After the male protagonist Ba...

By Demens88c

Summary too long, read it in the first chapter. NOT MINE MTL (no editing) NO VOTING https://www.shubaowb.com... More

Summary + Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87 if met in previous life
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98

Chapter 32

582 13 0
By Demens88c

The family dinner is over.

Yan Mingyi left the old house with his wife Zhou Hui.

In the car, Zhou Hui made a phone call with a gloomy expression.

Yan Mingyi heard something and asked in a deep voice: "What do you want to do?"

Zhou Hui snorted coldly: "I told you not to do anything to your illegitimate son."

Yan Mingyi warned her: "Don't act recklessly. No matter what, Jiang Baiyu is the only son of the Jiang family. If something happens to him, the Jiang family will not let it go, and his father will not let you go."

"What are you afraid of?"

Zhou Hui looked at her husband with disdain and said, "Teach him a little lesson to let him know that our Yan family is not so easy to get married. Besides, you don't agree with the engagement of the two children. I am here to help you."

morning.

Lu Qingci sat at the dining table, biting into a piece of toast bread without any taste.

His cell phone lit up next to him.

Song He: [Brother Lu, my brother took an order last night, and the target is your classmate Jiang Baiyu. 】

However, except for Jiang Baiyu and his family, Lu Qingci's message ringtones were all silent.

He didn't notice and continued to bite the bread with a bored expression.

After a while, this message was withdrawn by Song He and another one was sent:

[The order has been cancelled, don't worry. 】

Lu Qingci still didn't see it.

Lu Qingchu looked at the nutritious breakfast on the table, and then at his brother who was only biting into a tasteless piece of toast from beginning to end.

"Brother, you didn't sleep well last night?"

Lu Qingci's eyebrows moved slightly and he ignored her.

Lu Qingchu laughed at him softly: "Is it because of Jiang Baiyu? Have you made someone angry and don't know how to coax him back?"

Lu Qingci put down his chopsticks and said coldly: "Take good care of yourself at home. I'm going to school."

When he got home last night and charged up his cell phone, he saw the message from Jiang Baiyu.

[Squad leader, I have an emergency at home, so I'm going back first. 】

【See you tomorrow. 】

What's so urgent?

Is it more important than him?

Lu Qingci wanted to be angry, but at the same time he was very uneasy.

I tossed and turned in bed all night and almost until dawn.

Lu Qingchu curled his lips and said, "Change your temper, otherwise, no one will dare to like you anymore."

Lu Qingci suddenly paused and asked her, "Is my temper bad?"

Lu Qingchu asked, "What do you think?"

Just as he was talking, there was a sudden movement outside the yard. The brother and sister looked through the window and saw Lu Mingxiu coming, directing several people to lift a grand piano from a truck.

Lu Qingchu asked Lu Qingci in a low voice: "The piano should be bought for our mother, right? This Mr. Lu really tries his best to please our mother."

Lu Qingci was not very interested in the relationship between his parents. Anyway, after he came to power in a few years, his mother would still be the wife of the Lu family.

Lu Qingchu gossiped in a low voice: "I heard that Mr. Lu... was our cheap father. He also had a bad temper when he was young. Our mother was so heartbroken by him that she left him with both of us in mind. As a result, he I have been waiting for my mother for eighteen years alone."

"In the past eighteen years, our mother has talked with her several times, but he has been alone and waited until now. If Aunt Shen hadn't been the one to pull the strings, he still wouldn't be able to find our mother."

When Lu Qingci listened to his sister's words, he suddenly thought of himself.

After the death of Jiang Baiyu in his previous life, the pain of never having him again made him lose all hope in life. Only then did he realize how much he loved Jiang Baiyu.

If he was not reborn but continued to live, he would never fall in love with anyone else again. He would hide Jiang Baiyu in his heart and suffer like a walking zombie for the rest of his life.

There is only Jiang Baiyu in his life.

Without Jiang Baiyu, his life would be meaningless.

Lu Qingchu looked through the window at Lu Mingxiu, who was leading people to move the piano, and sighed: "So, if you like someone, you have to be nice to them from the beginning. Otherwise, if you make others sad, you will also feel bad for yourself."

Lu Qingci's voice was hoarse: "I understand."

