After the male protagonist Ba...

By Demens88c

Summary too long, read it in the first chapter. NOT MINE MTL (no editing) NO VOTING https://www.shubaowb.com... More

Summary + Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87 if met in previous life
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98

Chapter 43

480 6 1
By Demens88c

"You? Protect me?"

Yan Jinzhou was startled at first, then held the boy's face in his hands as if he heard a joke, and asked with a smile: "How do you want to protect me?"

"I am serious."

Jiang Baiyu said: "You just fell asleep next to me, didn't you?"

Although Yan Jinzhou was not there when he woke up, he saw the mark on the other pillow and knew that he had slept for a long time.

"In the future, if you have trouble sleeping at night, I can stay with you. I will be by your side when you are upset, just like I was in the car last time."

"besides."

Jiang Baiyu paused and whispered: "I know you want revenge, but there are many ways to take revenge. Can't you choose the one that hurts you?"

Yan Jinzhou narrowed his eyes with a cold look and asked him slowly: "I know quite a lot, so tell me, how should I avenge my mother's murder?"

Indeed it is.

Yan Jinzhou's mother was murdered back then. It might have been Zhou Hui or Yan Mingyi who murdered her.

He has no qualifications to persuade Yan Jinzhou with such hatred.

Jiang Baiyu's eyes began to turn red, and she held Yan Jinzhou's hand tightly, "You can, you can find the evidence from back then and let her go to jail. You can also... you can let her have nothing."

"This is the first time I've seen such a simple person like you."

Yan Jinzhou smiled sarcastically again, looking down at the boy with spreading crazy eyes and said: "Now you know that I am not a good person. You regret your engagement today. You still want to report me to grandpa, stay away from me, and take your Jiang family with you." Looking for a new backer?"

"Oh, by the way, you can also find Yan Shuyan and tell him in advance that I want to..."

"Yan Jinzhou!"

Jiang Baiyu's eyes turned red and he called his name angrily, "You just did that to me, why are you saying such things now?"

Yan Jinzhou was silent for a while, then turned around, opened the door, and said hoarsely, "I'll take you home."

"gentlemen......"

Jiang Baiyu stood still.

Yan Jinzhou lightly gestured to the man waiting outside the room and said, "Send Master Jiang home."

With that said, he walked out of the room and strode away.

"Yan Jinzhou!"

Jiang Baiyu chased him out and called his name angrily: "If you leave, I will really ignore you again."

Yan Jinzhou paused for a moment. After standing with his back to him for a long time, he turned around and took Jiang Baiyu's hand. He could not refuse and said, "Then I'll give it to you."

It was quiet along the way, Yan Jinzhou's face was gloomy, and Jiang Baiyu didn't know how to persuade him.

But he understood that if he couldn't persuade Yan Jinzhou now, Yan Jinzhou's outcome would not change.

The car drove to the door of Jiang's villa.

Where Jiang Baiyu was sitting, he held his hands tightly and whispered: "Sir, I want to be with you all the time. But if something happens to you that day, what should I do?"

Yan Jinzhou looked out the window: "Nothing will happen to me."

"You can!"

Jiang Baiyu looked at him and asked softly: "No matter what you do, you will leave evidence and become a basis for others to defeat you. Sir, please, please take back the command line just now?"

The lights in front of the Jiang family villa came on.

Shen Shiyi opened the door and saw Yan Jinzhou's car approaching with a smile.

"Xiaoyu, Jinzhou is back."

She waved to the two of them outside the car window, "You haven't had dinner yet, Jinzhou. Come too. I've made some dishes for you to try."

Yan Jinzhou got out of the car with a smile and said, "Auntie, I still have some things to go back and deal with."

Shen Shiyi: "Looking at how busy you are, you have to pay attention to your health."

Yan Jinzhou: "I know, thank you auntie."

Jiang Baiyu quickly adjusted his expression and got out of the car. He and his mother stood in front of the door, watching Yan Jinzhou's car slowly leave.

Under the cover of night, Shen Shiyi didn't notice Jiang Baiyu's expression and said, "Do you know your cousin? I don't know why he is so crazy. He has been sitting by the small pond in Yan's garden during the whole banquet."

"The Yan family saw him just now and informed your aunt to pick him up. He still didn't come back. His nose was so cold that he said that Yan Shuran had asked him to wait somewhere. But the Yan family told him, and Yan Shuran said he didn't know what was going on. Do you think there is something wrong with him?"

Jiang Baiyu's mind was on Li Hao, and he was thinking about what Yan Jinzhou said: On the 11th, deal with Yan Shuyan on the boat.

