Forever Love | Xavier Thorpe

By AlphaStilinski13

Completed until season 2 is released. She always dreamed of her forever love, one similar to her parents. {Un... More

A/N
Cast
Wednesday's Child is Full of Woe
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Woe is the Loneliest Number
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Author Note
Friend or Woe
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Author Note
Woe What a Night
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
You Reap What You Woe
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Quid Pro Woe
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
If You Don't Woe Me By Now
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
A Murder of Woes
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Season 2 News

Chapter 1

102 2 1
By AlphaStilinski13

"I said, I want to see him." Blair demanded. Since Xavier had been arrested, she had been at the station trying to see him but they refused to let her through.

"And I told you that there are no visitors allowed. Return tomorrow during visiting hours." The officer at the desk told her.

"I told you that I will not be leaving until I see him." Blair repeated.

"Listen to the words that are coming out of my mouth, you stupid little girl. Get out or you will be arrested, you cannot see your precious outcast boyfriend because it is not visiting hours. So, leave before I arrest you for being a pain in my ass." The woman glared at Blair.

Blair didn't know what had happened, but she was filled with white-hot rage from the way this woman spoke to her. "Fiat mihi per! [Translation: Let me through!]" The officer's eyes turned an icy blue, she reached for a key on her belt and held it out for Blair to grab.

"He's in Cell 3." She informed her, Blair grabbed the key and ran to the holding cells.

***

She was wrong. It wasn't Xavier. She got the wrong person arrested. Her sister hated her now. All because of Tyler Galpin. He' the Hyde. The first boy she actually liked and he was a murderer. Now Wednesday stood in Crackstone's Crypt waiting for Tyler to arrive.

"Thing gave me your note. I was surprised you wanted to see me again after you ran out the other night. So, uh, is this a date?" Tyler asked as he walked in.

"It's a surprise." Tyler moved forward and leaned in to kiss her. But Wednesday avoided him and walked behind him. "When I came to Nevermore, romance was the last thing on my mind. But when you kissed me, you opened my eyes and suddenly it all made sense."

Tyler released a confused scoff.

"Xavier warned me about you, but I didn't listen." Wednesday said.

"Ironic now, huh?" Tyler chuckled.

"Ironic would've been framing Xavier for murder while the real Hyde helped me put him away." Wednesday said, shocking Tyler.

"Wait... you don't think..." Tyler stuttered.

"I don't think. I know. Kinbott probably discovered your secret during one of your sessions. So, she unlocked you. Why'd you kill her? I thought Hydes were typically loyal to their masters."

"Wednesday, this is nuts."

"On Outreach Day, I told you I was visiting the old meeting house. Did Kinbott send you to spy on me? At the Rave'N, you overheard Eugene and me discussing your cave in the woods and you warned Kinbott. Eugene probably saw her torching it. Then she sent you to clean up her mess. I have to hand it to you, Tyler. Wounding yourself that night at the Gates mansion, that was a masterstroke of misdirection."

"Okay, stop. Do you know how insane you sound right now? I'm not a monster. A... And if you really thought that I was, why would you risk bringing me out to the woods to confront me alone?"

"Who said I was alone?" Just as Wednesday said that, the Nightshades walked out, surrounding them.

"Okay, I don't know what kind of sick joke you're playing, but I'm out of here." Tyler tried to walk out but Bianca stood in his way and used her siren voice.

"Actually... you're coming with us."

***

Wednesday instructed the Nightshades to take Tyler to Xavier's at studio. They chained them to the chair just as he started to wake up. At first Tyler only heard disconcerting audio distortions and was only brought back to the present but Wednesday snapping her fingers. "Welcome back." She said.

"Where the hell am I?" Tyler asked.

"Somewhere no one can hear your screams." Wednesday vaguely answered.

"What's with the chains?" He asked.

"Don't ask stupid questions." Wednesday scoffed.

"Wednesday, this is crazy. I'm a normie." Tyler said, trying to convince her.

"That's only half true." Wednesday showed him a picture. "Do you recognize her?" She asked, pointing to one woman in particular. "Perhaps if I hadn't been so distracted by my own mother hogging this photo, I would have noticed yours sooner. Your father fell in love and married an outcast."

"My mom was an outcast. That doesn't make me a monster." Tyler said, shaking his head.

"According to her personal medical records..." Tyler interrupted her.

"You stole her medical records?"

"Technically, Thing did. He took them from your garage. Your father's quite the pack rat. Her postpartum depression triggered her condition."

"My mom had severe bipolar disorder."

"We both know that's a lie. She was a Hyde. And your father has been living his life in dread, never quite sure whether or not she passed her condition on to you."

Tyler looked at everyone else. "Are you all gonna stand there and let her do this to me?"

"Uh, guys?" Ajax called their attention to his phone. "Enid just texted. Thornhill's suspicious. How long until he morphs into that... thing?"

"I'm not the monster." Tyler denied.

"You are. I saw it in a vision at the Weathervane." Wednesday said.