Lu Qingchu:? ?

"What do you know?"

After Lu Mingxiu brought the piano in, he saw that the domestic servants were very respectful to the brother and sister, and the house was even more orderly. Even when the domestic servants saw him coming, they ran to report to Lu Qingci before opening the door for him.

They were obviously the people he paid to invite, but in just a few days, these people regarded Lu Qingci as the master of the family. It shows that this child is born with extremely strong management abilities.

Lu Mingxiu was quite proud.

He coughed lightly, walked towards the restaurant, and tried to call the two children's names: "Qingci, early Qing Dynasty."

The two children looked at him without speaking, and even stopped eating.

Lu Mingxiu didn't know how to maintain a good relationship with the two children, so he pretended to be relaxed and sat across from them, smiling and saying, "What are you looking at me for?"

Lu Qingchu looked at his brother with searching eyes. Seeing Lu Qingci's cold expression, he had to turn to him and said, "...I don't know how to call you."

"It doesn't matter."

Lu Mingxiu laughed out loud at his daughter's straightforwardness and said, "If you're not used to it, it's okay not to call me yet. But at the Lu family's banquet the day after tomorrow, you have to call me 'Dad' so that others can hear me, okay?"

He spoke to the two children in a consultative tone.

Lu Qingci nodded.

Lu Qingchu grinned at him: "Okay."

Lu Mingxiu liked his daughter so much. She grew up in an ordinary family and had never used a luxury item before taking her to the Lu family. But her behavior and temperament are not inferior to those of famous ladies.

It's because of the good genes of his Lu family, and it's also because of Su Man's teachings to them since childhood.

Thinking of Su Man, Lu Mingxiu felt a little lower and said, "I will persuade your mother to come and live with you as soon as possible. If...well, you can also help me persuade her, okay?"

"My mother named us Lu, which shows that she has not forgotten you."

Lu Qingci looked at him with clear eyes, as if looking at her former self: "If you really want to get back together with her, you must first understand why she left you while pregnant with the child."

Lu Mingxiu:......

He was not unhappy at all being taught a lesson by his own son.

This middle-aged man with outstanding temperament sighed and said, "I know, I did make her sad back then."

"correct."

Lu Mingxiu saw his son's schoolbag lying aside and said, "You have already been admitted to University A in advance. It doesn't matter whether you go to school or not. Why don't you come with me to the company to familiarize yourself with our Lu family's business in advance?"

Lu Qingci didn't hesitate and said, "Let's wait until the third year of high school is over."

He now wants to see Jiang Baiyu every day.

Especially now.

in school.

Jiang Baiyu secretly told his good friend Zhou Nan about his engagement to Yan Jinzhou.

Zhou Nan didn't recover for a long time and asked after holding back for a long time: "Then do you like him?"

Jiang Baiyu: "Forget it, I like it."

He did not tell Zhou Nan the specific reasons for the engagement, nor the terms of his private agreement with Yan Jinzhou.

Zhou Nan: "I don't believe it. How long have you known him?"

Jiang Baiyu whispered: "After all, I met the right person, and the relationship between my grandparents is also very good, so it's settled."

Zhou Nan still looked unbelieving and asked him: "He likes you too?"

Jiang Baiyu: "Yes, probably."

Yan Jinzhou shouldn't hate him.

Jiang Baiyu told him in a low voice: "Don't tell anyone else, I told you as if you were my best friend."

......best friend.

Zhou Nan raised his hand and slapped the boy on the shoulder.

"pain."

Jiang Baiyu rubbed his shoulders and complained with his clear eyes dissatisfied.

"I didn't even try."

Zhou Nan was speechless, put his hand on the boy's shoulder, and said, "Come here, let me rub it for you."

Jiang Baiyu twisted his shoulders and avoided his hand with a smile.

When Lu Qingci walked into the classroom, he happened to see this scene.

The young man's eyes turned cold, and when he walked to his seat, he kicked Zhou Nan's desk.

Zhou Nan:......

"are you crazy!"

Lu Qingci's expression was deserted: "It's too close."

Zhou Nan looked down at his desk, which was indeed a little forward. He pulled the desk back angrily.

