After the male protagonist Ba...

By Demens88c

Summary too long, read it in the first chapter. NOT MINE MTL (no editing) NO VOTING https://www.shubaowb.com... More

Summary + Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87 if met in previous life
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98

Chapter 30

600 14 1
By Demens88c

Before Jiang Chengya completed the transfer procedures for her son, she received the news that she had been expelled from school. When she saw her son's nose and face were beaten and bruised, she almost had a heart attack from anger.

She dragged her son and ran to Jiang's house angrily, crying: "Brother, how did your Xiaoyu teach you? How could he lie with his classmates and bully Xiaohao!"

Jiang Chengyi has already received a call from the school.

He is a very reserved, gentle and face-conscious person. But what happened today has ruined his face for the rest of his life.

He went through the transfer procedures for his nephew, and the sponsorship fee of more than 300,000 yuan he had just sent to the school was immediately refunded by the school.

The dean of academic affairs also called to educate him and said: "I'm sorry, your child cheated on the exam today, kicked his classmates, and got into fights on his first day of school. We at Yuying cannot accept such students..."

Later, when he found out that the student Li Hao kicked was actually his son Jiang Baiyu, he was so angry that he threw his phone.

My brother-in-law is a helpless man, so he has been taking care of his sister's family for so many years, but he didn't expect that his nephew, who was raised by him, would actually attack his Xiaoyu?

"Jiang Chengya, don't you know what your own son is like?"

He pointed at Li Hao and asked angrily: "If you cheat in the exam, you have to copy Xiao Yu's answers. If Xiao Yu doesn't let him copy, he will kick Xiao Yu. If you still have the nerve to come over and quarrel with me, apologize to Xiao Yu immediately."

Shen Shiyi was too lazy to argue with her sister-in-law, so she pulled her son Jiang Baiyu into the room with a cold face. After closing the door, she quietly asked Jiang Baiyu: "Xiaohao really kicked you?"

Jiang Baiyu was not good at lying, so he whispered: "He kicked my chair, so he kicked me."

Shen Shiyi knew her son well and understood what was going on.

"You did the right thing today."

She raised her hand and put it on her son's shoulder, sighing and saying, "There are some things that you shouldn't say to a child like you, but you have to know in your heart that your father has never been able to figure out the problems of your aunt's family. No matter what your father has done for her family, How much, once something happens to our family, your aunt and the others will not care about our life or death at all. This is the human heart."

My mother sees through it all, but it's a pity that my father can't.

He couldn't see through it in his previous life either.

After the Jiang family fell into decline, her aunt sold all the company's assets and fled abroad. She has never been concerned about her father's life and death since then.

The boy smiled comfortingly at his mother and said, "Mom, don't worry, I can tell right from wrong."

Shen Shiyi was extremely pleased: "Xiaoyu, you have really grown up."

Downstairs, Jiang Chengya was still crying: "Brother, what do you think our family will do now? The house is gone and we can't go to school. How can we live like this?"

Jiang Chengyi had a headache and said: "Xiao Hao is doing well in the high school in the western suburbs. Why should he switch to another school? He is already in his third year of high school. Stop worrying about it and go back to study there. Don't look for a house here either. Let's go live near our original home."

When Jiang Chengya heard this, he became anxious: "We are all here, what's the matter with you driving us back again? I just want to live closer to my brother."

Jiang Chengyi: "We are all in the same city, why do you have to live here!"

Li Hao spoke unabashedly, covering half of his swollen face, and said: "Uncle, Xiaoyu is getting engaged to the Yan family. When we live closer, my family can build a relationship with the Yan family. How about you again? Think of a way to let me enter Yuying."

Jiang Chengyi looked stunned and asked in disbelief: "So you bought a house overnight and came to my house because Xiaoyu is engaged to the Yan family?"

Jiang Chengya slapped his son and curled his lips and said: "Brother, you have already joined the Yan family and let us take advantage of it. I heard that there is an eldest lady in the Yan family who is about the same age as Xiao Hao. If we can make them friends, From now on, our Jiang family..."

"you shut up!"

Jiang Chengyi was completely disappointed with his sister.

He himself was extremely worried about Xiaoyu's marriage to the Yan family, but as a result, his sister began to plan how to take advantage of the Yan family!

Why didn't he know that his sister was this kind of person before?

Jiang Chengyi waved his arm and said, "You go back and find a house by yourself. Live wherever you like. If you want to live close to the Yan family, go and live near the Yan family!"

With that said, Jiang Chengyi picked up his mobile phone and made a call to his secretary, telling him: There is no need to look for a house for Chengya anymore.

Jiang Chengya stared, surprised: "Brother, are you just going to leave me and Xiaohao alone?"

