After the male protagonist Ba...

By Demens88c

Summary too long, read it in the first chapter. NOT MINE MTL (no editing) NO VOTING https://www.shubaowb.com... More

Summary + Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87 if met in previous life
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98

Chapter 88

264 5 0
By Demens88c

if met in previous life

Lu Qingci's face darkened: "Why didn't I know you had a marriage partner?"

Seeing that he was angry, Jiang Baiyu instinctively panicked and said at a loss, "My family told me this, and I don't know either."

Yan Jinzhou picked up his cell phone and made a call, with a gentle smile on his face: "Hello, Uncle Jiang, I'm Jin Zhou."

Jiang Baiyu:!

Yan Jinzhou is calling his father.

I heard that the tone of the conversation was very affectionate. Is he familiar with his father?

Yan Jinzhou looked at Jiang Baiyu with a gentle smile and said to Jiang Chengyi on the other end of the phone: "I was passing by University A and happened to meet Xiaoyu. His clothes were splashed by the water on the roadside. How about I help you take him home? "

After hanging up the phone, Yan Jinzhou said like a responsible big brother: "Xiaoyu. Uncle Jiang said, let me take you home."

She seemed to have a very close relationship with Jiang Baiyu, or maybe she was just being intimate with him.

Lu Qingci sneered in his heart, he didn't care, Jiang Baiyu wouldn't be easy if he was angry anyway. He glanced at them coldly, turned around and walked away coldly and arrogantly.

"Hey, Lu Qingci."

Jiang Baiyu chased after half a step and shouted, then looked at the roses in his arms in embarrassment.

Lu Qingci was angry.

Jiang Baiyu felt uneasy and didn't know what to do?

in the car.

Yan Jinzhou carried the boy and said, "I remember you are the only son of the Jiang family, a pampered young master who has grown up pampered. Why should you look at other people's faces?"

"I didn't look at his face."

Jiang Baiyu whispered: "He..."

He likes Lu Qingci, so he doesn't want Lu Qingci to be angry.

Yan Jinzhou: "You are still young and don't know much about the world, so be careful of being fooled. If he really likes you, he won't see you in trouble."

When he said it, his tone was a little serious, like a patient big brother who was thinking about him.

Jiang Baiyu lowered his head and remained silent for a while, holding the flower in his hand and asked, "What should I do with the flower?"

Yan Jinzhou: "You can't pay me back what you owe me, right?"

Indeed the.

"But...I can't take it home."

Yan Jinzhou looked at him meaningfully: "Are you afraid that your parents will know that you are in a relationship? Or are you afraid that your parents will know that you are in a relationship with that kind of person?"

Jiang Baiyu blushed.

"As expected, we talked about it behind our parents' backs."

Yan Jinzhou chuckled: "Don't you dare let your parents know that you like that kind of person? You can't even stand me as an outsider."

There was no concealment of contempt for Lu Qingci in his words.

Jiang Baiyu felt a little uncomfortable and retorted softly: "Don't say that, he is quite good."

Yan Jinzhou: "What's so good about him? Let me tell you. Besides, does his excellence have anything to do with you?"

Jiang Baiyu was like a blow to the head, and his confused brain was awakened again.

How is Lu Qingci so good? score? Family background? character?

It seems that besides being good-looking, other things...

Although his grades were good, when he stood in University A, all he could see were students with excellent grades like him. Lu Qingci's family background was so ordinary that he didn't dare to tell his parents that he liked such a man.

He has a cold, arrogant and withdrawn personality and only likes to order others.

Jiang Baiyu quietly glanced at the man driving the car - Yan Jinzhou.

He had heard of Yan Jinzhou's name. He graduated from one of the top ten prestigious universities in the world. He founded his own company while in college. As soon as he graduated, he joined the Yan Group and became a senior manager of the Yan Group. The Yan family has always been a wealthy and famous family. Gentle and polite personality, gentlemanly manner. Looks...

Jiang Baiyu's eyes fell on Yan Jinzhou's profile, which was focused on driving. From the profile to the jawline, it was clear and profound. His eyebrows were so handsome that it was hard to distinguish his nationality. His eyes were long and slender, and he always seemed to have a gentle smile. He has a high nose bridge and moderately thick lips. He is handsome and has a calm and elegant temperament.

