All for Myself {dallyboy}

Bởi sst4rl0vrr

When Ponyboy Curtis gets hurt, Dallas Winston is the first person he runs to. After one horrible night, the b... Xem Thêm

Dairy Queen
All for Myself
Aftermath
The Rumble
Notebook
'I love you, Ponyboy'
Darry
Our First Date
Late Morning
Sunsets
Our Pictures
Dally's Place
Warm Morning
Warm Evening
Jealousy
Oops
Don't Worry
A/N
Doctor's Office
Nightmares
Food Fight
Found Him
Help You
The Wedding
Problems
Resolutions
Blue Christmas
Christmas Eve
Breakfast

Dirty Talk

982 9 0
Bởi sst4rl0vrr

{Dally's POV}

{warning: smut}

"Dallas!" I hear a yell from Ponyboy's bedroom. I sit up from the couch and look at my surroundings. Thankfully Buck wasn't too mad at me for skipping work today. He understood when and when not to come between me and Ponyboy. I get up from the couch quickly, not bothering to fix my rolled up wife beater or my sagging pajama pants. I stroll up the stairs, rushing as I reach the landing of the second floor hallway.

As I reach the open doorway, I see Pony sitting up in bed, the covers and a blanket pulled tight around his chest. He looks at me with an irresistible pout on his face. He sticks his arms out straight towards me, and wiggles his fingers.

"Cuddle with me?" He asks in an innocent tone.

"Of course, Pone. How could I turn that down?" I slide from the end of the bed over to him. I hold up my waist to slide my body underneath the covers, then move beside him fully. He slides down the pillow to be eye-level with my chest. I wrap my arms under his ribs and pull him close, making him giggle. It's nice to see him grin, especially after last night. He throws his arms under my arms and holds my back.

I notice his grin doesn't disappear as we stare into each others eyes. I lean my head up and give him a sideways kiss, grazing my tongue across his bottom lip as I pull away.

"What's got Ponyboy all grinning for?"

"You, duh," He says with lidded eyes. "thank you, for last night..."

"Don't mention it, doll. To be honest, I was really scared. I'm glad you're calmed down now." I pull my face in and hold our noses and foreheads together.

"I love you, Dal."

"I love you more, Ponyboy."

"Nuh uh." He grimaces at his counter to my comment.

"Yeah huh." I retort.

"Oh really? Why don't you prove it..." He leans into my neck, talking low and breathy against my skin, making me silently twitch. His hand starts to slide from my back to my chest, grazing my nipple through the thin shirt as his hand slides down.

"Pony- not now... I mean, your still a little sick, and you just had a bad-"

"Come on, Dally... please. I can take it, i swear."

"No. You're gonna have to wait." I shut down his advances. I know when Ponyboy doesn't get what he wants, he can become bratty. Maybe I kinda like that.

"Dally. I want it now!" He says in an excited but still gentle voice.

"Nope." I remove my arms and cross them over my chest. I remove my gaze from him to the wall next to the bed.

From the corner of my eyes I see him pout, before rolling onto my chest and looking into my eyes. I'm startled by the action, but return to my stoic face when I see that I gave him the reaction he craved.

"Please Dallas, please- I promise I'm all right, just relax a little-" He whines, starting to rub my sides. His pleading starts to turn me on, and I can feel myself getting harder just from his contact with my body.

"If you don't quit your bitching I just might." I growl. I see his eyes widen a bit. Was I a little too harsh?

"I want it so bad, Dallas." He says inquisitively after a quick silence.

"Then you're gonna tell me how bad you want it." Before he can speak another word, I sit up in the bed, letting him fall on his back onto the bed, with me on my knees over him. He spreads his legs around mine. I lean over his body slowly, breathing shakily as I stroke his cheek and lean into his ear. I hope I can control myself.

"Now, tell me. How bad do you want it baby?"

"Dallas- I want it so bad. I just miss the feeling of you inside me..." He says with a bit of shame.

