Daddy Devil

By TLWren

According to the media, Damien Caldwell lives the perfect playboy life. Being the CEO of a multi-million doll... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25.
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 38

Chapter 37

98 7 0
By TLWren

Chapter 37

Damian's POV

I got carried away, I pushed her too far, I was so into what I was doing I forgot what happened to her. I needed to remember to keep the tone of my voice soft, non threatening. I can't have her thinking she's doing something wrong when she's not. I'm an absolute idiot.

I had laid next to Leah all night, just holding her, watching her. She looked at ease, finally looked like the old Leah, the one from before, the one whose smiles would light up a room.

The images of a happy Leah ran through my mind, making me grin.

"What are you thinking about?" Leah's voice broke through the silence, bringing me back to reality. I lowered my eyes, looking down at her. I smiled more and lifted my hand, running it along her face pushing some stray hair behind her ear. "You..." I stopped and waited for a response, when I didn't get one I continued. "Your smile. I was thinking about your smile, Leah." I watched as she processed what I had said, knowing the exact moment it clicked in her head that I was thinking about her.
She bit her lip and looked away, not in the way you do when you are flirting, but more in the shy girl-next-door way.

This beautiful woman didn't believe she was worth anything or that anyone would want her... anyone would choose her. I was going to have to show her just how wrong she was.

With my morning gruff tone still in effect, I spoke, "Leah." The soft demand made her look at me once again with wide innocent eyes. "Leah, can I kiss you?" I asked her. I'm not normally one to ask for what I want but she is different, I didn't want to be too intense and scare her off.

I watched as she thought about my question. I could see the conflict she was having within herself. Just as I was about to speak up, letting her know it was okay to say no she rushed forward crashing her lips onto mine. The shock of what happened passed through me quickly and I started kissing her back, matching her energy so I didn't scare her again. I ran my tongue over her lips, asking for permission to enter, permission she gave to me.

I followed her lead as she started moving, laying on her back. I crawled over the top of her, finding my place between her beautiful thick thighs.

Pulling my face away from hers slightly, I asked, "Is this okay?" I asked her permission, making sure she was okay with me putting myself there. Leah nodded her head and I went straight back to her lips kissing them with passion beyond anything I had ever felt.

Leah's ran her arms under mine and wrapped them around my body, allowing her to be able to grip my skin with her fingertips, squeezing them hard enough that her nails broke the skin and drew blood. She had no idea what she was doing to me and how hard I was working to hold it together so I didn't scare her again.

I had my forearms resting on either side of her head as I pulled some of the sheets into my hands, clutching them, hoping it would help keep me in control.

Leah pulled her face back from mine a little and she spoke, "Damian, I want you..." I stopped everything, looking at her, my eyes never leaving hers.

"Damian? Did you hear me?" She asked. "I want you to fuck me." She didn't ask. It was a demand. Normally a demand like this would come with punishment, but she isn't anywhere near ready for anything like that, and I don't want her to feel like her choices are being taken out of her hands.

I smashed my lips down onto hers, the kissing became intense and passionate.

Leah moaned quietly, the sound turned me on more than anything I could ever imagine.

I started grinding my cock against her as we kissed, feeling how turned on she was through the fabric of her panties and my boxers.

Her juices were coating my boxers and I wasn't even inside her yet. I moved my lips across her face, nibbling on her ear before kissing my way down her neck and stopping at her collarbone.

I licked across the outline of the bone, taking in her scent as I did. I slid a hand up her shirt slowly, allowing her the opportunity to tell me to stop... she didn't so I kept going, raising my hand closer and closer to her breast before I felt it in my palm. I softly squeezed it as I found the nipple and gripped it between my fingers and gently pulled on it. Instantly it went hard. I needed to taste her... Now.

"Sit up Leah, I want to see you." She did as I commanded without hesitation. She looked me right in the eyes as she moved, you could see the lust dancing through them. She wants this as much as I do.

Leah lifted her arms as I clutched at the bottom of the shirt she had slept in, pulling it up over her chest, I exposed her perfect breasts.

I paused for a second, just to appreciate what I was about to concour.

Leah's body was unreal. Without a bra her tits sagged a little. They weren't like any of the other women I had been with, big perky and fake. They were beautiful and natural.

I heard Leah clear her throat and I knew my staring had started to make her feel uncomfortable.

I pulled the shirt over her head and arms and tossed it onto the other side of the room.

I dipped my head down, capturing one of her nipples in my mouth as I massaged the other with my hand.

