After the male protagonist Ba...

Per Demens88c

Summary too long, read it in the first chapter. NOT MINE MTL (no editing) NO VOTING https://www.shubaowb.com... Més

Summary + Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87 if met in previous life
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98

Chapter 7

740 18 1
Per Demens88c

on Monday.

Jiang Baiyu came to school early and started reviewing his previous lessons.

"Xiaoyu."

Zhou Nan leaned over the back table and poked the boy's clean and soft hair: "This afternoon our grade basketball match, are you coming?"

Jiang Baiyu turned his head and avoided his hand: "I don't know how to fight."

"I didn't ask you to fight, so you came to support me."

Zhou Nan poked his finger in the air and curled his lips: "Every time the game is played, those girls shout, 'Lu Qingci!' 'Lu Qingci!' It's so noisy. I'm obviously the one with the highest score. Hey, today's game is over for you." Give me a bottle of drink as well."

Jiang Baiyu focused on doing the questions: "I know, I know."

Zhou Nan: "I wonder if Lu Qingci will come today? It seems because his sister Lu Qingchu's illness has worsened and she needs surgery or something."

Jiang Baiyu paused with his pen tip and glanced sideways at the empty space beside him.

From a time perspective, during this period, Lu Qingci would work part-time in bars, Western restaurants, and even entertainment halls in order to earn more medical expenses for Lu Qingchu, so he often missed classes and was late.

This was also the beginning of him seizing the opportunity to formally pursue Lu Qingci.

At that time, he went to eat at the Western restaurant where Lu Qingci worked part-time many times. He deliberately ordered a lot of expensive menus, tried every means to leave tips, and quietly asked the boss to increase his salary.

He thought this could help Lu Qingci, but he didn't expect that in the eyes of the aloof Lu Qingci, his behavior was a charity from a wealthy young man.

Later, when the Jiang family fell into decline, Lu Qingci would behave like that arrogantly towards him.

Zhou Nan whispered in surprise: "Hey, the monitor is here?"

The preparation bell rang just in time.

Jiang Baiyu raised his eyes and saw Lu Qingci walking into the classroom.

The slender boy was wearing a neat high school uniform, with a spotless shirt collar and a neatly tied tie.

It was clearly Lu Qingci who had just grown up, but Jiang Baiyu seemed to see Mr. Lu wearing a suit in the future, always with a sense of aloofness and indifference.

Jiang Baiyu just looked over instinctively, and just when he was about to look away, Lu Qingci, who was walking in, suddenly looked at him, his cold eyes searching deeply.

Jiang Baiyu quickly looked away.

In Lu Qingci's eyes, he looked like a guilty thief. It was as if the boy had been waiting for him but didn't dare to show it.

Lu Qingci's steps became much brisker and he walked to the desk in a few steps.

He took out a clean notebook from his school bag and placed it on the desk. He pressed his slender fingertips on the leather notebook and pushed it gently. The notebook crossed the middle line of the two desks and slid in front of Jiang Baiyu.

Jiang Baiyu was stunned and tilted her head to look at him.

His clean eyes were filled with him, confused and so cute.

Lu Qingci pressed the notebook with his fingertips and sent it to Jiang Baiyu, saying softly: "I used to take notes on mathematics, I think you might be able to use them."

"Huh? Oh."

Jiang Baiyu didn't have time to think too much, so he opened it and took a look.

The notes are the mathematical knowledge points of the first and second grade of high school. They are organized from simple to difficult, clear and concise, concise and easy to understand. The key is the knowledge points he pulled down. It is more convenient than reading a textbook.

Jiang Baiyu thought of Lu Qingci's attitude when he taught him math problems last week, and thought that Lu Qingci was just fulfilling the tasks assigned to him by Lao Xu.

He smiled slightly, looked back at the boy beside him, and said, "Thank you, monitor."

Jiang Baiyu's seat is by the window. The morning sunlight shines on the boy through the large and bright classroom glass, giving his fair and handsome face a blush, and also coating his curved eyes with a layer of light. Look. She looks very well-behaved and pure.

Lu Qingci's watery eyes were focused on the boy's smiling face, and after a while, he suddenly wiped his eyes away: "You're welcome."

Zhou Nan kicked off the chair from behind and asked: "Monitor, are you participating in today's basketball game?"

Lu Qingci: "No time."

"whispering sound."

Zhou Nan sneered lightly and then poked Jiang Baiyu's arm: "Xiaoyu, don't forget to come and cheer me up. I'll give you the MVP award."

Jiang Baiyu hummed twice: "Okay, I know you are the best."

Lu Qingci stopped flipping through the book, turned around and sneered: "MVP? You?"

