Matt Sturniolo Imagines

Af eilishgfwp

Matt sturniolo Imagine for you guys!! NO SUMT ONLY KISSES OR HUGS I'm opening for ideas of you guys :)โค hop... Mere

All too well.
Family line
Cardigan
I love you.
Stay with me .
Should i do it?
The night we met
Star shopping. (1)
Star shopping (2)
Update!!
Star shopping (3)
Star shopping (4)
Miserable man
Star shopping (5)
Star shopping (6)
It'll be okay.
Star shopping (7)
Star shopping (8)
Look after you
Jealous girl
Moth to a flame (1)
Moth to a flame (2)
Moth to a flame (3)
Moth to a flame (4)
The night we met
Burn
Update!!
The summer i turend pretty!
My blood
Unlearn (1)
Unlearn (2)
Out of the woods
Breathin.
The 30th
The 30th (2)
The archer.
That Way (1)
That Way (2)
Romantic homicide
That Way (3)
That way (4)
That Way (5)
That way (6)
505.
Fix You.
Break a broken heart.
Break a broken heart (2)
Break a broken heart (3)
To be so lonely
Update!!
Because i liked a boy
Enchanted
Hailey comet
Will you cry?
Updates!!!
Block me out.
Lie
Lie (2)
This love
Long live
News!!
Brothers.
Afterglow
Afterglow (2)
Afterglow (3)
Afterglow (4)
Mess it up
Water fountain
New fan fiction update!
7 years.
Fall in love in October
Fall instagram feed <3
Requests!!
I didnt knew (1)
I didnt knew (2)
I didnt knew (3)
I didnt knew. (4)
Wildest dreams
I didnt knew (5)
I didnt knew (6)
I didnt knew (7)
Important!!
I didnt knew (8)
I didnt knew (9)
I didnt knew (10)
Fine line.
Full machine
๐๐„๐– ๐…๐€๐ ๐…๐ˆ๐‚
Everywhere, everything
UPDATE!!
Panic room
Panic room (2)
NEWSSS
The wedding song

Lover

2.1K 17 0
Af eilishgfwp

Loving someone you actually love is some blessing in your eyes. You never imagined you could actually fall in love with a person who will be made you feel loved.

Not that you ever believed in love, or true love who come once in a lifetime, and a engagement rings, and wedding, and soulmates. You always believed that everyone is their own soulmate. And none of it can change that.

Until this one person came inside you life, from no where, from absolutely no place. He just got into your life and made you believe everything you believed in, was false.

He made you believe that soulmates exist out there, you just need to wait for them to find you, and he made you believe that maybe there's a chance of falling in love and it's not just nothing. It's an experience of lifetime.

It's been two years since you met Matt, since he crush into you in the middle of the hallway in the restaurant you worked at. And asked for you number after a week.

He was coming every single Friday, to see you, he remembered your shifts, he was kinda of a annoying man who stalked you and waited for you to go out with him to a dinner, and when you knew him better, he became the best part of you life.

Matt knew his true love will come one day, and he was the opposite of you, even when you both didn't agree about a lot of things, and about most of the things, you still worked it out very quickly.

It's was Christmas night, you and Matt worked all week long to make the house look good for the holiday, Matt decided you and him will do this holiday together this year.

Not because it's your two year's anniversary, and also your favorite holiday, because he didn't got a lot of time with you since he got the job of his dream.

You woke up next to matt, for the first time he didn't left to work before you woke up and didn't have to kiss you for goodbye when you still asleep.

You watched him sleeping and kissed the back of his neck, then he turned around to you, he opened his eyes to see your eyes, you smiled at him and he finally looked at you.

"Good morning." You said. "Merry Christmas." He said with a sleep eyes, rubbing his eyes and scratching the back of his head. "I'll go change." You get up.

"Yeah you should, we have a long day." He said and sat back on his bed, he looked outside, and waited until you'll got into the shower. "I'm taking a shower." You said and he nodded. "Take your time,baby." He smiled.

When you closed the door of the bathroom Matt opened his drawer and took out a tiny little box, he hold it and smiled.

Matt knew you hate all of this, all the wedding things, and all the getting marry things, and the expensive suggestions of getting married to someone, so he got his chance.

He rushed out of the room to the living room and opened a Christmas gift box to put the little tiny box inside the box.

He waited for this his whole life, and a lot more since he met your eyes in the first times. "Matt!" He heard your voice coming out of the room, and getting close to the living room he closed the door and sat next to the tree.

"Do you- wow, what are you doing?" You put your hands on your hips and looked at him with a suspicious look. "Uh, nothing, just checking the tree didn't fall." He smiled and get up. "Well, don't check your gifts, I know it's make you nervous, but still."

