๐‹๐€๐‚๐˜ | sadie sink

By melliloquent

โ ๐ข ๐๐ž๐ฌ๐ฉ๐ข๐ฌ๐ž ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ฃ๐ž๐š๐ฅ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฌ ๐ž๐ฒ๐ž๐ฌ, ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ก๐จ๐ฐ ๐ก๐š๐ซ๐ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ฒ ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ. โž More

## introduction
- chapter 1
i.
ii.
iii.
iv.
v.
vi.
vii.
viii.
ix.
x.
- chapter 2
i.
ii.
iii.
iv.
v.
vi.
vii.
viii.
x.
- chapter 3
i.
ii.
iii.
iv.
v.
- chapter 4
i.
ii.
iii.
iv.
v.
- chapter 5
i.
ii.
iii.
iv.
v.
vi.
vii.
viii.
ix.
- epilogue.
## thank you

ix.

591 14 4
By melliloquent

( FAYE )

best groupchat ever

sades 🤍
there.
will you stop yelling now

finnster
yes
please

YES
OMG

##########
huh?

##########
Hello.
What is this groupchat for?

I DONT KNOW WHOS WHO
BUT IM SO HAPPY RN.

sadie 🤍
hi guys
i'm sorry to disturb you
with this but my friend
faye wanted to meet you all

##########
Oh well, that's sweet! 💖

##########
holy shit
i love faye
finn makes her sound so cool

finnster
shes not cool.

##########
She must be very cool! 😎😂

OH MY GOD
IS THIS WINONA RYDER

##########
Haha, yes!
How'd you know?

THE TEXTING.
I LOVE YOU !!

mother 🩶🩶
Love ya too! 🥰💖

##########
faye
fayeee
hi

HI???
IM GOING NUTS

##########
it's maya 👋

oh
my
GOD.
YOURE AWESOME
i love u and ur voice.

hawkeye
no
you're awesome

sadie 🤍
natalia and charlie
are always busy

##########
mhmmm
busy smoochin'
💋💋💋

##########
HAHAHA

finnster
hi joe

...
JOE FUCKING KEERY
i love your music !!!!!

mommy joe
that's very flattering
thank you

##########
This is nice.

DAVID

father 🩶🩶
Yes.
Hi faye, it's great to
finally meet you.

did u know
hopper is my only father figure

finnster
oh dear.

father 🩶🩶
Well, I'm glad. ❤️

DAD!!!!!!

father 🩶🩶
Daughter!

mother 🩶🩶
Aww 😊

nona
i have a question

mother 🩶🩶
What's that?

what does angelina
jolie smell like.

father 🩶🩶
What?

mother 🩶🩶
Well, that's a very
interesting question! 😂

sadie 🤍
whats the answer tho 🫢

hawkeye
i gotta know too tbh

finnster
same

mommy joe
we're all waiting winona

mother 🩶🩶
Hmm, like clean cotton!

faints

sadie 🤍
dies

finnster
collapses

mommy joe
breaks

hawkeye
cries

father 🩶🩶
What?

- ★ -

"happy now?" the redhead rolls her eyes, observing my unstoppable grinning.

"yes, thank you!" my arms engulf her into a hug which is accompanied by finns audible disgust nearby.

i withdraw from the hug, my eyes shining with excitement. "now, introduce me to taylor swift"

sadie scoffs in astonishment prior to pushing me off of the couch.

"guys, we should really go somewhere" finn suggets, taking a swig from his bottle of water.

bottles, that reminds me.

a month has passed by with no drop of liquir entering my body. it feels strange, in a good way, having nothing to avoid anymore.

me and sadie are going slow, allowing things to unfold naturally. we're not putting a label on what we have as that's what leads to doom.

"the amusement park?"

sadies words prompt us both to throw confused expressions at her. "what amusement park?"

"you know, the one they built recently" she starts. "it's like 20 minutes away guys"

a laugh emerges from her lips as me and finn exchange appalled looks at one another, having no idea there was a theme park nearby.

- ★ -

as the sun beats down over the countless rides, the three of us stroll through the bustling crowd.

"how did we not know this exists" the shock is evident in finns voice.

"same question" i shake my head.

my eyes take in our surroundings. the bright colours accompanied by all the people rushing to get in line, it's an actual amusement park, just a few minutes away from our home.

"can we go on the ferris wheel? there's not a big line there" sadie inquires with a grin.

we make our way to the massive ferris wheel, its colourful gondolas spinning slowly. the line was indeed not long, as we soon find ourselves inside one, slowly ascending into the sky.

i peer down, beholding the tiny figures moving through the park beneath us. "they're like ants from up here"

as my gaze shifts towards sadie, who's seated beside me, i notice her genuine fascination. she gazes at the scenery with a starry eyed, childlike wonder.

a chuckle of adoration escapes my lips before i lean towards her, planting a small kiss on her lips.

it's evident she's shocked at the gesture, widening her eyes and pointing them towards finn, sitting on the bench facing us.

"oh, he knows" i shrug my shoulders, receiving a look of relief.

"i'm literally right here, guys"

after the ferris wheel, we ventur to one of the roller coasters. sadies nervous laughter fills the air as we get strapped in. "i'm gonna fall off"

"you sound like a maniac, saying that while laughing" finn whispers to her, ignoring the amount of stares we're receiving.

as the ride comes to life and we plummet down the steep drops, our screams of exhilaration fill the air. no one is screaming as loud as us.