Will it be the 11th of this month?

He asked Shen Shiyi: "Mom, have you had any gatherings with Mrs. Zhou from the Yan family recently?"

"You also said that I have been really busy recently."

Shen Shiyi clicked her tongue: "Next Wednesday, Mrs. Zhou of the Yan family is going to hold a cocktail party at the private island of the Yan family. She also said that she would invite me to go this year. I am feeling worried."

"It's not like I don't know about Jin Zhou's relationship with her. What can I talk to her about if I go there? She probably asked politely today. I couldn't find a suitable reason to refuse her for a while, so I just agreed. ,Why."

Next Wednesday is the 11th, the island, the cocktail party, everything goes together.

Jiang Baiyu's heart is hanging: there are still three days left, can he convince Yan Jinzhou to let go?

Back in his room, Jiang Baiyu picked up his phone, looked at it, put it down, picked it up again, and put it down again.

In order to avenge the murder of his mother, Yan Jinzhou had endured it for nearly twenty years in the Yan family. Finally, he had grown up and had the ability to take revenge. Who did he have to let him go?

After staying up until bedtime, Jiang Baiyu couldn't help but send a message:

[Sir, are you sleepy? 】

【I want to talk to you. 】

After sending it, he started waiting with his phone in his hands. Half an hour passed and there was still no reply.

Waiting is the most boring and long thing. Jiang Baiyu couldn't sleep anyway, so he just got up and worked on the questions to kill time. The media checked his phone once, and after finishing a paper, he still didn't receive a reply.

He called directly.

The wiring buzzed for a long time, and no one answered it until it was disconnected. When he called the other hand again, Yan Jinzhou turned off his phone.

Yan Jinzhou deliberately ignored him.

During the day, the man who kissed him, hugged him, clung to him and 'bully' him every chance he got, now deliberately ignored him.

Jiang Baiyu's red eyes finally rolled down a string of crystal clear tears.

on Monday.

It's time to change positions again once a month.

After Jiang Baiyu arrived at school, he first went to see Lao Xu and told him, "I don't want to sit at the same table with Lu Qingci anymore."

"What's wrong with you?"

Lao Xu was surprised: "He told me just now that he wants to continue teaching you at the same desk as you. And with him tutoring you, you have made great progress."

He knew that Lu Qingci would come to see Lao Xu, so he came to tell him.

Jiang Baiyu laughed at himself and said in a strong tone: "Anyway, if you let me sit at the same table as him, I will not come to class in the future."

Lao Xu:? ? ?

"Whoever you want to sit at the same table with, you can arrange it yourself!"

Adolescent children are so difficult!

When the class changed places, Lu Qingci watched Zhou Nan move Jiang Baiyu's books to the place furthest away from him.

The young man's eyes were dark and he looked at the boy for a long time.

Self-study class in the afternoon.

Zhou Nan went to the playground to train for physical fitness. The seat next to Jiang Baiyu was empty, so Lu Qingci came over and sat down next to him.

Jiang Baiyu's expression turned cold, and his body instinctively leaned inside.

"Jiang Baiyu."

The moment Lu Qingci called his name, Jiang Baiyu looked at him in surprise.

Because his voice was hoarse and tired, he was the proud man of heaven that he had never seen before.

"I know, you are back just like me."

Lu Qingci whispered: "I regret it. If I didn't say anything, you would still be friends with me as if nothing happened. Now, we can't even be friends, can we?"

Jiang Baiyu pursed her lips tightly, not wanting to speak.

"I'm not qualified to say sorry, but..."

Lu Qingci's voice was bleak: "Are you really not prepared to give me any chance?"

Jiang Baiyu looked at him coldly: "Lu Qingci, the Jiang Baiyu you are talking about is dead."

Lu Qingci's eyes were deep red.

Only he knew how painful and regretful he was after Jiang Baiyu died. Without Jiang Baiyu, he was like a walking corpse, without any meaning in life.

He thought God was blessing him and giving him a chance, but it turned out that God was punishing him.

Jiang Baiyu, who liked him so much, now hates him.

"Okay, I know. You can do whatever you want to me, and you can get engaged to Yan Jinzhou. Even if it's not him, if you have someone you like, you can be with them. But..."

Lu Qingci put his fist on his heart and said with great effort: "It's okay that I like you."

Jiang Baiyu frowned.

Lu Qingci is a very proud person and would never say such a thing.

Lu Qingci continued to whisper: "I will protect you and the Jiang family from now on. I will never see you being framed again, and I will never ignore you again. Sooner or later, something will happen to Yan Jinzhou, and when the time comes...you still have me."