"I won't." He said and got closer to you, he kissed your lips and smiled. "Anyway, do you need to get a shower before we leave?" You asked and he shurg his shoulders.

"Good! Because there's no warm water, sorry baby." You said and turned around to the closet behind you. "Are you serious y/n, it's was for two of us!" He shouts. "I know I'm sorry, my hair taking me to long."

"So don't do it when he have to leave." He said and rolled his eyes. "I'm sorry, I'll make it up to you, I promise." You clasped your hands together. "You have a luck I love you and you're not chris or nick." He pointed his finger at you and you blow a kiss to him.

"Thank you, I love you!"

"I love you too!"

-
Matt drove you to the middle of the city, where all the restaurants was, it's was kinda of freezing outside, but Matt try to warm you up as long as possible. And he kept you close to him for making you warm.

"Are you still freezing, we are inside the restaurant." He asked when he saw you freezing and smiled at you, it's was cute for him to see your nose becoming red from the air and your lips purple.

"Kinda of. I've never been in a air conditioned space like this before it's so bad in here." You complain. "Do you want us to leave?" He asked you and you shock your head. "No its fine." You hold his hand.

"Baby, you're freezing, come on, let me take you to some place where you actually can move." He got up and offered his hand to you, you took his hand and he put his arms around your shoulder.

This time Matt drove you to another place in the city, it's was some of his best ideas, bowling. "It's actually a good idea Matt." You told him as Matt runs into the room.

"I'm gonna bit you." He said against your lips. And you smiled. "No, you wish." You said and run to the woman in the desk. You asked for two tickets to some of the bowling alley and Matt just looked at you talking.

"Matt!" He heard someone calling his voice, he recognised him, it's was one of his friend, Noah, and his girlfriend, Lilly. You hated Lilly and Matt as much as you.

She always try to separate you from Matt, and make you lose him, she hated you, Matt was one of her friends and now she is his biggest enemy, because of his girlfriend, that's what she thought at least.

"Hey, we didn't knew you guys will be here!" Lilly said and looked at you and Matt, you rolled your eyes and came close to Matt, holding his hand. "Well, we here." You said and she smiled and looked up and down at you.

"Why are you guys here?" Noah asked here. "Two year's anniversary." Matt pulled you close to him. "Oh! Congratulations!" He said and made Matt proud of him.

"Why are you guys here?" He asked back. "Birthday to Lilly." He said and pulled Lilly close to his lips, he kissed her and made you and Matt uncomfortable. "Happy birthday." You and Matt said

"We should g-"

"We should play together!"

Lilly said and her boyfriend said it's was a really good idea. Matt didn't care,even when you cared a lot about this . But you just let it happen for Matt.

You all was on the one alley, you and Lilly sat while the boys played their first turn. Matt was the one who got more points for now.

"So.. how you and Matt doing?" She asked. "We good." You said without looking at her. "Two years huh?" She grinned. "Yeah, two years Lilly." You said upset.

"And he didn't start talking about marriage?" She asked and make your jaw drop, why would she said that? Why does she care? Is he said something to her and Noah?

You were afraid of this, so much, you always thought maybe Matt will never be able to be with you forever, and one day he will leave. 

"No.." you whispered. "Really? Me and Noah got engaged last week!" She shouts. "Really? That's nice." Your confidence was low when she said it. "Honey, are we getting marry soon!" She shouts to her husband.

"Of course we are baby!" He said and blow a kiss to you. "Marry?" Matt asked him. "Um, yeah, I pulled the ring out." He said and rolled the ball. "Wow, congratulations." Matt raised his eyebrows.

"But you're only half of year." He said and made Noah sigh. "But I didn't want to wait, not like you waiting with your girlfriend." They looked at you, Matt saw how you feeling when Lilly is next to you.

"You always said you gonna get marry if she is the one, and soon enough, and now you with her two years, do it." He said and made Matt think, maybe wait until now, was bad.

Maybe he should have do it earlier.

"I remember when Matt met Nicole, he told us all that she is the one, and he will marry her, he always said it to her." Lilly said, made you think of everything you have with him.

He never said it to you, what if you're not Nicole. But is he love you like he loved her?

"Did he told you that?" She asked. "No," you sigh. "Oh., that's bad." She said. "Yeah." You whispered and sigh. "I hope he will talk with you about this, and if not, maybe he isn't going to be your soulmate.." she said and smiled.

"Yeah, no I get it, dont worry." You faked smiled and looked at Matt. Matt already looked at you. He knew you want to go.

-
When you got into Matt's car he didn't start the car yet, he sat there, both of you didn't talked. He sat there at silent and you just looked away. "What are you guys talk about?"
Matt asked you, breaking the silence.

