After the male protagonist Ba...

Oleh Demens88c

Summary too long, read it in the first chapter. NOT MINE MTL (no editing) NO VOTING https://www.shubaowb.com... Lebih Banyak

Summary + Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87 if met in previous life
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98

Chapter 65

300 3 0
Oleh Demens88c

While Jiang Chengyi was being transferred from the hospital after surgery, Jiang Baiyu attended Jiangcheng Technology's daily high-level meetings with his mother and father as his surrogate father.

Shen Shiyi was originally in charge of finance at Jiangsheng Technology. Although he has spent more time at home in the past two years, his prestige in the company has not diminished at all.

In the solemn high-level meeting, Jiang Baiyu sat next to Shen Shiyi. The 18-year-old boy, with a composure and calmness beyond his age, showed no timidity or fear in the face of the experienced senior management of Jiangsheng Technology.

He seldom spoke, but every time he spoke about the Li Jun incident, he was able to get to the point and tell all the details of Li Jun's stealing of the company's products and selling them privately in a clear and sharp manner. Everyone gradually realized that the 18-year-old chairman's son was behind the Li Jun incident.

The top management of Jiangsheng Technology all understand that Jiang Baiyu will be the next person to lead Jiangsheng Technology. They are very pleased and look forward to this child's future growth.

During Jiang Chengyi's absence, Jiangsheng Technology, under the leadership of Shen Shiyi and Jiang Baiyu, eliminated all the positions of Li Jun and several other supervisors, and promoted more capable and trustworthy employees to fill these vacancies.

As for the lawyers and the court, Shen Shiyi had an extremely tough attitude, refusing to accept any settlement and insisting on filing a lawsuit against the highest criminal law verdict.

Jiang Chengya was implicated because Li Jun needed to compensate Jiangsheng Technology for hundreds of millions of losses. All the properties and deposits in the couple's name were enforced, which was far from enough to pay the huge balance.

Jiang Chengya became completely homeless, and she brought her son to Jiang's house.

Shen Shiyi refused to let Aunt Lin open the door for her, so she cried in front of the door monitor: "Sister-in-law, I don't know what Li Jun did. All the money he embezzled was used to gamble and support his mistress. Follow me." It doesn't matter, sister-in-law, can you let me and Li Hao go?"

Jiang Chengya

Shen Shiyi sneered: "You still have the nerve, who caused Chengyi to still be in the intensive care unit? Jiang Chengya, do you have a clear conscience? You like Li Jun so much, and now that something has happened to him, shouldn't you be with him? Responsible? "

"I hate him!"

Jiang Chengya gritted his teeth and said with grief and anger: "I have disliked him a long time ago, but it was only because of Xiaohao that I never divorced him. If I had known that he would do such a bastard thing, I would have divorced him long ago."

"What's the use of saying this now? Chengyi's body is already broken."

Shen Shiyi restrained her anger and said, "You can leave. If you don't leave, I will call the police."

Jiang Chengya stood helplessly in front of the Jiang family villa.

Li Hao pulled her away and said irritably: "Mom, let's go, don't beg her. It's useless!"

Jiang Chengya threw away her son's hand and cursed: "I don't beg her, where should we live, sleeping on the street! Our family is gone, we were all killed by your bastard father!"

Li Hao was frightened by his mother and whispered: "We, let's go find my uncle secretly. My uncle will definitely help me."

Jiang Baiyu stood upstairs, watching the two people leaving.

He thought about the day his family left this villa in his previous life.

It was raining that day, and the family stood outside the villa in embarrassment, dragging their suitcases and watching the executioners put a seal on the door of the villa.

At that time, he was still thinking about relying on Lu Qingci and imagining whether Lu Qingci would help him.

So stupid and incompetent.

People always have to pay for their mistakes. I did it in the previous life, and so does Jiang Chengya in this life.

Jiang Baiyu watched indifferently as his aunt and Li Hao moved away from his sight step by step.

Jiang Chengya took advantage of Jiang Baiyu and Shen Shiyi not being in the hospital, and asked the doctor for fifteen minutes of visiting time in the intensive care unit as the patient's sister.

