After the male protagonist Ba...

By Demens88c

Summary too long, read it in the first chapter. NOT MINE MTL (no editing) NO VOTING https://www.shubaowb.com... More

Summary + Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87 if met in previous life
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98

Chapter 57

362 7 0
By Demens88c

In order to let Jiang Baiyu and his teachers and classmates have a good time, Jiang Chengyi booked a Chinese restaurant near the school in advance.

After five o'clock.

Lao Xu led the class teacher, and all the more than 40 classmates in the class arrived one after another. Everyone gathered in the restaurant to indulge themselves in the tedious post-college entrance exam stress, and were in high spirits and happy.

Lu Qingci also came, and the calm young man became the object of attention and compliments from the whole class as soon as he came in.

Because no one expected that their top student, Lu Qingci, was actually a child of the Lu family, a wealthy businessman for generations. It's as if another layer of halo has been superimposed on the original admiration, and the existence of this peer in their eyes is beyond reach.

Lu Qingci first went over to say hello to the teachers, and then began to look around the bustling restaurant. His clear eyes finally fell on Jiang Baiyu.

Jiang Baiyu looked thinner, his eyes were brighter and clearer, and he was chatting with the classmates around him with a slight smile on his handsome face. Wearing a white T-shirt on her thin and skinny body, she is as pure and clean as green bamboo after the rain.

Lu Qingci walked over, stood beside the boy and said calmly and deeply: "Jiang Baiyu, congratulations."

The noise around them became quieter, and the classmates looked at them with smiles, and congratulated them all for being admitted to University A.

Jiang Baiyu raised his head and said to him as calmly as possible: "Thank you."

Lu Qingci asked the classmate next to Jiang Baiyu, "Can I sit here?"

Jiang Baiyu frowned.

The classmate quickly moved his seat and said cheerfully: "Of course, here comes the monitor. Zhou Nan, Xiaoyu and you three A students should sit together."

As Lu Qingci sat down next to him, Jiang Baiyu felt that his surroundings were instantly enveloped by his cold aura, and his thin body instinctively moved towards Zhou Nan on the other side.

Zhou Nan keenly caught Jiang Baiyu's vigilance and asked in a low voice: "How about we change places?"

Jiang Baiyu: "No need."

That would make it appear that he cares.

He knew that the best attitude toward Lu Qingci now was to ignore him and treat him like a stranger.

Jiang Baiyu turned to Zhou Nan, chatting and laughing, and gave Lu Qingci an indifferent back. But Lu Qingci didn't care. He sat silently next to the boy, breathing the boy's unique clean breath calmly and focused.

Even if this is the only way, he can get some comfort.

After a while, another unexpected person walked into the restaurant.

A classmate let out a cry of surprise and shouted, "Yan Jinzhou? Yan Jinzhou is here!"

It attracted teachers and classmates to look over.

Yan Jinzhou stood tall and straight in front of the restaurant. He was wearing a fine shirt and trousers, which made him look mature and stable among the many students. With a gentle smile on his handsome face, he said, "Sorry to bother you."

He walked to the teachers' table and asked politely: "Teacher, Uncle Jiang told me that you are gathering here. Can I join you?"

Uncle Jiang is talking about Jiang Chengyi, Jiang Baiyu's father.

Because of the turmoil some time ago, everyone knew about the marriage between the Yan family and the Jiang family, and also knew what methods and strategies the seemingly gentle and kind-hearted second young master of the Yan family had.

Naturally, the teachers would not stop him from coming to Jiang Baiyu. They politely greeted the young head of the Yan family and let him go to Jiang Baiyu's side.

Not only Jiang Baiyu, but Jiang Baiyu had just graduated. The teachers noticed that couples were springing up one after another in the class, and they were now sitting boldly together in front of them, showing off their affection to the surrounding classmates affectionately. .

Not to mention two people who were engaged.

The classmates in the restaurant were excited as they looked at Yan Jinzhou walking towards them.

"Wow, it's really Yan Jinzhou! So handsome and tall."

"Someone I've only seen on TV is now having dinner with us. It's so exciting."

"Is he really engaged to Jiang Baiyu? I can't believe it."

If the classmates admired Lu Qingci, they admired, admired and respected Yan Jinzhou as an adult.

The two people now stand at completely different heights.

Lu Qingci's lowered deep eyes became even more stern.

Yan Jinzhou walked to Jiang Baiyu, looked at the surprise in the boy's eyes and raised his hand to rub his soft hair.

