After the male protagonist Ba...

Demens88c tarafından

Summary too long, read it in the first chapter. NOT MINE MTL (no editing) NO VOTING https://www.shubaowb.com... Daha Fazla

Summary + Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87 if met in previous life
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98

Chapter 38

534 14 0
Demens88c tarafından

Yan Jinzhou really took Jiang Baiyu to the Expo Library, and even went to the sixth floor where Jiang Baiyu said he could have it all.

Sure enough, there was no one. The huge one-story library is lined with rows of bookshelves filled with books, and the quiet space is filled with the faint scent of book pages and wooden bookshelves.

Standing in this space, Jiang Baiyu truly realized what Yan Jinzhou had brought him to do. His heart was beating like thunder and he didn't dare to look at Yan Jinzhou at all. I could only feel the warmth and warmth held by Yan Jinzhou. It was so hot that he broke into a thin layer of sweat.

Yan Jinzhou took the boy's hand and walked to the end, gently pushed the boy on the bookshelf, lowered his eyes and teased: "You were so active when you kissed me just now, are you afraid of being like this now?"

Jiang Baiyu retorted in a low voice: "I'm not afraid."

The boy's soft face gradually became flushed, and a row of thick eyelashes hung down from his clear eyes and trembled nervously, like a butterfly flapping its wings.

"Aren't you afraid?"

Yan Jinzhou asked back: "So you're quite looking forward to it?"

"No, don't ask."

Jiang Baiyu couldn't give the right answer no matter what, so she begged him in a low voice.

"That won't work. I have to ask you again."

Yan Jinzhou raised his chin and asked softly, "Are you really willing?"

Jiang Baiyu was forced to look into the man's eyes, and he saw a bit of seriousness in those smiling and joking peach blossom eyes.

It can be seen that although Yan Jinzhou is not serious every time he talks to him, he is not someone who kisses others casually. As long as he agrees, the relationship between the two will be different from now on.

Jiang Baiyu secretly made a decision in his heart and nodded lightly.

At the same time, Yan Jinzhou leaned down and kissed his lips that were slightly open due to nervousness. Just as he imagined, it was soft and sweet, and he only tasted it once to know the taste.

Jiang Baiyu was very obedient and honestly accepted what he agreed to without any objection. This is actually the first time Yan Jinzhou has been like this, because Jiang Baiyu's motionless nervousness makes him look too experienced. At first, he only touched lightly and bit lightly, then gradually deepened it like an intoxication. It wasn't until Yan Jinzhou was bent over and stood a little tired that he let go.

But his eyes were looking deeply, and the boy's obedient look was reflected in his beautiful deep eyes.

"Is it okay?"

Jiang Baiyu thought it was over, adjusted her breathing slightly and asked him softly.

The originally light red lips turned bright red and glowed like rose petals with morning dew, so beautiful and alluring.

Yan Jinzhou held his face with both hands, lowered his head and kissed him again and said, "No."

He had just pressed Jiang Baiyu's hands against the bookshelf with his backhand. His body was stiff and tense due to nervousness. It was very tiring to keep this position. But Jiang Baiyu didn't look like he was trying to avoid it at all, enduring his kiss for so long.

So good.

Yan Jinzhou knew that he had a gentle personality, but he didn't expect that he would be so obedient to him. This is still just a kiss, they will do more things in the future, this is Jiang Baiyu's real treasure. How lucky he was to meet such a boy.

He held the boy's slender wrist and placed it on his waist, saying, "Hold me, it will be more comfortable."

Jiang Baiyu followed him and hugged Yan Jinzhou's waist. He immediately understood the difference in stature between him and Yan Jinzhou. There seemed to be no extra flesh on his waist. It was tough and strong. When it bent, it curved like a scimitar. The muscles that were tightened with a little force became as hard as steel plates.

But it's warm and safe.

Because of the height difference, Yan Jinzhou could only bend down again and put his palm on the back of the boy's head before kissing him. The pain in the back of the head is gone, but it still means that the head is controlled by Yan Jinzhou, and he can't hide even if he wants to.

Jiang Baiyu's lips were bitten again. This time Yan Jinzhou lost the tenderness and affection before, like a trapped animal that had been hungry for a long time and finally found his favorite delicacy and bit it and never let go.

Jiang Baiyu's hands and fingers holding Yan Jinzhou became tighter and tighter, and his feet leaning on the bookshelf became weaker and weaker until he knew that all the weight of his body was pressed against the wooden bookshelf.

Outside.

