Dreamy Love Story || KTH FF

By Singh_kim_P

V's POV We both look into each other's eyes. I feel her honesty with each word. I see her love for me in her... More

Part 1 - Journey to Korea
Part 2 - Food and Shared Dreams
Part 3 - Friendship and BTS Magic
Part 4 - Magical Day
Part 5 - Unforgettable Night
Part 6 -Late-Night Noodles
Part 7 - Ups and Downs
Part 8 - Fan Meeting Countdown
Part 9 - Dream of every Army
Part 10 - A Dream Come True
Part 11 - Unexpected Connections
Part 12 - A new beginning
Part 13 - A surprise visit
Part 14 - A Virtual Connection Turns Real
Part 15 - The Unforgettable Evening
Part 16 - From Fans to Friends
Part 17 -The Unwritten Connection
Part 18 - A Day of Surprises and Smiles
Part 19 - A Dreamlike Surprise
Part 20 - Heartfelt Confessions
Part 21 - Love Blooms
Part 22 - Feeling of love
Part 23 - Blooming love and friendship
Part 24 - Blessed and Greatful
Part 25 - V's Special Gift
Part 26 - Jeju island
Part 27 - Mingyu and songhi ? whatt ?
Part 28 - Is V's ex back ?
Part 29 - Who is Mingyu ?
Part 30 - Strong Bonding
Part 31 - Euphoria
Part 32 - Ending of love story ?
Part 33 -Twisted Fate: A Heartbreak
Part 34 - Shattered Trust
Part 36 - Clashing Emotions and Hidden Truths
Part 37 - Reunion
Part 38 - Reconnect with BTS
Part 39 - Nothing but Happiness
Part 40 - Eternal Bonds
Part 41 - Last Conversation as friends
Part 42 - Another Obstacle
Part 43 - Jin hyung's hyung side
Part 44 - Dreamy Date
Part 45 - Love birds in their Nest
Part 46 - A Day In Dream Land
Part 47 - Finale [A HAPPY BEGNING TO FORVER]
Boo's Birthday 💜
ANNOUNCMENT
Happy Announcement 💜

Part 35 - Untold Truth

441 27 27
By Singh_kim_P

Y/n's POV:
I wake up around 6:30 AM in the morning. I couldn't sleep last night after what happened; my heart is still aching, and my eyes are swollen from crying almost the whole night. I check my phone, and there's a message from Mingyu.

Mingyu's POV:
I was waiting for Y/n to open her door by herself, just outside her apartment. But I fell asleep on the stairs, and I woke up around 5:45 AM, feeling the cold. I texted her and went to my apartment to freshen up and wait for her to see my messages. I know she must be hurting because of me as well. I want to clear the misunderstanding between us first, and then I will face V and BTS, even if I have to, for Y/n's sake. I know, for a fact, she is the right girl for V.

Y/n's POV: I open his text.

Mingyu's POV:
I see Y/n read my message and start typing something. Finally, I can tell her my side of the story.

Mingyu: Hey Y/n, just listen to me once. You have to listen to me. I know you are hurt and angry with me. I can understand that, but you have to listen to me. You said it yourself in Jeju; you trust me, so just trust me in this hard time. Just hear me out once, then decide for yourself.
Y/n: I need some time, Mingyu.
Mingyu: I know you need time, but just hear me out once. Please come to my apartment.
Y/n: I can't, Mingyu. I have to get ready to see V.
Mingyu: Did he reply? Did he talk to you?
Y/n: No.
Mingyu: "Then? Please reply, Y/n. Look, I'm sorry, but at least hear me out once.
Y/n: I'm not angry, Mingyu. I'm just hurt by you and broken by whatever happened between me and V. I need time to understand, and JK texted me. [She sent a screenshot of her chat with JK.]
Mingyu: I'm sorry, Y/n, and I'm coming with you. Please don't deny it. If you don't want me to stand next to you, that's okay, but I will come there.
Y/n: No, Mingyu, please leave me alone.