Yan Jinzhou seemed to notice his gaze and looked sideways. Jiang Baiyu looked at him off guard, his heart skipped a beat, and he quickly averted his gaze.

But doing this with a guilty conscience made Jiang Baiyu's face turn red and his heart beat a little faster. On the way home, he never dared to look up at Yan Jinzhou. Only occasionally the man seemed to be looking at him, which made him feel on pins and needles.

More than an hour later, the car finally arrived in front of the Jiang family villa.

Jiang Baiyu got out of the car, stood in front of the door and whispered, "Sorry to trouble you today."

"I soiled your clothes first, so I should send you back. But Master Jiang..."

Yan Jinzhou looked at him with a smile: "The marriage between the two families is still in the discussion stage. Do you want Master Jiang to think about it again?"

Jiang Baiyu avoided his gaze and whispered, "Aren't you unwilling?"

Yan Jinzhou said meaningfully: "I was reluctant before, but today I saw you in person."

Jiang Baiyu couldn't figure out what he meant for a while, but his heart started beating loudly again.

After returning home.

Jiang Baiyu originally thought that his father would ask him why he showed up at University A today, but his mother didn't even ask him why he was holding a handful of red roses.

They seemed to be very busy. After a quick dinner, my father went to the study, and my mother kept talking on the phone.

Jiang Baiyu usually didn't care much about family affairs, but now he suddenly found that the atmosphere at home was quiet and dull.

He remembered that there were always four or five domestic helpers busy taking care of them in the afternoon, but now only Aunt Lin was left busy washing dishes in the kitchen.

Jiang Baiyu's heart sank, and he knocked on the door of his father's study and asked, "Dad, is there something going on at home? Or is the company encountering difficulties?"

Jiang Chengyi raised his head from a pile of documents in the study, tried his best to smile at him and said, "It's okay, don't worry about it. By the way, did the Yan family send you back today?"

"The Yan family treats us quite well for Mr. Yan's sake. Don't forget to thank them properly."

"Dad, I know."

As Jiang Baiyu said this, he suddenly saw that his father's temples had a lot of silvery white hair at some point, and his eyes were haggard and dark.

He felt sour in his heart. His father must have encountered some difficulties, but he didn't want him to know.

He ran to find his mother again and wanted to find out.

As a result, when I opened my mother's bedroom door, I saw that the bedroom floor was filled with cardboard boxes. In the boxes were mother's bags, jewelry, collectibles, calligraphy and painting scrolls, etc.

Jiang Baiyu was shocked: "Mom, what are you doing?"

Shen Shiyi didn't expect his son to come over at this time, panic flashed in his eyes, and then he said with a smile: "Hey, these things are in the way at home, so I found some experts and pawned them all so that I can clean up the warehouse at home. "

Jiang Baiyu glanced at a blue satchel placed in the box. It was one of his mother's favorite collections. I would only bring it up when there is a grand banquet.

It's impossible to think it's in the way.

Jiang Baiyu walked over, grabbed her mother's hand, and asked softly: "Mom, tell me what happened at home."

Shen Shiyi still wanted to deceive him, but Jiang Baiyu said solemnly and seriously: "Mom, don't hide it from me, I can see it. We are a family and if something happens, I can't escape."

Shen Shiyi's eyes suddenly turned red, she hugged her son's shoulders and sobbed softly.

Jiang Baiyu's heart sank to the bottom of his heart: Something happened at home, and it was not a trivial matter.

Shen Shiyi cried in a low voice and said intermittently: "Your father's company has been losing money for more than a year, and it has been unable to attract new shareholders and investors. As a result, there is a huge funding gap, and the liabilities are getting higher and higher. The monthly income is still Not enough to pay back the interest..."

"Last year, in order to plug the financial gap, your father even used this house and the house in Longfor as mortgage loans in his own name. Now the loan cannot be repaid. Seeing that the two houses were enforced, your dad also said that If we hide this from you, we will soon be homeless, how can we hide this?"

Jiang Baiyu's mind went blank for a moment. He thought that there might be a problem with his father's company, but he didn't expect that the problem was so big. Not only was the company facing bankruptcy, but their family was also about to lose it.

