After the male protagonist Ba...

By Demens88c

Summary too long, read it in the first chapter. NOT MINE MTL (no editing) NO VOTING https://www.shubaowb.com... More

Summary + Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87 if met in previous life
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98

Chapter 9

702 20 2
By Demens88c

After Yan Shuran left, the boys in Zhou Nan quickly forgot their unhappiness and continued singing and playing around after a short discussion.

Not long after, there was a knock on the box door again.

This time Song He, the owner of the entertainment hall, walked in and said with a smile: "Today the entertainment hall is holding an event and giving each VIP room a late-night snack package. Thank you for your support."

As he spoke, a waiter behind him came in carrying a fruit plate salad and a fried chicken and fries set.

"Monitor!"

When Zhou Nan and the others saw the waiter, they shouted in surprise: "Monitor, you work part-time here."

With a calm expression, Lu Qingci put down the two set plates calmly, gently pushed the fruit plate closer to Jiang Baiyu, and said, "Please use it slowly."

A cold, handsome boy with a great figure, wearing a waiter's black suit and white shirt, he looks cool.

Jiang Baiyu frowned slightly as he looked at the fruit plate pushed towards him.

Because he knew that at this time, Lu Qingci was most unwilling to be seen by his classmates working part-time. A boy of seventeen or eighteen years old, who doesn't want his peers to see his hard life.

After Zhou Nan was surprised, he snorted coldly: "Squad leader, if you come here now, don't let Yan Shuran see you again. Otherwise, he will think that one of our brothers likes you and come to trouble our brothers."

Lu Qingci: "Yan Shuran is causing trouble for you?"

Zhou Nan clearly didn't say who it was, but the young man looked at Jiang Baiyu.

Jiang Baiyu pursed his lips.

Zhou Nan said angrily: "Yan Shuran asked Xiaoyu to tell you personally that he doesn't like you. What's the matter? You think we, Xiaoyu, like you!"

With that said, Zhou Nan took out his mobile phone and clicked on the recording, sent it to Jiang Baiyu, and said, "Come on, Xiaoyu, you said you don't like Lu Qingci. I'll record it for Yan Shuran to listen to."

Jiang Baiyu:......

"She's threatening you again, isn't she?"

The tabletop of the box is low.

After Lu Qingci put down the fruit plate, he half-knelt in front of the table with one knee on the ground, facing Jiang Baiyu, and asked in a low voice.

His voice was low and Jiang Baiyu barely heard the word 'again'. He just felt that there seemed to be a complex emotion in the young man's dark eyes that he couldn't see through. Suddenly, he realized that he was actually looking down at Lu Qingci.

In my memory, Lu Qingci was always aloof and out of reach.

This was the first time he saw Lu Qingci appear in front of him in such a posture.

"Well, it's not a threat."

The boy was a little unaccustomed and looked away.

"I'm sorry. Never again."

Lu Qingci's voice was low: "This will never happen again."

Jiang Baiyu was slightly startled again.

In memory, this was the first time Lu Qingci apologized to him.

Zhou Nan said reluctantly: "Is it enough to just say sorry? I think tonight will be a big deal, so you can reimburse me."

Zhou Nan obviously wanted to take the opportunity to kill Lu Qingci, but considering Lu Qingci's current situation, what they spent in one night might be as much as Lu Qingci's part-time job cost in a month.

Jiang Baiyu was about to stop him, but Lu Qingci agreed: "Okay."

Conflicts between boys can be solved by talking to each other.

When the others saw Lu Qingci's promise, they all told Song He, "Boss, let our squad leader stay with us."

"Hurrah."

Song He pulled Lu Qingci to sit beside Jiang Baiyu and Zhou Nan, and joked: "The number one item in our store will be lent to you tonight. Don't forget to pay the roll call fee."

Lu Qingci took the opportunity to sit down next to Jiang Baiyu, separating the boy from Zhou Nan.

The couch in the private room was already crowded, and now Lu Qingci was added to the room. Jiang Baiyu felt that his body was squeezed tightly against Lu Qingci, and his face was almost pressed against the boy's broad and strong shoulders.