"Nicole."

"Oh.. Nicole."

Matt knew it's wasn't good. "You've never told me that she was that important to you." You looked at him, it's was the so awkward. "She was a girlfriend.." he shrug his shoulders .

"Yeah, but you said that you gonna marry her one day-"

"And we break up after a Half of year."

"It's doesn't matter matt, she was your girlfriend like I am, and you told him her things I've never heard you say to me, and I thought maybe you still in love with her."

Matt went quite. Not the thought you've said it to him when he want to pull the ring out, he knew it's wasn't your fault that you thinking of it he knew it's Lilly fault.

"I- I do love you, baby. She was a friend of mine and we fall in love, I was sixteen, in love, I thought things will never change." He explained. "Once I thought that she is the love of my life, but she isn't."

"So who it is Matt?"

Matt sigh and start the car, he didn't want to talk about it, you were angry about him, why can't he say if he ever thought of getting married to you or not, or are you just a girlfriend for now?

"Have you ever thought of getting married with someone like me?" You asked. "I'm not talking about this right now y/n." He sigh and raised his eyebrows, still looking at the road.

When you got home, you got into the room and slam the door , matt throw his keys on the table and sat on the sofa.

He looked at the tree and at the box with your gift. He thought of it again. And again, and knew it's was the best idea, but what if you'll never accept it?

-

You got out of the room, it's was the night of Christmas everything that you and Matt planned to do, cancelled.

It's was so dark in your house, no light was on, you got out to take some water and then the light went back to your house. You looked around to see Matt standing next to the tree.

"Oh my- you scared me!" You shouts and put your hands on your chest. "I'm sorry, I just wanted to give you your gift." He said and hold a box in his hand.

"You could give it to me tomorrow morning." You said and drank your cup. "But it's Christmas today." He said and come towards you. "So can I open the gift?" You smiled.

"No, I'll do it." He said and opened the box, he put the box on the table and took out a little red box. You knew what it was.

"Matt.. what-"

"Wait."

Matt cut you off and came close to you. "Y/n l/n, my favorite person on earth.. I know I've never said it before like you wanted me, and I always try to make you forget about some stuff like that." He said, you couldn't think just kept looking at him in shock.

"And I know I've been a really annoying boyfriend sometimes, but I wanna tell you, the best part of my life was crush into you In the best restaurant in town, and crush into the most beautiful woman in the world."

He made you cry, you've never imagine that actually was true, that he is love you.

"And I'm so happy for calling you mine, and i wanted to ask.." he got down on his knee and you covers your mouth with your hands. And start laughing with tears in your eyes.

"Will you become mine forever?"

It's was a music to your ear.

Hearing that, in your favorite holiday, in your two year's anniversary. And that was the dream for you, since you met Matt.

You nodded your head and cried in front of Matt, Matt get up and put the ring on your finger. "I love you." He warped his arms around you and pulled you close to him.

"I love you the most, thanks for making me believe in love." You whispered back, he pulled back to look at you, and kissed your lips.

"I've never said that I wanna marry you, because I wanted to make sure it's will happen, and will not go wrong." He said.

"I'm sorry-"

"Don't be, you deserve that."

He pulled you back into his arms and looked outside of the window, it's was a snow outside, and just both of you standing in middle of the house, and looking outside.

With engagement rings on your fingers.

Fortsรฆt med at lรฆse

You'll Also Like

98.7K 787 20
๐ฌ๐ฅ๐—ผ๐ฐ ๐ฎ๐ฉ๐๐š๐ญ๐ž๐ฌ ๐ข ๐ง๐ž๐ž๐ ๐ข๐๐ž๐š๐ฌ ๐Ÿ˜ญ ๐ฃ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ฌ๐—ผ๐—บ๐ž ๐ข๐—บ๐š๐ ๐ข๐ง๐ž๐ฌ ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™€๏ธ ๐—ผ๐›๐ฏ๐ข๐—ผ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ง๐—ผ ๐ฌ๐—บ๐ฎ๐ญ #1 ๐ข๐ง ๐ข๐—บ๐š๐ ๐ข๐ง๐ž...
33.8K 440 25
โฟแต‰สท sturniolo Imagines. est. Nov 7, 2023 โ” no smut, however some slight sexual content comments & votes are much appreciated หถแต” แต• แต”หถ @luverboychris
24.7K 256 28
Requests are open! No y/n No Romance These are just stories none of these are real! Hope you all enjoy!
561K 9.4K 64
โI DON'T KNOW WHY I THOUGHT SOME SMALL PART OF YOU STILL LOVED ME.โž โTHERE'S NOT A SMALL PART OF ME THAT STILL LOVES YOU. AL...