Jiang Baiyu could easily detect Lu Qingci's emotional changes. Seeing how unhappy he looked as soon as he entered the classroom, he immediately sat inside and stayed as far away from him as possible.

After sitting down, Lu Qingci packed his schoolbag and opened the textbook. He seemed to be nonchalant, but he glanced at the boy at the same table several times from the corner of his eyes.

But Jiang Baiyu was either reading or doing questions. He was about to go to class and had no intention of explaining to him.

Lu Qingci finally couldn't stand the torment in his heart and asked him quietly: "What happened to your family last night?"

Jiang Baiyu:!

He had already forgotten about Lu Qingci's date with him yesterday.

He definitely couldn't say that he went to Yan's house to try on the engagement dress. He explained in a gentle voice: "There was a relative gathering last night, so my parents came to pick me up from school and asked me to go quickly. So, I had to send it to you. information."

After speaking, the boy tentatively looked into Lu Qingci's eyes and asked, "Are you angry?"

Her voice was soft, and she still sounded very well-behaved and seemed to care about him.

The knot in Lu Qingci's heart disappeared instantly.

He met the boy's clear eyes, bent his eyes, and said, "No, not angry."

Jiang Baiyu:......

Just don't get angry.

He asked: "What do you want from me? Can't you tell me now?"

I want to confess to you.

Lu Qingci said in his heart.

He really wanted to confess his love to Jiang Baiyu right away, but he didn't want to make such an important and romantic thing so abrupt.

The boy's Adam's apple rolled, he swallowed the longing in his heart, and said: "Qingchu and I have already moved into the Lu family, so... I want to invite you to come to the Lu family for a visit. Also, Qingchu also wants to tell you in person Thank you."

"Going to your house?"

Jiang Baiyu was very surprised.

Lu Qingci nodded restrainedly: "School is over today, is that okay?"

If Jiang Baiyu agrees, he will confess to Jiang Baiyu at home tonight. From then on he could hold the boy's hand.

Jiang Baiyu could not find a suitable reason for rejection for a while, and he was not good at lying. His eyes were evasive and he hesitated as he said: "That, that, that's not appropriate, I, I..."

"If you don't want to, do you want to go home with me?"

When Lu Qingci saw the boy who refused, his heart filled with anticipation became lower and lower, and that uneasy feeling hit his body again.

He really didn't expect that when he personally invited Jiang Baiyu, Jiang Baiyu didn't agree happily.

Does Jiang Baiyu really not care about him?

No, don't you like him?

Lu Qingci's heart suddenly trembled.

He was reborn and knew everything that happened in his previous life.

But Jiang Baiyu should still be the child who simply likes him.

Could it be that it was really just because of his change in attitude and a misunderstanding that "I have someone I like" that Jiang Baiyu no longer pursued him and liked him like he did in his previous life?

"I, that day..."

Lu Qingci was panicking. When he wanted to explain what he said to Yan Shuran that day, Jiang Baiyu's cell phone suddenly rang.

"Sorry, someone messaged me."

Jiang Baiyu interrupted him, lowered his head and took out his cell phone to check.

Yan Jinzhou:

【Are you free after school? 】

【I want to date you. 】

Dating? !

Jiang Baiyu's heart skipped a beat, but he soon realized clearly that Yan Jinzhou must be teasing him.

He reluctantly replied: [What's wrong with you? 】

Yan Jinzhou: [Reject me? 】

Yan Jinzhou would not come to him like this for no reason.

Jiang Baiyu: [I just want to know why you are looking for me. 】

Yan Jinzhou: [Marriage obligations. 】

It was the terms they negotiated yesterday, and today Yan Jinzhou threatened him with four words.

Jiang Baiyu retorted:

【We are not married yet! 】

Yan Jinzhou: [Not willing? I'll bully you next time we meet. 】

A domineering and unreasonable attitude.

Jiang Baiyu knew that Yan Jinzhou's 'bullying' was to deliberately make him blush. But the boy's handsome face was still covered with a blush, and he asked:

【Where do you want to take me? 】

"Who are you texting?"

Lu Qingci's cold voice suddenly came from beside him.

Jiang Baiyu was shocked and looked sideways into Lu Qingci's cold black eyes.

Only then did he realize that he was smiling unconsciously when he sent messages to Yan Jinzhou.

