Wenclair oneshots

By urdemonix_child

This being #1 in "whyamiwritingthis" is wild πŸ’€ I wrote these at 3am feel free to bully me, votes and comment... More

The Worthlessness of Grey
The Comfort of Rain
Hades
In Sickness and Health
Humiliation
Little Dragon
Start with Snow
This Moment
Even at Her Worst
Rules (Are Meant to Be Broken)
Peace
Words Unsaid
Beautiful and Scorned
Turning of Pages
Wounds, Murder Hornets, and Questionably Learned Skills
Gift
Wenclair Christmas pt1
Wenclair Christmas pt2
Wenclair Christmas pt3
Wenclair Christmas pt4
Wenclair Christmas pt5
Perfect Match - what a joke
Are you tired of me yet? (I'm a little sick right now..)
Pride
Caladrius
Caught
Don't Forget To (Bleed So Slowly)
And I Would Rather Be the Stray (Than Be Nothing To No One At All)
I Bite My Tongue (It's A Bad Habit)
how do you like your coffee? like i like my women
you're the only beauty i don't want to strangle
Cupid's Second Chance
sweet of twigs and twine
(Who says) I'm alone
Exercise
When the Sun and Moon share the same sky
baby, you could be the death of me (literally)
please leave your earphones in so i can confess my love to you
Cute Aggression
you hold the key(s) to my heart
It's just a dumb little kitty hat!
The indelible mark
Desperate measures
You have my heart (or, how to care for your Addams loved one)
Imperfect day
It's okay to be different (so am I)
Killer Teeth
Blood of the Covenant
I wasn't afraid before I met you
The babysitter
If you smell something burning, it's my heart
What is this feeling?
Addams & Co
You shine all through my rain
Bringing life
I just died in your arms
Silent night, cursed night
Where there are wolves, ravens will follow
Seasons in the sun
I'm home where you are
Summer's end
You're my favorite color
An addams reunion
Suave
Valentine
Permission
Thunderstorm
You Make My Yuletide Gay
Green skin
Together we will see how lovely heaven will be.
Hershey's Kisses
Teacher's Pet
Tag, You're Hit
Old Books, Ink, with a Hint of Arsenic
The Cellist
Confession Via Taylor Swift
Gift of The Wolf
you've done your dirt and you've dug your graves
Sleep Schedules
After All These Years
Chocolate is the Best Way to Say 'I Love You'
Addams and Eve
Checkmate
The Nightmares of a Wolf pt1
The Nightmares of a Wolf pt2
The Nightmares of a Wolf pt3
On the Edge
Wednesday feels guilt
A Stand-Up Gal
Thoughts and Prayers
Sweet, Sweet Revenge
Cherry Flavored Conversations
Are You Going to Claim Your Prize?
50 shades of red
On a Valentine's Day (I used to be my own protection)
I Need You More Than I Want to
It's the Uniform, Isn't it?
Finding Rainbwoes
what am I to someone like you?
Breaking Down Walls
Hopeless Woemantics
hiding behind the truth
love will have its sacrifices
I want to sleep on every piece of fuzz and stuffing that comes out of you
some things hurt worse than dying
a little cowardice can occasionally pay off
choose your poison (it won't harm you)
a rather loose definition of allergies
a room to be yourself in
the hypocrisy of being in love with a thief
Dancing On My Own
but I stay when you're lost
why'd you have to go and make me like you
the dark's not taking prisoners tonight
i don't feel like going home now Pt1
i don't feel like going home now Pt2

A Prank Gone Horribly... Right?

1K 31 16
By urdemonix_child

Summary:
Yoko enlists Kent to help her with a prank on the new lovesick couple. The prank doesn't go according to plan, considering the pair turn into a black cat and golden retriever instead

"How about a 10, or maybe a 20 to seal the deal?" Yoko said to Kent with a smirk. She then turned her head to look back at the couple a few tables down, making sure they were still there.

The siren boy quickly snatched the twenty from her right hand and shoved it into his jean pocket with much enthusiasm. Maybe too much.

"Jesus Christ, don't make it look like a drug deal!" Yoko rolled her eyes and jabbed him lightly on the arm—well, what she assumed was lightly.

"Ow," he yelped, rubbing his arm from the harsh contact. Their teacher glared at them with a warning look before going back to reading his newspaper.

They were currently in potions class. Everyone was partnered up and doing their respective lab projects in whispers.

Yoko watched as Enid had her head on Wednesday's shoulder while they silently worked on their own project. She would steal quick kisses every few minutes. Wednesday pretended to be annoyed by them, but secretly loved it.