Jiang Baiyu felt inexplicably stressed and moved slightly to the other side.

Lu Qingci noticed that he glanced at the boy sideways, and the boy quickly lowered his head when he met his gaze. The dim light in the box shone on the boy's bewildered face, as if he was shy.

There was a trace of softness in Lu Qingci's deep eyes.

Zhou Nan was not a particularly fussy person, so he poured Lu Qingci a drink and said, "Yan Shuran also has something wrong with her. Which of her eyes can tell that our Xiaoyu likes you?"

Lu Qing said nothing and lowered his eyes to the shy boy.

Jiang Baiyu likes him, and anyone who cares can tell it.

Someone joked: "Can't it be that the monitor likes Xiao Yu? On the day of the change of seats, the monitor agreed to share the same table with Xiao Yu."

"Eh, it seems so."

"Our Xiaoyu looks better than those girls."

"Hahaha, that's right, that's right."

...

More and more people were joking, but Zhou Nan glanced at the two people next to him in confusion.

Jiang Baiyu: "Don't talk nonsense."

How could Lu Qingci like him?

Lu Qingci smiled lightly at the people around him, lowered his head and picked out two lemon slices from the fruit plate, put them into a clean glass, and then picked up the carbonated drink and poured it in. Strings of transparent bubbles instantly appeared around the lemon slices floating in the glass.

Lu Qingci pushed the glass of lemonade to the boy and whispered, "Drink like this to relieve your tiredness."

Jiang Baiyu's body's instincts were mostly rational, so he reached out and took the cup and took a sip. He had just eaten fried chicken and fries, and he felt refreshed and comfortable with lemon sparkling water.

After drinking it, I realized that this glass of water was made by Lu Qingci.

He held the water glass with both hands and said softly: "Thank you."

The others were busy singing and playing around, and did not notice Lu Qingci's movements.

But Zhou Nan, who was sitting next to him, could see it clearly. He deliberately asked: "Squad leader, make me a glass of lemonade too."

Lu Qingci said calmly: "There are no more lemons."

When Zhou Nan looked at the fruit plate, it was gone.

Unwilling to give up, he raised his arm and wrapped it around Lu Qingci's shoulders, saying, "Squad leader, Yan Shuran wouldn't come to Xiao Yu without any reason, would he? Do you know something?"

Lu Qingci glanced at him sideways and said coldly: "Let go."

The young man was cold and distant, with cold eyes.

Zhou Nan let go of his hand angrily and warned in a very small voice: "I just want to tell you that Xiaoyu is innocent. If you don't mean that, stay away from him. Besides, I don't think you two are suitable."

Lu Qingci said in a low voice, "Whether it's suitable or not is up to you."

Zhou Nan achieved his goal and looked at Lu Qingci with a half-smile: "It seems you really like Xiaoyu?"

Lu Qingci pursed his lips and looked sharply.

A boy saw the two of them huddled together and asked curiously: "Brother Nan, what are you talking about when you hug the monitor?"

Zhou Nan laughed and said, "I asked our squad leader if he likes my type?"

It immediately caused laughter all around.

But not long after, their box door was knocked again.

This time another group of men came. The man walking in the center was holding a bouquet of delicate flowers and was wearing a suit of fine quality. He was noble, tall and handsome. The people following him should all be his bodyguards.

His appearance immediately silenced the lively box.

Yan Shuyan? !

Jiang Baiyu was surprised.

Zhou Nan frowned and hummed: "Today is really lively. Yan Shuran has just left, and Mr. Yan is here again. Are you also looking for trouble for Xiaoyu?"

"how come?"

Yan Shuyan came over with a smile.

He held the flowers in one hand and reached out to Jiang Baiyu with the other, saying, "Xiaoyu, I apologize to you for my sister's recklessness just now."

Yan Shuyan is Yan Shuran's elder brother.

He was also the one who led a group of bodyguards to bully Yan Jinzhou at the Yan family's birthday party.

Why did he come to find me?

Jiang Baiyu felt vaguely uneasy, and slowly stood up from his seat and asked, "It's not a big deal, Mr. Yan, you're so polite."