"...Follow your parents."

Jiang Baiyu coughed lightly and made up an excuse to reject Lu Qingci's invitation: "My parents said that if I have something to do tonight, I should go home early after school."

All the nerves in Lu Qingci's body were catching the boy's expression. He saw a happy smile on the boy's face when he sent the message. He had never seen Jiang Baiyu smile like that at him.

Is it really that happy to send messages to parents?

He didn't know, but his growing uneasiness made him more and more convinced----

--Jiang Baiyu seems to really not care about him anymore.

Yan Jinzhou's message was sent again.

[Take you to choose the flowers for the engagement party. 】

[I just told Aunt Shen that you should wait for me at your house after school and I will pick you up. 】

what the hell.

Sure enough, there was something serious, so I had to scare him with a 'date'.

Jiang Baiyu sat sideways with his back to Lu Qingci, secretly curling the corners of his lips again.

go home after school.

As expected, Yan Jinzhou was sitting in the living room at home, chatting harmoniously with his mother.

When he came back, his mother greeted him and said, "Xiaoyu, we're finally home. Jinzhou has been waiting for half an hour. The Yan family said that you two should choose the flowers for the engagement banquet. You quickly change your clothes and tell Jinzhou Let's go with the boat."

Yan Jinzhou smiled quietly at him from behind his mother, his beautiful peach blossom eyes full of cunning.

Jiang Baiyu:......

Yan Jinzhou's visit to him must be more than just buying flowers.

But there was a faint expectation in his heart, and he ran upstairs and said, "Wait for me a little longer, I'll go change my clothes."

Yan Jinzhou wore a suit, and he also chose a more formal casual suit. It made the boy's originally handsome face look even more elegant and noble.

Shen Shiyi especially hoped that the two of them could get along well. When sending them out, she said, "Don't be in a hurry to go home. Choose slowly. If you are hungry, you will come back after dinner."

Jiang Baiyu:......

He was so anxious to give him to Yan Jinzhou.

Jiang Baiyu got into the car at the invitation of Yan Jinzhou, a gentle gentleman.

Today, Yan Jinzhou drove a black SUV. The body was thick and stable, and the chassis was high and spacious. When the roof fender was opened, the space inside the car appeared to be spacious and comfortable. Outside the top window, the orange-red sunset under the late autumn sun adds some warm colors to the interior of the car.

Jiang Baiyu felt inexplicably happy, but he still asked Yan Jinzhou suspiciously: "Sir, did you really bring me out just to buy flowers?"

"of course not."

Yan Jinzhou was as calm as a gentleman and asked, "We are about to get engaged. Do we need to go on a few dates first to deepen our relationship?"

......Dating.

Jiang Baiyu sat on the large and comfortable seat, slightly shrinking his shoulders. He didn't know whether Yan Jinzhou was joking or serious.

Yan Jinzhou suddenly asked him: "Have you ever dated anyone?"

Jiang Baiyu paused and said, "No."

He liked Lu Qingci in his previous life, but he never had a real date with Lu Qingci. Even every time they were together, they ended up breaking up on bad terms, which led him to be cautious every time he was with Lu Qingci.

"It's my first time too. So, are we going to record our first date experience?"

Yan Jinzhou said, parking the car at a red light intersection, taking advantage of the dozens of seconds of red light time to quickly take out his mobile phone, turn on the camera, and lean towards the boy.

Jiang Baiyu suddenly barged into Yan Jinzhou's mobile phone camera. Looking at Yan Jinzhou's handsome and smiling face on the screen, he felt inexplicably panicked. Before he could react, there was a "click" sound of the shutter, and he was confused and panicked.

His expression was frozen on Yan Jinzhou's mobile phone.

Yan Jinzhou looked at the boy looking at the camera in surprise in the photo and couldn't help but chuckle.

Jiang Baiyu was frightened and hurriedly grabbed his phone. After seeing what he looked like, he immediately said, "No, it doesn't look good. Delete it quickly."

Although he is very confident in his appearance.

But photos are stored forever! If the photo is not good-looking, it will become a black history.

Yan Jinzhou moved quickly, raising his arms high before the boy could grab the phone. Jiang Baiyu suddenly jumped into the air, and the thin boy fell on half of Yan Jinzhou's strong body.