Y/n's POV
The pain is unbearable; speaking to him like this hurts so much. I can't bear the thought of losing him, but I can't trust anyone anymore. I just want to tell the truth to V, prove my innocence, and then I'll never disturb him again. I can't be the reason for his suffering. I get ready while wiping away my tears, trying to comprehend what happened. I'm thinking about the events of yesterday, watching the video V sent me, trying to make sense of it all. As I check the time, it's 8 AM. It'll take me an hour to reach him, and there will likely be a crowd, so I need to be there early. This is the right time to leave.

V's POV
I wake up around 7 AM, noticing Jimin sleeping next to me They must be really worried about me. I head outside my room and see Jin Hyung, RM Hyung, Hobi Hyung, and Suga Hyung sitting on the sofa, engaged in a discussion. Jin Hyung notices me.

Jin: Hey, good morning.
V: Good morning.
RM: This is our schedule for today. [shows him the paper]
V: Okay.
Suga: Hobi, make some iced Americano for me. Tae Hyung, do you want some?
V: Hmm, okay. [I don't want to make them worry; I don't want to think about anything until tonight.]
Hobi: Anyone else want some?
Jin: Me.

V's POV
Hobi Hyung goes to make iced Americano while I try to focus on the conversation between Jin Hyung, RM Hyung, and Suga Hyung regarding work.

V: Hyung?
Jin: Yes?
V: When do we have no schedules, like a day off?
RM: Why? Do you want to do something else?
V: Yeah, I want to go to the beach house.
Suga: If you want, we can go there tomorrow. We can cancel our schedule.
V: No, don't cancel it.

Jin: Let's do our best today first.
V: Hmm.

V's POV
Hobi Hyung returns with the iced Americano, and we all have a drink. Jin Hyung tells Jungkook and Jimin that there's iced Americano for both of them in the fridge. While drinking, we discuss work, and then the chef informs us that breakfast is ready. We head to the dining area and eat. I eat without really feeling hungry because I don't want to worry them. After breakfast, we get ready and leave for our appointments.

y/n's POV
I arrive at V's place, and I see him coming out of his house. I keep a close eye on him, but he just glances around and gets into the car. Did he see me? All the BTS members arrive, and they all get into the car. Did they all just ignore me? V, please don't ignore me. The car leaves, and I'm left standing there, frozen on the spot. I sit on the road, tears streaming down my face. Someone grabs my shoulder, and I look behind.

V's POV
I step outside my house, and the first thing I see is y/n. It warms my heart a bit that she came here, but then I notice Mingyu standing behind her. My happiness vanishes in an instant. I get into the car and look outside through the closed window. I know she can't see me, but I can see her from here. She's looking helpless, searching for every member. Did they all just ignore her? y/n should I trust the girl I spent my most beautiful day with or the voice in that audio recording? Her face is telling me a different story, and I can't take my eyes off her. Then I see Mingyu holding her shoulders from behind, and I sit up straight.

Mingyu's POV
I went behind Y/n; I followed her, knowing BTS's schedule. I knew where she was heading. I hadn't seen BTS since the last incident, but now I had to. I arrived and noticed the coldness on V's face. I knew he was hurt, but man, you need to hear your people out. However, that audio and picture that Songhi sent – I hate that woman. BTS left from the scene, and I saw Y/n sitting on the road after BTS car moved, holding herself and crying. I approached her from behind. Y/n turned back.

Y/n: What are you doing here?
Mingyu: How can I let you come here?
Y/n: Just stay away, Mingyu. If he sees you here, he will misunderstand things even more.
Mingyu: I will fix everything, Y/n. I know the truth.
Y/n: You've already ruined everything, Mingyu. Now just stay away. How can I trust you? Who are you? I know nothing about you. All you did in the past was lie and lie. Were you ever true to yourself?
Mingyu: I never lied to you, Y/n. I know I hid a few things because I had my reasons. You have to hear me out once. You can't just send me away like this. (Her words genuinely hurt me.)
Y/n: You've done enough things, Mr. Mingyu, son of HYBE's director. Just leave me. Goodbye.

Y/n's POV
I took a taxi and went to my apartment. I wasn't feeling well, and I had to go to the 2 PM BTS shooting. I was overwhelmed with anger, hurt, and helplessness. Tears were falling from my eyes out of anger and helplessness. I felt bad that my words had undoubtedly hurt Mingyu, but I believed I was right in my decision. I reached my apartment.

