Forever Love | Xavier Thorpe

By AlphaStilinski13

Completed until season 2 is released. She always dreamed of her forever love, one similar to her parents. {Un... More

A/N
Cast
Wednesday's Child is Full of Woe
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Woe is the Loneliest Number
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Author Note
Friend or Woe
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Author Note
Woe What a Night
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
You Reap What You Woe
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Quid Pro Woe
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
If You Don't Woe Me By Now
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
A Murder of Woes
Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Season 2 News

Chapter 2

104 2 0
By AlphaStilinski13

Instead of searching for her sister, like she wanted. Wednesday, now stood in front of Principal Weems in her office.

"The quid pro quo for Sheriff Galpin not pressing charges is your immediate expulsion from Nevermore." Weems said.

"The others had nothing to do with this. I acted alone." Wednesday defended the others.

"For someone who claims to have no friends, you certainly protect them." Weems commented.

"They didn't have guts to do what needed to be done." Wednesday shrugged.

"You mean kidnapping and torture? I should hope not." Weems said.

"You do realize that Tyler brutally disembowelled six people, then harvested a variety of their body parts." Wednesday pointed out.

"Perhaps if you'd come to me with your suspicions rather than take matters into your own hands, we could've worked together."

"Oh, yes. Because trust and cooperation have always been hallmarks of our relationship."

Weems released a weary chuckle. "I admire your ability to be your own person and trust your own instincts. But that also makes you impatient and impulsive. Your actions have put me and the school in an impossible position."

"Tyler is the Hyde. And he has framed Xavier. He confessed everything to me!" Wednesday yelled.

"I wish I could believe you." Weems sighed.

"His mother was an outcast. She was a student here; you must remember her. She was a Hyde!"

"Yes, Francois. A lovely woman."

"I didn't ask what she identified as. Then give me more time, and I can prove they are Hydes."

"There is no more time, and there are no more deals, Wednesday." Weems refused. She had enough. Wednesday and Blair Addams time at Nevermore had finished. "Pack your and your sister's trunks. We will have them shipped. Say your goodbyes. You and Blair will be on the afternoon train tomorrow.

"You can't kick Blair out. She did nothing. I haven't even seen her today. She doesn't deserve to be removed. I will leave, only if she stays." Wednesday said, she knew that her sister would want to stay, especially when she tells her that it was Tyler and she would be able to save Xavier. Once Wednesday left, she could save Xavier and stay with him. Stay with the Forever Love she longed for.

"I'm sorry Nevermore didn't work out for you, Wednesday. I'm sure your mother will be very disappointed."

"And so am I." Wednesday said, before leaving.

***

"What's the first thing you want to do when you get out of here?" Blair asked Xavier. Since he'd been arrested, she hasn't left the station. Xavier watched her inside the jail cell where he had been chained in the center of the cell, his neck, wrists and legs had been chained.

"Well, the first thing I would do is kiss you." He smirked at her. "Then, taking you out for the best date ever."

"Ooh, setting high standards for yourself huh?" She teased him

Xavier smiled at her teasing and was about to response when the person who got him arrested, walked in... Wednesday Addams. Xavier sighed at the sight of her, Blair looked at him in confusion before turning around and realising that Wednesday had walked in.

"Xavier... I'm not sure how much time we have. Thing distracted the guards and is looping the cameras." Wednesday said.

"Why would you even need to do that?" Blair asked her. "I've been here the whole time." But Wednesday ignored her.

"What are you doing here?" Xavier asked.

"I know you're not the Hyde. Tyler used me to frame you. He is the actual Hyde." Wednesday told them.

"How do you know?" Blair asked her. She had muted Wednesday in her mind so she hadn't received any of the mind messages she sent.

"I saw it in a vision when he kissed me." Wednesday answered.

Xavier scoffed sarcastically. "I'm... glad you were getting some action while I was falsely accused."

"I should've believed you." Wednesday said, looking at her sister. Blair was adamant that t wasn't Xavier, and she was right. Wednesday looked at Xavier. "But since you seem to have some psychic connection to the Hyde, I was curious if you've drawn anything that might shed light on this?" She asked.

Xavier's anger level raised. He couldn't believe what he was hearing. "You want my help? You ruined my life! No. I tried being your friend. Look where that got me."

"This isn't about us, Xavier." Wednesday tried to convince him, but he didn't care anymore.

"No, it's about you!" He yelled. "Every time you get involved; people get hurt. You're toxic. All you ever do is make things worse."

"Tyler warned me something bad was coming. I think..." Wednesday said, not listening to what he said.

"I don't care!" He snapped. "Do you want to stop this? Then leave. Go far away and never come back. Do you understand? That can't happen if you're not here. That's how you save everyone, okay? So, go. Leave!"

Wednesday let out a disbelieving scoff and left, leaving Blair and Xavier behind. Blair watched as her sister left and a million thoughts filled her head, with one main thought. This could free Xavier. She thought. She unmuted her sister in her mind and was filled with messages.