Jiang Chengyi no longer wanted to quarrel with him anymore, and said tiredly: "Chengya, you can calculate for yourself how much subsidies I have given you since you got married. No matter whether the company is making a profit or losing money, I will give the financial support to you as usual every month. You share the dividends so that your family of three can live without worries."

"I've done everything I should do as a brother. Now I'm tired and can't take care of you anymore. Don't come to me again in the future."

Jiang Chengya didn't expect her brother to say that he didn't care about her anymore. She was angry and scared and said, "Brother, you live with your own family in a big villa and drive a luxury car. My sister's family doesn't even have a house, so you're not afraid of what the Yan family will say about you." unreasonable!"

"It doesn't matter, I've done all the favors I should have. You can go."

Jiang Chengyi turned around and left, telling Aunt Lin to see off the guests.

Jiang Chengya couldn't stand any longer, stamped her foot angrily, pulled her son and turned away.

Li Hao was reluctant to leave and looked back several times to look at the magnificent Jiang family villa with envy.

The Jiang family finally returned to peace. Jiang Chengya took her son downstairs and saw her husband sitting on the sofa with a gloomy face. She raised her eyebrows and happily went to the kitchen to prepare dinner with the domestic servants.

Jiang Baiyu walked to his father's side and whispered softly: "Dad, don't be angry. It's not worth it."

Jiang Chengyi raised his head and asked, "Xiaohao really kicked you today?"

"He kicked my chair."

Jiang Baiyu paused and then added: "Several times."

Jiang Chengyi held his son's hand and almost opened his mouth to speak, but he didn't know what to say, and finally sighed.

Jiang Baiyu asked softly: "Dad, if our family is in trouble and has no money or house, do you think my aunt and others will help us?"

Jiang Chengyi was stunned by the question, and was stunned for a while before saying, "Don't worry, my father will not let this family be in trouble."

Jiang Baiyu chuckled: "Dad, I am in this family too."

Jiang Chengyi looked at his tall and thin son, his frown finally relaxed, and said with a smile: "As long as you live your own life happily and carefree, your mother and I will be relieved."

After a while, Lu Qingci came to teach Jiang Baiyu.

The calm and stern young man stood in front of Jiang's parents with a high-end gift box, and said politely: "Uncle Jiang, Aunt Shen, this is a little bit of my mother's wishes. I hope you can accept it."

Since Jiang Baiyu's grades improved, Shen Shiyi liked Lu Qingci more and more. She welcomed him into the room with a smile and said, "What gift are you bringing? Really! Come in, how is your sister's health? And Su Man... ..."

Shen Shiyi asked tentatively: "She hasn't contacted me these days. Is her relationship with your dad getting better?"

Lu Qingci: "My sister has been discharged from the hospital. My mother...she doesn't want to enter the Lu family."

"What a temper she has."

Shen Shiyi said helplessly: "I'll call her later to persuade her."

"And what happened at school today, thanks to your explanation in front of the teacher, Xiaoyu was not bullied by Li Hao. Auntie, I have to thank you. My Xiaoyu has a soft character, and I will have to rely on you to take care of him at school in the future."

Lu Qingci bent his eyes with a soft smile: "Don't worry, I will take good care of him."

"It's great that Xiaoyu has a friend like you."

Shen Shiyi smiled happily and pulled the young man back to the tea room: "Come, you sit in the tea room first, and I'll ask Xiao Yu to come down. The tea room is spacious. From now on, you two will study here."

Lu Qingci paused, feeling suddenly panicked.

In the tea room?

Can't he go to Jiang Baiyu's room?

First, Yan Shuyan came to school to find Jiang Baiyu, then Jiang Baiyu refused his gift, and then his cousin transferred to another school. A series of changes that were different from his previous life made him feel more and more uneasy.

Could it be that just his change in attitude could trigger so many chain changes?

Therefore, today he wanted to ask Jiang Baiyu personally: Do you like me?

If Jiang Baiyu says he likes her, he will respond immediately and do whatever Jiang Baiyu wants him to do.

Holding hands, hugging, kissing, whenever Jiang Baiyu wants it, he can satisfy him.

He even prepared gifts.

Lu Qingci's hand holding the schoolbag tightened. Inside was a set of soft pen sofa tools that he had just gone to the stationery store to carefully select. I still chose the brown color that Jiang Baiyu liked.

But he saw domestic servants walking around from time to time in the wide hall outside the tea room, and the young man pursed his lips and zipped up his schoolbag.

Jiang Baiyu walked downstairs carrying a large pile of test books and test papers. When he saw Lu Qingci sitting in the tea room, he ran over and sat opposite him and asked, "Monitor, where do we start today?"

Jiang Baiyu is used to smiling first when meeting people.

When he saw Lu Qingci waiting for him, the boy's clear eyes bent out of habit, and his bright eyes seemed to be shining.

