After the male protagonist Ba...

Demens88c

Summary too long, read it in the first chapter. NOT MINE MTL (no editing) NO VOTING https://www.shubaowb.com... Еще

Summary + Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87 if met in previous life
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98

Chapter 48

390 7 2
Demens88c

Lu family.

Lu Qingci held his mobile phone and looked at the live broadcast room of star Guo Li with a masochistic look.

His father Lu Mingxiu asked him to go to the company with him today. When he was changing into formal clothes, Song He told him that Jiang Baiyu appeared in Guo Li's live broadcast room and suddenly became popular.

He quickly opened it, only to see fans in the live broadcast room constantly swiping the screen:

【Yan Jinzhou! Yan Jinzhou! 】

【Jiang Baiyu! Jiang Baiyu! 】

【I want to blow them up! 】

Then I saw Jiang Baiyu standing on tiptoes slightly and kissing Yan Jinzhou.

It turns out that this is what it feels like to see someone you like kissing someone else.

Lu Qingci thought against his painful chest.

In his previous life, when he deliberately kissed another man in front of Jiang Baiyu, was Jiang Baiyu in such pain? His heart was like a knife, and he almost suffocated from the pain.

Lu Qingci stared gloomily at the boy in the live broadcast room. Even though the boy was kissing Yan Jinzhou, his fingertips were still trembling and caressing the boy's body, as if he were really caressing Jiang Baiyu.

Later, he saw Yan Shuran coming to provoke him, and a large glass of juice fell at the boy's feet. Lu Qingci's eyes suddenly darkened, veins popped out on the back of his hand, and his fingertips turned white from too much force on the phone.

But he was immediately stunned.

He saw Yan Jinzhou holding down Yan Shuran and pouring a large glass of beer on her head.

In the previous life, Yan Shuran did the same thing to Jiang Baiyu, but he just watched, watching the boy look helplessly at him. He did nothing and allowed the boy who liked him to the core to be humiliated by others because of him.

"Yan Jinzhou hahahahaha..."

Lu Qingci suddenly threw away his phone, curled up on the sofa and laughed. His smile was so weird and painful.

Lu Mingxiu asked him to go. As soon as he opened the door, he saw Lu Qingci curled up on the sofa, smiling like a madman.

"Qingci."

Lu Mingxiu frowned: "What are you doing!"

Lu Qingci didn't seem to hear, and looked at Lu Mingxiu while smiling. His eyes were dark, and he looked even more haggard and tired.

Lu Mingxiu couldn't help but feel faintly angry: "What's wrong with you? It's time to leave. Look what you look like now! How can I take you to the company's directors' meeting?"

Lu Qingci picked up the phone and said with a sad smile: "I lost, I lost to Yan Jinzhou. Hahaha... He has done such a thing, how can I compare with him? Who is crazier than me? Hahaha... Ha ha......"

Totally confused.

Lu Qingci's face became more and more solemn and cold, and he said, "Have a good rest at home today. In the afternoon, I will ask a psychiatrist to see you."

He was very disappointed.

When he first met his son in the hospital, Lu Qingci gave him the impression of being calm, calm and very responsible. He used his thin seventeen-year-old shoulders to support the family and earn medical expenses for his sister.

He was very happy at the time and very lucky that he had such an outstanding child.

But now it seems.

Lu Mingxiu's heart sank to the bottom. Ever since Lu Qingci entered the Lu family, he seemed to be getting more and more haggard and behaving strangely every day. He also made a mistake at the banquet, which made him reconcile with outsiders for a long time.

Let's not talk about what happened to him. Such an emotional child would find it difficult to take over the Lu family's industry in the future.

Lu Mingxiu walked downstairs with heavy steps.

As soon as he arrived downstairs, he heard some crisp and cheerful laughter. It was Lu Qingchu who was chatting with some domestic helpers about family matters.

He stood firm and observed his daughter Lu Qingchu carefully.

The girl who had just turned eighteen had a bright smile, a generous demeanor, and her words were both funny and stern. She was surrounded by several domestic servants who obeyed her orders.

"Early Qing Dynasty."

Lu Mingxiu felt less cryptic and walked over with a smile.

"dad."

Lu Qingchu called him from afar, his voice was clear and bright, and he felt suddenly brightened.

"Where's my brother? Why didn't he come down with you?"

Yes, he also has such a good daughter.

Lu Mingxiu walked up to her and said, "Your brother is not feeling well today and cannot go to the company with me. How about? You go with me?"

Lu Qingchu was surprised: "I'll follow you, can I do it?"

Lu Mingxiu smiled and said, "You're just following me to listen to a meeting. It's not a big deal."

Lu Qingchu said, "Okay, I'll go change my clothes."

With that said, the girl ran upstairs happily, her slender and tall back looking so smart and lively.

Qing Ci can't do it, he still has the early Qing Dynasty.

Although Qingchu's body was born with deficiencies, he recovered well after the operation and should not have any serious problems in the future.

