.

Jiang Baiyu:! !

He was already blushing, and Alpha's intimate gesture towards him made him blush even more with embarrassment. He was afraid that people around him would see and misunderstand, so he instinctively ate the chocolate.

The chocolate was silky and soft, and his mouth was full of sweetness the moment he entered it. However, after the chocolate shell melted, the sandwich spirit flowed into his mouth without any precautions. The strong rum instantly spread in his mouth, stimulating his sensitivity. taste buds.

The strong liquor was poured like a handful of sharp drinks, rushing towards the temples, nose, and eyes like crazy. Jiang Baiyu said 'oh', his eyes were so hot that they shed tears, and the ends of his eyes were stained with a bright red.

He was really angry and looked at Alpha who was deliberately teasing him: "You, you are so annoying."

"I'm annoyed?"

Yan Jinzhou was startled for a moment, and the corners of his lips raised a nasty curve, "Don't you like it? This is the taste of my pheromones that you asked me to give you in the first place."

Jiang Baiyu felt as if he had been struck by lightning, and his brain turned completely white with a bang. He stared blankly at this bad and fierce Alpha, remembering the unexpected experience a year ago.

Was this the original Alpha?

"You are still pretending to me, you must have smelled my scent a long time ago, just like I can smell your scent, the scent I have marked before."

Alpha looked at him with dark eyes.

He also deliberately took out another piece of strawberry toffee in front of him and pinched it hard on his fingertips. The soft and cute toffee was deformed by his pinching as if to vent his anger, and he became pitifully unable to look at the original toffee. look.

Jiang Baiyu's body was stiff and cold.

The smell that scared him that morning turned out to be the smell of Alpha pheromones. Only he could smell it, which meant that he had been marked by this Alpha.

The Alpha he met for the first time a year ago was really him, the terrifying Alpha in front of him that made him tremble.

Jiang Baiyu's limp hands and feet gradually began to tremble, and his frightened clear eyes gradually filled with tears, which flowed down his pink eye sockets unsatisfactorily.

Yan Jinzhou frowned coldly, stuffed the toffee that he had crushed into Omega's mouth, and coaxed a little awkwardly: "...Don't cry, don't cry."

Jiang Baiyu: Woohoo, he is so scary.

Yan Jinzhou: I will make him cry when I find him. Cried? Then forget it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

62.2K 1.5K 83
Title:把老攻搞到手前人设绝不能崩 Author:清浅易欢 He Yutian was ruined by Bai Lianhua Kengdi's family. During the darkest days, his ex-fiancé Bai Rao took care of him...
3.1M 257K 96
RANKED #1 CUTE #1 COMEDY-ROMANCE #2 YOUNG ADULT #2 BOLLYWOOD #2 LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT #3 PASSION #7 COMEDY-DRAMA #9 LOVE P.S - Do let me know if you...
839 5 1
[1v1 Su Shuang's beauty is quick to wear, and the paranoid beautiful man is coquettish in the coquettish attack x The waves in the waves make your le...
7.8K 156 24
Author name: Canned Moon/罐装月亮 Type of work: Danmei novel List of chapter: 24 chapter (Finished) Work status: Completed The docile and cowardly Littl...