Mingyu's POV

She left in the middle of the conversation. What's wrong with everyone? Why can't they just hear me out? V did the same thing a few years back, and now the love of his life is doing the same to me. She has to hear me; she can't judge me on half-truths. I took my car and went to the apartment. I saw Songhi there; she came up to me.

Songhi: Hey, where did you go last night? I was waiting there. Papa Razi came there, and I'm worried now.
Mingyu: Just get out of my sight.
Songhi: What happened? Y/n came here a few minutes back. Did she say something again?
Mingyu: None of your business.

Songhi: Why are you behaving like this?
Mingyu: Look, I know the truth about what you did to Y/n and V, and I can't let you ruin their lives like you ruined mine and V's in the past.
Songhi: But Y/n is a... she used you both, Mingyu. What happened to you? Tell me, I really care for you. I was hurt in the past when you left me too after knowing about me and V.
Mingyu: Songhi, you're a bitch, and you know it. Stop this drama. I know your true colors. You told me everything when you were drunk, how you used me, and I was just an option for you.
Songhi: There is a misunderstanding, Mingyu. I really loved you. (I can't lose this ATM machine until I succeed in the industry.)
Mingyu: Stop this Bitch, and I want you to tell the truth to V yourself.
Songhi: Which truth?

Mingyu: How you ruined everything in the past and yesterday too. Tell him the truth.
Songhi: Since you know I'm a bitch, how can you even think that?

Mingyu: Well, if you're a bitch, then I'm the master who knows how to control bitches. Do you remember Papa Razi came yesterday? Who do you think sent them there, and who do you think is holding them back from releasing that news?
Songhi: So it's you? (Before starting my career, I can't ruin it again. Those pictures can't come out.)
Mingyu: Yes, baby girl. Now you better follow what I say. I'll call you, and you have to tell everything to V.
Songhi: You can't do this to me.
Mingyu: You have no idea how much I can do. You know the amount of power I hold in Korea.

Mingyu's POV
I left from there and went to Y/n's apartment. I rang the doorbell, and she opened the door.

Y/n's POV
I changed my clothes as I was feeling tired. I took a bath and sat in my room, reading mine and V's old conversations, reminiscing about the time I spent with V. I heard the doorbell ring, and I quickly opened the door, thinking it might be one of the BTS members. I opened the gate and saw Mingyu there.

Y/n: Mingyu... [with disappointment]
Mingyu: You have every right to make that face, Y/n. [He held my hand and took me to his apartment before I could say anything.]
Y/n: What are you doing, Mingyu? Leave my hand. [He literally grabbed my hand and dragged me to his apartment.]
Mingyu: You can yell at me, you can kick me, you can punch me with your other hand; do whatever you want, but I won't stop until you hear me out.
Y/n: Mingyu, stop it! Stop behaving like a kid. Leave me.
Mingyu: I tried to handle things like an adult in the past, so I know the results. It's better to behave like a kid with immature adults like you and Tae Hyung. [We reached my apartment, I opened my grip on her hand, and opened the door.]
Y/n: What do you mean by immature kid like me and V?
Mingyu: He judged me in the past, knowing only half the truth, and you're doing the same thing to me again.
Y/n: What do you mean by half truth?
Mingyu: First, let's go inside.

Y/n's POV:
I entered his apartment and saw that it was completely different from mine. It was one big studio apartment, very well-built and decorated. There were many of his childhood pictures with BTS and numerous celebrities, especially with V, Jungkook, and Jimin.