Jiang Baiyu got up from the man with a red face, and begged him in a soft voice: "Sir, can you delete it?"

Yan Jinzhou confirmed the photo on his phone again and said, "When we make the official announcement, I will send this photo to my personal vb."

Jiang Baiyu:! !

He had seen Yan Jinzhou's vb account and there were very few updates.

But as the Yan family has attracted much attention, the number of fans of Yan Jinzhou has exceeded hundreds of thousands.

Jiang Baiyu was afraid that he would really say it, so he begged in a low voice again: "Don't be joking. If you really say it, I, I will be angry."

The soft voice said 'will be angry', not even the slightest threat.

"That......"

Yan Jinzhou raised the corners of his lips and made a condition: "If you make me happy today, I will listen to you."

Make Yan Jinzhou happy?

He looks very happy now.

Jiang Baiyu blushed and muttered in a low voice: "You are not allowed to send it out anyway."

The green light comes on.

Yan Jinzhou stopped joking, started the car and continued to move forward. The two streams of traffic at the intersection passed by each other.

Jiang Baiyu was sitting on his seat when he suddenly saw a familiar face sitting in a car opposite.

Lu Qingci!

Jiang Baiyu was surprised for a moment, and his eyes followed the passing cars.

Lu Qingci also saw Jiang Baiyu. The two cars drove away quickly. For a moment, the two of them looked at each other in surprise.

Whose car was Jiang Baiyu riding in?

Who is the man driving the car?

Lu Qingci suddenly turned his head and stared deeply at the rear of the luxury SUV that was driving away, feeling an uncontrollable panic rising in his heart.

The Jiang family does not have such a car.

And the person driving the car seemed to be a young man.

At this moment, he received a call from Song He.

"Brother Lu. You have to be careful when you return to the Lu family from now on. Our city A has not been peaceful recently, and some people are targeting your school."

Lu Qingci was thinking about Jiang Baiyu and gave a faint hum.

Song He: "Did your classmate named Jiang Baiyu go to school today?"

Lu Qingci frowned: "What's wrong with him?"

Song He: "Didn't I send you a message this morning? Someone placed an order with me to mess with Jiang Baiyu..."

"What did you say!"

Lu Qingci sat up straight in an instant: "Say it again!"

Song He was startled by his roar and said, "Didn't I send you a message? Didn't you see it?"

This is their rule.

In order not to leave any clues, all information with evidence will be deleted immediately after being sent.

"I did not see it."

Lu Qingci suddenly thought of the strange car and the young strange man Jiang Baiyu was riding in.

But he only paid attention to the man driving the car and forgot to look at the license plate number.

"Who placed the order?"

The young man's eyes were as cold as ice: "Tell me what's going on?"

Shen Shiyi received a call at home.

"Qingci, why is it you? What do you want from me?"

Lu Qingci's voice was calm and polite: "Hello Aunt Shen, our classmates are having a gathering today and we would like to ask Xiao Yu to come with us. Can you let Xiao Yu answer the phone?"

Shen Shiyi: "Oh, he just went out. Don't you have his mobile phone number?"

"He called, he didn't answer."

Lu Qingci asked calmly: "It's so late, where is he?"

Jiang Baiyu is not officially engaged yet, and Shen Shiyi will not talk about his relationship with Yan Jinzhou casually. She just said with a smile: "He went to the flower shop to buy flowers with a friend, so he probably won't be able to attend the class reunion."

"Yeah?"

Lu Qingci asked again: "Which flower shop is it? If it's close, maybe we can run into it."

"oh?"

Shen Shiyi thought for a while and said, "It seems to be the store on Fenghui Street."

"I know, thank you Aunt Shen."

The young man hung up the phone and told the driver in a deep voice: "Go to Fenghui Street and find a flower shop."

When Lu Qingci called, Jiang Baiyu had just arrived at the flower shop with Yan Jinzhou.

Although he had time to answer the phone, for some reason, Jiang Baiyu didn't want to answer Lu Qingci's call in front of Yan Jinzhou.

He waited for the phone to ring before sending a message to Lu Qingci.

[Squad leader, I have something to do and I'm coming out. 】

Yan Jinzhou asked him curiously: "Why don't you answer the phone?"