"Wait, you're basing all this off some vision you had after we kissed? I mean, is that something you can trust?" He asked. Wednesday didn't give him an answer, instead she pulled out a bone saw and other weapons.

Bianca looked horrified. "Wednesday, what are you doing?"

"Just some light torture. Don't worry, I won't leave a mark." Wednesday shrugged

"Wednesday, hold on." Bianca said.

"Wait. Are you being serious?" Ajax asked, horrified.

"There's only one thing that a Hyde understands. Pain." Wednesday said just as she tasered him causing him to scream in pain.

"Wait! No, Wednesday! Wednesday!" They all yelled.

"That's it. I'm out!" Kent said.

"Us too." Davina said.

"No." Ajax gasped as he moved back.

"Wait." Bianca said to them, but no one listened to her.

"No, I'm done." Ajax refused. They all left the studio, all except Bianca, who looked back at Wednesday.

"Wednesday, I didn't sign up for this. Let's go to Weems, explain everything." Bianca said, trying to convince Wednesday to leave with her.

"Weems won't help. And Tyler is always one step ahead of his father." Wednesday refused.

"Then you're on your own." Bianca said, leaving.

Tyler panted in pain. "No, don't leave me here with her, please! I'm begging you, please!" He begged, but he was ignored. Now it was just him and her.

"What is Kinbott, or should I say Laurel Gates, using you for?" Wednesday asked.

"Wednesday, please." He begged weakly.

"Tyler, the body parts in the basement of the Gates mansion, what was she collecting them for?" She asked.

"I don't understand. Why are you doing this?" Tyler asked, not answering her question. Wednesday could hear the sirens in the distance, approaching them fast, she was running out of time.

"Let's test your reflexes." She said, grabbing the hammer.

"I'm in here!" Tyler yelled, hoping that his father heard him. Just as Wednesday was about attack him when the Sheriff barged in, gun aiming right at her.

"Get away from my son! Drop it. Drop it." He demanded. Wednesday was annoyed, she had run out of time, she didn't get her answer. She raised her hands and dropped the hammer.

***

Wednesday had been taken to the police station, now, she was waiting for Principal Weems who was in Galpin's office convincing the Sheriff to release her. She had been sending mind messages to Blair, who had been ignoring her. Wednesday feared she had lost her sister completely.

Weems walked in with Galpin. "Sheriff Galpin isn't pressing kidnapping charges. Which is a miracle given the circumstances." She told Wednesday, who stood up.

"Of course not. How long have you known?" Wednesday asked Galpin.

"Excuse me?" Galpin asked.

"When I gave you that claw from the cave, did you already know?"

"Wednesday, that's enough." Weems demanded.

"Xavier Thorpe is our Hyde." Galpin said, refusing to listen. "We've got evidence, thanks to you. That's why I'm giving you one pass."

"Tyler is going to turn on you too." Wednesday told him, angering him.

"Let's go." Weems demanded.

"Get out." Galpin hissed. Wednesday goes to leave but Tyler stopped her.

"We... Wednesday, wait." Tyler said.

"Tyler! No, no, what are you doing?" Galpin asked, blocking his path.

"I need to talk to her, Dad. She was my friend. We're in a police station. What's gonna happen?" He begged.

"Make it quick." Galpin sighed and moved out of his son's way.

"What do you want?" Wednesday asked. All she wanted at that moment, was to find her sister.

"To ask a question. What does it feel like?" He asked her.

"What does what feel like?" Wednesday asked, confused.

Tyler chuckled. But it wasn't' his normal laugh, there was something darker to it this time. "To lose. You know, at first, I'd wake up naked, covered in blood, no idea what happened. But over time, I started to remember everything." He moved closer to her. "The sound of their screams, the panic in their eyes, and a fear so primal I could taste it. And it was delicious." He leaned in and whispered. "You have no idea what's coming." He walked away, leaving behind a barely restrained seething Wednesday.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

100K 3.3K 13
โฅ SAD GIRL โœฐ โธป in which a hyde monster is tormenting everyone at nevermore academy , as two teens reunite with each other ! โœฆ โžณ โ”Šwednesday addams t...
122K 3.2K 25
A story where Xavier can't help but fall in love with his best friend. Only one problem she has a boyfriend, who is a little less friendly than he se...
330K 9.5K 26
๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ž๐™œ๐™ข๐™– /ษชหˆ๐™ฃษชษก๐™ขษ™/ ๐™– ๐™ฅ๐™š๐™ง๐™จ๐™ค๐™ฃ ๐™ค๐™ง ๐™ฉ๐™๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™–๐™ฉ ๐™ž๐™จ ๐™ข๐™ฎ๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง๐™ž๐™ค๐™ช๐™จ ๐™ค๐™ง ๐™™๐™ž๐™›๐™›๐™ž๐™˜๐™ช๐™ก๐™ฉ ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™™๐™š๐™ง๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™. "๐™ˆ๐™ค๏ฟฝ...
91.5K 2.5K 34
A little Emma/Enid appreciation here. Cos she's a softie and she's mad cute. Imagines with both Emma and Enid will be found here.