After the male protagonist Ba...

By Demens88c

Summary too long, read it in the first chapter. NOT MINE MTL (no editing) NO VOTING https://www.shubaowb.com... More

Summary + Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87 if met in previous life
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98

Chapter 62

318 5 2
By Demens88c

Yan Jinzhou is the top VIP member of this club. He took Jiang Baiyu and was greeted by the staff with compliments. He entered the club with low-key exterior and luxurious interior without any hindrance. He quietly took a picture of the room number that Li Jun entered.

Jiang Baiyu took photos all the way, applied for a small account along the way, and sent all the photos of Li Jun's cheating to his aunt.

I heard from my mother that my aunt liked Li Jun very much. When she was young, she chased Li Jun for him and spent all her money to buy Li Jun a car, a house and a luxury house.

It's a pity that Li Jun is a simple-minded person who has neither the ability to do business nor the ability to work and study. Not long after the two got married, Li Jun wiped out all the money in his aunt's hands.

From then on, whenever my aunt was short of money, she would ask her grandfather and father for it. As time passed, her grandfather and father became more and more disappointed with her. The eldest daughter of the Jiang family, who was originally charming and charming, has become increasingly miserable.

Thinking about it, the Jiang family really has a lot of love brains, but they have to wake up sooner or later, and it's not too late for aunt to see clearly what kind of person Li Jun is.

Jiang Baiyu mercilessly sent the time, location, and room number anonymously to his aunt Jiang Chengya. Just wait and see if Jiang Chengya will take action after seeing these photos.

Yan Jinzhou made a reservation for the room opposite Li Jun. After seeing the boy finishing the message, he asked, "Why don't we do something?"

Jiang Baiyu:!

The suite Yan Jinzhou booked was a suite with a large conference room and luxurious bedroom for both business and leisure use.

He heard that such high-end clubs could provide any service members wanted. There is nothing you can't think of, and there is nothing that cannot be served here.

He had some unhappy thoughts in his heart and asked Yan Jinzhou: "Why do you have a membership here?"

"Do you suspect that I brought someone else here?"

Yan Jinzhou was keenly aware of the emotion in the boy's tone. His beautiful peach blossom eyes concealed a sly smile and asked, "If I brought someone here, would you be jealous?"

Jiang Baiyu didn't expect that he would ask so directly. Her thoughts were guessed but she didn't want to be found out. She said softly, "I, I'm just curious, why do you have a membership here."

"However, privacy and security are important here. You should be... here for a meeting."

Jiang Baiyu convinced himself.

Yan Jinzhou laughed angrily and asked, "Then what if I really brought someone here?"

Jiang Baiyu felt a little confused, turned away his eyes and said: "You are already twenty-five, even if you have dated someone before, you should still do it."

Yan Jinzhou was speechless, and after a moment he hugged the boy and fell into bed. He has always been the one who takes the initiative and is always strong, and now he is even stronger.

"You think I'm like you? You have someone you like in high school? Huh?"

He asked, biting the boy's soft lips and not giving him a chance to speak, "I brought someone here to talk about private matters. You will know next time I bring you here. I have never fallen in love prematurely. No one. Only you, and only you in the future."

Jiang Baiyu sobbed softly, and Ren's eyes turned red. After finally getting a chance to speak, he said in an aggrieved voice: "Why are you so mean? If you don't, there won't be anything... Sir, it hurts."

Yan Jinzhou relaxed his grip and used the tip of his soft tongue to comfort her, "Say, say you like me. You will be jealous if you know that I am with someone else."

Can you say this?

Jiang Baiyu pursed her lips tightly and suppressed her breathing. She pressed her hands on the man's head buried in his chest, and her long white fingers were clasped in the man's clean hair.

Yan Jinzhou: "If you don't tell me, I'll make you cry."

Jiang Baiyu said an unbearable "Yeah" and grabbed his hair with both hands.

Suddenly, there was a heavy banging on the door in the corridor outside. The sound was so loud that it could be heard in the club suite with such good soundproofing, followed by an extremely sharp woman's roar.

"Li Jun! Get the fuck out of here!! How dare you go behind my back and hang out with other women, you shameless bitch, get out of here!!"

"Yes, it's my aunt."

Jiang Baiyu's breathing was unsteady, he pulled down his rolled up shirt and pushed Yan Jinzhou and said, "I'll go take a look."

"It came so quickly."