A girl who wanted to find a book came to the sixth floor of the library, but saw a sign saying "Under construction, please keep away" in front of the door to the book collection area on the sixth floor.

There were two men standing guard behind the sign to prevent outsiders from entering.

The girl was confused and asked: "I want to find a book, can't I go in now?"

One of the men guarding the door said: "Sorry, there is construction going on inside right now. For your safety, you can wait a while."

The girl asked: "How long do we have to wait?"

"Well... it depends on how long the construction will take, maybe half an hour, or two or three hours."

The girl looked at the time and said, "Then I'll come back tomorrow."

As he was leaving, he looked back in confusion and thought: The construction workers should be wearing work clothes and safety helmets. Why are these two people wearing suits?

After the two men saw the girl leaving, they breathed a sigh of relief and whispered: "Mr. Yan is really good at playing. He actually came to the library on a date with his boyfriend? And he even covered this whole floor, ha!"

"do not talk."

Another man looked carefully at the door behind him and warned him: "Be careful, Mr. Yan will slap you if he hears it."

When the man heard this, he shrank his neck and did not dare to discuss it any more.

They have been following Yan Jinzhou for many years and know how crazy and ruthless this seemingly gentle young boss can be. .

The second young master of the Yan family has had unusually keen observation and leadership skills since he was a teenager. What is even more frightening is that since he founded the company in college, he has been cultivating his own power bit by bit, secretly setting up formations to bring him to power. people were sent to various group companies under Yan's family.

Then use his ability to teach them to smoothly enter the company's management step by step. Today, it can be said that almost half of all the industries under the Yan family are infiltrated by Yan Jinzhou's private army. Most of these people are older than Yan Jinzhou, but they all admire his ability and courage, and are willing to work for him secretly.

Even when Yan Jinzhou came to the library for a date with his little boyfriend, they dutifully helped guard the door on the sixth floor.

Jiang Baiyu finally couldn't stand it any longer, sobbed twice, and pushed with his hands as if begging.

Yan Jinzhou let go of the boy's soft lips without hesitation, held the boy's red face with both hands, gently wiped away the moisture on the boy's lips with his thumbs, and asked in a hoarse voice, "What's wrong?"

"Also, haven't you had enough?"

Jiang Baiyu's soft voice almost sounded like crying.

"not enough."

Yan Jinzhou told the truth.

He didn't know that kissing could be such a fascinating thing. The soft lips, sweet taste, and the gentle breath of the boy on his cheek made him unable to put it down.

He was even more fortunate to have met and had such a boy, a treasure worth cherishing with all his heart.

Even if he is not sure what kind of feelings Jiang Baiyu has for him, he will take him as his own step by step. Thinking of this, Yan Jinzhou became more energetic, lowered his head and bit the boy's lips, this time with a little force.

Jiang Baiyu gently nudged him with soft hands. That little bit of power was not worth mentioning in front of him. Yan Jinzhou still let go of his teeth, and the soft tip of his tongue gently soothed the place where he had bitten. Then it started again, and again, and again, and again, but it was never enough, until he heard a tiny cry.

"What's wrong?"

Yan Jinzhou looked carefully at the lip that he had bitten repeatedly and found that it was not injured.

"My back hurts a little."

Jiang Baiyu couldn't bear to speak out, his slightly red eyes were a little aggrieved, as if he were filled with tears.

"back?"

It turned out that the place where Jiang Baiyu's back was leaning happened to be the edge of the bookshelf, and the weight of his body pressed on it, making the pain more painful as time went on.

"Let me see."

Yan Jinzhou held him in her arms and wanted to open the back of his dress to check.

"No."

Jiang Baiyu quickly dodged and whispered, "Just don't lean there."

Yan Jinzhou gently rubbed his back and whispered, "Okay, change places."

Jiang Baiyu almost begged for mercy: "Don't you have enough?"

"not enough."

Yan Jinzhou held his hand and said, "I haven't gone to your favorite place yet."

He was talking about the wicker chair placed in front of the floor-to-ceiling window for resting, but there was no cushion on the wicker chair, and it would hurt your body if you leaned on it for a long time.

Yan Jinzhou took off his large dress jacket and laid it on the side of the wicker chair. He asked Jiang Baiyu to sit on it and said, "This will make it softer."

Jiang Baiyu was a little frightened.

He saw that the clock on the wall had already gone around, and Yan Jinzhou was just about to start. Keep it up like this...