Jiang Baiyu put her cell phone on silent and put it in her backpack, and said, "It's a call from a classmate. It should be okay. Let's pick flowers in the store first."

Yan Jinzhou got out of the car first and opened the door for the boy in a gentlemanly manner.

Jiang Baiyu got out of the car under the man's gentle gaze, walked past the tall and strong man, and said softly: "Thank you."

Inadvertently, he raised his head and glanced at Yan Jinzhou.

Seeing that Yan Jinzhou's eyes seemed to have turned away from a car passing behind them, I don't know if it was an illusion, but Jiang Baiyu seemed to have seen the white car on the way here and followed them.

"Xiaoyu."

Yan Jinzhou bent his eyes and urged softly.

"okay."

Jiang Baiyu looked away and followed the man's footsteps into the flower shop.

The owner of the flower shop had already received an appointment from the Yan family, but originally they would go to the Yan family in person with sample pictures for the Yan family to choose, but suddenly the second young master of the Yan family came to the store to make the selection in person.

The boss hurriedly led the clerks to prepare all the brochure samples one by one, and waited nervously and orderly for the distinguished guests to come in and choose.

Therefore, the process of selecting samples for Yan Jinzhou and Jiang Baiyu was very smooth. We quickly picked out all the flower stands, flower bouquets, and floral arrangements for the banquet.

Jiang Baiyu smiled and said, "These all have samples and pictures. We don't need to go all the way. We can just choose based on the pictures."

"That's different."

Yan Jinzhou walked around the flower house filled with various flowers and full of light floral fragrance, and finally pointed to a large handful of richly colored, freshly blooming blue roses on the flower stand and said, "Can you make this handful into a bouquet for me? I want to give it away."

Jiang Baiyu's heart suddenly jumped: Who is Yan Jinzhou going to give blue roses to?

The clerk asked: "Sir, who do you want to give it to? Or do you want to use it as a souvenir?"

Yan Jinzhou looked at Jiang Baiyu with smiling eyes and said, "This is a gift for my boyfriend on our first date."

The clerk understood, and several of them smiled at Jiang Baiyu: "Yes, sir. Please wait a moment."

Jiang Baiyu:? !

Was it given to him?

And said he was...boyfriend.

Is Yan Jinzhou serious?

Jiang Baiyu couldn't figure it out, but his cheeks slowly began to feel hot, and his heartbeat accelerated a lot.

The clerk delicately wrapped a handful of blue roses in wrapping paper printed with hearts, and a cute little bear holding a red heart was stuck in the middle.

They first handed the bouquet to Yan Jinzhou and said to the two of them: "I wish you a smooth first date, sir, and I also wish you a happy love, sir."

Yan Jinzhou took the bouquet, turned around and stood in front of the boy. Her beautiful peach blossom eyes bent a beautiful arc towards the boy and said, "This is my first time sending flowers. I don't know if they suit your liking."

Jiang Baiyu was so nervous that he could hardly speak. He even didn't believe it and asked, "Is it really given to me? But, I..."

"So nervous?"

Yan Jinzhou said with a chuckle.

His voice was mellow and gentle, which made Jiang Baiyu calm down a little.

He reached out and carefully took the flower bouquet, and whispered: "This is also the first time for me to receive flowers. No, I don't feel comfortable with it."

It turns out that this is how it feels to receive flowers from others.

But his relationship with Yan Jinzhou...

Jiang Baiyu's heart was beating fast, her reddish face was buried in the flower bouquet and she didn't dare to lift it up.

The flower bouquet in my arms was very large and a little heavy to hold.

There is a rich and dense blue in the lowered eyes, charming and romantic, as if the whole person is immersed in a blue ocean and floating directionlessly.

He wasn't sure what Yan Jinzhou's purpose was in sending him the flowers, or maybe they were just for the florist to see.

"After that, you have to learn to adapt. After all..."

Yan Jinzhou laughed softly and said: "We will have many firsts."

Not long after Jiang Baiyu and Yan Jinzhou left the flower shop, Lu Qingci hurried here.

The young man's cold, deep eyes concealed his anxiety. He walked into the store seemingly calmly, looked around the store and then asked: "I'm looking for my friend Jiang Baiyu. Has he been here already?"