The vampire was a little irritated by the fact Enid had to partner up with her new girlfriend, but she couldn't blame the blonde. If Divina was in this class, she would much rather partner up with her than her dimwitted twin brother.

A little prank on the new lovesick couple would be harmless, right?

Yoko knew better than to do the prank herself, so she enlisted Kent with a bit of bribing. He was quick to agree to the plan with little thought, which would be his first mistake.

She already had to face the wrath of Wednesday Addams from a little prank she pulled a few months back, and she would rather not go through that again. That girl might be small, but she was sure as shit scary.

Kent was the perfect person for the job. He did not know what he was getting himself into, but he should have, considering it was Wednesday Addams and her girlfriend that he was going to be pranking.

It really was just supposed to be an innocent prank. The plan was that Kent would essentially pretend to fall and spill the vial on them. It was this gross green Nickelodeon-like slime, except more liquidy.

The potion Kent stole from the backroom was basically a 'silence' potion. Whoever touched it was automatically rendered silent for a few hours.

Yoko was fond of the idea of her best friend keeping her mouth shut for a short while. All she talked about was Wednesday. Wends this, Wends that! It was getting annoying.

Don't get her wrong, she was ecstatic for Enid and wanted her to be happy, but sometimes she wished she would talk about something else—just for a bit, at least!

"Bravo six, going dark," Kent whispered, imitating a British accent. He held his fingers up to his ear, pretending he had an earpiece.

"Bravo what now?"

"Bravo six? You know, like from Call of Duty!" His eyes lit up at the prospect of talking about the video game franchise with anyone other than Ajax for once. But Yoko couldn't care less.

"You're such a fucking idiot," she mumbled. "Just go already!"

She shoved him lightly towards the couple's table. He held the bottle steady and made sure he didn't spill a single drop until he reached them.

Once he got to the two girls, he knocked into the leg of their table with his right sneaker. He pretended to trip and then quickly flung the slime at them from the side. Yoko sighed. He didn't make it look like much of an accident. Idiot.

Enid yelped, and Wednesday gasped from the impact of the cold liquid against their skin. Their hair was absolutely drenched.

"Kent, I am going to—," before the Addams girl could finish her sentence, she vanished. He looked to the left and found Enid was gone, too. That is, until he felt a pair of sharp claws slash at his ankles.

"Fuck!" Kent yelped as he started hopping on one foot, clutching his leg in pain.

Everyone turned their heads at the commotion. This was far too entertaining, and it was the perfect distraction from their boring project.

The naïve siren looked down to see a small black cat hissing and tearing at the bottom of his pants.

The cat had bright green eyes and an angry expression on her face.

Under the table and next to the cat, a big golden retriever with cotton candy highlights emerged. She barked angrily at the boy.

"Kent, what the fuck!" Yoko cried out, approaching the table. "Did you grab the wrong vial?!"

Kent went wide-eyed at the realization.

"There were two green ones! How was I supposed to know?!" he asked with a shriek as the golden retriever bit at his new sneakers while the cat continued to claw at him.

Wednesday and Enid turned into fucking animals! Oh fuck, he was so screwed.

The cat looked towards Yoko and hissed before she could get any closer. Yoko took a step back. The vampire was also most definitely screwed, too.

"I'm sorry, okay?! He was supposed to grab the silence potion. It's not my fault!"

Enid walked towards Yoko, her head low, looking like a lion who was ready to pounce on their prey.

"Look, Enid—"

The teacher stood up abruptly.

"Enough! Class is dismissed while I figure out what to do with these four," Mr. Kennedy interrupted as he pinched the bridge of his nose in annoyance.

The students quickly scurried out of the classroom, many of them elated that they had gotten out of their second to last class early.

Mrow!

Bark!

Wednesday was rigid, her tail stiff as a board as she narrowed her sharp green eyes at Yoko and Kent.

Yoko reached out a hand in a truce, but got a paw to it instead with a hiss from Wednesday. Enid growled lowly.

"Ouch! Jesus, I said I was sorry," the taller girl mumbled. She quickly retracted her hand.

Wednesday responded with another loud hiss.

"The potion will wear off in a few hours. I suggest bringing them upstairs to their dorm. You two both have detention for a month, no ifs, ands or buts," the teacher said with a stern voice, pushing his glasses up the bridge of his nose.

"But—" Kent tried.

"Nah ah," the teacher tutted. He held his finger out to silence the boy. "I won't hear any of it. This was a very foolish thing to do."

He turned to Yoko. "I expected much more from you, young lady." Enid made a noise that sounded much like a weird dog-like snicker. She wasn't that young.