She sat in front of the hospital bed and looked at her brother who had lost a lot of weight. She couldn't help but shed tears: "...Brother. I know what I did was wrong, and I know it's too late to say anything. But what should Xiaohao do? He is only eighteen years old. What should we do next?"

Jiang Chengyi sighed, his voice weak and tired:

"If you hadn't insisted on marrying Li Jun and asked him to join Jiangsheng as a supervisor, how could we be here today? If we hadn't discovered it early, Jiangcheng Technology, which our father founded... would have been ruined."

"Chengya, please take Xiaohao away. From now on, I will no longer treat you as my sister."

Jiang Chengya was desperate: "Brother--"

Jiang Chengyi closed his tired eyes, shook his head and said, "You can go. But I will continue to keep your share of equity in Jiangsheng. After all, it was left to you by my father. From now on, I will still pay you dividends every month." , but...I don't have you as my sister anymore."

Jiang Chengya bit her lower lip and turned pale.

She understands that retaining her equity in Jiang Sheng is Jiang Chengyi's last kindness to her, and it is also her only financial support for survival.

The nurse came in and urged her: "Hello family, fifteen minutes are up and the patient still needs to rest."

Jiang Chengya raised her hand to wipe away her tears and left the ward, turning back step by step.

More than two months later, the internal theft incident at Jiangsheng Technology subsided. During the purge within the company, many people saw the calmness and dignity of the eighteen-year-old Jiang Baiyu.

Such a child, after first discovering Li Jun's behavior, calmly looked for loopholes in him and secretly cooperated with his father to kill Li Jun and his accomplices in just over two months.

What's even more frightening is that this child is related to the Yan family's righteous exterminator, who personally drove his father out of the Yan family and sent his stepmother to prison. Yan Jinzhou, who counterattacked and became the head of the Yan family, is still engaged.

When Jiang Baiyu came in and out of Jiangsheng Technology again, no one dared to treat him like a child.

The university is about to start, and Jiang Baiyu has finished his three-month internship in Jiangsheng Technology Sales Department. On this day, he came to the workroom of the second team of his sales department to pack up computers and information.

When he walked out of the sales department, he saw two people standing in the elevator, Xu Heyang and Liu Feng.

It was the two technical department employees who secretly reminded him of Li Jun's behavior in the first place.

Jiang Baiyu could tell that the two people seemed to be waiting for him, so he walked over calmly.

When Xu Heyang and Liu Feng saw Jiang Baiyu, they both nodded slightly to him in awe and hurriedly pressed the elevator button for him.

Jiang Baiyu glanced at them and walked in.

Xu Heyang and Liu Feng also followed in.

The elevator began to descend, but the two young employees did not speak and stood beside the boy sheepishly.

Jiang Baiyu lied slightly and looked at them with a smile: "If you don't tell me, you will have no chance in the future."

"no."

Their thoughts were seen through, and they said even more shamelessly: "We received an extra bonus in our salary last month... so I'd like to thank you."

That bonus was the reporting reward that Jiang Baiyu asked the finance department to give them.

Of course, Xu Heyang and the others did have other intentions besides thanking them.

Jiang Baiyu is leaving the company to go to college, and she doesn't know when she will see him next time. Even if Jiang Baiyu meets Jiang Baiyu again in the future, there is no guarantee that Jiang Baiyu will recognize them. After finally getting to know the son of the company's CEO, they didn't want to cut off this precious connection.

"Xu Heyang, Liu Feng."

Jiang Baiyu called out their names.

"Ah? Yes."

"yes."

The two of them looked at Jiang Baiyu at the same time.

Jiang Baiyu said: "I remember you. I hope you can always work in Jiangsheng and come to you when I graduate."

Xu Heyang and Liu Feng looked happy at the same time and said, "We will never leave, Mr. Xiao Jiang. If you have any instructions in the future, just tell us."

"OK."

Jiang Baiyu shook his phone, smiled like he would a friend and said, "Let's keep in touch in the future."

Jiang Chengyi has recovered very well in the past two months.

On a cool afternoon in early autumn, he and his domestic helpers set up outdoor tables, chairs and barbecue grills in the backyard garden of the villa. On the tables were sumptuous meat skewers, dishes, fruits, desserts, and various drinks.