His expression was calm and natural, and his clothing and temperament were different from ordinary people. The car parked outside the store was also a luxury car.

The boss didn't think much for a while, thinking that he really had an appointment with Jiang Baiyu, and said, "Are you talking about Master Jiang who came to buy flowers with Master Yan? What a coincidence, they just left."

Master Yan?

Lu Qingci's heart suddenly sank, "Which Young Master Yan?"

"That's Yan..."

The boss was keenly aware of the change in the young man's expression.

Their store only does high-end private customization, because their customers are all the richest and most powerful people in S city, and they are also the most privacy-conscious people.

The boss kept an eye on him and said with a smile: "How about you leave a contact number, and I will tell Master Yan and Master Jiang that you are here to see him."

Lu Qingci frowned and said solemnly, "No need."

After saying that, the boy turned around and walked out of the store.

Song He also rushed over and said to him breathlessly: "I told you, already..."

He looked around cautiously and said in a low voice: "The order has been cancelled. Your friend will not be in danger."

Lu Qingci: "Who placed the order?"

Song He: "You know the rules of our business. We accept money to do things without asking our names."

Lu Qingci: "Are they from the Yan family?"

Song He: "I really don't know."

Lu Qingci grabbed him by the collar and shouted angrily in a low voice: "If you don't know, go and find out for me!"

Song He was startled and looked at the angry young man in astonishment.

Lu Qingci also realized his gaffe, weakly let go of his hand and said in a hoarse voice: "...I'm sorry."

He opened his phone and found the message he had sent half an hour ago.

【Where are you? 】

[Someone wants to cause trouble for you, please contact me. 】

But Jiang Baiyu hasn't replied to him yet.

Who wants to harm Jiang Baiyu?

Why did Jiang Baiyu buy flowers with the Yan family?

What is happening around Jiang Baiyu?

Lu Qingci has never been so restless, as if something is getting out of his control. He wants to grasp it but doesn't know how to use force.

Jiang Baiyu was sitting in Yan Jinzhou's car, holding a large bouquet of blue roses in his arms, and kept thinking wildly in his mind.

He wanted to find out why Yan Jinzhou bought him flowers, and they were blue roses.

Does Yan Jinzhou really want to date him? Want to get into a serious relationship with him?

Do you really treat him as your boyfriend who is about to get engaged and get married in the future?

Jiang Baiyu wanted to ask but didn't dare, lest Yan Jinzhou didn't mean it that way and it would appear that he was being sentimental.

But when he saw the place where Yan Jinzhou's car drove into, he was dumbfounded.

A City Central Hotel.

Yan Jinzhou actually brought him to the hotel? !

Jiang Baiyu was stunned and asked hesitantly, "Sir, you, will you take me... here?"

"if not."

Yan Jinzhou stopped the car and unbuckled his seat belt, and asked naturally: "Then where do you think we should go on a date?"

"Ah, but, but..."

The boy held the flower bouquet tightly, feeling panicked.

impossible?

Is this what adult dating means? Send flowers, eat, book a room...

He is still a student!

Jiang Baiyu turned pale in panic.

Yan Jinzhou got out of the car and walked around to the boy, asking him to get out of the car in a gentle and gentlemanly manner: "Master Jiang, please get out of the car."

Jiang Baiyu didn't dare to get out of the car and stammered: "First, sir. We, we better... go home."

Yan Jinzhou raised his beautiful eyebrows and said with a smile, "I've already made an appointment. Isn't it too bad to go back now?"

Already made an appointment?

Could it be that Yan Jinzhou had a premeditated plan!

no! Let's not talk about the relationship between the two of them now. Even if you are engaged, you can't have sex so lightly.

He, he was not mentally prepared at all.

Although Jiang Baiyu was nervous, his mind was clear and rational.

The boy's thin body was huddled on the wide car seat, determined not to get out of the car!

A pair of clear and beautiful eyes looked at the man nervously and warily, like a little rabbit huddled in a corner afraid of being caught and eaten.

At this time, the hotel parking boy ran over to greet us and said, "Mr. Yan, the table you reserved has been prepared for you. I wish you and Master Jiang a pleasant meal."

Seats? Dining?

Jiang Baiyu:!