The boy will still be very happy when he sees him.

Lu Qingci looked into the boy's eyes, feeling slightly relieved and said, "You have made great progress in mathematics. During this time, you should focus on physics and chemistry."

"good."

The boy immediately found a physical chemistry paper from a pile of papers and spread it in the center of the table.

Later, he felt that the position where they were sitting was not suitable for the topic. The boy raised his head and asked tentatively: "Monitor, can I sit next to you?"

Very well-behaved.

Lu Qingci's mood began to rise: "...Okay."

Jiang Baiyu was wearing a set of home clothes. The beige fabric was loose and soft. The boy sat there like a warm and soft ball...it should be very comfortable to hold him.

When can he hold Jiang Baiyu in his arms?

Jiang Baiyu spread out the paper, pressed down his pen, looked sideways at Lu Qingci and asked with a smile: "Shall we start?"

Lu Qingci's Adam's apple rolled up and down, he picked up a cup of tea on the table, took a sip, and said in a muffled voice: "...Hmm."

When the two of them were sitting together doing exercises and lectures, Shen Shiyi stood upstairs and watched quietly, whispering to her husband: "Look, I just said that Qingci is a reliable child. Xiaoyu has made such great progress recently, and it's all his fault." Credit."

Jiang Chengyi was still a little confused and asked, "Don't you think he's a little too nice to Xiaoyu?"

Shen Shiyi: "Our Xiaoyu has a good personality and everyone likes to play with him. Are we going to be like Li Hao, who wants to play with him?"

Jiang Chengyi was upset when he thought about his sister's family, so he clicked his tongue and went back to his room.

Shen Shiyi looked at his back and snorted proudly.

Jiang Baiyu was very involved in studying and carefully read the steps Lu Qingci wrote for him. When he saw the last line, he was stunned and looked at Lu Qingci in confusion.

Because he saw a sentence at the end of the volume:

---Jiang Baiyu, do you like me?

It was handwritten, and it looked like Lu Qingci's calligraphy.

Jiang Baiyu:? ? ?

Why did Lu Qingci ask him that?

Could it be that he acted like he liked Lu Qingci very much and Lu Qingci misunderstood?

He already disliked Lu Qingci in his last life. After his rebirth, he gradually became indifferent to Lu Qingci from his initial rejection. Now I have long regarded him as an ordinary, just acquaintance classmate.

What's more, Lu Qingci has the aura of the protagonist.

He didn't want to provoke this person again, and he didn't want Lu Qingci to misunderstand him.

After Jiang Baiyu was briefly surprised, he picked up his pen and wrote after that sentence:

--Monitor, don't worry.

--I know you have someone you like.

Lu Qingci seemed to have a calm face, but his heart was beating hard in his chest, and his fingertips turned white from nervousness.

He thought he could wait for the boy to blush and write down one stroke at a time: --Like it.

He couldn't wait.

He thought that if Jiang Baiyu wrote that he liked her, the two of them could officially date tomorrow and be truly together from now on.

He really wanted to satisfy everything Jiang Baiyu wanted immediately and repay the boy's love for him.

But......

Lu Qingci looked at these two sentences and fell into a brief blank.

It turns out that Jiang Baiyu had always remembered what he said when he rejected Yan Shuran, 'I have someone I like', so she had misunderstood him and did not dare to accept his gift.

This little fool.

He does have someone he likes, and it's him, Jiang Baiyu.

Lu Qingci was eager to explain clearly.

At this time, Shen Shiyi came over with a piece of fruit and said with a smile: "Qing Ci, the time is not short. Come on, you can take a rest and eat some fruit."

"...Thank you, auntie."

Lu Qingci closed the paper and said calmly.

He calmed down his restless mind and thought calmly: It would be great if this misunderstanding could be resolved.

Tomorrow, he will tell Jiang Baiyu personally that the person he likes is Jiang Baiyu.

Otherwise, he would always feel vaguely uneasy and wanted to confess to Jiang Baiyu immediately, not wanting to wait until his birthday again.

The torture of Lu Qingci officially began.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.1M 197K 89
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...
84K 3K 75
A Cannon Fodder and a Bamboo Horse Dressed as an Attacker [Book Wearing] 穿成攻具人的炮灰竹马[穿书] Author 拾一亿 Status 75 Chapters Description Lin Shuyu went into...
He is... By ;)

Short Story

14.7K 1.1K 20
Where Ishan stumbles into Shubman's life one day and changes the latter's life forever. Shubman takes pity on Ishan but will the pity turn into some...
66.2K 2.1K 103
https://m.shubaow.net/233/233212/ Author: Ting Wu Category: Danmei Fans Release time: 2022-01-29 Latest: Chapter 103 He will always be my brother, yo...