Yan Jinzhou frowned unhappily, hugging the boy's body with great reluctance, and hummed, "You haven't said anything yet."

Jiang Baiyu: "Stop making trouble, do you know what to say?"

Yan Jinzhou is very good at saying, "I was very jealous when I found out you had someone you liked. Every time I see that bastard from the Lu family pestering you, I get even more jealous."

The more he spoke, the darker he became: "If one day, like Li Jun, you bring other men here, I will chop the man into pieces with a knife, and then I will kill you."

"Are you still messing with me?"

Jiang Baiyu's eyes widened in shock and he said angrily: "What about you? If you bring someone here, what will I do?"

The gloom in Yan Jinzhou's eyes gradually dissipated, and he looked at Jiang Baiyu blankly and asked, "Are you jealous? Are you jealous?"

As he spoke, he smiled.

Jiang Baiyu pushed him away and ran to the door. As he ran, he straightened his wrinkled shirt and zipped up his trousers.

He stood at the door and saw clearly through the peephole the group of people standing across the corridor. Club staff, Jiang Chengya and Li Hao.

Jiang Chengya came to catch the traitor and actually brought his son Li Hao with him.

Jiang Chengya was so reckless that she smashed the door of Li Jun's room hysterically with a golf club in her hand, yelling: "Li Jun, do you have the guts to bring that little bz out!"

The staff hurriedly stopped her and kept trying to persuade her.

Li Hao stopped the staff and yelled, "Get out of here, don't touch my mother!"

Jiang Baiyu:......

Quite exciting.

Yan Jinzhou hugged him behind him and said in a low voice, "Your aunt will definitely come back to your house tonight to talk to your dad. Otherwise, we can stay here tonight."

Jiang Baiyu noticed the change in Yan Jinzhou and turned around in shock: "Don't be so impatient. You..."

Yan Jinzhou: "Reward."

Jiang Baiyu nervously grabbed the corner of his clothes, "Not tonight, I have to go home. My uncle's matter needs to be resolved quickly."

"do not worry."

Yan Jinzhou kissed his neck and pulled his hand away, "I promise to disappear him within a month, no less than this moment."

Jiang Baiyu leaned against the door and did not dare to make a sound. He resisted slightly and gradually complied. Yan Jinzhou rolled up the boy's shirt, "Bite it, don't move."

Jiang Baiyu could no longer see what was happening outside through the small peephole, and could only lie on the door and listen to what was going on outside.

Li Jun came out of the room and yelled and cursed at Jiang Chengya. Then there were more intense beatings, screams, cries and dissuasive voices from the club staff.

It's a mess anyway.

He didn't know when he stopped. After it became quiet outside, the sounds here became clearer. Jiang Baiyu's face turned red and hot. He tried his best to hold back but still couldn't withstand Yan Jinzhou's strong voice.

Another hour passed.

Jiang Baiyu's cell phone rang. His mother, Shen Shiyi, called.

He had been carried to the bedroom. He was lying on his side on the bed, looking at the caller ID on his mobile phone, and whispered: "Sir, this is from my mother."

Yan Jinzhou hugged him from behind and helped him put the phone to his ear: "Answer."

Jiang Baiyu:!

Shen Shiyi's voice rang from the other end of the phone: "Xiaoyu, where are you? Are you with Jin Zhou?"

Jiang Baiyu tried his best to sound normal and said, "Mom, I'm having dinner with my husband."

Shen Shiyi was upset and irritable: "Your aunt and her family came here just now. She had a fight with her husband and was crying and making trouble at our house. She also said that she and Xiaohao would stay at our house for a few days."

Jiang Baiyu knew what happened and said, "Okay, then I'll go home right away."

"Need not."

Shen Shiyi said: "I mean, it's okay if you don't come back if you have nothing to do. It's annoying to see their family when you come back. I'll send the clothes you need to wear tomorrow to Jinzhou's house."

Shen Shiyi asked again: "Is Jinzhou here?"

Yan Jinzhou held his head with one hand and leaned close to the boy. Wen Ya responded politely: "Aunt Shen, I'm here."

Shen Shiyi: "Hey, I have some trouble at home to deal with, so Xiaoyu will ask you to take care of it."

Yan Jinzhou said politely: "Don't worry, I will take good care of Xiao Yu."

Jiang Baiyu buried his face deeply into the quilt.

After hanging up the phone, Yan Jinzhou asked him in a low voice: "Where are you eating?"

Jiang Baiyu's whole body turned red.