Mingyu: I wanted to show you this and tell you my reality. I told you in Jeju that I needed to tell you something. I really wanted to tell you my reality, Y/n.
Y/n: But why did you lie?
Mingyu: I never lied about anything; everything I told you was true.
Y/n: But you're Korean; you told me you're from New Zealand.
Mingyu: I told you I lived there before coming here, which is the truth. I left Korea after everything that happened between me and v.
Y/n: How could you betray your childhood friend, Mingyu, all because of a girl? You both dated the same girl at the same time!
Mingyu: Do you really think that about me? Am I like that?
Y/n: So, why did you leave Korea? Why didn't you try to talk to him? Just tell me the truth, damn it! I'm tired. I don't know who to trust. Songhi was so sweet when I first met her, and she turned into someone who hurt my love and you. I considered you my closest friend because I had you here. I never tried to make new friends, but you also turned out to be someone who hurt V. And you knew everything! You knew how much I feel for him. I shared every single thing with you about me and him. But what you did to me was not lying; it was hiding. My heart is in insane pain, Mingyu. I did nothing wrong, and I'm going through hell. I've hurt my idols, the whole BTS, and V. I saw anger in his eyes today. [I sat and started crying.]

Mingyu's POV:
I could feel her pain, and I couldn't bear it. I had to do something. When she started crying, I hugged her and patted her on the head. She hid her face in her palms, crying loudly. I felt so helpless. I hugged her tightly while she calmed down a bit.

Mingyu: Y/n, in the past, when I dated Songhi, I really didn't know they were dating. We were all part of a family, the HYBE family. I treated them like my own brothers. I'm an only child, and I wanted a sibling, so when I met them, we became like brothers. I was hurt that V didn't tell me about him seeing Songhi when I found out that they were both dating. It felt like he never considered me as his brother. BTS knew about him and Songhi, but I didn't. That day, I felt like an outsider, and he blamed me directly, doubting me when he needed to trust me the most. I felt betrayed by Songhi, and no one from BTS approached me for 7 days. Then I decided to move and hide my reality from you in the beginning because I had friends because of my status. I wanted a friend who became my friend because of me, not because I'm the son of the HYBE CEO. People became my friends because of their selfish reasons.

Y/n's POV
I feel bad for him after hearing him. He's right in his place. It must be very hard for him to leave his own country and friends. I gently remove his hand from me and hug him.

Y/n: I'm sorry for yelling at you, Mingyu. I should have listened to you before.
Mingyu: Thank you for listening now. You're the only real friend I have, Y/n. Songhi dated me because I was his second-best option, and I had friends in my life because they thought I could help them launch through HYBE. They became my friends because of my money, Y/n. I didn't have as much fun with them as I had with you. I could truly be myself with you. I really want this friendship for life. When I found out you were seeing V, I was genuinely happy. He met someone who loves him for who he is, not because of his fame and money.

Y/n's POV:Tears fill my eyes again.

Mingyu: What happened now?
Y/n: You're very sweet, Mingyu. I'm sorry I behaved like that.
Mingyu: Stop crying. [I guide her to sit on the sofa.]
Y/n: Thank you for everything, Mingyu. Thank you for not telling me the truth in the past. I'm grateful to have you.
Mingyu: We don't have time to waste, Y/n. At 2 pm, you have to go and see V.
Y/n: You should wash your face too.
Mingyu: But he might feel bad and misunderstand when he sees us together.
Y/n: With his love life, I want him to sort out his friendships too. I can't let him lose a friend like you when I know my best friend is truly the best.
Mingyu: Y/n, why are you like this? [I hug her.]
Y/n: But he won't listen to me.
Mingyu: I have a plan. Time to show you the plus points of being the son of HYBE's CEO and don't worry; I have all the proof of your innocence.
Y/n: You're the best, Mingyu.
Mingyu: Go get dressed and freshen up; we'll meet outside in 30 minutes.

Y/n's POV
I feel a sense of peace in my heart after clarifying everything with Mingyu. I know I have him, and everything will be fine. I go into my apartment, get ready, and meet Mingyu downstairs, where I see his sports car. Wow!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.3K 531 48
~ Farewell my love. "N-no! What have I done?" When Y/N was going through the most difficult time, she met HIM. Everything was going with the flow unt...
114K 4.1K 59
[COMPLETED] "Jungkook?" I called out to him, he turned around with a small smile on his face. "Yes Y/N-sshi?" I bit my lip nervously, thinking if he...
1.8K 75 14
Hi I am park jimin I can't believe what I am going to say now but my heart was unconscious for awhile now, so many people confessing their feelings a...
507 46 37
"should I just die ?"......what will you do when these kind of thoughts comes in your mind ....and what will you do when you'll nearly die ....your s...