"Aww, my boy missed his cock."

"yes I do. C-can I-"

"when I say you can, doll. Right now, Dally just wants to use you all up..."

I latch my mouth on his neck and begin to lick and kiss the soft flesh. He lets out yearning moans quietly, and runs his hands along my back desperately.

"I can tell how bad you want it. You're going to have to wait. Unless you can beg just enough."

Pony starts to hump his groin against my thigh, desperate for any friction to help him release.

"this is torture, Dallas! Please just..."

"just what?"

"...please fuck me. I need you so bad, Dallas-"

I'm a little taken aback by his sudden admission, but I give him an evil grin.

"since you asked so nicely."

He sighs in relief, before I resume the kissing on his neck. With my hands, I reach lower to his boxers. I don't break the sloppy chain of kisses slowly going further down his collarbone.

Once they are kicked off his legs by his own feet, I pull off of his neck.

"get my fingers wet for you." I put my put my fingers to his lips, which he opens just enough to allow my fingers to slip in. He plays with my fingers in his mouth and makes sure they're coated in saliva. His lips are pressed tight over them as he begins to bob his head slightly. He moans gently, and I can feel the warm vibrations of his breath against my fingertips.

"o-oh yeah... just like that. That's right."

The sight of him makes me go crazy. His big eyes looking longingly into mine while he performs with his mouth. I can feel my boner twitching in my pants.

"f-fuck-"

I remove my fingers from his tongue to find them soaking.

"Ok- are you ready?" I ask sincerely, dropping the tough act.

He nods his head fast, too excited for words. He watches with excitement as I begin to massage the rim of his hole. I keep my head over his, glancing down to make sure I'm doing it just right. My left hand holds my body upright on the bed, my palm next to Pony's head on the pillow.

"Ok, i'm gonna put them in... hold on to me." His arms snake over my shoulders, gripping them tight.

I push the two fingers in all the way, causing his entire lower half to spasm.

"Ohh- f-fuck-" he stifles.

"Shhhh, baby... It'll feel better." I push and search for his prostate with my curved finger. Each motion in and out causes him to mumble incoherently. Suddenly, I prod a certain spot. He yelps before looking down, panting already.

"D-Dallas, oh my god... it f-feels so good...I need you to fuck me right now, please!"

"If you insist."

I remove my fingers and rip off my boxers and pajama pants in one go. I toss them to the floor with the other discarded clothes. I barely need any spit, the pre cum is enough lubricant already. Of course I take out a condom from my pocket and slide it on as quick as possible.

"Dallas... pick me up."

"What?"

"Pick me up, and hold me... I want to feel you-"

"You got it babe."

I first pick him up by the sides of his waist, lifting him off the bed. He holds on to my neck as I stumble into the middle of the room. I move my arms down his body, passing over his ass and moving to his soft and fuzzy thighs. I hold onto his hips and pull him up as he adjusts his grip.

He holds his head close to mine, his head coming to rest near my collarbone. I feel his yearning breaths against my skin, and I just want to give him every ounce of pleasure he wants.

"damn, such soft thighs... are you ready, baby?"

"yes, please-"

I hold him up with one arm, and guide my cock to his hole, before he slips on my shoulder and falls down onto it fully.

"Aahg-!" he moans loudly into my ear. I can't get enough of his pathetic little noises. It's all my fault he's this undone, and I love every second of it.

"Oh- i'm sorry..." I pant into his face. The change in position leaves us breathless, so we sit in that position for a few seconds, reveling in each others warmth. Pony's glazed eyes come back to life as he looks into mine.

"o-ok... let's go-" He raises himself with his arms, and I pull him up by the firm grip I have on his hips.

"Dallas... oh my godd..." He yells out as I guide his hips to fall back on my cock a little gentler this time.

"Yes, yes... don't you love it?"

"s-so much..."

"tell me exactly how much you love it." I whisper, my lips grazing the tender skin beneath his left ear.