Over the past year or so, the Jiang family has come to this point, and he has just discovered the difficult situation of his parents. He is really... so useless.

Jiang Baiyu quickly returned to his room and collected all the pocket money he had saved. He only managed to collect more than 10,000 yuan. He actually had a lot of pocket money of hundreds of thousands, but in the past year or so, because Lu Qingci wanted to He had no money to treat his sister, so he gave almost all the money to Lu Qingci.

In addition, it costs a lot to buy gifts for Lu Qingci and so on.

Jiang Baiyu thought that he had ordered a birthday gift for Lu Qingci the day before yesterday.

Then he thought about how he was reluctant to accept Lu Qingci's gifts every time, so Jiang Baiyu quickly went online to return the gifts. After receiving the refund, there was an extra 20,000 yuan in his account.

But this little money is just a drop in the bucket for my father's company's hundreds of millions of funding gaps and bank loans, and it's not even enough for interest!

What should I do?

Jiang Baiyu felt deeply guilty and reluctantly pawned the valuable collections at home with her mother to exchange for money. After a few days of busy work, I was able to collect enough interest on the loan to mortgage the Jiang family villa.

However, this can only solve the urgent need. If they can't attract investors, the Jiang family will fall into the street sooner or later.

But who would be willing to invest in a messy company that is heavily in debt?

Two days later, an unexpected guest came to the house - Yan Jinzhou.

His father and mother came out to greet Yan Jinzhou warmly and solemnly. Listening to their vague conversation, it seemed that Yan Jinzhou wanted to buy part of the management rights of his father's company.

Someone invested!

But why?

Surprised and uneasy, Jiang Baiyu quietly hid outside the living room and secretly listened to their conversation.

Yan Jinzhou brought a lawyer over and explained in detail how much he would invest and how many shares he would hold in Jiangsheng in the future.

The price he proposed could just fill the huge gap that Jiang Sheng could do.

Jiang Chengyi and Shen Shiyi felt the same as Jiang Baiyu, surprised and uneasy.

In a business world where profit is paramount, no one would throw out hundreds of millions to invest in a technology company with heavy responsibilities. If someone does it, he must have a greater purpose.

However, Yan Jinzhou wanted something from the Jiang family.

Sure enough, Yan Jinzhou put forward the conditions he wanted.

"I only have one condition. I hope that Uncle Jiang and Aunt Shen will agree to the marriage between the Yan family and the Jiang family, and that I will marry Jiang Baiyu."

Jiang Chengyi and Shen Shiyi were stunned at the same time.

Yan Jinzhou explained with a smile: "You must have heard that my grandfather is very ill, and the doctor said that he will not live long. But his last wish is that the Yan and Jiang families can be a happy family. I I just hope that my last wish can be fulfilled."

Jiang Chengyi looked embarrassed: "But, but..."

After Jiang Baiyu, who was hiding outside, was shocked, he thought of what Yan Jinzhou said to him:

"I was reluctant before, but today I saw you in person."

Regardless of whether Yan Jinzhou wants to fulfill Mr. Yan's last wish before his death, he still really wants it for himself. Marriage in exchange for saving the Jiang family from crisis is simply too cheap.

He took a deep breath and walked out, and said calmly to everyone: "Dad, Mom, I agree, I agree to marry Yan Jinzhou."

Seeing that he was panicking, Shen Shiyi stood up quickly and said, "Xiaoyu, why are you here? Don't follow me and go back to your room first."

Jiang Baiyu shook his head and walked over and said, "Dad, sign it. I really agree. I like Yan Jinzhou and I am really willing to marry him."

Yan Jinzhou raised his eyes and looked at the boy with a smile through his cunning peach blossom eyes.

Jiang Baiyu's heart beat faster.

He persuaded his parents to sign the terms, and then sent Yan Jinzhou out alone.

"I don't think there is anything special about me that would allow you to spend so much money to help the Jiang family. What is your purpose?"

Yan Jinzhou's voice was gentle: "Master Jiang, don't belittle yourself. Didn't I say that the other day? When I saw you, I wanted to agree to get married."

"Do you think I'll believe it?"

Jiang Baiyu himself was too embarrassed to say it, so he said in a very small voice: "Love at first sight, everything is probably a lie."

"I didn't say I was 'in love'."

