After the male protagonist Ba...

By Demens88c

Summary too long, read it in the first chapter. NOT MINE MTL (no editing) NO VOTING https://www.shubaowb.com... More

Summary + Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87 if met in previous life
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98

Chapter 68

295 6 0
By Demens88c

Autumn morning.

Students walked in and out in groups near the spacious and grand gate of University A, creating a lively scene of laughter and laughter.

At this time, a modified large black off-road vehicle slowly approached, its body was dark and shiny, and it parked in front of the school gate with pride, instantly attracting many students to look at it.

A handsome, tall man wearing a formal suit stepped out of the car. The man walked around to the passenger seat with his straight long legs, opened the car door for the handsome boy sitting inside, and extended his hand to the boy to ask him to get out of the car in a gentle and gentlemanly manner.

The man's eyes were smiling and his voice was gentle: "Xiaoyu, we're here. Get off the car."

Jiang Baiyu blushed slightly and handed his hand to Yan Jinzhou. He lowered his head and jumped out of the car under Yan Jinzhou's hand.

The boy was shy. From the corner of his vision, he saw the students coming and going around him. He begged in a low voice: "Sir... there are many people watching."

Yan Jinzhou doesn't care.

Hugging the boy generously, he lowered his head to kiss the soft and red side of the boy's face, and said willfully in his ear: "I just want them to see."

The action was so intimate, and so many people watched it.

Jiang Baiyu's face turned red and her heart beat fast, and she wanted to dodge. Because he had already seen the students around him looking at them and talking animatedly.

"Wow, isn't that our school's candidate Jiang Baiyu?"

"That's him, Jiang Baiyu! Wow, is that his boyfriend? He's so tall and handsome!"

"It's Yan Jinzhou! I've seen him on TV. He is engaged to Jiang Baiyu."

"They are so bitter. They kissed and hugged each other at the gate of the university. It was so sweet."

The sights and excited discussions around her made Jiang Baiyu feel like he was carrying a backpack, and he wanted to escape into the campus with a red face.

Yan Jinzhou put her long arms around his waist and reminded him in a low voice: "Forgot? There is another ceremony."

Jiang Baiyu was so embarrassed that he looked around with his lowered eyes and begged for mercy in a low voice: "Sir, can you go home and...? There are too many people here."

"no."

Yan Jinzhou held his waist slightly and said in his ear: "Disobedient? I will punish you tonight."

Jiang Baiyu took a deep breath. The 'punishment' that Yan Jinzhou was talking about was the kind that would make the reserved and restrained man explode with shame.

He didn't let Lai Zhen last night. Yan Jinzhou was probably too dissatisfied and slapped his buttocks when he pushed him from behind. Although it doesn't hurt, it really...

Until Jiang Baiyu went to bed, his ears were slapped, making a crisp sound and a shy sound that he did not dare to make.

Yan Jinzhou quietly pinched the boy's slender waist and said, "Hurry up, or I'll kiss you until you cry."

Yan Jinzhou can really do this kind of thing.

The tips of Jiang Baiyu's ears turned red. She had no choice but to turn around and face the man. She tiptoed slightly and carefully left a soft and shy kiss on the side of the man's handsome face.

Yan Jinzhou was finally satisfied. His beautiful peach blossom eyes curved with a hint of winning cunning, and he said, "You're so good. I'll come see you again at noon."

Come back at noon.

Jiang Baiyu complained silently in his heart.

The content of the military training in the morning was the same as yesterday. Jiang Baiyu's sprained ankle was re-fixed by Yan Jinzhou. In addition, the slight sprain did not affect the intensity of the running and jumping military training at all. He was also praised by the instructor for his neat and standard movements of jumping obstacles and crawling forward.

The instructor's loud voice shouted: "Jiang Baiyu, get out of the queue!"

Jiang Baiyu:......

Under the gaze of more than fifty pairs of eyes, the boy walked out of the team and stood at the front of everyone's team.

His figure is considered tall among ordinary boys, he is thin but not weak, his handsome face is tense due to seriousness, and the camouflage uniform makes the boy even more heroic.

Lu Qingci lined up with him, and his dark eyes fell on the boy like a heavy stroke of ink, lingering for a long time.

The instructor said: "Please Jiang Baiyu, please give us a demonstration of the project just now. Get ready and run!"

Jiang Baiyu started running quickly, his slender legs easily jumped over the obstacles, his light body nimbly climbed up the wooden wall and then jumped down again. His consecutive movements were crisp, energetic and handsome.

There were exclamations from the queue:

"He is Jiang Baiyu, so handsome!"

"Is this the same Jiang Baiyu who kissed her boyfriend at the campus gate this morning?"

"I thought he was a shy and cute little brother, but he turns out to be cool. I like him so much."

"Hush! Hush! My boyfriend is the chairman of the Yan Group!"

Small excited chatter spread among the students and fell in Lu Qingci's ears.

As if he couldn't hear, he concentrated on watching the boy running under the scorching sun, so alive and handsome.

This was the first time he had seen Jiang Baiyu like this.

Sure enough, only by leaving him can Jiang Baiyu live a better life.

But he was unwilling to do so.