"Good work."

Yan Jinzhou handed the car keys to the parking boy, then turned back to Jiang Baiyu and asked, "Why don't you get off? You're not hungry, I'm hungry too."

Jiang Baiyu was relieved and took a deep breath, "So you brought me here to eat?"

Yan Jinzhou was startled for a moment and then said, "What do you think I brought you here for? Jiang Baiyu, you didn't think about that when you saw the hotel, right?"

Jiang Baiyu:! !

The boy's handsome face turned red when he was guessed. He sat huddled on the large seat and just wanted to find a crack in the floor to get in. "I, I didn't..."

Yan Jinzhou looked like a gentleman and educated the children: "Children should study hard and don't always want to do that."

Jiang Baiyu couldn't tell that Yan Jinzhou was deliberately bullying him. He was angry and embarrassed, covering his face with flowers, and begged in a low voice: "I really didn't, please stop talking."

"But if you really want to, I can't do it."

Yan Jinzhou leaned down slightly and lay next to the boy's red ears. With a frivolous smile in his mellow voice, he said, "We're all here anyway."

Jiang Baiyu:! ! !

Yan Jinzhou started chasing his wife without shame or shame.

Zhouzhou is a crazy person with a gentle appearance. Whoever dares to touch his wife will smile and give them a box lunch. So don't worry about our little fish harming others.

A pre-release article about Xianzi cutting off his own legs, "Old Gong is an Interstellar Female Insect", please collect it for those who share the same hobby.

copywriting

Little star Tan Xing was framed and sent to the room of business boss Han Chen.

It is said that Han Chen is ascetic and cruel, and anyone who wants to get close to him will die miserably.

After one night, Tan Xing was speechless and unable to straighten his back. He was so miserable that he had to crawl for his life.

The man woke up, pulled him by his ankles and pushed him back onto the pillow.

The man's eyes were affectionate and his expression was pious: "If you agree, I would like to serve you as my master for the rest of my life."

Tan Xing, who was in despair:? ? ? ! ! !

One moment, he is wearing an apron and washing his hands and making soup. The next moment, he is killing everyone in the suit and leather shopping mall.

His old attack seems to be a little bit stronger.

Han Chen has physical defects.

He has an unspeakable desire for the slender and weak male. Once that desire is known, it will be banished and exiled.

Therefore, even though he has great military exploits and is the marshal of the empire, he does not dare to find his own hero.

Because he knew that no male could accept his flaws and quirks.

He was forbearing and restrained, carefully hiding his secret until to dying in an interstellar battle.

When he woke up again, he saw a thin, handsome, fair-skinned and delicate 'male' lying next to him, who seemed to be in heat.

Han Chen calmly prepared to leave, but 'Xiongzi' pestered him and nuzzled him as if asking for help. He broke away for a while and suddenly noticed something strange about 'Xiongzi'.

Han Chen:! ! !

What he never dared to dream about actually came true.

The business boss Gong who finally got a wife and wants to pamper him × the versatile and beautiful little star Shou

The Lord accepts the text! Go super favored! !

Gong is a Zerg female character: affectionate and virtuous, physically strong, with incredible fighting prowess and able to earn money to support her family.

Shou is a modern person.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

80.6K 2.4K 200
Niall-Centric Incorrect Quotes!๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ˜Š (The second one*wink*) Hey lovelies!!! I'm baaaaaaacckkkkkk๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ You know the drill๐Ÿ’– This will once again include...
He is... By ;)

Short Story

14.7K 1.1K 20
Where Ishan stumbles into Shubman's life one day and changes the latter's life forever. Shubman takes pity on Ishan but will the pity turn into some...
442K 24.3K 17
๐’๐ก๐ข๐ฏ๐š๐ง๐ฒ๐š ๐‘๐š๐ฃ๐ฉ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ฑ ๐‘๐ฎ๐๐ซ๐š๐ค๐ฌ๐ก ๐‘๐š๐ฃ๐ฉ๐ฎ๐ญ ~By ๐Š๐š๐ฃ๐ฎ๊จ„๏ธŽ...
1.2M 28.6K 45
When young Diovanna is framed for something she didn't do and is sent off to a "boarding school" she feels abandoned and betrayed. But one thing was...