Moreover, he was very satisfied with her performance at the banquet in the early Qing Dynasty. A girl of this age could stand in front of everyone calmly and speak for her brother and divert the attention of the guests. This natural coping ability and leadership ability were not inferior to Qing Ci's. .

As long as she is well nurtured, her daughter can take over all the Lu family's properties.

Lu Mingxiu looked at Lu Qingchu's back, feeling increasingly pleased.

on deck.

Yan Shuran finally broke free from Yan Jinzhou's hold. She ran to the side screaming: "Yan Jinzhou! You, you dare to do such a thing to me! You, you..."

The eldest lady was shaking with anger, touching the beer on her face and screaming. The elegance and luxury she had just now disappeared, only the embarrassment all over her body and the anger in her eyes.

Her live broadcast room has been closed in time. But Guo Li's live broadcast never stopped, completely recording everything that happened now.

The live broadcast room was in an uproar, and the popularity skyrocketed again.

【Fuck! Damn it! Damn it! I really don't know how to describe my mood at the moment! 】

[A big fight between wealthy families, the sister-in-law fights against the brother-in-law, the brother strongly protects his boyfriend and teaches his sister a lesson. 】

[Brother, give me a dozen of these. 】

[Are you sure there is no script for the live broadcast? It is comparable to a bloody drama! 】

[Woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo yeah...... 】

Some people were so excited that they kept sending gifts in the live broadcast room.

Guo Li watched all this with cold eyes, taking a live broadcast mobile phone to film Yan Shuran's miserable state more clearly.

The entire crew on the ship were employees of the Yan family. Even though most of them were from Zhou Hui, they did not dare to do anything to Yan Jinzhou, the second young master of the Yan family.

The crew and bodyguards could only protect Yan Shuran, guarding against any crazy behavior Yan Jinzhou was doing, and gently persuaded the young lady to let her go back to the guest room to change clothes.

"Jiang Baiyu! Yan Jinzhou, just wait for me!"

Yan Shuran knew that she could not deal with Yan Jinzhou alone.

But she knew that her mother seemed to be planning how to deal with Yan Jinzhou. When the time came, she would step on this sick second brother.

Yan Shuran finally left angrily with the help of several people.

Yan Jinzhou stood in front of Jiang Baiyu, still apologizing to the guests around him in a gentle manner. His gentle demeanor showed no trace of his barbaric behavior of throwing beer at people just now.

The guests didn't dare to interfere in the Yan family's private affairs, so they dispersed politely.

Jiang Baiyu looked at the puddle of beer water on the ground, his expression flickering.

For a long time, he quietly held Yan Jinzhou's arm and whispered: "How can you be so impulsive? They are still broadcasting live, and everyone can see what you did to Yan Shuran. What if... it affects your reputation?"

Yan Jinzhou sneered: "Then what do you want me to do? Do I just have to watch her bully you?"

Jiang Baiyu pursed his lips: "He didn't bully me either, he just dropped a cup."

Compared with what Yan Shuran did to him in his previous life, it was nothing.

But in his last life, he could only stand alone and helpless, enduring everyone's advice and Yan Shuran's ridicule.

But now, Yan Jinzhou is here.

His heart was very warm.

But he was afraid that such a thing would affect Yan Jinzhou's image and reputation outside the country.

Yan Jinzhou lowered his head and saw the boy's splashed shoes and trouser legs. There was a strong coldness in his eyes, and he said in a low voice: "She dared to do this to you in front of me. If I wasn't here, I don't know what she would do to you." what you do."

"Do you still think that I am the five-year-old child who knows nothing and is allowed to be bullied by them? I should just throw her into the sea and drown her."

"Moreover......"

The man's voice became colder and colder, and madness gradually began to grow on his handsome face, "If you don't do this, how can you force Zhou Hui to kill me quickly? I want to see how Zhou Hui will deal with us after we get to the island? The worst is that we will all die. Already..."

The more Jiang Baiyu listened, the more frightened he became. He held Yan Jinzhou's tense and stiff hands tightly with both hands and whispered his name: "Yan Jinzhou? Yan Jinzhou, don't, don't do this. I'm here, let's deal with Zhou Hui together." OK?"

The boy's voice was small and soft, like a jellybean in a bitter mouth, gradually suppressing the look of madness growing on the man's face.

Yan Jinzhou stopped talking, and it took the cold-eyed boy a long time to regain some warmth.

He held the boy's hand with his backhand and pulled him away without any explanation: "My hands are so cold, come with me to the room to soak in the hot spring to warm up."

Jiang Baiyu:? !

The cruise ship carrying the guests still has one hour to go to the island.

Zhou Hui is directing the staff to arrange the banquet scene for the reception party in the lobby of the winery villa, and prepare for the bonfire party at the beach in the evening.

The assistant hurried over with a mobile phone and said anxiously: "Madam, it's bad, something happened on the ship. Look, look quickly."