Yan Jinzhou smiled: "What I want is what an adult wants."

Jiang Baiyu's face turned pale, and he raised his head to look at this gentle and elegant man in surprise.

He was suddenly afraid. This person looked like this personable and gentle gentleman. In fact, it is not as simple as it seems. Maybe he's not a good person at all.

Otherwise, it would be impossible to monopolize the power of the Yan family at such a young age, and to be able to spend hundreds of millions of funds at a glance.

"What? Are you scared?"

Yan Jinzhou looked at him with a smile, shook the signed peace contract in his hand, and said, "Young Master Jiang still has time to regret it."

Jiang Baiyu pursed his lips and looked at the contract with a pale face, knowing clearly in his heart: ...he has no right to go back on it.

He said, "I, I agree."

The kind of love adults have is nothing more than that kind of thing. If the Jiang family could be saved, it would be worth it to relieve the crisis for the parents.

Jiang Baiyu laughed at himself that he was useless and could only rely on this to help his parents in times of crisis.

Yan Jinzhou admired the boy's scared look and felt happy, "But before our relationship begins, you have to go to your ex-boyfriend to make a vote."

Yan Jinzhou arrogantly classified Lu Qingci as his 'ex-boyfriend' and said shamelessly: "You have to tell him personally that I am your current lover, and you have to kiss me in front of him."

Jiang Baiyu suddenly blushed: "No! You, how could you do this?!"

"no?"

Yan Jinzhou raised his eyebrows and said, "Then let me kiss you, if you are not afraid."

Jiang Baiyu: "You!"

Yan Jinzhou raised the contract in his hand and asked, "I don't agree."

Jiang Baiyu's clear eyes gradually turned red, and the soft red eyes slowly became moist.

"Cried?"

Yan Jinzhou was stunned. Looking at the boy's pale and helpless face and aggrieved eyes, he couldn't help but feel soft. His voice softened and he said, "So unintimidated? Do you think I will really bully you?"

As he spoke, he reached out his hand to wipe away the moisture at the end of the boy's eyes.

Jiang Baiyu stubbornly turned his head away and said calmly: "I know, I'll ask him out and settle things with him."

From that day on, Lu Qingci deliberately ignored Jiang Baiyu, waiting coldly for Jiang Baiyu to come over and explain to him, and for Jiang Baiyu to carefully coax him.

As a result, Jiang Baiyu didn't contact him for several days.

He became angrier and angrier, thinking about what Jiang Baiyu was doing every day to dare to do this to him. He still wanted to wait for Jiang Baiyu to give him the cold shoulder when he apologized, so that Zai would know the consequences of doing this to him.

Faintly still a little worried.

The man who was with Jiang Baiyu that day was very handsome and looked very rich. Is Jiang Baiyu really marrying that man?

The phone rang, and Lu Qingci received a message from Jiang Baiyu.

[Are you free at five o'clock this afternoon? Let's meet at the coffee shop opposite your school, okay? 】

Seeing this message, he seemed to see Jiang Baiyu being cautious in front of him, lest he get angry.

Lu Qingci's heart calmed down, and he slowly typed a few words on his phone with his arrogant fingertips:

【knew. 】

He knew that if Jiang Baiyu liked him so much, how could he possibly marry another man. However, this time, he also wanted to make Jiang Baiyu jealous.

He also wants to bring a man over to stimulate him and make him angry. Let him cry and beg you not to break up with him.

False force and robbery, true love and sweetness.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

He is... By ;)

Short Story

14.4K 1.1K 20
Where Ishan stumbles into Shubman's life one day and changes the latter's life forever. Shubman takes pity on Ishan but will the pity turn into some...
15.3K 489 94
Title︰七果茶 Author︰耽美同人 Status: Completed Description: [Please note that a powerful alien is approaching, and it is exuding strong mating pheromones t...
66K 2.1K 103
https://m.shubaow.net/233/233212/ Author: Ting Wu Category: Danmei Fans Release time: 2022-01-29 Latest: Chapter 103 He will always be my brother, yo...
7.7K 148 24
Author name: Canned Moon/罐装月亮 Type of work: Danmei novel List of chapter: 24 chapter (Finished) Work status: Completed The docile and cowardly Littl...