In front of him, Lu Qingci's smile deepened and he said, "This classmate, can you give way? I want to sit next to my boyfriend."

Yan Jinzhou emphasized the word 'boyfriend'.

He is not a good person.

Especially when facing someone like Lu Qingci who is greedy for his children.

He wants to piss someone off to death, and he promises to be polite enough to make him vomit blood, and there's nothing he can do about it.

Yan Jinzhou stood beside the boy calmly, his tall body gently touching the boy's back, as intimately as a big brother protecting his younger brother.

He stroked the boy's hair naturally, lowered his head affectionately and looked at the slightly blushing boy with a smile. If he hadn't finished these actions and then squinted his cunning peach blossom eyes at Lu Qingci, no one would have been able to tell Yan Jinzhou. Showing his possessiveness towards the boy.

Every movement and look was carefully designed for Lu Qingci to see.

Lu Qingci's eyes were dark, and the fingertips holding the chopsticks were faintly white, "Mr. Yan, this is my seat."

"oh."

Yan Jinzhou drawled a long voice and looked at him meaningfully and said, "What should we do?"

Jiang Baiyu stood up, pulled Yan Jinzhou's arm, and said, "Sir, let's go sit somewhere else."

A few boys across from me also stood up quickly and said, "Xiaoyu, Mr. Yan, sit here, sit here."

"Thank you very much."

Yan Jinzhou smiled and said to Lu Qingci: "This classmate, I took my boyfriend over there."

As he said that, he held Jiang Baiyu's hand and waved it in front of Lu Qingci. With the other hand, he supported the boy's waist in a gentlemanly manner, and walked towards the opposite side under Lu Qingci's cold eyes.

Lu Qingci's side was empty. The smell of love and the smell of hatred were all gone. What was left was the smell of wine and sweat that made him vomit. He bit the tip of his tongue fiercely and looked at Jiang Baiyu obediently and obediently as if he was masochistic. Next to Yan Jinzhou, the taste of blood filled his mouth.

Zhou Nan understood clearly, sat down in Lu Qingci's ear, and whispered: "Why are you doing this? Is it necessary to do this? There are so many people who like you, why don't you just wait until you go to college to find someone you like. "

Lu Qingci looked at him sternly and said sarcastically: "What about you? A fool even got into A University because of him."

Zhou Nan rolled her eyes at him angrily: "I quite like him. But I'm different from you. I know myself. So, we can still be friends. As for you, you can't even be friends now."

Lu Qingci snorted coldly.

Zhou Nan opened two cans of beer, handed one to Lu Qingci, and said, "Okay, for the sake of the alumni, I won't argue with you about the past. From now on, we will still be friends. Come on, let's touch."

Lu Qingci looked at him for a long time, then picked up the beer can and touched it with him without drinking.

opposite.

Yan Jinzhou smiled and whispered in Jiang Baiyu's ear: "I won't see you in a while, you'll be out attracting bees and butterflies."

It looks like a couple whispering, but in fact they are jealous.

Jiang Baiyu whispered dissatisfied: "He wants to sit next to me, I can't drive him away."

Yan Jinzhou: "Make it up to me, or I'll kiss you now."

Jiang Baiyu's ears turned red: "You, what do you want to do?"

Yan Jinzhou looked at a plate of boiled shrimps on the table. He put on his handbag and started peeling the shrimps, and brought the clean, white and tender shrimps to Jiang Baiyu's mouth.

Jiang Baiyu has an introverted personality and looks nervously at the classmates around him, feeling embarrassed to eat. But when he saw Lu Qingci watching his and Yan Jinzhou's every move from the corner of his eyes, his heart skipped a beat, and he opened his mouth slightly and bit away the shrimp meat from Yan Jinzhou's hand.

Yan Jinzhou deliberately provoked, placing his fingertips on Jiang Baiyu's lips and refusing to leave. Jiang Baiyu had no choice but to blush and gently lick the sauce on his fingertips.

The boy's tongue was small, with a pink tip. It was soft and like a shy little snake, it quickly swept away the delicious food, and then quickly evacuated and hid it in his mouth.

Lu Qingci closed his eyes hard.

Yan Jinzhou found new fun. He turned his tall body to Jiang Baiyu and kept feeding him, peeling shrimps, picking vegetables, and feeding soup...

Jiang Baiyu knew that he was jealous and didn't dare to offend him. He was fed like a little hamster one bite at a time. The two of them lowered their heads and whispered from time to time, with such deep affection that the classmates sitting around them were embarrassed and silently made some space for the two of them.

