After the male protagonist Ba...

Autorstwa Demens88c

Summary too long, read it in the first chapter. NOT MINE MTL (no editing) NO VOTING https://www.shubaowb.com... Więcej

Summary + Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87 if met in previous life
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98

Chapter 3

894 25 3
Autorstwa Demens88c

Jiang Baiyu never expected that after going back and forth for a long time, he would still be sitting at the same table with Lu Qingci.

Could it be that even if his mind changes, the plot in the book still cannot be changed?

Jiang Baiyu frowned and looked in the direction of Lu Qingci's seat. The young Lu Qingci was sitting there, with his shoulders straight, his face resolute and cold, and his whole body was filled with an aura that made people feel thousands of miles away.

Zhou Nan was very happy: "Xiaoyu, let's change. We sit in the front and back seats. You can also copy my homework. Come, I will carry the textbook for you."

Jiang Baiyu was in a state of confusion at the moment and didn't move where he stood.

Zhou Nan took the thick pile of textbooks in his hand and urged him: "Come on, hurry up."

"Huh? Oh."

Jiang Baiyu followed the tall Zhou Nan to his new seat in confusion.

Lu Qingci calmly tidied his desk. With a seemingly cold and calm face, the corner of his eyes glanced around him from time to time. When he saw Jiang Baiyu approaching, he immediately stood up.

He turned sideways to give Jiang Baiyu some space.

Lu Qingci is very tall. Although he still has a refined physique with a youthful look, he is not thin. Standing there tall and tall, it casts a shadow of oppression.

Jiang Baiyu walked in from under this shadow and sat in his seat, not looking at Lu Qingci the whole time. He also tried his best to turn sideways to prevent any physical contact between himself and Lu Qingci, or even their eyes crossing.

When the time for changing seats was over, Lao Xu called to everyone: "Class is over, class is over, everyone is ready to open the textbooks. Come on, Jiang Baiyu, come and read the text that we were previewed in the last class."

Jiang Baiyu was suddenly named:? !

What text?

The fair-haired boy stood up from his seat, flipping through the textbook and looking around blankly.

Lao Xu urged him: "Hurry up, everyone is waiting for you."

Jiang Baiyu's face turned red with anxiety. Just when he was about to admit that he didn't know, he saw Lu Qingci's Chinese textbook pushed in his direction, and the page that opened was a classical Chinese article.

Is Lu Qingci reminding him?

Jiang Baiyu didn't think too much and tried to read the title of the Chinese book, then raised his head and looked at Lao Xu. When he saw Lao Xu's expression waiting for him to continue reading, he started reading with peace of mind.

"Very well, sit down."

Lao Xu called another classmate: "Zhang Ruohan, please explain the meaning of this article."

Jiang Baiyu breathed a sigh of relief. After sitting down, he couldn't help but glance in the direction of Lu Qingci and saw that he had slightly pulled back the book he had just pushed over and turned a page. His movements were natural and his expression was cold. It was hard to tell whether he was helping him on purpose.

But this also reminded Jiang Baiyu of something.

He hasn't started chasing Lu Qingci yet, so Lu Qingci doesn't have any ill will towards him yet, he just treats him as an ordinary classmate.

Even if the two of them sit at the same table, they will never be the same as in the previous life.

Thinking of this, Jiang Baiyu and Lu Qingci, who were sitting at the same table, felt much less stressed.

Zhou Nan reached out and poked Jiang Baiyu's back from the back row, "Did you forget which article? Hehe, I almost got scolded by Lao Xu again."

Lu Qingci held the page with his fingertips and glanced sideways just in time to see the finger poking Jiang Baiyu's back.

His expression was cold and he warned in a low voice: "Zhou Nan, stay calm!"

Zhou Nan:......

What do you tube? !

---

It was lunch break, and Jiang Baiyu and Zhou Nan were called to the playground for a penalty run.

The physical education teacher who supervises this kind of penalty running turns a blind eye. Many students just jog and chat at the same time, and they only finish the 1,500-mile walk.

But Jiang Baiyu ran very fast. He wanted to finish running quickly, which would mean that the relationship between him and Lu Qingci would come to a complete end.

Zhou Nan followed the boy and kept reminding him: "Xiao Yu, run slower. It's a thousand and five, so you have to maintain your strength at the beginning."

Jiang Baiyu ran faster.

Zhou Nan anxiously wiped the sweat from his forehead and shouted: "It's hot, you can't run like this!"

As if in response to Zhou Nan's words, Jiang Baiyu started to have shortness of breath and became light-headed after running three laps under the bright autumn sunshine.

There was only the last lap left. Jiang Baiyu didn't want to stop here. He pushed his exhausted body and sprinted towards the finish line. Just when he was about to finish the race, his vision suddenly went dark and he fell down uncontrollably. .

Passed out again...

Before falling down, Jiang Baiyu lamented helplessly that his body was too weak.

However, just as his body was about to hit the ground, a strong arm suddenly picked him up and held him tightly in Kuo Kuo's arms. Then a faint woody fragrance floated on the tip of his nose, and a gentle and pleasant voice sounded in his ears: "Classmate, are you okay?"

Jiang Baiyu tried his best to open his eyes and saw an elegant and handsome man hugging him tightly. The man was wearing a suit of good quality, which was cool and comfortable against his body.

He tried hard to say thank you, but before he could finish his words, he completely lost consciousness.

---

Lu Qingci sat in the classroom and glanced at the door from time to time.

After Jiang Baiyu died, he stayed with the boy's body for many days without eating or drinking. In a daze, he returned to today five years ago and saw the young Jiang Baiyu again at the school gate.