Zhou Nan raised his eyebrows: "If you have the ability, can you take it?"

--

Lu Qingci really came to participate in the ball game.

Just like in my memory, as long as Lu Qingci is present at school events, the atmosphere will be much more lively. Especially the girls, almost all the girls in the school came, screaming and calling Lu Qingci's name from three floors inside and three outside.

In the past, Jiang Baiyu squeezed in the middle like them, looking for Lu Qingci with excitement. Now, holding two bottles of sports drinks, he hid in a shady place outside the court and waited for Zhou Nan.

Occasionally, people passing by will comment:

"Lu Qingci is so good at basketball, he almost surpasses Zhou Nan."

"No, I just counted, he scored more points than Zhou Nan."

"There's nothing this guy can't do. He's so versatile."

"Don't say that to girls, even I obey him."

...

Jiang Baiyu unscrewed the bottle cap, raised his head and took a sip.

On the field, Class One of Three Years has already won. But Lu Qingci still played very seriously and never let up.

His neat steal, refined dribbling, and handsome slam dunk once again caused the whole audience to scream. But out of the corner of his eyes, he was looking for Jiang Baiyu.

He thought that the boy's eyes must be full of admiration and joy when he looked at him. However, among the students on the inner and outer three floors outside the court line, he could not find a familiar figure.

He was a little frustrated and even a little irritated as he blocked the opponent's shot. There was another burst of cheers from outside the stadium.

The game is over.

Jiang Baiyu went to the stadium to deliver drinks to Zhou Nan. When he passed a corner, he suddenly saw Lu Qingci standing with a girl.

The girl held water and towel in her hands and looked up at Lu Qingci with expectation and shyness in her eyes.

Lu Qingci stood there indifferently, sweat sliding down his sharp chin. The soaked jersey clung to his body, outlining his tough chest and physique.

Jiang Baiyu is very familiar with this scene, but now it has nothing to do with him.

He pursed his lips and was about to move past them.

Suddenly, she heard Lu Qingci's clear rejection: "I already have someone I like, please don't bother me anymore."

Does Lu Qingci have someone he likes now?

Jiang Baiyu paused.

Lu Qingci noticed something and turned around suddenly. What caught his eye was the way Jiang Baiyu looked at him in shock.

The boy stood there holding two bottles of drinks, seemingly shocked by what he said.

Lu Qingci panicked for no reason.

He does have someone he likes, and it's Jiang Baiyu. But when Jiang Baiyu heard this sentence, he would definitely misunderstand it.

Just like in the previous life, he wanted to make Jiang Baiyu jealous, so he deliberately got close to other men. He wanted to wait for Jiang Baiyu to cry and beg him to keep him.

As a result, Jiang Baiyu directly agreed to break up with him.

The boy likes him but never fights. If you know that he likes someone, you will quietly quit no matter how sad you are.

Therefore, the gap between them is getting bigger and bigger, and the boy is getting farther and farther away from him, so far that he can never get him.

Lu Qingci's hands and feet were confused for a moment, and he quickly turned around and explained to Jiang Baiyu: "Jiang Baiyu, I, I'm not..."

But now the relationship between the two made him don't know how to speak.

"excuse me."

Jiang Baiyu reacted quickly, turned around and left in a hurry.

The girl took in the scene just now, narrowed her eyes slightly, and asked: "Lu Qingci, the person you like is Jiang Baiyu?"

Lu Qingci looked coldly and was about to leave.

The girl raised her chin and looked disdainfully: "Jiang family, do you dare to rob me, Yan Shuran?"

"Yan Shuran."

Lu Qingci turned back, his eyes were deeply cold, and his voice was slow and clear: "If you dare to touch him, try it."

Yan Shuran was silent for a moment, and the pride in his eyes faded a little.

After seeing the young man leaving, she reluctantly let out a 'hum', narrowed her eyes and fell on Jiang Baiyu's thin back.

--

In order to celebrate their victory in the ball game of class three, Zhou Nan invited his buddies from the ball game to the entertainment hall after school.

Jiang Baiyu was also forced to come here, and seven or eight teenagers were laughing and playing happily in the box.

Xia Teng asked: "Brother Nan, why didn't you invite the class monitor? Without him today, our class might not be able to win the championship."

Although Zhou Nan was reluctant, he had to admit Lu Qingci's strength and said, "I have to ask that god to move."

Suddenly, the box door was kicked open by someone outside, and a tall and beautiful girl appeared at the door.

With a smile on her face, the girl walked into the box proudly. Behind her were several tall bodyguards of the Yan family. Each of the fierce gods has an aura that is not easy to mess with.

The room immediately became silent, and someone asked cautiously: "Yan Shuran? Why are you here?"