Yan Jinzhou and Jiang Baiyu gathered around the barbecue grill and raised the charcoal fire, placed the skewered meat skewers, lamb chops, and vegetable skewers on top and began to grill.

Jiang Chengyi stood aside and looked at them, and suddenly asked: "Jinzhou, Xiaoyu, what are your plans for the future?"

Yan Jinzhou seemed to be joking and said, "I want to marry Xiao Yu now, but Uncle Jiang probably disagrees."

He asked rather bluntly.

Jiang Baiyu:......

It is too early.

"How dare you ask."

Jiang Chengyi sneered: "However, it is still too early to get married. No matter what, we have to wait until Xiaoyu graduates from college."

Yan Jinzhou's beautiful eyes curved in a beautiful arc and said, "Then I will wait until Xiao Yu graduates from college to marry him. Uncle Jiang, you can no longer object."

Jiang Chengyi raised his eyebrows slightly: "I have nothing against you, but you are the one who is so anxious."

Shen Shiyi came over with several cups of health-preserving scented tea, picked up a cup and handed it to Jiang Chengyi: "The relationship between the two children is good, so you should worry less. Take good care of your body, and wait until Xiaoyu grows up. You have to support him for a few years."

"Xiaoyu needs my support?"

Jiang Chengyi's tone was sour: "From now on, he will be with Jin Zhou every day, and he still needs me to teach him? I have to be able to see him before I can teach him."

Yan Jinzhou smiled and said nothing.

Jiang Baiyu sheepishly lowered his head and scratched the broken hair beside his ear.

After Jiang Baiyu came back from reporting at the university, she told her parents that she wanted to live with Yan Jinzhou in the future. Therefore, Yan Jinzhou actually came to pick him up today.

"You, stop being pretentious..."

Shen Shiyi laughed at her husband and said, "It's not like Xiaoyu won't come back. We can't see each other in the same city. Besides, it only takes half an hour for Jinzhou's family to go to school. It takes almost two hours for our family to drive there." hours, you let Xiaoyu spend four hours a day in school."

Jiang Chengyi snorted: "I know, so I don't agree with Xiaoyu going to live with him."

Yan Jinzhou got the advantage and didn't say anything. He guarded the barbecue grill and grilled meat for them.

Jiang Baiyu sprinkled a piece of grilled sizzling lamb chops with cumin seasoning, sent it to his father and said, "Dad, I will come back every weekend. Just don't bother me then."

"Dad, when have you ever been annoyed by you? It's true."

Jiang Chengyi said angrily, took the lamb chops and opened his mouth to bite them. As a result, the freshly grilled lamb chops burned his mouth.

Jiang Baiyu hurriedly ran to find ice water for her father, and Shen Shiyi laughed unkindly at her husband. The cool breeze of early autumn blows in, spreading the aroma of barbecue in the garden and the cheerful and relaxed laughter.

As the sun set, Jiang Baiyu dragged his suitcase out of the room. Yan Jinzhou ran over and helped him carry the suitcase downstairs.

Downstairs, Jiang Chengyi and Shen Shiyi watched them walk out of Jiang's house and walk to Yan Jinzhou's car.

Jiang Baiyu turned around and said to them: "Dad, Mom, I'm leaving."

This opens a new chapter of living together in college, which is also the last chapter of this story. There are still about 50,000 words left to wrap it up.

Thanks for the support.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

439K 24.2K 17
𝐒𝐡𝐢𝐯𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐚 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐩𝐮𝐭 𝐱 𝐑𝐮𝐝𝐫𝐚𝐤𝐬𝐡 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐩𝐮𝐭 ~By 𝐊𝐚𝐣𝐮ꨄ︎...
34K 1.4K 75
https://m.shubaow.net/215/215845/ Author: Tong Ke Category: Danmei Fans Release time: 2021-10-01 Latest: Chapter 75 Final Chapter (2) Danmei Fans fin...
346K 12.4K 15
Humans and ghouls were sworn enemies, but in the rare occasion, one would fall in love with the other, causing controversy. (Y/N) (L/N) was an artist...
He is... Oleh ;)

Cerita Pendek

14.6K 1.1K 20
Where Ishan stumbles into Shubman's life one day and changes the latter's life forever. Shubman takes pity on Ishan but will the pity turn into some...