Jiang Baiyu was shocked and suddenly looked at him: "He will be fine."

Lu Qingci watched silently and smiled softly: "Anyway, I am very patient. I will always be kind to you and wait until the day you are willing to forgive me."

Jiang Baiyu felt a chill running down his spine and lowered his voice: "Do you know something?"

He remembered that day Lu Qingci told him that someone was paying for him and wanted him to be ruined.

Why would Lu Qingci know about this secret passage? Will he also know that Yan Jinzhou is going to attack Yan Shuyan?

In the plot of the original book, the two were already hostile, and Lu Qingci knew how to defeat Yan Jinzhou. And his current relationship with Yan Jinzhou will catalyze Lu Qing's resignation.

Lu Qingci: "Jiang Baiyu, in this life you just need to do what you like and live a carefree life. I will do everything else for you."

Jiang Baiyu felt increasingly uneasy: "What do you mean? What are you going to do!"

After Lu Qingci finished speaking, he left.

There was a layer of coldness on Jiang Baiyu's forehead.

He took out his cell phone to check, but Yan Jinzhou still didn't reply to any message.

East Avenue is an isolated island far away from the coast. It is a private island owned by the Yan family. The Yan family planted a large area of grapes on the island and built a red wine estate. For more than ten years, a cellar opening ceremony has been held on the island every winter.

At first, the Yan family celebrated by themselves, but later they began to invite relatives and friends to celebrate together. Zhou Hui organizes the celebration every year. There will be a celebration reception on the 11th. The night before, Zhou Hui will take her family to the island to stay one night to prepare for the reception.

For two days, Jiang Baiyu was unable to contact Yan Jinzhou, and finally thought of a more extreme method.

He has Yan Shuyan's mobile phone number and cannot stop Yan Jinzhou, but he can hold Yan Shuyan back.

After the call is made.

"Jiang Baiyu? Are you looking for me?"

Yan Shuyan's voice over there was weird, and it made his hair stand on end.

Jiang Baiyu asked softly: "Are you free tonight?"

Yan Shuyan: "What's the matter?"

Jiang Baiyu: "I want to ask you out and drink coffee together."

Yan Shuyan asked coldly: "Yan Jinzhou asked you to do it. What did he want to do?"

"It's not him. I heard that you were grounded by Grandpa Yan about what happened at school that day, so I want to apologize to you personally."

Jiang Baiyu thought that Yan Jinzhou's people would take action tomorrow on the 11th, and they would be watching Yan Shuyan's every move in the dark today. I will immediately notice that he is with Yan Shuyan, and Yan Jinzhou will definitely come out to rescue him by then.

He knew that doing so was a desperate move, but he had to stop Yan Jinzhou no matter what.

"It's about school, hahahahaha, you still remember this kind of thing hahaha..."

On the other end, Yan Shuyan's laughter made his hair stand on end.

He had a gut feeling that something was wrong with Yan Shuyan.

"Okay, I'll go find you."

Yan Shuyan said: "Where are you?"

hang up the phone,

Zhou Nan said angrily, "You said you would invite me out for coffee, and you also invited Yan Shuyan out? What on earth do you want to do?"

After all, Jiang Baiyu didn't dare to ask Yan Shuyan out alone, so he asked Zhou Nan to come with him.

Jiang Baiyu apologized to him: "When it's over, I'll treat you to lunch for a month."

Zhou Nan snorted and asked him what he had been hiding for several days: "Are you serious about your engagement to Yan Jinzhou?"

Jiang Baiyu nodded: "Seriously."

Zhou Nan: "I don't know when you met, but now you tell me that you are serious."

Jiang Baiyu: "We haven't known each other for a long time, but we just fell in love with each other."

When he said that, Qingjun's little face turned red, with the shy look of someone who had just fallen in love.

Zhou Nan snorted, picked up the coffee and took a sip.

Yan Shuyan rarely came to this kind of street coffee shop. The eldest young master of the Yan family, dressed in a suit, stood outside the coffee shop and confirmed the name of the shop with a frown.

Jiang Baiyu saw his figure, stood up and waved to him.

Yan Shuyan saw the thin, handsome boy who seemed easy to bully, and he walked around to the door of the store with a cold face.

Jiang Baiyu held the coffee cup with both hands and waited nervously. He found that Yan Jinzhou's people must be watching Yan Shuyan, and Yan Jinzhou would soon learn that he was with Yan Shuyan.

Yan Jinzhou will definitely come to him.

But he waited for a while, but Yan Shuyan didn't come in.

Zhou Nan said impatiently: "Where are the others? Why haven't they found the store entrance yet?"