Zhou Nan was displeased, but he also smiled warily and asked, "Yan Shuran, I shouldn't have offended you, right?"

"Zhou Nan, it's none of your business."

Yan Shuran said lightly, looking at Jiang Baiyu with a half-smile, and said, "I'm here to find you, Jiang Baiyu."

Jiang Baiyu's heart condensed: "Why are you looking for me?"

Yan Shuran tapped his chin and asked him condescendingly: "Do you like Lu Qingci?"

really.

Jiang Baiyu laughed at himself.

In the last life, he and Yan Shuran had the same problem.

After Lu Qingci was recognized by the Lu family, he attended a celebrity banquet.

He went too.

At the banquet, Yan Shuran asked him: "Jiang Baiyu, do you really think Lu Qingci really likes you?"

At that time, he loved Lu Qingci deeply and responded to Yan Shuran unceremoniously.

Yan Shuran sneered: "Okay, let's try and see if Lu Qingci can help you?"

As he spoke, Yan Shuran raised the red wine in his hand and poured it on his head bit by bit. The bright red wine flowed on his head, and on his face, it soaked through his expensive dress and the dignity of the Jiang family.

Lu Qingci just looked at them coldly from a distance, letting the wine bottle in Yan Shuran's hand become empty little by little, leaving him helpless at the banquet where everyone gathered.

It's been a long time since the incident happened, and Jiang Baiyu thought that if he forgot about it, he wouldn't be heartbroken.

But thinking about it now still made him feel so chilled that his fingertips were trembling.

The boy said calmly: "Yan Shuran, don't worry, I don't like Lu Qingci. Not now and never in the future."

"real?"

Yan Shuran didn't believe it and said doubtfully: "Then tomorrow, I want you to say this to Lu Qingci in person and tell him that you don't like him."

Jiang Baiyu frowned.

Zhou Nan finally couldn't help it anymore: "Yan Shuran, don't be too arrogant. It doesn't matter who Xiaoyu likes or dislikes. You think everyone is like you, Lu Qingci. There are so many people who hate him!"

Yan Shuran didn't even look at Zhou Nan. He raised his hand and made a gesture: "Shut him up."

"Yes, Miss."

Three strong bodyguards quickly went over, grabbed Zhou Nan, and slammed him down on the table filled with drink bottles. With a 'crash' sound, the bottles on the table were scattered and fell to the ground with a clatter.

Even though Zhou Nan was strong, he was no match for the three specially trained bodyguards. His face was red with anger, and he struggled hard and shouted: "Yan Shuran, let me go."

The other boys in the box did not expect that Yan Shuran would really take action, and they were all frightened. They were afraid of the power of the Yan family, and no one dared to step forward. They could only persuade Yan Shuran from a distance: "Yan Shuran, let Brother Nan go first. We have something to say. We have something to say."

Only Jiang Baiyu hurriedly grabbed the arm of one of the bodyguards and said, "Yan Shuran, come to me if you need anything."

"Then tell Lu Qingci in person tomorrow that you don't like him."

Yan Shuran looked at him with raised eyebrows.

----

Lu Qingci was wearing the uniform of a ktv waiter and was washing the wine glasses in the sink.

"Brother Lu."

KTV owner Song He hurried in and said, "Someone is making trouble in box three. It's the Yan family, Yan Shuran!"

Lu Qingci said calmly: "Just call the police."

Song He: "It seems to be related to you."

"I do not know her."

Seeing that he was so calm, Song He didn't panic anymore, and said with a smile: "It has nothing to do with harming the country and the people. It's just you. The eldest lady of the Yan family came with the Yan family's bodyguards to teach a boy named Jiang Baiyu a lesson. She warned him that it's not allowed. He likes you, hahaha..."

Lu Qingci paused suddenly, then threw down his wine glass and rushed out quickly.

"Eh? Brother Lu, Brother Lu!"

Song He wiped his face that was splashed with water and followed him in confusion.

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

61.9K 1.5K 83
Title:把老攻搞到手前人设绝不能崩 Author:清浅易欢 He Yutian was ruined by Bai Lianhua Kengdi's family. During the darkest days, his ex-fiancé Bai Rao took care of him...
3.5M 148K 61
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...
83.9K 3K 75
A Cannon Fodder and a Bamboo Horse Dressed as an Attacker [Book Wearing] 穿成攻具人的炮灰竹马[穿书] Author 拾一亿 Status 75 Chapters Description Lin Shuyu went into...
246K 7.3K 185
https://m.shubaow.net/238/238191/ After inheriting hundreds of millions of inheritances, the wealthy husband is back Author: Gongzi Xunhuan Category:...