He sat huddled up, trying his best to hide in the corner of the wicker chair, and asked in a low voice: "How much longer do you want? Even if it is doubled, it will be enough."

His voice was as soft as a kitten's, and the more he listened to it, the more people would bully him.

Yan Jinzhou hugged him, buried his head in the boy's warm and soft neck, and said, "Not enough."

Not long after Jiang Chengyi and his wife arrived home, Lu Qingci knocked on the door of Jiang's villa.

Shen Shiyi opened the door for him with a smile and asked him: "Qingci, you are so busy today, why are you here?"

Lu Qingci hugged his schoolbag and said, "Auntie, I want to find Jiang Baiyu and give him extra classes. I was too busy the past few days and haven't given him extra classes. I'm afraid he'll miss too many classes."

"Oh, such a good boy."

Shen Shiyi was very moved and said, "But Xiaoyu is not at home now, why don't you come to my house first to sit, drink some tea and eat some snacks."

Lu Qingci seemed to hesitate and asked, "When will he come back?"

"this......"

Shen Shiyi thought for a while and said, "I will definitely come back tonight. After all, tomorrow is his important day."

"He's getting engaged to Yan Jinzhou tomorrow, right?"

When Lu Qingci asked, there was a light smile on his face.

Shen Shiyi was a little embarrassed and said: "Yes, originally, this matter was just a joke between the two elders. After all, Xiaoyu is also young, so we didn't take it to heart. We didn't expect that he and Jinzhou had a good relationship. OK, so we agreed."

"I don't know where they went to play now?"

Lu Qingci had a smile on his face, and the fingers holding his schoolbag were ferocious, and all the veins on the back of his hands were protruding.

He said: "I know Aunt Shen, if he comes back early, can you let me know?"

Shen Shiyi: "Why don't you go home and sit for a while?"

Lu Qingci: "No, no, Auntie, you are busy."

After Lu Qing said goodbye to Shen Shiyi, he walked to a small garden in the villa area.

This is the only way Jiang Baiyu needs to go home. He has also investigated Yan Jinzhou's car through surveillance. He only needs to hide here and wait quietly, and he can wait for Jiang Baiyu to come back before night.

The sky was getting dark, and the floor-to-ceiling windows on the sixth floor of the library gradually reflected the figures of the two people on the wicker chairs. The smaller one was hugged and pressed on the wicker chair, and was kissed like a predator. He tried to hide but couldn't. After a long period of small sobs, the two figures slowly separated.

Yan Jinzhou caressed the boy's cheek, wiped the tears on his fingertips and tasted them in his mouth. Jiang Baiyu pushed him angrily and said aggrievedly: "I want to go home."

"Well, I'll take you home."

Yan Jinzhou whispered, he lowered his head and kissed the boy's face again, swallowing all the tears into his mouth, savoring the bitterness little by little.

Jiang Baiyu scolded him in a low voice, "You are perverted."

The angry mouth looked a little pouty because it was red and slightly swollen, making it look more like a little octopus.

Yan Jinzhou smiled: "Don't say that to me, otherwise, I'll want it again."

Jiang Baiyu was so frightened that he stopped talking.

Others are right, he is a madman.

Yan Jinzhou stroked the boy's lips with his fingertips and said, "We are getting engaged tomorrow. The engagement banquet will be held at the Yan family's old house. During the break, come to my room."

Jiang Baiyu:!

"Don't be afraid, it won't be like today."

Yan Jinzhou whispered: "I just want to confirm something. Is that okay?"

Jiang Baiyu: "What's going on?"

Yan Jinzhou: "I want to know if I can sleep peacefully as long as you are here."

ah! I actually coded it! !

I am writing in a hurry and haven't had time to catch the bug yet.

Thank you very much to the sisters who caught bugs in the comment area. I will change it when I see it.

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

34K 1.4K 75
https://m.shubaow.net/215/215845/ Author: Tong Ke Category: Danmei Fans Release time: 2021-10-01 Latest: Chapter 75 Final Chapter (2) Danmei Fans fin...
62.2K 1.5K 83
Title:把老攻搞到手前人设绝不能崩 Author:清浅易欢 He Yutian was ruined by Bai Lianhua Kengdi's family. During the darkest days, his ex-fiancé Bai Rao took care of him...
1.7M 103K 40
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...
84K 3K 75
A Cannon Fodder and a Bamboo Horse Dressed as an Attacker [Book Wearing] 穿成攻具人的炮灰竹马[穿书] Author 拾一亿 Status 75 Chapters Description Lin Shuyu went into...