Such a good boy was once within reach of him.

The serious instructor didn't know the gossip among the students and shouted sternly: "Quiet, have you seen Jiang Baiyu's movements? You can practice again. The unqualified students will run until they pass. No. 1, start!"

After the boring and rigorous training, the students lay exhausted on the grass outside the playground to rest.

A few boys and girls couldn't hide their curiosity and bravely gathered around Jiang Baiyu and asked quietly: "Jiang Baiyu, is the man who sent you to school this morning really your boyfriend? Are you really engaged?"

The campus is indeed the place where gossip spreads the fastest.

Jiang Baiyu thought that they should all know that he kissed Yan Jinzhou at the school gate, and nodded slightly with a red face: "Yes."

The boy who was so handsome during training is now shy and cute, and he really wants to be close to others.

More and more people gathered around him, asking curiously:

"Oh my god, is he Mr. Yan from the Yan family? I've only seen him on TV."

"Are you really engaged? It's amazing, I actually saw a family marriage in reality."

"The person who was engaged in selecting the best CP on the forum yesterday must not have known that he had a boyfriend. Fortunately, the post was deleted."

"Even so, I don't know who sent it!"

Jiang Baiyu thought about what happened yesterday, and it was possible that Lu Qingci was behind it. He laughed and said to the people around him, "Don't talk nonsense in the future. I have a boyfriend."

His voice is clear and soft, and his smile is clean. He is liked by both girls and boys.

The boys and girls around him couldn't help but agree to him:

"Okay, no more, no more."

"When your boyfriend comes again from now on, we will eat dog food in silence."

"No, are you really from the Yan family and Jiangsheng Technology? I still can't believe that I have such a rich person as my classmate."

Zhou Nan walked over from his queue and saw Jiang Baiyu being tightly surrounded by a group of hot classmates. He yelled at them: "Why are you all surrounded like this? It's not too hot! Xiaoyu, let's go to the cafeteria to eat." "

One of them saw him secretly laughing and saying: "Oh, the little wolfdog is here."

Zhou Nan's ears gradually turned red, and he shook his fist in vain, saying fiercely: "Who is talking nonsense? You deserve a beating."

The surrounding classmates laughed and dispersed.

Zhou Nan also saw yesterday's CP post. Now he saw Jiang Baiyu, who was a little uncomfortable and said, "These people in the school are all idle. Don't worry about creating such topics. Let's... go eat."

Jiang Baiyu stood up from the ground and was too embarrassed to tell him: "Well, Yan Jinzhou is coming at noon. He may have to eat with us."

Zhou Nan:......

He roughly guessed the reason why Yan Jinzhou suddenly came to school.

He snorted: "Isn't he the CEO of the Yan family? Is he so free? Does he have time to see you off and have lunch with you? Okay, I will leave when he comes in a while."

Jiang Baiyu: "No, we will sit together later. I also said that I would introduce you to him that day."

Just as he was talking, there was a commotion at the entrance to the playground, mixed with excited sounds.

"Oh my god, it's Yan Jinzhou here! Looking for Jiang Baiyu?"

"Oh my god, he is so handsome, so handsome, and so tall!"

"The CEO of the Yan family, who is worth tens of billions, comes to our school to find his boyfriend. Will this matter make the news?"

Jiang Baiyu looked over in shock.

He saw Yan Jinzhou walking towards him.

Yan Jinzhou is dressed in a formal suit. He is handsome, elegant and has the majestic aura of a man of social status. He looks particularly outstanding in a playground full of students.

He also brought several assistants and bodyguards, who followed him closely behind and around him, making such a loud noise that everyone in the playground looked over.

The excited eyes of the students looked back and forth between him and Yan Jinzhou, and some kept raising their mobile phones to take pictures.

Jiang Baiyu sighed silently: His four years of campus life were destined to be uneventful.

Zhou Nan was dumbfounded and said speechlessly: "He's really here? It's so embarrassing. Then, I'll go."

Jiang Baiyu stopped him: "Hey, why are you leaving? Let's go together."

Zhou Nan snorted, turned around and left.

It seems that Yan Jinzhou is here to declare his sovereignty. He will not eat this bowl of dog food.

"Xiaoyu."

Yan Jinzhou walked up to Jiang Baiyu, glanced at Zhou Nan's back, and said with a chuckle: "Your little wolf dog friend is gone? Won't you eat with us?"

"Don't be kidding."

Jiang Baiyu looked at the assistant bodyguard who was following Yan Jinzhou, and whispered: "You can just come quietly by yourself, why are you bringing so many people with you?"

Yan Jinzhou held his hand and said, "I happened to pass by your school when I was going to do some errands, so I brought him with me."

Certainly not.

Jiang Baiyu was concerned about the eyes of his classmates on the playground, and wanted to withdraw his hand and say, "Then let's go out to eat."

Yan Jinzhou squeezed his hand tighter and curled his lips with a smile: "I have come to your school, why don't you take me to visit your school cafeteria?"

Jiang Baiyu:......

Sure enough, I'm still jealous because of yesterday's photo.

"Goodbye."

Jiang Baiyu still wanted to fight for it, but he really didn't want to make the topic any more.