Yan Jinzhou asked him again: "Is it delicious?"

Jiang Baiyu's voice was soft, as if begging for mercy: "Don't ask."

"Auntie said you don't have to go home. Just in time..."

Yan Jinzhou kissed his hair: "I want to receive payment, as promised, for one night."

Jiang Chengya was fine if he didn't make trouble, but when he made trouble, it was shocking.

The next day the trouble went directly to Jiangsheng Company.

She is the eldest princess of Jiangsheng Technology, and no one from the top security staff dares to stop her.

Everyone watched as Jiang Chengya posted A4-sized photos of Li Jun hugging Zhao Shujun in the cubicles of various departments in the company, with words such as scumbag, mistress, and bz printed on them.

Jiang Chengya is not afraid of embarrassment. She is angry and all she wants is to discredit Zhao Shujun throughout the company.

Now, thousands of employees in the company knew about the CEO's brother-in-law's affair with his female assistant.

Of course, there is also Jiang Chengyi's deliberate waterproofing and connivance.

Because Jiang Chengyi wanted to use this reason to punish Li Jun internally and temporarily take away his position and authority. Only his identity as an employee remains.

He called Jiang Baiyu to the office and asked in a deep voice, "Did you do what happened last night?"

Jiang Baiyu nodded and admitted, "Jinzhou and I happened to see them when we got off work yesterday, so we followed them all the way."

Jiang Chengyi: "Did Jinzhou take you in to the Linjiang Club?"

"yes."

Jiang Baiyu noticed his father's worry and said, "Dad, I am sensible and will not let them find me."

Jiang Chengyi sighed: "I let Jinzhou see our family's scandal, but I still thank him for me. Such a commotion just left me with a lot of trouble. Yesterday I said I wouldn't let you interfere, but now it seems..."

Jiang Chengyi said helplessly: "I didn't let you interfere, but you still caused this. Originally, this matter was my fault. It was caused by my negligence and my connivance towards Chengya and his family. Fortunately, I discovered it early."

Jiang Chengyi said with lingering fear: "At most, I have to settle this matter with my own hands. If you care, you can watch me do it. After all, some methods must be used again."

Jiang Baiyu thought for a while and said, "Jin Zhou said that he can also help with this matter."

"No need for him."

Jiang Chengyi smiled: "I know he has tricks, but your father has not been fooling around for so many years. He is just dealing with an internal employee..."

Jiang Chengyi's expression turned cold: "It's very simple."

"correct."

Jiang Chengyi discussed with his son: "Your aunt said that she wants to take Xiaohao to live in our house during this period. Look, do you agree?"

Jiang Chengyi was in a dilemma. On the one hand, he was his biological sister, but on the other hand, he also knew that his wife and children did not like his sister and her family.

In normal times, he would find another place for Jiang Chengya to live. But now he wants to cut off the connection between Li Jun and Jiang Chengya so that he can deal with Li Jun and his group of people in the company more efficiently.

"Dad, I know. After this period of time has passed, we can find a place for aunt and others to live."

Jiang Baiyu paused sheepishly and said, "I can also stay at Jinzhou's house first."

Jiang Chengyi looked at his son who looked very good and asked, "Do you like living with Jinzhou?"

"It's okay."

Jiang Baiyu's face turned red.

Jiang Chengyi hugged Jiang Baiyu and said, "When you grow up, you can live wherever you want. But you have to know that our home will always be your home, and you can come back whenever you want. Your mother and I will always be And so you go home."

Zhouzhou: "Did you hear that? Did you hear that? Our dad said you can live wherever you want! Come and live with me!"

Jiang Chengyi: "Who is your dad!"

More updates!

There are two more chapters to resolve the Jiang family crisis and the best relatives.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3M 196K 89
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...
80.6K 2.4K 200
Niall-Centric Incorrect Quotes!💖😊 (The second one*wink*) Hey lovelies!!! I'm baaaaaaacckkkkkk😂😂 You know the drill💖 This will once again include...
84K 3K 75
A Cannon Fodder and a Bamboo Horse Dressed as an Attacker [Book Wearing] 穿成攻具人的炮灰竹马[穿书] Author 拾一亿 Status 75 Chapters Description Lin Shuyu went into...
34K 1.4K 75
https://m.shubaow.net/215/215845/ Author: Tong Ke Category: Danmei Fans Release time: 2021-10-01 Latest: Chapter 75 Final Chapter (2) Danmei Fans fin...