Pulling back just a little I licked the tip of her nipple then slyly looked up, barely moving my head from its position.

"Has anyone ever told you how perfect your tits are, Leah?" The look on her face told me the words I had spoken took her by surprise. "You don't even understand how beautiful you really are." I mumbled before softly guiding her backwards until her spine was safely on the mattress.

I didn't know how much longer I could keep myself from fucking her. I felt this urge to take her, to have her, but instead I slid myself down over her body, kissing a pathway to the one place I desired the most.

Laying on the bed in only her drenched panties and me between her thighs, I couldn't stop myself from pulling aside the material and licking up some of her juices.

She tasted nothing like I had ever tasted before and without thinking I dove back in, her juices spreading across my face. I felt her as she grabbed fistfuls of my hair and pulled me even closer to her.

My tongue made its way into her pussy. I started to fuck her with it.

I was fucking, licking and sucking her, lost in my own world of pleasure, and completely unaware of the impact I actually had on this woman. My mind was focused solely on the task at hand and it wasn't until I felt my face get drenched in liquid did I realise that Leah had squirted all over me.

"Nabi?" She looked up at me and watched me closely as I wiped the mess from my face with my fingers before putting them all in my mouth one by one, slowly licking her offering off each of them. "You taste delicious, beautiful..." she watched me through her eyelashes and I could sense she was curious. Offering one of my fingers, she grabbed it and wrapped her tongue around it pulling it into her mouth.

Leah lowered her arm, her palm making contact with my dick through my boxers and slowly started to slide it up and down my shaft.

I threw my head back with pleasure, groaning as I did. "Fuck, Leah." I bit my lip as I started to move my body along with her hand. I closed my eyes but I could still see her in my mind. The look she had in her eyes when she first moved her hand between us. She was starting to enjoy herself.

Leah stopped moving, the sudden lack of movement bringing me back to earth. My eyes flew open, worried something had happened only to see Leah lick her palm as she stared me in the eyes and placed her hand between the elastic of my boxers.

I didn't want to seem forceful, but I wanted her to also know how much I wanted to make her mine.

"Leah?" I paused, staring into her beautiful eyes. "Be careful Nabi, sometimes I bite." I smirked at her as her hand slid under my boxers and grabbed my dick.

The soft skin of the palm of her hand gently rubbed the sensitive skin. Leah kept eye contact with me while she worked me. "Oh Daddy, I want you to bite. I want everyone to see I am yours."

That was all I needed to hear from her. I pulled my boxers off and threw them away, and bent back down, once again placing myself between Leah's legs.

I could feel the opening of her pussy on the tip of my cock, she was wet and waiting for me and I didn't want to waste any more time.

"Nabi, are you ready to take Daddy's big dick in your tight little pussy? Hmm?" Leah nodded, the smile on her face let me know she was ready.

Leah's POV

I felt like I should have been nervous, but as Damian looked into my eyes I just felt safe. Safe and at home. This was meant to be. This was meant to happen with this man. Damian is the one who was meant to save me from the life I survived for so long.

"Nabi, Are you ready to take Daddy's big cock? Hmm?"

Damian's words excited me. I could feel the electricity he was causing, running through my veins. "Well, Nabi... Be a good girl for Daddy and use your words."

I looked up at him, giving him a devilish grin. "Yes Daddy, I am ready." My words made him groan out loud before he gradually pushed himself inside me, reassuring me I could change my mind at any stage. Change my mind? Was this man mad?

Damian finally stopped moving, allowing me some time to adjust to the size of him. He is definitely the biggest I had ever had, although my experience was limited.

Damian moaned so quietly I nearly missed it. "Fuck" The tone told me he was happy. "Fuck Nabi, your pussy was made for me, only me. You are so tight." He held himself off me, placing his arms either side of my head, " How do you feel? Need me to stop?" I couldn't help but giggle, "No, Daddy. I need you to start." A smile adorned his handsome face that went from one side to the other, " As my Butterfly wishes."

I felt him pull out of me slowly, he paused, staring at me so intensely as he shoved himself back in. He was right, I was made for him.

The way he pounded into me was possessive, he was claiming what was his and I was all for it. I knew in that moment that nothing like what had happened would happen again, not while Damian was with me.

Damian sat up on his knees as he fucked me and watched, he watched as I slid my hands up and over my breasts, squeezing them both tightly before pinching the nipples tightly and pulling them out towards Damian, moaning with pleasure as I did.