Blair, I don't know if you'll be listening, but you were right, the Hyde isn't Xavier, it was Tyler. I'm sorry.

Blair, I need your help. I've kidnapped Tyler with Bianca and taken him to Xavier's art studio, I'm going to torture him into confessing.

Sheriff Galpin stopped me before I could do anything.

Principal Weems has informed me of my departure. I've managed to convince to let you stay because I know how much you love it here. I'm sorry.

Blair, I'm sorry. I broke our relationship. I'm going to do anything I can to free Xavier, you deserve to be happy. You deserve the Forever Love you've been looking. I know you've always loved the relationship between our parents but you never looked for it because of me. I held you back and I will no longer do that. I will have Tyler punished, I will have Xavier released, I just hope you'll join me for this adventure. I love you.

Tears filled Blair eyes as she heard the messages, Wednesday said 'I love you.' She doesn't say that. "Xavier." She whispered, bringing Xavier's attention to her. "I'm going after her." She said, standing up from her seat.

"What." He gasped. "Blair you can't, you're going to get killed."

"I'm going to free you and I'm not letting Wednesday walk into a war by herself. Right now, she is defeated and she's packing because she has been expelled and I'm not there." She said. She walked after that, ignoring Xavier's calls. Her sister was walking into a war by herself, she wasn't going to let that happen.

Where are you? She sent to Blair.

***

Blair met Wednesday back at their dorm and she and Enid watched as Wednesday packed.

"I can't believe I'm actually going to miss your creepy, lifeless eyes waking me up. It won't be the same without you." Enid said. She was sad to see Wednesday go, during their time, the two had grown closer.

"So, I assume you'll be moving in with Yoko. Leaving me in the past." Wednesday said.

"Not ever. What about you? Will you forget about me?" Enid asked.

"Enid... the mark you have left on me is indelible. Anytime I grow nauseous at the sight of a rainbow or hear a pop song that makes my ears bleed, I'll think of you." Wednesday answered.

"Thanks. I guess." Enid muttered to herself.

"I always believed relying on other people to be a sign of weakness. That inevitably they would lead me to disappointment. Turns out I've been the disappointment." Wednesday said, looking down.

"Wednesday shut up." Blair told her. "You haven't disappointed anyone. It's not even fair that you're leaving, I should be going with you, we have spent our entire lives together, bot being separated once."

"You should stay here, where you will be happy." Wednesday said.

"How can I be happy without you?" Blair asked, but she was not answered.

"Are you kidding me? I've learned so much from you. Part of it is admittedly criminal behaviour, but... most people spend their entire lives pretending to give zero effs, and you literally never had an eff to give. Any chance you've got some sort of sneaky plan to elude Weems?" Enid asked.

Wednesday denied. "Xavier's right. This prophecy cannot come true if I'm not here. But it kills me to leave when Tyler is still walking around free."

"If he tries anything, we have a school full of gorgons, vampires, and werewolves, ready and waiting. We've got this, Wednesday. I promise. On a good note, I got a text from Eugene's moms. He woke up last night. Maybe Weems'll let you drop by on your way to the station." Enid said, Thing snapped insistently, gesturing that it was time to leave.

"I think we're all set." Wednesday said.

"Thing, I'm going to miss our makeup tutorials. And you better keep sending me moisturizing tips. Stay in touch, okay? So, we're gonna..." She went to hug Wednesday but she moved back. "You're right. Not hugging is kind of our thing."

***

Blair and Wednesday walked down the staircase, when the Nightshades walked in front of them.

"The plan wasn't to get you expelled. We're sorry." Bianca apologised.

"The Nightshades need to be ready for what's coming. Or a lot of people are going to die." Wednesday informed her. "Make sure that Blair is there to kill Crackstone." She demanded. The group looked at each other then left; they were soon followed by Bianca who sent each twin a nod before leaving. Just then, Thornhill walked up to them.

"I'm so glad I caught you. I was weeding my wolfsbane, and I just completely lost track of time. This is a parting gift. White oleander, one of nature's deadliest. It also symbolizes destiny and renewal. You're a very talented young woman, Wednesday. I can't wait to see what you do next." Thornhill smiled. Principal Weems walked in.

"Wednesday. This time I'm personally escorting you to your train." She said.

"I have one final favour." Weems looked annoyed.

"And I'm coming with you. I am staying by her side until the very end." Blair promised.

They all got into Weems car and drove off.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.3K 686 8
❝ You're so gorgeous I can't say anything to your face ❞ ❪ ajax petropolus ✘ fem!oc ❫ wedn...
67.1K 935 40
-What happens when the boggie man's great-granddaughter is going to a school for weirdos when Wednesday Addams comes in and stirs up old friendships...
122K 3.2K 25
A story where Xavier can't help but fall in love with his best friend. Only one problem she has a boyfriend, who is a little less friendly than he se...