It turned out that the live video in Guo Li's live broadcast room was quickly downloaded and edited, and major bloggers took advantage of the popularity to upload the edited short video.

Among them was Jiang Baiyu, who was wearing Yan Jinzhou's coat and stood on tiptoes to kiss Yan Jinzhou's.

There was Guo Li who was making things difficult for Miss Yan and boiled water to make tea.

Miss Yan pressed the juice and smashed it at Jiang Baiyu's feet.

The most popular video is the video of Yan Jinzhou holding down Yan Shuran and pouring beer on her head.

The traffic of the little star Guo Li, the popularity of the wealthy family, and the bloody internal fighting drama between the wealthy children of Yan Shuran and Yan Jinzhou made these small videos quickly become popular, occupying the headlines of major networks in less than an hour.

#GuoLiduanchapourwater#

# wealthy internal strife drama#

#MissYan was poured beer#

#彏 Jinzhou's dormitory sister protects her boyfriend#

Etc., etc.

Zhou Hui's heart skipped a beat when she saw the entry # Miss Yan was poured beer on. She hurriedly clicked on the entry.

The picture that appeared before her eyes was:

Yan Jinzhou violently poured beer on her precious daughter's head, but she pitifully felt that her daughter was struggling helplessly as Yan Jinzhou pressed her against the fence and was tortured, and she could not break free no matter what. Her daughter's helpless screams came from the video, and her heart ached as if she was being pricked by thousands of needles.

"Yan Jinzhou! Ah, Yan Jinzhou, how dare you bully Shu Ran so blatantly, I'm going to kill you, you bitch!"

Zhou Hui threw away her phone angrily: "What are all the bodyguards on the ship doing! Just watching Yan Jinzhou bullying Shu Ran! Go back and fire them immediately!"

"lady."

The assistant's face paled when she heard this, and he quickly signaled to her: "Madam, please keep your voice down."

When the busy employees around heard her abnormal cry, they all looked over in surprise. The assistant quickly helped Zhou Hui go to a deserted place.

Zhou Hui was furious at this moment, her face was red, she was breathing quickly and gritted her teeth and said, "Are you all ready?"

"Ready"

The assistant lowered his voice: "There is medicine in the water in the vase in the second young master's room. It has no smell or color at all, so they can't notice it. At night, it's dark everywhere on the island, and no one can notice it when moving."

Zhou Hui supported a crabapple tree, broke a branch with all her strength, and said viciously, "Yan Jinzhou, I will make him and all of you die a miserable death."

I don't know if Yan Jinzhou's emotions were stimulated by Yan Shuran. It's extremely unstable at the moment. He kissed Jiang Baiyu more forcefully and persistently than before, until he kissed Jiang Baiyu's slightly cold body until he was sweating slightly. He unbuttoned the boy's shirt bit by bit and unzipped his juice-stained pants belt.

Jiang Baiyu pushed in panic at first, but when he noticed Yan Jinzhou's nervous and out-of-control emotions, he stopped flinching.

He thought that if he could comfort Yan Jinzhou, then forget it. Soon, he was carried to the hot spring pool on the terrace outside the guest room.

The hot spring water is very hot and the body feels comfortable quickly after soaking in it. Jiang Baiyu's body was submerged and he was lying on the edge of the pool with his hands. His breathing was slightly rapid, and his clear eyes were looking out at the endless sea as if they couldn't focus.

He was actually very scared. After all, it was the first time I faced someone like this, and I was even more afraid that Yan Jinzhou would really mess up. Fortunately, Yan Jinzhou just hugged him from behind and kissed him as if he wanted to feel the skin and feel the spiritual comfort.

But Jiang Baiyu still tensed up nervously. Until he noticed something and looked back at Yan Jinzhou in shock.

"scared?"

Yan Jinzhou lay on his shoulder and nibbled it.

Jiang Baiyu was almost scared to death, and his face turned pale: "Sir, you, you want..."

Yan Jinzhou grabbed Jiang Baiyu's hand under the water and pulled him over, whispering: "Don't be afraid, I won't bully you."

Just cc can't get in

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

433K 24K 17
𝐒𝐡𝐢𝐯𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐚 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐩𝐮𝐭 𝐱 𝐑𝐮𝐝𝐫𝐚𝐤𝐬𝐡 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐩𝐮𝐭 ~By 𝐊𝐚𝐣𝐮ꨄ︎...
16.7K 230 7
https://m.shubaow.net/175/175875/ Author: zero nine one zero Category: BL doujin Release time: 2021-02-06 Latest: Chapter 67 Extra Story 3 BL finishe...
Silence 1-700-SLUT-FOR-SMUT

Любовные романы

1.1M 28.2K 45
When young Diovanna is framed for something she didn't do and is sent off to a "boarding school" she feels abandoned and betrayed. But one thing was...
346K 12.4K 15
Humans and ghouls were sworn enemies, but in the rare occasion, one would fall in love with the other, causing controversy. (Y/N) (L/N) was an artist...