Damian slowed his rhythm. He started to take his time, enjoying what he was seeing. I felt his skin touch my clit and start to do soft circles. He knew exactly what a girl wanted and how to give it to her. His circle speed stayed steady with his body movements and the consistency was turning me on. I could feel myself getting closer and closer to the edge every time he slid himself back into me.

"God, Leah, you are so wet."

I gripped his back, digging my fingernails into his skin once again. Damian sucked in his breath and I knew he liked it. The knowledge brought a sly smirk to my face, and Damian didn't miss it.

"You think you are in charge now, huh?" He groaned, still fucking me with a steady rhythm.

"Let me show you who is actually in charge here," Damian grinned down at me and stopped moving, pulling his cock out of me, an action that my body seemed to hate since my automatic response was to groan 'no' outloud.

Laughing at me as he spoke, "Aw, don't worry baby, Daddy isn't planning on staying out of you for long." Grabbing my hips Damian flipped me over onto my stomach and lifted my ass into the air. His movements were precise, proving this wasn't his first time doing it.

I felt Damian grab my ass cheeks, squeezing them. Letting go after a minute he let one of his arms drop down and he wrapped the palm around his cock. I watched him through my legs as he touched himself.

"You like watching me play with myself, Nabi?" His question took me off guard and broke my concentration. Before his question had even entered my brain he continued, "Do you know how I know that?" I shook my head no. Damian's big hand came down on my ass, and I felt the goosebumps rise instantly.

He lightly brushed a finger over my clit, making me moan, then slid it inside me. His actions were slow and deliberate. The kind that left you feeling sexy.

He was so dominant and exuded power, but still so gentle and sweet had my body melting like it never had before.

This one experience had me learning things about myself I never knew and as far as I could tell, Damian had barely even started.

He took his finger away, replacing it with his cock, and once again he filled me. Stretching his arm down my back he grabbed my ponytail and pulled on it slightly, like he was asking me permission.

I sat up a little, arching my back with my ass up in the air while Damian pounded into me.

Pulling my hair even more I was forced to sit up on my knees, my back against his chest and his cock gliding in and out of me. The new position made me feel him inside me even more than I could before.

His free hand ran from my waist and up to my breast, squeezing it and gripping the nipple, pulling it out with a pinch. I moaned, he was getting me so worked up.

He placed his hand on my waist again and let go of my hair with the other before quickly moving it around my neck.

With the fingers of one of his hands applying pressure around my neck the other started to move from my waist until it found my clit.

I could feel my own juices running down my own legs and hitting the sheet.

"Oh fuck, Nabi." Damian groaned, pumping himself faster and faster into my pussy. I could hear him speaking through clamped teeth as he threw his head back and let go of my neck. "Touch yourself, Nabi. I'm going to stop touching you because I want you to take over..." He moved his other hand, having both of them now gripping my waist keeping me stable.

Reaching down I started rubbing my clit, I had never touched myself like this before. It was all new, having someone who wanted me to enjoy myself just as much as they wanted themselves to.

"Who's my whore? Hmm? My dirty little whore?" His words alone were the cherry on top and I exploded, coming everywhere. Damian however wasn't done, "Tell me, Nabi!" I knew he wanted me to answer his question... Moaning in a gravelly voice I managed to respond. "Me, I am your dirty little whore, Daddy."

That was all he needed, Damian came undone inside me. I could hear him panting behind me, then laughing. I turned around to see what he was laughing at, looking him in the eyes.

"Jesus, Leah. You made quite the mess didn't you, Sweetheart?" I looked down on the bed to see it was absolutely saturated.

I felt Damian move his body off the bed and I looked back up at him to notice he had his hand reached out.

"C'mon princess, how about we jump in the shower and I clean you up?" Winking when he said clean. Clean... sure.... I grinned as I took the hand he offered and he led me to the bathroom, knowing I was about to get more of what I just had and although I had my doubts about him, me... us... In this very moment I felt it was right... We are right.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.4M 99.7K 44
Highest #1 - #babies #1 - #motherlove Terrence didn't waste a moment in pressing me up against the kitchen counter. "When..." He grow...
8.3K 144 11
back by your request!!! I'm also taking requests for this book as well!! The cast from Call ...me..DADDY is back!!
2.3M 54.9K 36
Damien 'Ace' Wilson is the CEO of Ace Hotels, and the only thing keeping him sane and centered is his young secretary, Mila Evans. Their sixteen yea...
1.2M 28.5K 60
When poor, abused Addison Snow finally runs away from her unforgiving home she thinks her life could finally get better with a new job and a forbidde...