He couldn't help calling to the boy.

He saw that Jiang Baiyu was still the same as before, deliberately not wearing a tie in order to talk to him, even if he was fined and ran away, it didn't matter.

I ran to say nice words to the teacher in order to be at the same table with him. From now on, I will bring him breakfast, gifts and confess my love to him every day.

Great, really great!

The joy and joy in Lu Qingci's heart almost burst out.

He secretly decided that he would never let down the boy's love for him this time.

It's just that if he hadn't called Jiang Baiyu to stop in the morning, he wouldn't have been punished.

Lu Qingci felt guilty and said to himself: This is the last time, this is the last time Jiang Baiyu will suffer.

Suddenly someone approached the classroom and shouted: "Jiang Baiyu fainted on the playground!"

Lu Qingci suddenly raised his head.

"Ah, fainted? What happened?"

"Did you get heat stroke while running? It's quite hot today, and the sun is still so bright."

"He seems to still have a cold today. Is he feeling weak?"

.....

Several students sitting in the class started talking about it.

Lu Qingci grabbed the boy's arm and asked anxiously: "How is he? Where is he now?"

"Monitor?"

The boy was frightened by Lu Qingci's anxiety and said, "Are you asking Jiang Baiyu? He was sent to the infirmary. I don't know the specific situation."

Lu Qingci immediately rushed out of the classroom, and the image of Jiang Baiyu fainting in front of his company building and never waking up appeared in his mind.

"Qingci, hey, Lu Qingci!"

Lao Xu saw Lu Qingci running in the corridor and called him from a distance.

"Teacher Xu."

Lu Qingci stopped, turned around and stood where he was, with worry hidden in his eyes: "What's the matter?"

"Why are you in such a hurry? Come to my office first."

"Jiang Baiyu fainted, I'm going to check on the situation."

"I've seen it, he's already awake."

Lao Xu waved his hand to greet him: "You go to my office first and help me deal with the results of this monthly exam."

"teacher."

The young man was still standing in the same place, his voice was calm and clear: "I'll go see him first, and I'll go find you later."

Old Xu was startled: "Oh, oh, then... you go first."

Lu Qingci walked away for a while before Lao Xu realized what he was doing and left angrily.

Really, he was shocked by the aura of a 17-year-old student just now!

In the infirmary.

Jiang Baiyu was half lying on the bed, with an IV drip on his arm.

Zhou Nan tore off a piece of anti-pyretic patch and put it on the boy's forehead, and blamed him: "I told you not to run too fast, you might have a heatstroke. Don't you know what's going on with your body? You're just trying to be brave."

Jiang Baiyu thought of the man who hugged him in time after he fainted, and asked quickly: "Zhou Nan, who was the person who hugged me just now?"

Zhou Nan: "The Yan family seems to be called Yan Jinzhou. I heard they came to us to plan our school's anniversary."

Yan Jinzhou.

Jiang Baiyu felt that this name was familiar, and after silently reciting it several times in his mind, his eyes suddenly widened in shock.

Yan Jinzhou---the biggest villain in the world of this novel, is the big boss who made the male protagonist Lu Qingci suffer a lot in the later period.

And he has some connections with Yan Jinzhou.

Because in a short time, the old man of the Yan family will mention his marriage to him from the Jiang family because of the agreement between his grandfather's generation, and his marriage partner will be Yan Jinzhou.

In the last life, he was devoted to Lu Qingci and refused to marry into the Yan family, so he never even saw Yan Jinzhou.

He turned out to be such a gentle and gentlemanly man.

Jiang Baiyu recalled the man's warm and generous embrace, his gentle and handsome face, his pleasant voice, and his polite manners, and thought to himself that such a marriage partner seemed pretty good.

The most important thing is that the Yan family is rich.

Even if he divorces by agreement, he can still get a lot of compensation from the Yan family. As long as they have money, the Jiang family will never fall into such a miserable situation again.

Suddenly, the curtain in the infirmary opened with a swipe, and Lu Qingci appeared in front of them, with sweat dripping from his anxious appearance on his handsome and sharp profile.

Jiang Baiyu opened his eyes wide in surprise.

Zhou Nan's expression became condensed, "Squad leader? Don't you know how to say hello when you come in?"

"I come......"

Lu Qingci's eyes fell on the boy's face, and all the anxiety was gradually hidden in the dark and deep eyes. He swallowed everything he wanted to say and asked calmly: "I'm here to see the doctor."

Zhou Nan: "The doctor's office is over there. How can you go wrong?"

"excuse me."

Lu Qingci's eyes fell on the back of the boy's hand where the needle was inserted, and he whispered: "Sorry."

When he turned to leave, the cold young man looked back and said in a low voice: "Jiang Baiyu, from now on, don't forget to wear a tie to school again."

"I know."

The boy's pale face was flushed and weak after illness, and he said in a small voice: "I will never forget it again."

He looks very well-behaved.

Lu Qingci's heart beat faster: he knew that Jiang Baiyu had always listened to him and was always well-behaved in front of him.

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

1.7M 103K 40
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...
444K 24.5K 17
𝐒𝐡𝐢𝐯𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐚 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐩𝐮𝐭 𝐱 𝐑𝐮𝐝𝐫𝐚𝐤𝐬𝐡 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐩𝐮𝐭 ~By 𝐊𝐚𝐣𝐮ꨄ︎...
3.2M 258K 96
RANKED #1 CUTE #1 COMEDY-ROMANCE #2 YOUNG ADULT #2 BOLLYWOOD #2 LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT #3 PASSION #7 COMEDY-DRAMA #9 LOVE P.S - Do let me know if you...
3.1M 199K 90
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...