After the male protagonist Ba...

By Demens88c

Summary too long, read it in the first chapter. NOT MINE MTL (no editing) NO VOTING https://www.shubaowb.com... More

Summary + Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87 if met in previous life
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98

Chapter 21

556 13 0
By Demens88c

How can I thank you?

Jiang Baiyu looked at the three words lying in the dialog box, and his mind was a little confused.

Yan Jinzhou invested more than 50 million in his father's company's project in his own name, but he couldn't express his gratitude in the same way.

He thought that the only thing he could do for Yan Jinzhou was to agree to marry him and let Grandpa Yan hand over more management rights to the Yan family's companies to Yan Jinzhou.

But in the last life, even if he was not married, Yan Jinzhou could still become the head of the Yan family.

It seemed like he had nothing to do to help Yan Jinzhou.

The boy was very honest and replied seriously:

【I don't know how to thank you. 】

[But if you need me to do anything, I will do my best to help you. 】

After sending, Jiang Baiyu looked at the phone screen and waited silently.

Soon.

Yan Jinzhou: [I have insomnia. 】

Jiang Baiyu:? ?

The boy looked at these words and thought of the sudden abnormality when Yan Jinzhou drove him across the road.

He looked at the time and asked:

[Are you free now? I will take you to a place that is very helpful for sleeping. 】

Yan Jinzhou: [Where? 】

Jiang Baiyu: [Expo Library]

Yan Jinzhou, who was about to laugh, soon received another message:

[Don't laugh, I used to go there often when I was in a bad mood. It really relaxes me. 】

Uncle Ji came in with a glass of water and two pills and said, "Master, this is your sleeping pill at night. Don't forget to take it again."

Yan Jinzhou lowered his eyes and looked at the two pills, and asked, "Do you have any plans tonight?"

Uncle Ji: "Except for a few project documents of the company that require your signature, there is nothing else."

He had already processed those documents.

Yan Jinzhou pushed the tray away and said, "I'm going out for a while."

Uncle Ji: "It's so late, where are you going?"

"Go somewhere... and relax."

Uncle Ji:? ? ?

Didn't he think wrongly?

---

The Expo Library is located near the university town of City A. It is a huge comprehensive library with six floors. In addition to a large collection of books, it also has an Internet cafe, lounge, study room... etc. It is open until twelve o'clock in the morning every day.

When Jiang Baiyu arrived in front of the library, it was already ten o'clock in the evening, but there were still many students coming in and out.

He stood on the steps looking for Yan Jinzhou.

The autumn night was a bit cold, and the boy, who was only wearing short-sleeved shirts, couldn't help but cross his arms.

"Jiang Baiyu."

A mellow and gentle voice sounded behind him.

Jiang Baiyu turned around in surprise: "Mr."

Yan Jinzhou changed out of the formal suit he wore during the day and wore a set of gray and white loose casual sweatshirts. The hair gel has also been washed off, and it is fluffy. He looks like a sunny and handsome big brother.

Yan Jinzhou looked around and asked, "You called me to a place like this so late. If you can't help me sleep, how can you compensate me?"

Jiang Baiyu:......

He never thought about what he would do if he couldn't help Yan Jinzhou?

Yan Jinzhou said seriously: "How about I take you home and sleep with me."

"Ah I......"

The boy seemed to be frightened and opened his mouth.

"I'm kidding you, go in."

Yan Jinzhou knocked the boy on the head, put his hands in his pockets, and entered the library door in a good mood.

The boy blushed and chased after him.

The library hall is spacious and bright, with tall walls lined with bookshelves, and rows of neatly arranged books that reach directly to the ceiling of the first floor.

There were many people around, but it was quiet. Everyone either sits and stands reading, or lies on the ladder looking for the book they want. The sound of flipping paper books is heard in the ears, and the scent of the custom-made bookshelf made of native wood is breathed.

Just a door away from the library building blocks out the hustle and bustle of the city. It is really relaxing to be immersed in a sea of quiet books.

However, the two of them were not here to read a book.

Jiang Baiyu took Yan Jinzhou directly to the sixth floor on the top floor.

The further you go up, the fewer people there are. When we got to the sixth floor, we almost saw traces of other people. The surroundings are quieter and the view is much darker than on the first floor.

Jiang Baiyu led Yan Jinzhou through the rows of bookshelves and whispered: "Most of the stores on the sixth floor are expired magazines and discarded books. Usually few people come here to look for books."

"oh."

Yan Jinzhou asked meaningfully: "Then why did you bring me here?"

Jiang Baiyu turned around and said mysteriously: "So there are only two of us here."

Yan Jinzhou:?

"Look, this is the best place."

Jiang Baiyu walked into the last row of bookshelves on this floor and pointed inside.

As a result, what broke into their sight was a scene of a pair of young lovers leaning against a row of bookshelves, embracing passionately and kissing immersedly.

Jiang Baiyu:! ! !

Yan Jinzhou:......

The young lovers were surprised to see someone coming in. The girl lowered her head and blushed. The boy coughed uncomfortably and took the girl's hand and left the place.

"Really a great place."

Yan Jinzhou asked in a low and long voice, "Is that what you brought me here to do?"

"no!"

Jiang Baiyu was sweating on his forehead and said angrily: "I didn't expect...that there would be anyone here."

Yan Jinzhou: "Then why are you blushing?"

Jiang Baiyu touched his face: "Is it very red?"

Yan Jinzhou nodded.

"Me, I've been like this since I was a child. I blush easily when the slightest thing happens."

Jiang Baiyu just wanted to get out of the embarrassment quickly, walked forward faster, and said, "Sir, look, here."