"I came to see you for something else."

Yan Shuyan looked up and down at the handsome and reserved boy, and said with a smile on his lips: "The old man was too busy on the day of his birthday party, so I didn't get to talk to you. Now let's get to know each other formally."

With that said, Yan Shuyan sent a bouquet of flowers to Jiang Baiyu.

People around him didn't know what happened, but they all knew who Yan Shuyan was. The eldest son and grandson of the Yan family, the first candidate for the next head of the Yan family. He holds an important position in the Yan family at a young age, and he is also a young talent that the ladies of A City are trying to please.

Even Zhou Nan looked at Jiang Baiyu in surprise.

Jiang Baiyu looked at the strong blooming flowers and hesitated: "Mr. Yan, this is not appropriate."

Yan Shuyan: "Aren't you going to give me face?"

Jiang Baiyu couldn't figure out Yan Shuyan's intention, so he took the flower bouquet cautiously.

Yan Shuyan smiled: "Our grandparents have been friends since the beginning, and I hope we can also become friends. If possible, can we exchange phone numbers?"

Although his tone was inquiring, he took out his cell phone to Jiang Baiyu.

Jiang Baiyu hurriedly shook his head: "I'm just a student."

"We're not much different in age."

Yan Shuyan interrupted the boy with a smile, and said in a slightly ambiguous tone: "Actually, the first time I met you, I felt that we were very compatible, as if we had met before. Why didn't Xiaoyu give me a chance?"

"No, no, that's not what I meant."

Jiang Baiyu blushes easily when he is anxious.

His handsome and flushed face looked particularly shy and cute against the backdrop of flowers.

Yan Shuyan looked at the boy's face and laughed twice in a good mood. He took out his phone and after clicking on the screen a few times, Jiang Baiyu's phone rang unexpectedly.

Jiang Baiyu:?

Yan Shuyan tapped his chin, raised his lips and said with a smile: "Actually, Uncle Jiang has already told me. Remember to add me and contact me."

After Yan Shuyan left, Jiang Baiyu looked at the missed calls and the bouquet of flowers on his phone at a loss.

Zhou Nan said in a low voice, "Monitor, you are not the only one who likes Xiaoyu."

Lu Qingci looked deserted.

Yes, there are actually many people who like Jiang Baiyu.

But he also knew that he was the only one in the boy's eyes.

--

As soon as Yan Shuyan got into the car, Yan Shuran inside couldn't wait to ask him: "Brother, how are you doing? Can you capture Jiang Baiyu?"

"Simple."

Yan Shuyan stretched out two fingers: "For two weeks, I guarantee that he will not be able to get up and down from my bed."

Yan Shuran made a sound of disgust, "Grandpa, I don't know what's wrong with him. He said that as long as Jiang Baiyu's horoscope can prosper our Yan family. He also said that as long as anyone in our family can marry Jiang Baiyu, he will pass it on to the next head of the family, Jiang Baiyu. What the hell is this!"

"As long as you keep your word, old man. Besides..."

A playful smile appeared in Yan Shuyan's eyes: "This kid is not bad."

Yan Shuran was devoted to Lu Qingci, but still felt uneasy thinking about Lu Qingci's attitude towards Jiang Baiyu.

She hummed: "You'd better capture Jiang Baiyu quickly and don't let him get in my way!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34K 1.4K 75
https://m.shubaow.net/215/215845/ Author: Tong Ke Category: Danmei Fans Release time: 2021-10-01 Latest: Chapter 75 Final Chapter (2) Danmei Fans fin...
7.8K 172 24
Author name: Canned Moon/罐装月亮 Type of work: Danmei novel List of chapter: 24 chapter (Finished) Work status: Completed The docile and cowardly Littl...
1.2M 28.7K 45
When young Diovanna is framed for something she didn't do and is sent off to a "boarding school" she feels abandoned and betrayed. But one thing was...
62.2K 1.5K 83
Title:把老攻搞到手前人设绝不能崩 Author:清浅易欢 He Yutian was ruined by Bai Lianhua Kengdi's family. During the darkest days, his ex-fiancé Bai Rao took care of him...