Yoko glared back at the dog, who started wagging her tail, tongue hanging out the side of her mouth.

He assigned the vampire the job of bringing them back up to their dorm room. Kent stayed behind to clean up the mess he made in the classroom.

Wednesday would not let her carry her and opted to stay beside Enid. Yoko was too scared to get scratched again for the third time, anyway. When she tried to pick her up the first time, Wednesday sliced her palm open. Those claws were sharp, man!

Even though she had super fast vampire healing, it didn't make it any less painful.

Enid and Wednesday strolled side by side as they followed the girl out into the school hallway.

"Hey!" Ajax shouted as he caught up to the vampire. "Do you by any chance have the notes for—" he paused as he spotted the two animals walking alongside her.

"Awww! Who are these cute little guys?" He cooed. He went to pet Enid on the head but was swatted by Wednesday before he got the chance.

"Ow, fuck!" he shouted as he withdrew, almost tripping on his untied shoelace. The gorgon put his hand to his chest in an attempt to slow his racing heart.

"Okay, but why does this one remind me of Wednesday?" He pointed back to the cat with his thumb. The cat stared him down as he looked over his shoulder. The boy gulped nervously.

"Because it is Wednesday," Yoko deadpanned. Ajax went wide-eyed. "Did you not notice the dog's dyed fur?"

Ajax took a second to think about it and once he realized what Yoko was referring to, his eyes got even wider. He was absolutely dumbfounded.

"Oh..."

Enid watched the situation in amusement. Her tail wagged as she walked around the cat, giving her loving licks on her head every few seconds to soothe her girlfriend. Wednesday purred softly.

Yoko explained what happened in the class. Ajax chuckled, but quickly slapped his hand over his mouth. He glanced back at Wednesday, her emerald eyes piercing into his soul. If looks could kill, everyone would probably be dead by now.

Ajax hurriedly wished her luck and ran to the last class of the day. He definitely did not want to witness what would happen to Yoko once they changed back.

Yoko looked at the two animals with a sigh. Enid was staring at her expectantly, and Wednesday was still looking as emotionless as ever, even as a cat.

She continued to guide them down the hall and up the stairs to Ophelia Hall.

As soon as they got to their dorm room, Enid leapt on top of her girlfriend's bed and got comfortable. Wednesday followed suit.

"Alright, I will get some cat and dog food or whatever, so you guys don't starve at least," Yoko said. Enid barked cheerfully in response.

Let's just say the blonde was much more forgiving than Wednesday was. Wednesday was somehow far scarier as a cat. If that was even possible.

Enid licked the side of Wednesday's face lovingly. The cat purred and nuzzled into the dog's face affectionately in response.

"Oh god, you're a lovesick puppy—literally!" Yoko exclaimed with a wave of her hand.

Wednesday peered up at the vampire with an intense glare. She was ready to strike.

"Okay, okay, I'm going!" Yoko put her hands up in mock surrender as she quickly left the room.

An hour later, Yoko came back with two bags of pet food in her hands, along with two silver bowls. She opened the door slowly as she struggled to turn the knob with her hands full of supplies.

She silently gasped at the adorable sight in front of her.

Enid was curled around Wednesday. The cat was snuggled comfortably against the dog, and they were both sleeping soundly.

Yoko hastily dropped the supplies onto Wednesday's desk and took her phone out of her jean pocket.

Wednesday was going to kill her, but maybe she should take a picture—ya know, for future blackmail and what not.

It wasn't like she would know... yet.

Yoko must've forgotten that her flash was on as well as her sound. While she took the picture, the cat's eyes shot open.

The taller girl swallowed nervously as Enid watched in pleasure. It looked like the golden retriever was beaming while enjoying her best friend's suffering. Everyone knew what would come next.

The cat dropped from the bed and charged at the taller girl.

Yoko had never run so fast in her life.

If you could be any barbie which one would you be?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

68.5K 1.3K 17
Wenclair story (Wednesday Addams x Enid Sinclair) Comment any suggestions you have for the story. All my AU probably none of this will happen ever bu...
4.7K 86 11
Oneshots with Enid Sinclair and Wednesday Addams from the netflix show Wednesday. This book is LGBTQ so I respectfully ask that if you are not a fan...
182K 2.2K 60
-COMPLETE/DISCONTINUED- ↑More Wenclair on my page WENCLAIR<33 This is my first book, you can request anything Fluff Angst Smut Anything (I can't guar...
4.7K 250 29
If your from when I first started writing, this is based off of my one shots. Many people asked me to create a story off of one in particular so here...