Only Lu Qingci sat motionless, looking masochistically at the boy he liked so much, interacting intimately with other men, and deliberately doing it for him to see.

Just like in the previous life, he was trying to make Jiang Baiyu jealous.

He thought that if this was Jiang Baiyu's punishment for him, then he would just have to bear it. Anyway, the pain Jiang Baiyu gave him was a kind of enjoyment after getting used to it.

In the second half of the dinner, Lao Xu drank too much. He came over and talked about life and the future with his students table by table. When he reached Jiang Baiyu's table, this middle-aged man with a slight bald head hugged Zhou Nan and couldn't help crying.

He said that he had to send off a class of students every year, and he was particularly reluctant to say goodbye every year. Some of his classmates laughed and joked with him, saying that he drank too much, while others secretly wiped away tears. The atmosphere in the restaurant was both happy and sad.

After it was over, Zhou Nan was still in high spirits and wanted to get his classmates to continue singing and playing all night long. The teachers had to go to school tomorrow to handle work, and they left after telling them to pay attention to safety and not to cause trouble.

Yan Jinzhou asked Jiang Baiyu, "Do you also want to play with them all night?"

Jiang Baiyu looked into his eyes full of meaning and said honestly: "I, I will go home with you."

"So good."

Yan Jinzhou whispered in his ear: "Go home and I'll play with you all night."

The man's voice was low, and his hot breath hit his ears, which made Jiang Baiyu's heart feel so hot that it almost jumped out of his chest.

Parked next to Yan Jinzhou's car was Lu Qingci's car. Within half a year, Lu Qingci had obtained his driver's license and drove here by himself.

The cold young man followed them to the parking lot paranoidly, stood in front of his car and looked at the two people who were about to leave.

The corner of Yan Jinzhou's vision gradually turned cold, and he said, "This kid from the Lu family seems to be not normal."

Like a very greedy lone wolf, patiently waiting for the opportunity to hunt.

Jiang Baiyu discovered that Lu Qingci had been watching him and Yan Jinzhou tonight, with a terrible silence, as if he was brewing something. Thinking about Lu Qingci's future ability, Jiang Baiyu was slightly worried.

"That's a coincidence."

Yan Jinzhou's lips curved into a smile, he held the boy's face in his hands, kissed the boy's soft and sweet lips, and said, "I'm not normal compared to him."

With that said, he pushed Jiang Baiyu to the car door, held the boy's soft face in his hands, and was about to kiss it.

Jiang Baiyu was startled and said hurriedly: "First, sir, someone saw it."

"No hiding."

Yan Jinzhou squeezed the boy against the car door and whispered in his ear: "Don't he want to see it? Let him see as much as he can."

"Sir, don't...uh!"

Jiang Baiyu hurriedly tried to get away, but Yan Jinzhou hugged her tightly, blocking all the words he wanted to say.

Although there were almost no people in the parking lot, it was still outdoors after all, so Jiang Baiyu didn't dare to make a sound or break away too fiercely. Yan Jinzhou kissed him fiercely, pinching his waist as if he was being sworn to have sovereignty, and robbed the sweetness between his lips and teeth.

While Jiang Baiyu was embarrassed, he saw Lu Qingci not far away from the corner of his eyes.

Lu Qingci looked a little scary. He looked at them with bloodshot eyes and a ferocious look. It was hard to tell whether it was anger, jealousy, or something else.

But Jiang Baiyu suddenly thought of himself in the previous life.

What did he look like when he saw Lu Qingci kissing another man? Did Lu Qingci look at him like this?

I still can't save the manuscript, so I'll send it out as soon as I'm done.

The next chapter will be back to Zhouzhou's house. It will be updated on time at 12 noon tomorrow. Everyone, please pay attention.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

66.2K 2.1K 103
https://m.shubaow.net/233/233212/ Author: Ting Wu Category: Danmei Fans Release time: 2022-01-29 Latest: Chapter 103 He will always be my brother, yo...
34K 1.4K 75
https://m.shubaow.net/215/215845/ Author: Tong Ke Category: Danmei Fans Release time: 2021-10-01 Latest: Chapter 75 Final Chapter (2) Danmei Fans fin...
346K 12.4K 15
Humans and ghouls were sworn enemies, but in the rare occasion, one would fall in love with the other, causing controversy. (Y/N) (L/N) was an artist...
3.5M 149K 61
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...