Yan Jinzhou leaned down, smiled gently in the boy's ear and said, "Disobedient?"

From the perspective of others, this was a sweet whisper between the two. Only Jiang Baiyu knew that Yan Jinzhou was talking about a threat that made him blush.

He had no choice but to say, "I'll take you there, but your people shouldn't follow."

Yan Jinzhou turned around and ordered the assistant bodyguards behind him, "Xiao Yu doesn't like crowds of people, so don't follow me."

"Yes, Mr. Yan."

"Yes, Master Jiang."

Jiang Baiyu closed his eyes.

They followed the gaze of others all the way to the school's central cafeteria. The cafeteria at this time is also the time when the students are the most concentrated and lively.

One can imagine how many people would talk about him and Yan Jinzhou.

Jiang Baiyu forced himself to ignore the sight of the classmates around him. But Yan Jinzhou was so high-profile that he held Jiang Baiyu's hand tightly and walked around the huge canteen.

"The food in your school cafeteria is so rich. It seems that there are hundreds of kinds of dishes. You can buy all kinds of delicacies from all over the country, and the prices are cheap. Domestic college students are still happy. How could there be so many when I was studying abroad? Good food, just like that, the food is expensive and tastes bad."

Yan Jinzhou strolled leisurely around the cafeteria window, commenting on the dishes without caring about the eyes of the people around him.

Jiang Baiyu took the meal card and kept urging him: "What do you want to eat? Choose quickly."

Yan Jinzhou asked him slowly: "Are you inviting me?"

Jiang Baiyu: "Are you inviting me? You don't even have a meal card."

"That's true."

Yan Jinzhou smiled, "This is the first time you've invited me to dinner, so I have to choose carefully."

Jiang Baiyu:......

After Yan Jinzhou walked around the window of the central cafeteria several hundred meters away, all the teachers and students in the school knew that President Yan of the Yan Group had come to University A to find his boyfriend Jiang Baiyu. The two of them had a meal together in the school cafeteria. News.

An aunt who was serving food to the students in the cafeteria opened her eyes when she saw Yan Jinzhou. While watching them walking, she was serving food to a boy wearing glasses and accidentally shook off the chicken legs.

The boy was anxious: "Auntie, auntie, my chicken legs!"

"Oh oh oh."

The fat aunt quickly looked away, added two chicken legs to the boy, looked at Yan Jinzhou's tall and straight back, and murmured to herself: "Who is this? He is so handsome, he looks like a big star."

Jiang Baiyu couldn't bear it anymore and urged him again: "Sir, hurry up. There is not much time for lunch break, and I want to go to the library soon."

Yan Jinzhou looked embarrassed: "There are too many, and I don't know what to eat. You help me choose. I will eat what you buy."

Jiang Baiyu:......

"You didn't say so earlier."

Jiang Baiyu bought two portions of pork ribs noodles and two portions of stir-fried vegetables at the window where they were standing. Considering that Yan Jinzhou always likes to eat sweets after meals, he also chose two portions of pumpkin cake and two cups of A's special milk tea.

The two people took their plates and started looking for seats in the crowded cafeteria. Seeing this, two girls laughed and made room for them, saying, "Well, we just finished eating, you can sit here."

Yan Jinzhou was personable and gentle like a gentleman: "Thank you."

The two girls blushed and said hurriedly: "You're welcome, you're welcome."

As a result, when they put down their plates and took their seats, they found that the brothers and sisters sitting next to them were Lu Qingci and Lu Qingchu.

Jiang Baiyu:......

What hatred or resentment.

"oh?"

Yan Jinzhou bent his eyes with a sanctimonious smile and greeted them: "Brothers and sisters of the Lu family, what a coincidence."

Lu Qingchu put down his chopsticks and nodded to them openly: "Hello, Mr. Yan. Xiaoyu, long time no see."

Lu Qingci raised his eyes and glanced at them coldly, with a cold and sharp light in his lowered eyes.

Yan Jinzhou looked at them kindly and said, "Your name is Lu Qingchu, right? Can you take a photo for me and Xiaoyu?"

Lu Qingchu looked at his brother, his expression uncertain, but he quickly stood up politely and said with a smile: "Yes, it's okay."

"Thanks."

Yan Jinzhou turned on the camera on his cell phone and handed it to her, but saw Lu Qingci speaking slowly and slowly, "Xiaoyu and I had our first date at school, and I wanted to commemorate it."

Yan Jinzhou: I have always been the kind of person who makes people angry to death.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

346K 12.4K 15
Humans and ghouls were sworn enemies, but in the rare occasion, one would fall in love with the other, causing controversy. (Y/N) (L/N) was an artist...
1.2M 28.5K 45
When young Diovanna is framed for something she didn't do and is sent off to a "boarding school" she feels abandoned and betrayed. But one thing was...
3.1M 257K 96
RANKED #1 CUTE #1 COMEDY-ROMANCE #2 YOUNG ADULT #2 BOLLYWOOD #2 LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT #3 PASSION #7 COMEDY-DRAMA #9 LOVE P.S - Do let me know if you...
3.1M 196K 89
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...