Jiang Baiyu stood up and looked around. People were rushing outside the cafe window, traffic was flowing like water, and Yan Shuyan seemed to have disappeared, and he could not be seen at all.

not good.

A very uneasy thought suddenly arose in Jiang Baiyu's heart. Without thinking, he stood up and ran out of the cafe.

"Hey, what are you doing?"

Zhou Nan was stunned for a few seconds and then stood up: "Wait for me."

The cafe clerk thought that the two students in school uniforms were running orders and did not stop Jiang Baiyu in time. However, he stopped Zhou Nan in time and said, "Guests, please finish paying before leaving."

Zhou Nan watched Jiang Baiyu run out and said anxiously: "We are not leaving. I will go out to check the situation. My bag is still on the seat."

The clerk didn't believe Zhou Nan and just wouldn't let him out.

Outside, Jiang Baiyu saw a white car parked on the roadside. It looked familiar. It was the car he saw when he was dating Yan Jinzhou that day.

He instinctively ran over and suddenly saw a person's hand slapping heavily on the opaque glass inside the car, as if he was struggling inside.

It was Yan Shuyan, who was forcibly taken away!

Jiang Baiyu was extremely convinced that the people in the white car belonged to Yan Jinzhou, and maybe Yan Jinzhou was also inside.

Without thinking, he ran after her on the roadside.

There was a lot of traffic on the road. Jiang Baiyu waved to the passing taxis while running. Soon a car stopped following his footsteps. When the car door opened, before Jiang Baiyu could react, the person inside grabbed his hand forcefully. He dragged him into the car.

In the blink of an eye, the car door closed heavily and drove away quickly.

"Who is it! Let me go!"

After Jiang Baiyu struggled to sit upright, he could clearly see the person pulling him into the car.

"Lu Qingci?"

Jiang Baiyu was shocked and angry. She pushed him away and said, "You can either let me down or help me catch up with the white car in front of me."

Lu Qingci coaxed him softly: "Jiang Baiyu, don't get involved in this kind of thing."

As he said this, he motioned to the driver to turn around.

Jiang Baiyu:! !

Regardless of the danger, he pulled the car door beside him and said, "If you don't let me go, I will get out by myself."

"Danger."

Lu Qingci hugged the boy's slender waist, controlled him, and kept coaxing him: "Be obedient, Jiang Baiyu, be obedient. I will take you home. Don't do anything, don't care about anything, I will protect you." "

Jiang Baiyu raised his arm and elbowed Lu Qingci on the chest. But Lu Qingci seemed to feel no pain, holding Jiang Baiyu in his arms without letting go.

"Lu Qingci, I hate you!"

Jiang Baiyu shouted angrily with red eyes, "Let me go, I'm disgusting."

Lu Qingci suddenly let go of his hand.

Jiang Baiyu turned around suddenly, raised his hand and threw it hard on the young man's stern face. Lu Qingci lowered his head, and several finger prints appeared on his stern face.

Song He, who was driving, turned around quietly, with cold sweat on his forehead.

Here, a giant black off-road vehicle suddenly drove over, driving in parallel with Lu Qingci's two commercial vehicles, and pushed Lu Qingci's car to the side of the road without any reason. It was domineering and powerful.

Song He was forced to slow down, cursed and said, "Brother Lu, someone is looking for trouble."

Jiang Baiyu saw that the black modified off-road vehicle was Yan Jinzhou's car.

At the same time, the window of the off-road vehicle was lowered, and he could see more clearly that Yan Jinzhou was looking at him gloomily while driving.

"gentlemen."

Jiang Baiyu's nose felt sour, and the uneasiness in his heart gradually began to dissipate.

Great, he caught up.

Next chapter will give you candy.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

66.2K 2.1K 103
https://m.shubaow.net/233/233212/ Author: Ting Wu Category: Danmei Fans Release time: 2022-01-29 Latest: Chapter 103 He will always be my brother, yo...
119K 3.6K 80
https://m.shubaow.net/205/205076/ Author: Wen Yu Category: Danmei Fans Release time: 2021-07-30 Latest: Chapter 80 is over Danmei Fans finished 237,0...
34K 1.4K 75
https://m.shubaow.net/215/215845/ Author: Tong Ke Category: Danmei Fans Release time: 2021-10-01 Latest: Chapter 75 Final Chapter (2) Danmei Fans fin...
16.8K 236 7
https://m.shubaow.net/175/175875/ Author: zero nine one zero Category: BL doujin Release time: 2021-02-06 Latest: Chapter 67 Extra Story 3 BL finishe...