"i'm gonna die!" sadie screams out, causing my laughter to increase while i hold on tight, enjoying the adrenaline rush.

the child a row behind us cheers out a "this is so fun!" causing us to cackle.

"how is a child loving this while sadies nearly pissing her pants?" finn laughs, being cut off by a scream as the ride suddenly goes down again.

"that child needs to get help!"

"look what i won"

i accept the giant unicorn from sadie with a grin, hugging it tightly before hugging her.

"what should we name it?" she grins.

"maybe we should ask finn-"

i turn around, realising he's gone. i narrow my eyes. "weird, he was just here a second ago"

"probably got kidnapped by fangirls or something" sadie shrugs, earning my nod of agreement.

"should we wait for him here?"

"nah, i'm hungry" she grabs my hand, interlocking our fingers as we stride towards the food stands.

"best funnel cakes i've ever had"

i hum an agreement to sadies statement, shifting slightly on the wooden bench.

our hands are filled with an assortment of theme park treats while we watch the illuminated rides in the evening sky.

"we have to leave soon, where is finn?" sadie sighs.

i check the time on my phone, anxiety growing on my face. "we should go look for him"

"how? there are so many people here, the place is huge" a frown grazes her lips.

"i know, but he would've called us by now asking where we are... which he didn't do"

with concern, we search all over the immediate area, calling out his name. the bright lights of the theme park, coupled with the chaos of visitors, had seemingly swallowed finn whole.

as minutes pass with no sign of him, heaviness fills up my heart. my eyes dart over to sadie, noticing her biting her nails.

"it's okay" i start, breathing faster than before. "let's just uhm... retrace our steps"

we retrace the path we had taken through the theme park, checking every ride, game, and food stand we had visited.

the dark haired boy is still nowhere to be found. the once vibrant and lively surroundings have now become a maze of worry and agitation.

our shouts of his name are met with nothing but the echoing laughter and chatter of the park's visitors.

"sadie, we need to find staff"

hurriedly, we make our way to the information desk. we explain the situation to the park staff, who immediately takes action.

security is alerted and the search begins.

the parks entrance is sealed off, preventing anyone from exiting without staff supervision and a thorough check.

as we wait for updates, my heart races with concern. sadie tries to offer reassurance, suggesting that finn might simply be lost somewhere in the park with a dead phone, and this could all be a fun story to tell later.

however, my mind refuses to calm down, racing through the worst possibilities. i can't refrain myself from imagining he's unsafe, leading the concern to intensify within me.

after hours of searching and mounting anxiety, our efforts finally seem to bear fruit.

we receive a call from the park's security that finn has been located and is safe. it turns out that he had indeed gotten lost in the massive theme park, just as sadie had suspected earlier.

"i fucking knew it!" she lets out a breath of relief.

we rush to the designated meeting point where we find him, looking a bit flustered but unharmed.

i can't help myself from giving him a tight, relieved hug. he returns the gesture with a slight grin. "you were worried about me?"

"where the fuck were you bitch?" i shout, punching him hard on the arm.

sadie covers her mouth, suppressing her laugh as the parks workers turn to stare at me.

he grasps his arm in pain. "i'm sorry, i got turned around and my phone died, i couldn't contact you guys"

sadie shoots me a look that says "see?" before speaking up. "we're just glad you're okay"

his return brings an end to the tension, but also sends my mind spiraling into the worst case scenarios of what might have occurred.

what if he wasn't just lost? what if he had been in real danger?

i fall into his embrace, earning a soft chuckling breath. "i'm sorry for worrying you"

"it's okay" i murmur into his shirt, a smile forming as his arms encircle me again.

"guys, i was worried too" sadie rolls her eyes.

we welcome her into the embrace, remaining like that for a moment before pulling away.

"we should definitely go home"

★ authors note ,,

randomly felt like doing this

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

103K 1.6K 27
Max Mayfield x FEM Sadie Sink x FEM Mostly in second person (you,your) //REQUESTS OPEN// //COMPLETE//
170K 5.3K 34
"๐™ž๐™ฃ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™ž๐™จ ๐™˜๐™–๐™จ๐™š, ๐™ž๐™ฉ'๐™จ ๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™ค๐™ง๐™ข ๐™—๐™š๐™›๐™ค๐™ง๐™š ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™˜๐™–๐™ก๐™ข" lowercase intended
23.2K 129 22
Exactly what the title says. I'll update when I can ;)
28.5K 1.1K 37
๐ข๐ญ ๐ฐ๐š๐ฌ ๐ซ๐ž๐๐š๐ฆ๐š๐ง๐œ๐ฒ. ๐ข๐ญ ๐ฐ๐š๐ฌ ๐ก๐ž๐š๐ฏ๐ž๐ง. ๐ข๐ญ ๐ฐ๐š๐ฌ ๐ฉ๐ž๐š๐œ๐ž. ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ ๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ฒ'๐ ๐š๐ฅ๐ฐ๐š๐ฒ๐ฌ ๐ฒ๐ž๐š๐ซ๐ง๐ž๐ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ...