After the male protagonist Ba...

By Demens88c

Summary too long, read it in the first chapter. NOT MINE MTL (no editing) NO VOTING https://www.shubaowb.com... More

Summary + Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87 if met in previous life
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98

Chapter 10

738 17 2
By Demens88c

Early the next morning, while her mother was at home, Jiang Baiyu wanted to ask her about Yan Shuyan.

He couldn't remember when the Yan family proposed marriage with the Jiang family in the previous life, and he didn't know why his marriage partner was Yan Jinzhou. But today Yan Shuyan came to him in person, which made him feel very uneasy.

Marriage should not be as simple as imagined.

He was finally reborn, and he didn't want to get involved in the Yan family's overt and covert struggles.

After going downstairs, he saw two guests sitting in the living room, and the atmosphere was a bit solemn. He stopped immediately when he saw the guest's face.

Sitting in the living room were Lu Qingci and his mother Su Man.

In his previous life, after Lu Qingci returned to the Lu family, he learned that Su Man was his mother's former best friend. It was also at that time that I learned about Lu Qingci and Lu Qingchu's life experience.

But why did they take the initiative to find their mother now?

"mom."

Jiang Baiyu slowly walked downstairs with doubts in his heart.

Shen Shiyi saw him and greeted him quickly: "Xiaoyu, come here quickly and say hello to your Aunt Su Man."

Shen Shiyi's eyes were a little red, and so was Su Man's.

Only after Lu Qingci saw him, the tall young man stood up from the sofa and looked at him calmly with his pure eyes.

Jiang Baiyu pretended to be confused: "Squad leader, why are you at my house?"

Shen Shiyi wiped the corners of her eyes, pulled him over and said, "This is your Aunt Su Man, my mother's best friend since childhood. Because of some things, we haven't seen each other for more than ten years."

Jiang Baiyu bowed slightly and said hello politely: "Hello, Aunt Su."

Aunt Su smiled with tears in her eyes: "Hey, okay, okay. You've grown up so much. I just found out that you quit the same school as my family and are still in the same class."

Lu Qingci nodded slightly to him.

Jiang Baiyu still looked at the young man pretending to be confused.

"What a fate. We haven't seen each other for so many years, but our children are in the same class."

Shen Shiyi blamed Su Man and said, "It's true that you have been hiding it from me and haven't come to me for so long."

"It's a long story."

Su Man hesitated to speak, and gave a sad smile, saying: "Shi Yi, you have helped me so much, and I can't repay you. My Qingci's grades are not bad. How about letting my Qingci help Xiaoyu?" Make up the lessons, this is the only favor I can repay you."

Shen Shiyi was strange and angry: "What else? If the disease in Qingchu is cured as soon as possible, I will feel at ease."

Su Man shook her head, "You know my character. If you don't let me do something for you, I won't feel at ease."

Lu Qingci actually stood up and introduced himself: "Aunt Shen, I heard that you are looking for a tutor for Jiang Baiyu. If you believe in my ability, let me do it. If I don't do something for you, my mother won't do it. Accept your help."

Jiang Baiyu:!

From their words, he probably understood that Su Man was looking for her mother to borrow money for Lu Qingchu's surgery.

This is very different from the plot development in the previous life.

Could it be that because he didn't pester Lu Qingci and didn't want to give Lu Qingci money like in the previous life, Su Man had no choice but to come to borrow money from her old friend.

There are also tutors.

He told Zhou Nan that he wanted to find a tutor when he was in school. Who would have expected that such a noble person as Lu Qingci would put aside his pride and become a tutor for his classmates?

Jiang Baiyu wanted to refuse, but he hesitated and said: "Which is not good? The monitor and I are classmates."

Lu Qingci asked in a low voice, "Are you afraid that I won't be able to do the job?"

"also,"

Shen Shiyi observed this calm young man for a long time and said, "Xiao Yu, I have long heard that your monitor has good grades and has won many competition awards. You are classmates and are together every day. He must know you better. Your learning situation. Let him tutor you, it should be better."

Lu Qingci: "Thank you, auntie, I will definitely tutor Xiaoyu well."

Jiang Baiyu:......

Others were confused.

Shen Shiyi winked at him and said, "Xiaoyu, I have something to say with your Aunt Su. Can you take Qing to leave for breakfast first?"

Jiang Baiyu had no choice but to take Lu Qingci away: "Squad leader, this way."

Lu Qingci followed Jiang Baiyu to the restaurant.

The boy also wore loose pajamas, the soft texture wrapping his slender figure. He walked barefoot on the soft and thick carpet, and a smooth ankle was exposed under his loose pajamas, which were warm and white.

At first glance, he looks like a pampered young master from a wealthy family.

The Jiang family is very wealthy, the distance from the hall to the dining room is vast, and the entire villa is luxurious and bright. Jiang Baiyu should have lived such a carefree life.

It's his fault.

He didn't help the Jiang family in their most difficult time, which made him and their family homeless, and also made the boy who loved him deeply disappoint him little by little.

In the end, I gave up on him completely.

He was wrong.

On the dining table were Jiang Baiyu's usual breakfast items, including milk, bread, fried eggs, salad, etc.

Jiang Baiyu pulled out a chair: "Squad leader, sit here."

The voice was soft and shy.

Lu Qingci whispered: "Thank you."

Jiang Baiyu was not used to Lu Qingci's politeness, especially when his words seemed to contain a gentle smile.

The boy grabbed the broken hair beside his ear and said, "I, I didn't expect your mother to be friends with my mother."

Lu Qingci: "I didn't expect it either."

Jiang Baiyu opened his mouth, not knowing what to say, so he could only point to the breakfast on the dining table and said, "I don't know if it suits your taste."

"Thanks."

Lu Qingci thanked you again and said, "I'll start tutoring you tomorrow. I'll customize a study plan for you today."

"After school, I will take supplementary classes on Monday, Wednesday and Friday, and on Tuesday and Thursday, I will take math, Chinese and English. I will take a small test in the morning on weekends. The class can be held in the school study room or at your home."

Jiang Baiyu opened his mouth in surprise, "The class schedule is too tight. Do you have that much time? I don't have that much time for class either. Occasionally I might go play with Zhou Nan and the others..."

"This is my time."

Lu Qingci's lips curved into a smile, "If you can't attend class, you can inform me in advance."

As he spoke, he took out his cell phone and placed it on the dining table.

Jiang Baiyu was in a daze for a moment.

Lu Qingci was going to add him as a friend.

You know how hard he worked to get Lu Qingci's phone call in his last life. It wasn't until he offered to help Lu Qingchu pay for the surgery that Lu Qingci agreed to date him and gave him his mobile phone number. He also warned him coldly: "Don't contact me if you have nothing to do. I'm disgusted."

But now, Lu Qingci actually offered to exchange phone numbers.

Jiang Baiyu thought of all the things in his previous life and laughed at himself.

Anyway, in this life, no matter how the plot changes, there will no longer be any emotional involvement between him and Lu Qingci.

After adding each other as friends, Lu Qingci saw Yan Shuyan's name in the boy's new friends column.

He looked around the living room and dining room and asked in a low voice: "Where were the flowers Yan Shuyan gave you last night? Why didn't you see them?"

Jiang Baiyu told the truth: "My mother didn't like the smell of the little chamomile. I came back last night and gave it to Aunt Lin to get rid of."

"That's it."

Lu Qingci lowered his eyes to hide the satisfaction in his eyes.

Even though he knew that Jiang Baiyu only had him in his heart, he was still very jealous when he saw the boy accepting Yan Shuyan's flowers last night.

He also wanted to give the boy flowers and see him look surprised and happy. For this reason, he had to enter the Lu family quickly and touch his boy quickly. Pay him back all the love you owe him.

---

After Lu Qingci and the others left, Jiang Baiyu hurriedly ran to find Shen Shiyi: "Mom, why did you agree to let Lu Qingci be my tutor? We are classmates!"

Shen Shiyi rubbed her son's head and said, "Silly boy, tutoring is just an excuse. My old friend is in a difficult situation now, but she will definitely feel bad if I just give her money."

Jiang Baiyu asked tentatively: "How much did you give her?"

Shen Shiyi: "Lu Qingci has a twin sister who is in urgent need of surgery due to congenital heart disease and needs 300,000 yuan for surgery. So, I gave her 300,000 yuan."

Jiang Baiyu:......

He paid for the surgery in the previous life, and his mother paid for it in this life.

The Jiang family will have to pay for the joint venture. I just hope that Aunt Su Man won't be as cold-blooded as his son and repay kindness with hatred.

"Xiaoyu, there is another reason why I promised him."

Shen Shiyi smiled: "The first time I saw your classmate's appearance, and then when I saw his surname was Lu, I thought of one person. Mr. Lu of Luyuan Group - Lu Mingxiu."

"Just now, Su Man also told me everything that happened over the years. Sure enough, he is Lu Mingxiu's son."

Shen Shiyi sighed, "Su Man's personality really made the two children suffer with her for more than ten years. Now for the sake of the children, she finally figured it out and wanted me to be the matchmaker between them. The child enters the Lu family."

Jiang Baiyu was shocked.

If his mother's matchmaking was successful, Lu Qingci would have entered the Lu family more than a year earlier than in his previous life, and would have escaped from his current predicament earlier.

Was it because of his entanglement with Lu Qingci in the previous life that Lu Qingci suffered more, and that Lu Qingchu's illness was not treated in time and he died early?

That's why he had such a bad ending?

"Xiaoyu."

Shen Shiyi raised her hand and patted her son on the shoulder, and said sincerely: "Your father and I are very happy to see you now. You seem to have suddenly become sensible and know how to study hard."

"So, we also want to tell you some business matters. We have always wanted to establish a relationship with Mr. Lu for the project we are working on. If we can make good friends with Mr. Lu through this matter, it will greatly improve the development prospects of our company in the future. It helps a lot."

"I see."

Jiang Baiyu frowned.

In this life, his relationship with Lu Qingci was pretty normal. He didn't expect Lu Qingci to help the Jiang family, he just wanted to not end up in the same miserable situation as in his previous life.

---

On the way home.

Su Man looked cold and asked: "Qing Ci, I have contacted Shen Shiyi as you said and asked you and your sister to return to the Lu family as soon as possible. But why do you need to tutor your classmates and let us owe the Jiang family A sum of money."

"As long as your father recognizes you and your sister, not to mention the 200,000 yuan for the surgery. You will soon have more things than Jiang Baiyu, why should you owe him a favor at this time?"

"because......"

Lu Qingci looked back at the Jiang family villa and said in a low voice, "I want to owe him a favor. Only in this way can I have a chance to repay him."

"you......"

Su Man looked at her son in surprise, "You, you like him?"

"Mom, I will never hurt the people who love me deeply and torture myself like before."

Lu Qingci looked at his mother and said seriously, "I hope you can do the same and stop torturing each other with Lu Mingxiu."

"Don't worry about Lu Mingxiu and I."

Su Man looked complicated and hesitated for a long time before asking, "Does Jiang Baiyu like you too?"

"Yes, I like it."

Lu Qingci nodded slightly, with a soft light shining in his eyes: "Mom, you have to be nicer to him in the future."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

He is... By ;)

Short Story

14.7K 1.1K 20
Where Ishan stumbles into Shubman's life one day and changes the latter's life forever. Shubman takes pity on Ishan but will the pity turn into some...
80.6K 2.4K 200
Niall-Centric Incorrect Quotes!💖😊 (The second one*wink*) Hey lovelies!!! I'm baaaaaaacckkkkkk😂😂 You know the drill💖 This will once again include...
247K 7.3K 185
https://m.shubaow.net/238/238191/ After inheriting hundreds of millions of inheritances, the wealthy husband is back Author: Gongzi Xunhuan Category:...
15.9K 490 94
Title︰七果茶 Author︰耽美同人 Status: Completed Description: [Please note that a powerful alien is approaching, and it is exuding strong mating pheromones t...