It turns out that at the end of the bookshelf is a large arched floor-to-ceiling window, with a long wicker chair placed in front of the window.

The boy pointed to the wicker chair and said, "Sit here and try to look down."

There are no very tall buildings around the university town, but each floor of this library is much higher than the average floor. Sitting here on the sixth floor, you can have a panoramic view of the city.

At night, the city street lights below are bright, traffic flows like water, and the sky is rich in twilight.

And all the noise could not be transmitted through the window at all, as if standing in a pure land admiring the various life styles of the world. All worries and anxieties become so insignificant.

Yan Jinzhou looked out the window quietly: "It is indeed a good place."

Jiang Baiyu sat down next to him, looked out the window and said: "I used to sit here when I was unhappy. I stayed here all day long. I fell asleep here unknowingly. I was not attracted by this place until the door was closed. Administrator wakes up."

Yan Jinzhou was surprised: "What's so unhappy about you, a little kid, that you can sleep here until early in the morning? Your parents aren't looking for you?"

"I......."

Jiang Baiyu was speechless.

He was talking about things from his past life.

It's very close to University A.

He often came to see Lu Qingci at that time.

Sometimes when being hurt by Lu Qingci was too painful, he would run here to heal himself.

One stay lasted all day.

"I......"

Yan Jinzhou: "You don't have to say it if you don't want to."

The boy breathed a sigh of relief.

The two of them looked out the window at the same time and didn't speak for a long time. Time flowed quietly as if it had stopped.

"A place like this really makes people want to do bad things."

Yan Jinzhou suddenly said something.

After speaking, the man held up half of his face with one hand, tilted his head and looked at the boy beside him with interest, his beautiful eyes filled with a playful smile.

Jiang Baiyu:! !

"I brought you here, that's not what I meant."

"Have you ever done anything bad?" the man asked him.

"No, no."

Jiang Baiyu was very bad at lying, and his guilty expression was immediately revealed.

He had no close contact with Lu Qingci in his previous life.

But once, he stepped on his feet and kissed the corner of Lu Qingci's lips.

I don't know if this counts as a 'bad thing' as Yan Jinzhou said.

Jiang Baiyu whispered: "I did like someone before. But he didn't like me, so now I don't like him either."

Yan Jinzhou pursed his lips, narrowed his beautiful peach blossom eyes and looked at the boy up and down. After a long time, he said, "The person who married me once liked another man. I seem to be a little unhappy."

Jiang Baiyu:!

If I had known earlier I wouldn't have said anything! !

He asked quietly: "What about you?"

He thought that there must be no shortage of suitors for such an outstanding man as Yan Jinzhou.

"No."

Yan Jinzhou answered simply.

"real?"

the boy questioned.

Yan Jinzhou raised the corners of his lips and asked, "What, if I say yes, will you be unhappy?"

Jiang Baiyu thought for a while and shook his head.

Yan Jinzhou narrowed his eyes slightly.

Jiang Baiyu told the truth: "If you really like someone, I will never bother you. But I will marry you as agreed. After you get what you want, we can divorce."

Yan Jinzhou looked at the boy silently for a long time, and finally sneered and looked out the window.

Yan Jinzhou seemed really unhappy.

Jiang Baiyu looked at the profile of the man next to him and thought sadly: He didn't say anything wrong.

"gentlemen."

The boy asked cautiously: "Why are you unhappy?"

Yan Jinzhou suddenly turned around, grabbed the boy's wrist with one hand and pressed it on the back of the wicker chair, and pressed his tall body towards the boy.

The boy was startled, "Sir?"

Yan Jinzhou's charming peach blossom eyes were smiling, and he pressed his fingertips ambiguously on the boy's soft, pale lips, and said, "Don't you keep asking me about my conditions? I will tell you my conditions now."

Jiang Baiyu had never had such close contact with anyone. He was so shocked that his mind went blank, and he kept nodding with a red face.

Yan Jinzhou tapped the boy's warm lips with his fingertips and said, "The condition is that you cannot touch other men while you are married to me. Otherwise, that man will die."

When he spoke, his eyes were smiling and the corners of his lips were raised, as if he was joking.

"I, I promise, please let me go first."

Jiang Baiyu was almost squeezed into the corner of the wicker chair by the man's strong body. He couldn't hide away even if he wanted to. He was nervous and awkward, and his face was red and he was particularly easy to bully.

Yan Jinzhou tilted her head and looked at him with a smile. After a while, she let go of the boy's hand and said, "Okay, are you satisfied?"

Jiang Baiyu:? ? ?

The boy who had just found some space to relax looked up in confusion.

Yan Jinzhou put his face on one hand and said lazily: "You brought me to a place like this, and if I don't do something bad, I will fail you."

He seemed to be joking and deliberately teasing the boy.

But only he knew that just now he had become possessive because he heard that the boy had someone he liked.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.3K 487 94
Title︰七果茶 Author︰耽美同人 Status: Completed Description: [Please note that a powerful alien is approaching, and it is exuding strong mating pheromones t...
83.9K 3K 75
A Cannon Fodder and a Bamboo Horse Dressed as an Attacker [Book Wearing] 穿成攻具人的炮灰竹马[穿书] Author 拾一亿 Status 75 Chapters Description Lin Shuyu went into...
1.1M 28.1K 45
When young Diovanna is framed for something she didn't do and is sent off to a "boarding school" she feels abandoned and betrayed. But one thing was...
He is... By ;)

Short Story

14.4K 1.1K 20
Where Ishan stumbles into Shubman's life one day and changes the latter's life forever. Shubman takes pity on Ishan but will the pity turn into some...