I start to guide his and my hips up and down respectively, causing him to whimper nonsense into my side.

"i-i love the way you hold me close, i feel s-so safe when you touch me... y-you always make sure i love every second... a-and you whisper sweet things into my ear and remind me h-how much i love you..." He rambles breathlessly as my groin and his thighs slap together repeatedly.

"oh yeah," I growl, baring my teeth through the sensitive thrusting. "and don't you forget it, Ponyboy. I love you so fucking much... i-if i didn't see that beautiful face every day... god, i don't know what i'd do-"

He grips onto my back harder now. His fingers become claws and ripple down my skin, making me let out noises of pleasure and pain.

The pounding sends me into a daze, unable to control my thrusting. He seems to jump forward with roaming eyes every time my cock touches his prostate.

"you take it so good for me-"

"y-yeah, only for you, only Dallas..."

Slick sweat glistens down our shared bodies as the room seems to become smaller.

"D-Dallas... I'm so close, can i please cum-?"

"Not yet. hold it in, i promise, not much longer."

"b-but i-"

"no buts, Pony. now just wait, I'm close too..."

I start to drastically pick up my pace with my hips thrusting up. I lift and drop Pony's lower half using my arms. His begging whimpers turn into full on pleas, and I can't help but revel in the fact I make him fall apart.

His legs and thighs quake in my arms as he tries his absolute best to hold back. I can feel myself about to climax, but I try to prolong the rough stroking from Pony's twitching hole. Just as I can't take it any more, I touch the sensitive spot at the back for the final time.

"Dallas! Please, I can't!! I'm cu-"

he prematurely cums all over my chest, guiltily heaving loud breaths as his head falls back and his eyes clamp shut. My continued pounding causes his chest to rise and fall fast.

"oh d-dally, i'm sorry, I didn't mean to- it was an accident i promise-"

"hush, baby, i'm almost there... ohh god..."

My hands spasm from the disorienting pleasure, making me slide them up Pony's sweating back as I finally feel the warm ripples in my torso.

"h-hold me! I'm cumming-" I crash my chest into Pony's as our arms hold on for dear life. He wraps his legs around my waist tight, pulling me close. I feel the cum dribble down me as i pull out.

"oh my god- look at our mess." I wheeze with a chuckle. Ponyboy lifts his head from the crook of my neck and sees the sweaty messes that we've become.

"I've never... that much... god..." he says between pants.

"now are you satisfied?"

"after that, i'll be 'satisfied' for a week." He exaggerates.

"A week!?"

"so now who's the desperate one?" he giggles.

"hush."

I walk over to the bed, laying him down on the mattress before grabbing a towel from the floor. I take the towel and blot over his chest, cleaning him off carefully.

"thank you, love." he coos.

"your so adorable."

"says you, Winston."

"oh hush, ya big flirt." I cover his naked body with the comforter when he is fully clean, tucking him in up to the chin.

"now sleep, hon. You need to cool off."

"You know I can't without you." he pouts.

I clean myself off with the towel, sliding on new boxers before jumping on the bed next to him. I shimmy into the covers and pull him tight.

"are we really gonna take a nap at 10:30?" he asks with lidded eyes.

"You know it."

•••

{2157 words} Another chapter like this to keep you all invested! Love you all, Matty-
Stay gold-

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

12.8K 294 10
Dallas Winston hates feelings. Why tell someone your feelings when you can just avoid them, right? He doesn't admit it, not even to himself, but new...
2.5K 89 23
Not many would consider Dallas Winston to be a gambling man. Though he doesn't mind playing cards, hitting pool, or betting on races. All Dally wants...
76.1K 1.6K 27
A modern day Dallyboy fanfic. After their parents had died in a tragic accident, Sodapop Curtis and his older brother Darry dropped out of school to...
5.2K 73 15
Y/N Curtis. She was a fearful girl at the start, but traumatizing events changed her. Y/N Curtis. In the highest part of life, she was a strong, dama...